Las Vegas Shows  

Welcome to Celine Dion Forum

Welcome to Celine Dion Forum, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of Celine Dion Forum by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here
  • Click here to become a member!

hello my name is gracie, i am new to the celine dion forum...

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

ffgravygirl82

ffgravygirl82

Celine Fanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPip
    • Member ID: 37,243
  • 450 posts
  • Local time: 07:48 PM
  • Skin: Mobile
  • Born: 1982
hello my name is gracie, i am 37 years old & im from carroll county maryland... i have been a fan of celine dion since the mid 1990s, i just have not been to this forum before, recently i have heard about this forum from a few friends from facebook & instagram...

oh & i am a daycare teacher, i work with toddlers... my hobbies & interests are reading books, writing/journaling, hiking, swimming, dancing, cooking, photography, doing jigsaw puzzles & word searches, listening to music, watching movies, playing with my pets, & spending time with family & friends... 😍😍😃😃💕💕

hmmm well that is all i can think of now... nice to meet all of you fellow celine fans, & hopefully i can try to score a few tickets to one of her new tour concerts for next year (when $$ is not as tight lol,) ttyl & have a great day!! 😊😊❤❤👍👍

Edited by ffgravygirl82, 13 April 2019 - 01:53 PM.

Equinox116

Equinox116

• Members
    • Member ID: 37,255
  • 5 posts

View Postffgravygirl82, on 13 April 2019 - 01:51 PM, said:

hello my name is gracie, i am 37 years old & im from carroll county maryland... i have been a fan of celine dion since the mid 1990s, i just have not been to this forum before, recently i have heard about this forum from a few friends from facebook & instagram...

oh & i am a daycare teacher, i work with toddlers... my hobbies & interests are reading books, writing/journaling, hiking, swimming, dancing, cooking, photography, doing jigsaw puzzles & word searches, listening to music, watching movies, playing with my pets, & spending time with family & friends... ������������

hmmm well that is all i can think of now... nice to meet all of you fellow celine fans, & hopefully i can try to score a few tickets to one of her new tour concerts for next year (when $$ is not as tight lol,) ttyl & have a great day!! ����❤❤����

Hello...I am new as well and also from the DMV area.  I will be attending the MD and DC concerts.  Hope to see you there!

Heatherlucy

Heatherlucy

• Members
    • Member ID: 37,301
  • 5 posts
  • Local time: 06:48 PM
  • Skin: Celine 2016
  • Born: 1980
Omg! I’m also a toddler teacher and have loved Céline since mid 90s! We could have sooooo much to talk about!!! LOL 😂❤️ Im Heather, 39, from Saint Paul, MN btw 😊

sfbaysinger

sfbaysinger

Celine Wannabe

• Channel Addicts
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 28,753
  • 4,476 posts
  • Local time: 04:48 PM
  • Skin: Celine 2016
  • Born: 1983
Wow, loving ALL the new people on here. I hope Heather will write an intro about herself, too. Till then, nice to meet you, Gracie. I am 35, live in California and I love to journal and dance, among other things. I hope you get to see Celine live when she comes to your area. Have you ever done that before? I have loved responding to your posts in fun and games so please keep them coming and everyone else, we'd love to have your participation. Glad you found us, Gracie!
L'immensite de mon amour pour Celine! L'amour existe encore pour elle! :)

ffgravygirl82

ffgravygirl82

Celine Fanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 450 posts

View PostHeatherlucy, on 07 July 2019 - 10:05 AM, said:

Omg! I’m also a toddler teacher and have loved Céline since mid 90s! We could have sooooo much to talk about!!! LOL 😂❤️ Im Heather, 39, from Saint Paul, MN btw 😊

hello heather, nice to meet you too!! 😊😊 & also it is SOOOO COOL to meet ANOTHER toddler teacher too on this forum!! 👍👍

& as you can tell, i am also A NEW MEMBER of this forum too, but have been a fan of celines for about 25 years!! 😊😊

nice to meet you, i am around if you ever need anybody to talk to, & have a great day!! 😍😍

ffgravygirl82

ffgravygirl82

Celine Fanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 450 posts

View Postsfbaysinger, on 07 July 2019 - 08:29 PM, said:

Wow, loving ALL the new people on here. I hope Heather will write an intro about herself, too. Till then, nice to meet you, Gracie. I am 35, live in California and I love to journal and dance, among other things. I hope you get to see Celine live when she comes to your area. Have you ever done that before? I have loved responding to your posts in fun and games so please keep them coming and everyone else, we'd love to have your participation. Glad you found us, Gracie!

thanks & it is VERY GREAT to meet you too!! 😊😊

& no i HAVE NOT seen her in concert yet, next year will be my FIRST time (cause i could NOT afford to go to vegas, canada, europe, or other places, over the years!!) but i can not wait to go!! have you seen her in concert before yet?? 👍👍

& yea i do loooove the "fun & games" section too, we need to come up with new games someday, that would be really great wouldnt it lol!! 😍😍

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 14 user(s)

Roland61, Koolan, Davey84, Heatherlucy, sfbaysinger, Alex_Incognito, Celinedion2019, Equinox116, Lindah1984, isabel leite, CelineDionForeverNY, GoldenLeaf, maclen, dawn

Administrators: Koolan & Bellamy