Las Vegas Shows  

Welcome to Celine Dion Forum

Welcome to Celine Dion Forum, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of Celine Dion Forum by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here
  • Click here to become a member!

Courage World Tour - Official Topic

16413 replies to this topic

Tyler1991

Tyler1991

Celine Wannabe

• Channel Addicts
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 22,364
  • 4,717 posts
  • Local time: 04:38 PM
  • Skin: Celine 2016
  • Born: 1991

POPULAR

Y'all need to remember there are a million things that can be done without celine even having to lift a finger. This is what's frustrating the most to me. Is anyone even trying?

Yes i can whine about her setlists and things that are her choice, but what about all the small things that are built toward fans? That's what gets me, I'm focused on the things that are evident that no one is in charge and no one cares. Small things that require no attention from celine, just the attention of whatever person is appointed to that position.

Also,

Why do we not have colored variants of all 40 albums and a boxset worth $500 bucks. Sound pricey? Who cares- everyone would eat that s*** up. They're missing the boat on this vinyl craze.

The merchandise store is a joke. Nothing worth spending money on. A few weeks ago i dropped 977 in another artisrs store because i got out of control with the amazing options. Celine store is nothing like that.

The youtube channel is a joke. Take a look at sam smith or taylor swift,  or even gaga. It's impressive what they document on their channel.

Edited by Tyler1991, 28 November 2020 - 02:48 PM.

ryba

ryba

Celine Worshipper

• Channel Addicts
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 5,889
  • 6,122 posts
  • Local time: 10:38 PM

View PostTyler1991, on 28 November 2020 - 02:47 PM, said:

Y'all need to remember there are a million things that can be done without celine even having to lift a finger. This is what's frustrating the most to me. Is anyone even trying?

Yes i can whine about her setlists and things that are her choice, but what about all the small things that are built toward fans? That's what gets me, I'm focused on the things that are evident that no one is in charge and no one cares. Small things that require no attention from celine, just the attention of whatever person is appointed to that position.

Also,

Why do we not have colored variants of all 40 albums and a boxset worth $500 bucks. Sound pricey? Who cares- everyone would eat that s*** up. They're missing the boat on this vinyl craze.

The merchandise store is a joke. Nothing worth spending money on. A few weeks ago i dropped 977 in another artisrs store because i got out of control with the amazing options. Celine store is nothing like that.

The youtube channel is a joke. Take a look at sam smith or taylor swift,  or even gaga. It's impressive what they document on their channel.
I agree 100%
@Sony @TeamCeline  #Release The 2016, 2017 & 2018 Summer Tours On Blu-ray!!!

#The Fans demand more Celine material to be released!!! (more & longer in-studio footage on bonus DVDs)

Céline RO

Céline RO

Celine Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 37,279
  • 1,702 posts
  • Local time: 11:38 PM

couldawouldashoulda said:

1606594026[/url]' post='2394871']
"The best is yet to come" isn't necessarily about her music. But just her life. She's saying that being in her 50s, when so many people write you off - ageism - her life keeps getting better. Ballet, fashion, touring the world for 100,000 people a night screaming their lungs out for her. The best is yet to come doesn't mean "I'm going to release 4 albums a year and be on every talk show making appearances 5 times a day like my 20s." The best is yet to come can mean "I'm going to take my time to enjoy life, slow down, play dress up in fancy clothes."

One thing on here many fans say seems to be true: Céline doesn't care about music the way she used to. That's not a crime. That's not a bad thing. It's an evolution for the woman she is and the life that she lives. She doesn't live her life for you. If you want to follow an artist who is more interested in making music, go find them. They're out there. They're just not Celine anymore. AND THERE'S NOTHING WRONG WITH THAT!!

I take “the best is yet to come” to mean an improvement in all aspects of her life, both her personal life and her career, even though they may not always go hand in hand. Of course in the end I love Céline and will continue loving her no matter what she chooses to do with her life because, above all, I love her for the human being she is. Never will I think of abandoning her no matter how much I may disapprove of her choices. Luckily I’m FAR from such a situation right now. All I’m doing is expressing my concern for the way her career is being managed from a stakeholder’s point of view. AND THERE’S NOTHING WRONG WITH THAT!!

Edited by Céline RO, 28 November 2020 - 03:52 PM.

The best is yet to come...

Céline RO

Céline RO

Celine Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,702 posts

View PostTyler1991, on 28 November 2020 - 02:47 PM, said:

Also,

Exactly. It’s not even Céline that myself and other fans are being demanding of. It’s her incompetent team who should not be in charge of managing the gigantic and prestigious brand that is Céline Dion. She needs to urgently get herself a skilled, experienced and enthusiastic manager who will make all the changes necessary to get her career not just back on track but thriving. Long-term management under Aldo was such a missed opportunity.

nuts2you

nuts2you

Celine Maniac

• Donators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 18,329
  • 9,217 posts
  • Born: 1968
You guys , I was just thinking , It would be nice if she came out with a new BOOK while on this extended Leave ,  we haven"t had one since LTAL , I think its time  for her to start getting someone  to write it , we need something New in her Volt

Céline RO

Céline RO

Celine Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,702 posts

nuts2you said:

1606600945[/url]' post='2394882']
You guys , I was just thinking , It would be nice if she came out with a new BOOK while on this extended Leave ,  we haven"t had one since LTAL , I think its time  for her to start getting someone  to write it , we need something New in her Volt

That would be amazing! To have her discuss in detail all the things that have happened in her life during the past 15 years (and there’s A LOT to talk about) would be a dream come true!

Edited by Céline RO, 28 November 2020 - 04:18 PM.

Céline RO

Céline RO

Celine Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,702 posts

View PostCéline RO, on 28 November 2020 - 03:59 PM, said:

Exactly. It’s not even Céline that myself and other fans are being demanding of. It’s her incompetent team who should not be in charge of managing the gigantic and prestigious brand that is Céline Dion. She needs to urgently get herself a skilled, experienced and enthusiastic manager who will make all the changes necessary to get her career not just back on track but thriving. Long-term management under Aldo was such a missed opportunity.

Actually, looking back at the 2017-2019 period I have to admit that it was pretty well done. And that period too was under Dave and Denis’ management. For some reason it all just went wrong when Courage was released. It’s as if they forgot about the album the second they released it and they’re not making up for it during the pandemic either. Such a shame.

Tyler1991

Tyler1991

Celine Wannabe

• Channel Addicts
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 22,364
  • 4,717 posts
  • Born: 1991

View PostCéline RO, on 28 November 2020 - 04:32 PM, said:

Actually, looking back at the 2017-2019 period I have to admit that it was pretty well done. And that period too was under Dave and Denis’ management. For some reason it all just went wrong when Courage was released. It’s as if they forgot about the album the second they released it and they’re not making up for it during the pandemic either. Such a shame.

I'm just incredibly impressed at the way several artists have really come alive thru the pandemic. The excitement in other fan bases is peaking.

It is frustrating hearing so many blame the pandemic...we of course know that only became a convenient excuse for what's already been long happening...

PuraVida

PuraVida

Celine Obsessed

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 26,029
  • 2,960 posts
  • Local time: 01:38 PM

View PostCelinesDIVO5, on 28 November 2020 - 11:03 AM, said:

But it is not Celine's fault or even her teams fault if there are fans who choose to live in the denial of where Celine sits in her career right now. So many of the expectations people set for her, are fitting for an artist in their prime. Celine has passed that already. Proven herself to the industry and to the world.

I'm pretty sure Celine basing herself in one place for the better part of 2003-2019 was a rather clear marker that she wanted the most normal life possible for her and her family. Celine has said many times, that her priority is no longer having a hit record, doing red carpets, winning awards etc. She has done all that, she has it all and she does music still simply because she loves to perform.

As for doing shows from home, it's really not that easy. Especially if you're going to do them sporadically. I am a performer and have been limited to doing shows from my living room. The set up alone (which, in my case is very modest) takes a lot of time. Tech and lighting is a challenge. And I do shows two nights a week. So, it's setting up and breaking down. It's a lot. In Celine's case, there would obviously be people to do all of that for her, but for an artist of her caliber it would cost money. Someone would have to pay a crew to take care of all of these things. Celine Dion isn't just going to sit with a ring light and an iPhone. She would also need a couple of musicians for the types of performances that people are asking for. Even if she had backing tracks created for a more intimate setting, that costs money too. It's truly not as simple as people make it out to be to just "perform from home."

I too am disappointed in the limited participation of Celine in the most recent special. However, that's not on her. That's on the two production companies that put this together. It depends on what money they offered Celine (assuming her performance wasn't a charitable donation).

I think you've been a fan long enough, and have done your research on her career to at least now realize that Celine is just not going to give us the energy that she did from the 80's to 2002. You've seen many high expectations on this forum alone get deflated by the actual outcome. Which brings me back to my point of "why?" Why these high expectations every single time, after so many let downs? I'm at the point where, yes I can scoff at the actions of her and her team sometimes, and disagree. But I have so much else of Celine to enjoy! So, it's not going to dampen my fandom when what we get is what we should have come to expect a long time ago.

To use cost or money as an excuse, especially in Celine's case, just doesn't hold water. Like I said, if she doesn't want to do it, fine, but let's not attribute it to factors that clearly don't truly inhibit her. Like money. Her house is gigantic, and unlike NYC she has the advantage of lots of natural light coming in, she could have a set up and leave it there. Or, look how dang simple Gloria's set-up was on the Nurse Heroes show.

Like, a set-up not being easy? We've seen dozens and dozens of artists make it work in this pandemic. I said I felt more connected with artists I've barely known a couple years than Celine. These artists make set ups in their living room easily enough, down to a person. And they seemed happy to do it. Everyone else makes it work, not sure why Celine would be an exception.

Are they all in their primes? No. Annie Lennox sits at her piano and does very quick numbers just with her iPhone and a piano. That's my whole point, people on this forum who say we are expecting the world immediately get defensive and their heads go to...."OMG, well she'd have to set up this, and that, this, that, and this." Actually, why can't it just be a phone and piano and a mic? Leann Rimes does it with ease and uploaded to her Youtube. Is she in her prime? Or, like I said before, she doesn't have to do anything....simply release old footage or special things from the archives. There are already people on a payroll in an office who can do that.

And I do both at once. I enjoy her career and also criticize her. But my expectations are not on the moon! As I just said above, she wouldn't even have to lift a finger to make fans happy. Just upload great stuff. You put words in my mouth and others when you say we want red carpets and the like. No, I just want an album to come out in a timely fashion, be promoted well and talked about with care and love, performed, and to feel connected to Celine at a time when nearly all other musical artists are making some effort.

Some fans are just realizing with this final straw of pandemic aloof-ness that she's not just not into red carpets, she actually is fine ignoring them for a good while. And I love Celine, but why wouldn't people be turned off when she embodies a contradiction of music being her passion but then also will only do it for money. A passion is something you would do regardless of whether money was involved.

It's not De-end, it's Dion!

PuraVida

PuraVida

Celine Obsessed

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,960 posts

View PostCelinesDIVO5, on 28 November 2020 - 02:26 PM, said:

But when she's made it clear that she doesn't care about these things, that all she wants to do is sing and have a good time with it, then why bother being mad about something she has been adamant about and that you can't change?

People are mad at her team, not her. And as a fan, what I really want is for her to get the recognition and praise she deserves. I want as many people to see her and be impressed by her once-in-a-lifetime talent while they still can be, while she is still young and here to observe the praise. That doesn't mean she has to be overworked or #1 all the time by any stretch.

It's one thing not to care about promoting an album to the extreme, but it's another to leave fans by the wayside.

jpatdeleon09

jpatdeleon09

Céline Fan

• Members
    • Member ID: 24,762
  • 8,162 posts
  • Local time: 05:38 AM
  • Born: 1993
I don’t think she don’t care but she let her TEAMS do their job which her team should do. But she needs a manager to handle these things. So, there will be changes.

stevo

stevo

Celine Worshipper

• Channel Addicts
    • Member ID: 1,224
  • 5,379 posts
  • Local time: 09:38 PM
  • Born: 1982

POPULAR

I can’t wait for the Covid Quiz her Team are no doubt brain storming over

CelinesDIVO5

CelinesDIVO5

Celine Worshipper

• Channel Addicts
    • Member ID: 4,616
  • 7,021 posts
  • Local time: 05:38 PM
  • Born: 1986

View PostPuraVida, on 29 November 2020 - 03:10 AM, said:

People are mad at her team, not her. And as a fan, what I really want is for her to get the recognition and praise she deserves. I want as many people to see her and be impressed by her once-in-a-lifetime talent while they still can be, while she is still young and here to observe the praise. That doesn't mean she has to be overworked or #1 all the time by any stretch.

It's one thing not to care about promoting an album to the extreme, but it's another to leave fans by the wayside.

Celine still gets plenty of recognition and respect. She is asked to perform in every tribute because she’s a class act, and the industry knows they can count on her to deliver an earnest, honest and emotional experience. She has received most every monumental accolade they can give her, most recently the Billboard Icon award. She’s not forgotten, she not looked at as lazy or aloof. She’s revered and respected and honored. She is truly at a level of legend that any artist dreams to achieve.

Matthew Charles - "Fix You" - Live at The Stonewall Inn

Stonewall Sensation - Season 15

Originally written and performed by Coldplay

Chantemoi

Chantemoi

Celine Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 1,842
  • 989 posts
  • Local time: 03:38 PM

View PostCéline RO, on 28 November 2020 - 03:51 PM, said:

I take “the best is yet to come” to mean an improvement in all aspects of her life, both her personal life and her career, even though they may not always go hand in hand. Of course in the end I love Céline and will continue loving her no matter what she chooses to do with her life because, above all, I love her for the human being she is. Never will I think of abandoning her no matter how much I may disapprove of her choices. Luckily I’m FAR from such a situation right now. All I’m doing is expressing my concern for the way her career is being managed from a stakeholder’s point of view. AND THERE’S NOTHING WRONG WITH THAT!!

Amen, to that!

nuts2you

nuts2you

Celine Maniac

• Donators
  • 9,217 posts
Hey, you know I feel sorry for the road crews and her staff that have worked hard to get this tour underway , these guys are really suffering from NO work until god knows when ,

PuraVida

PuraVida

Celine Obsessed

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,960 posts

View PostCelinesDIVO5, on 29 November 2020 - 11:11 AM, said:

Celine still gets plenty of recognition and respect. She is asked to perform in every tribute because she's a class act, and the industry knows they can count on her to deliver an earnest, honest and emotional experience. She has received most every monumental accolade they can give her, most recently the Billboard Icon award. She's not forgotten, she not looked at as lazy or aloof. She's revered and respected and honored. She is truly at a level of legend that any artist dreams to achieve.

My point was I want for her to be the most popular and most beloved she could be at every point in her career, both beginning, middle, prime, and end. I still feel she is underappreciated and underrated by the public at large. And the aloof thing is more regarding her fan relations, which is somewhat of a separate conversation.

To name just one example, I think with a good social media strategy and presence she could have had 2 million more followers by now. Is it important to her and her overall legacy or matter to her? I highly doubt it. But to me as a fan, of course I want that for her.

ordinary fan

ordinary fan

Celine Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 36,922
  • 710 posts
  • Born: 1999

View PostPuraVida, on 29 November 2020 - 07:36 PM, said:

My point was I want for her to be the most popular and most beloved she could be at every point in her career, both beginning, middle, prime, and end. I still feel she is underappreciated and underrated by the public at large. And the aloof thing is more regarding her fan relations, which is somewhat of a separate conversation.

To name just one example, I think with a good social media strategy and presence she could have had 2 million more followers by now. Is it important to her and her overall legacy or matter to her? I highly doubt it. But to me as a fan, of course I want that for her.
I agree with you. All I want and I think most if not all of us is that Celine is as most popular, recognized and beloved as she could be in this stage of her career. Yes "1's" on charts or promoting until she is overworked isn't necessary. No way that I would expect that from her. But I think you get the point.
For example if the Courage video had 20 Mio views by now instead of 6. Of course the after 2000 released material won't ever get to the level of MHWGO, BYLM, IACBTMN etc, but still could be recognized by her fans in general, atleast a bit.

And I think if she would only sing 5-6 of the biggest hits and the rest are lesser known or new songs, the setlist would be great for all kind of fans of her. A good example is the 2016 tour, many of her big french hits were excluded like JSP, ONCP, J'irai ou tu iras, Destin etc but it was just fabolous for everyone I guess. The audience had a great time as always at her shows, atleast at the show I attended.

Edited by ordinary fan, 30 November 2020 - 03:23 PM.

nuts2you

nuts2you

Celine Maniac

• Donators
  • 9,217 posts

No concert in Belgium until 2022. Official‎

Dancing_Queen

Dancing_Queen

Celine Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 36,151
  • 959 posts
  • Skin: Mobile
  • Born: 1985
Nonsense. Please don't spread baseless rumours made up by someone on Facebook...

Edited by Dancing_Queen, 02 December 2020 - 04:44 PM.

nuts2you

nuts2you

Celine Maniac

• Donators
  • 9,217 posts

View PostDancing_Queen, on 02 December 2020 - 04:42 PM, said:

Nonsense. Please don't spread baseless rumours made up by someone on Facebook...

I thought that was BS ,

Xpresso

Xpresso

Celine Worshipper

• Channel Addicts
    • Member ID: 14,192
  • 7,065 posts

View Postnuts2you, on 02 December 2020 - 04:49 PM, said:

I thought that was BS ,
Then why do you post it here if you thought it was BS? :o

Céline RO

Céline RO

Celine Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,702 posts

View Postnuts2you, on 02 December 2020 - 04:49 PM, said:

I thought that was BS ,

:sofunny:

jpatdeleon09

jpatdeleon09

Céline Fan

• Members
  • 8,162 posts
Let’s remember this again :)

couldawouldashoulda

couldawouldashoulda

Celine Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 24,352
  • 1,852 posts

View Postjpatdeleon09, on 06 December 2020 - 12:45 PM, said:

Let's remember this again :)

It's such an electrifying moment in the show!! Even if you don't know French, the few English lyrics give you enough of an understanding and Celine provides the rest with her fantastic performance each and every night. So glad she decided to sing it on this tour - it's one of the reason I consider CWT her best tour. PQTME had been done to death. Other than the short 2016 tour, this was a neglected gem in her repertoire.

jpatdeleon09

jpatdeleon09

Céline Fan

• Members
  • 8,162 posts
Another one. That note is ringing lol

ivo

ivo

Celine Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 16,827
  • 950 posts
  • Born: 1980

View Postcouldawouldashoulda, on 06 December 2020 - 12:53 PM, said:

Other than the short 2016 tour, this was a neglected gem in her repertoire.

I was so happy when she started performing this song during 2016 tour! Happy she also performed it during the French part of the 2017 tour!

Amsterdam 18-06-1997 - Amsterdam 14-06-1999 - London 10-07-1999 - Antwerpen 14-05-2008 - Antwerpen 21-11-2013 - Las Vegas 10-10-2015 - Paris 09-07-2016 - Arnhem 23-06-2017

SuperLove4Celine

SuperLove4Celine

Celine Worshipper

• Channel Addicts
    • Member ID: 6,561
  • 6,356 posts
  • Born: 1983

View Postcouldawouldashoulda, on 06 December 2020 - 12:53 PM, said:

It's such an electrifying moment in the show!! Even if you don't know French, the few English lyrics give you enough of an understanding and Celine provides the rest with her fantastic performance each and every night. So glad she decided to sing it on this tour - it's one of the reason I consider CWT her best tour. PQTME had been done to death. Other than the short 2016 tour, this was a neglected gem in her repertoire.

Just goes to show she doesn’t have to resort to only including “the hits” and random covers. ;)

PuraVida

PuraVida

Celine Obsessed

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,960 posts

View PostSuperLove4Celine, on 06 December 2020 - 09:39 PM, said:

Just goes to show she doesn't have to resort to only including "the hits" and random covers. ;)

True. A few years ago, I would have been shocked to hear this song had made a comeback. And it shows Celine is happy and passionate to bring back an old song here and there...

Dancing_Queen

Dancing_Queen

Celine Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 36,151
  • 959 posts
  • Skin: Mobile
  • Born: 1985
Actually, I think it mostly shows that she's prepared to sing deep cuts, as long as she gets the desired audience reaction.

Which is why TLBSEP1 remains in the setlist, TR is often revived, SCAR was kept in the setlist in 2017...and others are quickly scrapped.

Lying Down for example had a very lukewarm audience reaction (I saw loads of people going for bathroom breaks, even in the first rows), so it came as no surprise when it was quickly dropped.

I wish they had made use of 'first song momentum', opening the concert with LD. because at that point the audience is excited just to see the artist, no matter the song.

Chantemoi

Chantemoi

Celine Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 1,842
  • 989 posts
  • Local time: 03:38 PM

View PostDancing_Queen, on 07 December 2020 - 07:14 AM, said:

Actually, I think it mostly shows that she's prepared to sing deep cuts, as long as she gets the desired audience reaction.

Which is why TLBSEP1 remains in the setlist, TR is often revived, SCAR was kept in the setlist in 2017...and others are quickly scrapped.

Lying Down for example had a very lukewarm audience reaction (I saw loads of people going for bathroom breaks, even in the first rows), so it came as no surprise when it was quickly dropped.

I wish they had made use of 'first song momentum', opening the concert with LD. because at that point the audience is excited just to see the artist, no matter the song.

Which one is SCAR?

6 user(s) are reading this topic

2 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users

browseceline, tal-sh2

This topic has been visited by 641 user(s)

nuts2you, manu23, ryba, Angel2006, ivo, tristan.josef, hala, Rachel_5, Frenchie, Katie, brendanm999, jpatdeleon09, Xpresso, nowanorris, pat200, delta, I Drove All Night!, biscuit2, Ukrfan, joaofilho, Mark_Rdam, Alex_Incognito, Lolo88, Taking Chances, MaxRayÎles, comingback, dawn, isabel leite, CelineTheBest5, remykyes, Kyle_Jared, PuraVida, Ajax, juls75, nahuelsc, garçon, DionFanAlways, Remon, duri, clbmed02, pepillo90, Celine Fan 77, lime89, Fanxiaoqiang, Nmj, rfkavanagh, stone, CelineDionForeverNY, Kristinaz, Chantemoi, Domi, Nautanick, couldawouldashoulda, Ronny83, anewdayhascome, Javito, queenofvegas, Shamrock_1982, Joe, Céline RO, neil1981, No1IrishFan, Jackie, hugo020, jmiracle, ordinary fan, Balao, LeChauffeur100, tal-sh2, mdion2006, smw, celine28, bourque222, SuperLove4Celine, superibi, Peppercorn1991, CSCfan, laly25, Celinex, violet, scielle, Ri2n, Henri, mariox, giannislyber, Crazy for Celine, noyau, Loup_garou, Bruno Dion, Cuchi, contre5nature, adi dion, maki_Dion-er, jeje03100, manolo19, klmalling, Shaun, krazy_kool_dude, mattia, québecflower, Jacqui, celinefanonline, federico, karen5, emmanuel, LVCeline, garyhollander, Only one celine, JulienMcbeal, Smart17, Celinenvegas, Kian, Black Kitten, Naiomi zhannah, ajguerras, sarit_celine, celinesounds, the power of celine, gocia, VikingSwe, Kong, Celine-Express, emi&celine, Lestat5485, mike_z, pame-65, Philippe, Dertz1, RosieBarron, celinelover03, béné, Timster, danger, stevo, inspirationDZ, Albiecrespo, drove all night, Bartholdemus, miss-de-carca, misscelinium, MaiconSC, meandmrjones, max24, thatstheteacherinmehbaby, alextrusca, marc-02, woodstock, Davey84, fikus1, Thomas, alltheway0384, chs, jaapjan, Gulenkov, Simon, mari2711, Peter12345, Derek F., Schwa83, todos, Del, maria_k, celinefanatic2001us, célinedionfan_16, kathyc25, A new day..., jeremyvsl, mebe, cdurand54, Jeff Abbott, kellyfan161, n1ko, LeeSC81, chinit0, iza, jonny823, MistaChanel, HushNow, PC_59, dorfus, Dancing_Queen, donpi86, ssummer, ImAliveUK, Fernando, koala44, isurrender, takeachance, bakorder, user4468, kelvin, CELINO, browseceline, MTJ, TiagoFragoso05, Boy, BartFCS, tomdalbou, Neddo, GoldenLeaf, Leanne, jwawesomepanda, beelee, frankster, Thinktwicefan, Jeanette, Holborn, Edgar14, weasley123, wjd, actofcontrition, Luc C, celine4eva, Chula, sebulba, chocolatechip15, Rossum89, LukeD, tiniann88, idroveallnight, zanif, Zafiel, schlumpf79, Igor_Moscow, debora, rpopowski, GIORGOS, tomier, thetraveller, bilinkew, marif, jacwar58, Spilis, CelineDionCollection, KCM, dion1992, Critiaslux, SantiagoColorado, reamary, crazy4kirsti, &rewluvsCeline, rhonda813, xdblake183, cdfan32, Niko's, DionDivas, Ejion, wayne0223, superuomovate, Sosof12, djuba82, twk3395, explosives124, wenneke, Ncarbia, somaltseva, Dane, Rob.mella83, empress, Alice, DestinMg5, Thnswlsn25, natrachata, GameC, cher&celinefan, mrkase, choupi87, Graceland, Rokijo, Equinox116, winforlife, celinespanishfan, chrismuc, incognito, Céline21985, Ororo Munroe, taz111563, sayyed, aliceshields, minolli, justinecoria, andyw024, roro, hoosierito, CDion05, emiliejolie, raga14cahya, live to love, ewh12, davidion, jjlovescéline, CELINE MARIE, mar19ieke, lyn, andreaaas, marckvls, sacredceline, jcfreak737, quebec555, changepas39, AdrienneM, vr6chickbeenfound, Nando Férri, boyblackuk, Koolan, viniscand, kathy4, ChuChu, mirage, Cuquito, celine_foreva, Andy Man, vojva, lost84, RRphantom, sebyitaly, mimile, Marthe23, Ginahall218, lily94, Wessy1909, Tw1989, Vale@, Alliot, aniaa19, joc13, djs31982, Jay718, xTheGoodBoyx, Austinadk, Danystar, celínico_sin_remedio, calmar, iancobb, igotoconcerts, tessika, ehild, B777, celinefan1985, Your_Su_Phu, DirkPitt, jbechs, Enigma2310, JesusZuñigaR, Javier_Natalio, Zofia, azlan, Tomsteve, GUSAM28, estebandm, alexceline, rodrigo, CelineIloilo, aaa.bcd642, duchess83, Jef, catlovingmusicbaby82, Robrules3, Celine-Fan, Contre Nature, felicia, bruno_oliveira, broadwaymike92, miguelruiz, hellmeister, eyesofblue227, fred, Julianne, Ballack333, dyusha, IL_DINO, CelineDionFreak, MrTim212, Allysadreams, Edwin, MarcQuebec, PerfectGrigio, stlcardsfan, celine5-5, shahilpanj, Digipal, isurrender5, puttybuddy, Vole, Overjoyed, nrcda88, phoebekins, cwnice, maikan, dionicfan, TommKat22, rathnakumar, Carlo, noellemarie, clefurgey, PaulTo, Frankiboy, stéph14, Tyler1991, neilpharmd, PatrickDion22, CelinesDIVO5, WindyCityCelineFan, C_Airin_D, abadi, markg, yoyoma, celine_uk_canada, Si J'etais Quelqu'un, Lu CelineFan, ARTBOP, meanttofly, MusicCollection, lucassfilho, rakesh, sfbaysinger, sandro_dunn, fabricio esteves, zeopower6, artistman2007, celinecolombian, ObsessiveCelineDisorder, sash546, gafsa, Hjiddosem, jolo87, rodrigo_alka, Brody-Celine, MarcelDion, luisnicole, ceon, Simon30368, Frozen_Phoenix, Bruno Portugal, carlos_fco80, sailornic, Celinear05, enno2007, kirkindxb, Kerol, Leonard, Kye, Gurkan, reynolds, karalayna, shasti, celinedionfan1, celine_rox, JoshRafa21, ThatKidFrom2003, Clari, ruimarques, EternalSunshine, CSchmidt, zuv, Erin, Daysleeper, jepoi, Rea, blacktooth, Soloni, angelil78, dittefnielsen, ika, mgreyck, Celcool, Michel xx..., 4girlsathome, CelineAndRene, Kdavies12, Luki Dion, _queen.of.vegas_, exfactor003, RTafuri, Brianbrandell, Flymetothemoon, bart_PL, blueangel92, agentwigs, MalaysiaCeline, j'attendais..., Sebulba1, shaimaa, smash, satdish, MLowery855, josedion1999, AtitanicfanofCelineDion, mcbg1, blueblazers90, Fabrice, tonybower, n loves c, unclediva, IamRha, Mkfisher, xdb183, idanwcd, Bouse, Mapu, Pit, onix, celinefan2011, marix, Guillaume2908, Rambaldi, celinedionfan0, karolmaza, dj4celine, scottishfan, sky-fits-heaven, Gosia1989, lovecel97, ilka, ErwinG, Maxim Kuliev, Gabriel81, reny, Marchino, StephenDIVA, Tom_London_Fan, Valeriver, ruisseau, celfan123, banananas, Miha, Gab's alive, Celinefreak05, alvick53, Roland61, maddy05, horrigmo, bronzey, J-Man, pollsy, iadoreceline, ewan123, CelineFanInSoCal, CelineFan44, shortswamp, cilin, Trombones13, aileejang05, rock6kev, Chris8103, celine19, brendanhirt, JCeline85, SAV02, selsdion, suddenly22, jorn, Kylian84, budtkaboy2000, drelieaoun, bhzquebec, mb011, Jeffieboi, Feidhlimbrennan, Quinyt, DoronTam, Goffy, keithster_799, meekalo, rhapsodion, Moleque20, jdlyden1, Sarah993, Edudu_Matias, Duchess, guigafs15, Dion2000, Russlee123, celinedion26, frana, Vineet_Kujur, Modesta, Leo, soleland, Bell, Caledor, LcMason, mbox1974, muske95, Matias, commoncommoncommon, CelineGAfan, calirun1979, rachel9767, weasley321, ffgravygirl82, Tempebcd, crispyscool, Architsriv0700, Alys, rubyjuls, anacarolow, kevincheung410, andrecb, lg121104, Squall, gabidion!, Celine5Diamonds, rgomezric, ch3v4li3r, Destin293, PopMusicBoy, kermitdafrog, Jermaine1, trebor76, canadachick, gnault, Ben, cdb831, chawatak, Thecolourofmylove, dj_a_rock, hesanbrazil, vanessa462, Mark100, bjoernclausen, newday, Pi314Cl, mvincentcio, Bobbymoon, sunshine3033, AidenAiena, alex1547, celine_1983, firstofone, Mtlmac, Amethystj, chtipepere26, blue_rush14, WCD199317, Michal Kožej, chellymarie82, soso12, PriscillaBarragan, Lotty, lil angel

Administrators: Koolan & Bellamy