Las Vegas Shows  

Welcome to Celine Dion Forum

Welcome to Celine Dion Forum, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of Celine Dion Forum by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here
  • Click here to become a member!

Celine Dion performs for Amway

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

karatedude317

karatedude317

Celine Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 249
  • 1,485 posts
  • Local time: 09:04 PM
  • Skin: Celine 2016
  • Born: 1983
She surprised the attendees with a completely live intimate mini concert and yes, 100% live. Enjoy!

https://m.youtube.co...h?v=pHxqrJkSdI8

Davey84

Davey84

a prince among men

• Super Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 4,296
  • 25,540 posts
  • Local time: 03:04 AM
  • Born: 1984

View Postkaratedude317, on 05 June 2019 - 12:42 PM, said:

She surprised the attendees with a completely live intimate mini concert and yes, 100% live. Enjoy!

https://m.youtube.co...h?v=pHxqrJkSdI8

Oooh thank you very much for the full video!! :wub2:

Posted Image

Rick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!

A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07

Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!

How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th

karatedude317

karatedude317

Celine Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,485 posts
I didn’t take it but you’re welcome! I can’t believe she sang MHWGO totally live again!

fred

fred

It's a beautiful day

• Channel Addicts
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 276
  • 3,860 posts
  • Born: 1925
Wow thank you! Where are everyone in here?! :hmm:

She looks so good in that gown!

Wonderful that it's all live and I love how she messes up with Ashes lyrics and keeps on going like nothing! :wub: Sings so beautifully!

Hearing MHWGO all live is truly spellbinding. Wonderful! :clap: Lover her operatic notes at times and her mature, "imperfect", heart-wrenchingly and elegant "forever this way".

This just strenghtens my allergy to playback. Wish she'd Always do all live, even if the concerts would had to be shorter and the keys lowered. It's the performing, the live interpretions, the originality of THIS performance that should make one want to go to a concert - if you want her to always sound like the studio track, well there's a studio track for that.

And watching this is truly intimate. Rarely are we this close to Céline, we can even see the zipper on her gown.

Why isn't more talking about this? Has everyone seen this except me?

Edited by fred, 07 June 2019 - 02:36 PM.

Peace and love to all.

Taking Chances

Taking Chances

Celine Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 14,037
  • 1,201 posts
  • Born: 1988
Wow, it's amazing with such an intimate setting. That must have been incredible for those who were there. Wish the audio quality wasn't shattered though.

Posted Image

karatedude317

karatedude317

Celine Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,485 posts
She really does look the best she has looked in almost the last year

couldawouldashoulda

couldawouldashoulda

Celine Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 24,352
  • 965 posts

View Postfred, on 07 June 2019 - 02:33 PM, said:

Wow thank you! Where are everyone in here?! :hmm:

She looks so good in that gown!

Wonderful that it's all live and I love how she messes up with Ashes lyrics and keeps on going like nothing! :wub: Sings so beautifully!

Hearing MHWGO all live is truly spellbinding. Wonderful! :clap: Lover her operatic notes at times and her mature, "imperfect", heart-wrenchingly and elegant "forever this way".

This just strenghtens my allergy to playback. Wish she'd Always do all live, even if the concerts would had to be shorter and the keys lowered. It's the performing, the live interpretions, the originality of THIS performance that should make one want to go to a concert - if you want her to always sound like the studio track, well there's a studio track for that.

And watching this is truly intimate. Rarely are we this close to Céline, we can even see the zipper on her gown.

Why isn't more talking about this? Has everyone seen this except me?

Yes - this video is, if not several weeks old, already a month old. Everyone was talking about it a while ago. You must’ve missed it. I agree with what you say about the lipping. I’d rather hear her in lowered keys singing live - it’s more interesting to me than perfect, polished lipped vocals.

AdrienneM

AdrienneM

Celine Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 37,260
  • 851 posts
  • Local time: 02:04 AM
  • Born: 1995

View Postcouldawouldashoulda, on 08 June 2019 - 07:33 AM, said:

Yes - this video is, if not several weeks old, already a month old. Everyone was talking about it a while ago. You must’ve missed it. I agree with what you say about the lipping. I’d rather hear her in lowered keys singing live - it’s more interesting to me than perfect, polished lipped vocals.

Its simply her schedule. Imo it has barely anything to do with keys, its the fact that shes performing 4 times a week in vegas, and 2 or 3 times a week on tour whilst flying around like a maniac and dealing with kids... its for consistency and to prevent vocal damage

karatedude317

karatedude317

Celine Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,485 posts
BYLM

https://m.youtube.co...h?v=hAJ6o7M4jnI

https://m.youtube.co...h?v=eo-rOH7y0WY

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 82 user(s)

cdb831, mfisher, nuts2you, GameC, soleil, CDion05, celine_rox, Javito, Celinex, Schwa83, fred, ivo, Zofia, pat200, jdlyden1, Holborn, Joe, &rewluvsCeline, Katie, scielle, nowanorris, jwawesomepanda, couldawouldashoulda, isabel leite, JulienMcbeal, Alex_Incognito, Critiaslux, sayyed, Ejion, Kristinaz, Taking Chances, rpopowski, CELINE MARIE, québecflower, isurrender, empress, comingback, Thnswlsn25, pepillo90, Angel2006, dawn, maria_k, Julianne, emmanuel, Flymetothemoon, KCM, manolo19, Celine-Express, Kian, biscuit2, CELINO, Cuchi, Nmj, Frozen_Phoenix, jmiracle, cdurand54, krazy_kool_dude, Ajax, duri, jpatdeleon09, bilinkew, joc13, Frenchie, angelil78, Jackie, selsdion, Henri, joaofilho, CSCfan, stevo, Remon, giannislyber, Modesta, Celine Fan 77, CelineDionForeverNY, karen5, Davey84, TommKat22, Dane, Overjoyed, DionFanAlways, Koolan

Administrators: Koolan & Bellamy