Las Vegas Shows  

Welcome to Celine Dion Forum

Welcome to Celine Dion Forum, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of Celine Dion Forum by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here
  • Click here to become a member!

Courage World Tour - Official Topic

15326 replies to this topic

Xpresso

Xpresso

Celine Worshipper

• Channel Addicts
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 14,192
  • 6,734 posts
  • Local time: 10:45 PM
  • Skin: Celine 2016

View Postcdfan32, on 21 November 2019 - 03:44 PM, said:

Yes, they do do it - especially when the tour is named after the album.  In fact, I don't know one single other artist, veteran or new, who names a tour AFTER the album's name and doesn't do more than 2 songs off of it.  It's fraudulent advertising, whatever analysis her team does or not.
Don't blame me if she only sings two songs from Courage. Not my fault!!
The only thing you can do is A - Do not buy a ticket; or B - Sell your ticket if you already bought one.
It's the best way to protest. But I can't guarantee that it will change anything.

Edited by Xpresso, 21 November 2019 - 03:57 PM.

cdfan32

cdfan32

Celine Fanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPip
    • Member ID: 3,325
  • 291 posts
  • Local time: 04:45 PM

View PostXpresso, on 21 November 2019 - 03:57 PM, said:

Don't blame me if she only sings two songs from Courage. Not my fault!!
The only thing you can do is A - Do not buy a ticket; or B - Sell your ticket if you already bought one.
It's the best way to protest. But I can't guarantee that it will change anything.

I'm not blaming you at all. :)  I'm pointing out it's not normal, even among veteran acts, to market a tour this way and then not deliver.

I don't expect anything to change.  But in the future, I will definitely wait until the tour starts before purchasing any tickets.  I rushed to buy tickets this time because I saw Courage World Tour and thought it would be at least like the Taking Chances World Tour, and we would finally get to hear new songs.  Instead, we get Vegas 3.0, exactly what I never wanted to pay again to hear.  How silly of me, but lesson learned.

Ajax

Ajax

Celine Fanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPip
    • Member ID: 37,006
  • 432 posts
  • Born: 1983

View PostJulienMcbeal, on 21 November 2019 - 03:25 PM, said:

Well, die hard fans got a big taste of Ashes. Not the casual ones. As I'm trying to please die hard fans, casual fans and the general public, Ashes wouldn't be out of place in the first world tour since its release.

As for The Prayer... It's beautiful, but I don't have 90's nostalgia (no one saw that , right? :laugh: ). So I wouldn't miss it.
But as you said, it's a matter of personal taste with this one.

Envoyé de mon LLD-L31 en utilisant Tapatalk

Yeah you re right about Ashes. I just wouldn’t take it as a first example when someone asks for more courage songs and new things. But u re right ☺️

And The prayer brought me this : First a Again, but then oh ok a new proposal of an old song. Nice. While Ashes would have me just saying: again. Nothing with 90’ nostalgia but I get your point 😁

fred

fred

It's a beautiful day

• Channel Addicts
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 276
  • 4,719 posts
  • Local time: 09:45 PM
  • Born: 1925
See that worked live! Why hasn't she dome this earlier. Glad LD is out and this one is in, coz LD is so much "old Céline" and Imperfections bring in a fresh air which is so welcome.

I only wish they'd do more with the lights on this performance. Make it more intence. The lights are too few and to mild for this type of song which needs that help.

My only complaint is the cringy way they insist on using the horns (kicks in sometime before the bridge then sadly never leaves). The way her band uses the trumpets is extremely old fashioned - and not in a way that is timeless and cool old school, just plaine dated and ruins the songs - and would only fit an audience at a retirement home. This is Courage tour in 2019 ffs!

View Postjpatdeleon09, on 20 November 2019 - 12:45 AM, said:

Full version of Imperfections

Peace and love to all.

fred

fred

It's a beautiful day

• Channel Addicts
  • 4,719 posts
He should also poimt out that while Imagine was great for Hyde Park and an homage to the UK, using it on a world tour drowns out all the magic of that suppoesd one off.

View PostShaun, on 20 November 2019 - 04:52 AM, said:

I do wonder what Scott’s involvement is when it comes to the set list? In my mind surely a musical director should be saying things like “You’re The Voice worked for our Australia tour and that special moment on stage with John but now it’s time to let it go.” Also “Me and the band have been working on incredible arrangements for Change My Mind and Say Yes if you’d like to hear them”

The set lists are obviously discussed before each and every show and Celine will obviously have the final say but it would be so good to know if ANYBODY is suggesting to her the things that we are such as less covers and more songs from Courage. We can’t be the ONLY people to see the problem can we?

Peace and love to all.

fred

fred

It's a beautiful day

• Channel Addicts
  • 4,719 posts
I miss Ashes a lot in this tour. It is insane not to showcase her first "big" song im yeeears om the first world tour after its release. It's frustrating she just dropped it so soon why some other songs stick around foreveeeer...

And about The Prayer. Love it! Céline should be oh so proud of it. She does it superby on her own aswell, and having her soft composed and classy "end of 90ies way of sining it"(which I adore - bring in Immortality in the same manner! ❤). HOOOWEVER, in a setlist such as this The Prayer doesn't really fit, and when looking at each track for which to leave room for something fresh or rarely sung before (own songs not a handful of covers!!) TP counts as one of the tracks I'd cut.

Or move it to replace Imagine as the encore.

View PostJulienMcbeal, on 21 November 2019 - 03:25 PM, said:

Well, die hard fans got a big taste of Ashes. Not the casual ones. As I'm trying to please die hard fans, casual fans and the general public, Ashes wouldn't be out of place in the first world tour since its release.

As for The Prayer... It's beautiful, but I don't have 90's nostalgia (no one saw that , right? :laugh: ). So I wouldn't miss it.
But as you said, it's a matter of personal taste with this one.

Peace and love to all.

LukeD

LukeD

Celine Worshipper

• Channel Addicts
    • Member ID: 31,036
  • 5,262 posts
  • Born: 1989

View PostJulienMcbeal, on 21 November 2019 - 12:31 PM, said:

Celine doesn't have 20 worldwide hits.
The prayer, LCMM, RDMH, The Reason are not hits. The general public won't miss them if they weren't sung.
Actually she doesnt even have 10 hits, judging by the changing tracklists of All The Way. There's no real hit after that - I'm Alive is on some countries.

So after those 10 hits, there's still plenty of room for Courage songs.

The tour is called Courage World Tour. Not Greatest hits Tour nor Celine Live 2020. In terms of marketing, aren't business supposed to name their product accordingly to what it really is? Otherwise its fraud.
This! :worthy:

The classic Celine hits are TPOL, IACBTMN, BYLM, ABM, MHWGO, and TTWII... Anything else is a secondary hit and can be replaced.

Edited by LukeD, 21 November 2019 - 04:33 PM.

JulienMcbeal

JulienMcbeal

Celine Fanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPip
    • Member ID: 5,181
  • 466 posts
  • Born: 1982

View PostXpresso, on 21 November 2019 - 03:52 PM, said:

Well she HAS to keep singing those old hits (for the older fans) AND create new classics which will be much more difficult however and they know that.

Not ALL the old hits - just the biggest ones. :wink1:
That's why I was trying to find an 'objective' way of choosing them and create a more balanced setlist.
Because I SO want to hear this album live!

Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans

stevo

stevo

Celine Worshipper

• Channel Addicts
    • Member ID: 1,224
  • 5,354 posts
I am somewhat bemused I spent nearly £2000 on tickets for the same tour that’s been playing for the last God knows how long...Courage, don’t you dare fail me now...

SantiagoColorado

SantiagoColorado

Celine Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 32,789
  • 667 posts
  • Local time: 03:45 PM

View PostRemon, on 21 November 2019 - 10:17 AM, said:

Don't you guys think she's doing a more greatest hits-tour in the US as she hasn't been touring there for such a long time? And that by the time she hits Europe, she'll change the setlist to a more "courageous" one?

No

Ajax

Ajax

Celine Fanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPip
    • Member ID: 37,006
  • 432 posts

View Postfred, on 21 November 2019 - 04:15 PM, said:

See that worked live! Why hasn't she dome this earlier. Glad LD is out and this one is in, coz LD is so much "old Céline" and Imperfections bring in a fresh air which is so welcome.

I only wish they'd do more with the lights on this performance. Make it more intence. The lights are too few and to mild for this type of song which needs that help.

My only complaint is the cringy way they insist on using the horns (kicks in sometime before the bridge then sadly never leaves). The way her band uses the trumpets is extremely old fashioned - and not in a way that is timeless and cool old school, just plaine dated and ruins the songs - and would only fit an audience at a retirement home. This is Courage tour in 2019 ffs!

I like the trumpets but I agree with the horns. Doesn't work for me. But I'm totally into mixing this vintage sound, and especially incorporating real instruments over the studio track. The production of Imperfection is also about that: This heady generic guitar gimmick, and in the middle the piano, around this minimalistic electro sound. So they did good on keeping that and working on that while having the studio track and then the modern uplifting sound.

They could do better, I would go louder with the studio track, we should feel more this aerial very uplfting and chill sound, I regret on those parts that Céline doesn't move/dance more. You're right, we would need more lights effects too. And then I would increase the band part especially at the end with a little piano freestyle for example or something like that. ^_^

This version if perfectible, works way better than many others modern attempt they did in the past though.

browseceline

browseceline

Celine Worshipper

• Design Team
    • Member ID: 15,970
  • 6,597 posts
  • Born: 1977

View Postartistman2007, on 21 November 2019 - 02:19 PM, said:

Since we all agree why don’t we do something right a letter or something from hardcore fans here in forum let’s do something,we are her fans we have to take chances and stop being just negative and helpless
We can only hope next stop in Chicago she does more new songs.  Or i will write Scott.  of course she cannot please everyone but this is really telling us a Courage tour would be coming and in reality it is Vegas 3.0 plus 2 new songs!  Would we the hardcore fans know it was supposed to be a greatest hits tour - once again - she would not get our money that easy..

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G965F met Tapatalk

Edited by browseceline, 21 November 2019 - 05:58 PM.

<iframe width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hl2XkxnYljg" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

PuraVida

PuraVida

Celine Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 26,029
  • 1,803 posts
  • Local time: 01:45 PM

View Postfred, on 21 November 2019 - 04:15 PM, said:

I agree, the Horns are a choice that hasn’t added much to a majority of her songs—in Vegas too.

It's not De-end, it's Dion!

nuts2you

nuts2you

Celine Maniac

• Donators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 18,329
  • 8,927 posts
  • Born: 1968
Well , I just found out that there will be NO MEET & GREETS  for this tour, 2nd I wonder after her break in DEC , that she will do the Christmas special , She hasn't done one in a while, she could promote the album as well,

fred

fred

It's a beautiful day

• Channel Addicts
  • 4,719 posts
Yes even more piano! There can never be enough piano. 😊

View PostAjax, on 21 November 2019 - 04:58 PM, said:

I like the trumpets but I agree with the horns. Doesn't work for me. But I'm totally into mixing this vintage sound, and especially incorporating real instruments over the studio track. The production of Imperfection is also about that: This heady generic guitar gimmick, and in the middle the piano, around this minimalistic electro sound. So they did good on keeping that and working on that while having the studio track and then the modern uplifting sound.

They could do better, I would go louder with the studio track, we should feel more this aerial very uplfting and chill sound, I regret on those parts that Céline doesn't move/dance more. You're right, we would need more lights effects too. And then I would increase the band part especially at the end with a little piano freestyle for example or something like that. ^_^

This version if perfectible, works way better than many others modern attempt they did in the past though.

Peace and love to all.

fred

fred

It's a beautiful day

• Channel Addicts
  • 4,719 posts
That would be fab. I so want HDYGH in a Christmas setting!

View Postnuts2you, on 21 November 2019 - 06:19 PM, said:

I wonder after her break in DEC , that she will do the Christmas special , She hasn't done one in a while, she could promote the album as well,

Peace and love to all.

scielle

scielle

Celine Maniac

• Members
    • Member ID: 34,929
  • 8,148 posts
Ha, they're advertising Julie Snyder's new show. Wonder if Celine will end up being a guest.

neil1981

neil1981

Celine Fan

• Members
  • PipPip
    • Member ID: 25,922
  • 62 posts
I went to see the new musical "& Juliet" in London last week. It was so good! (It's based on the songs of Max Martin.)

It features a beautiful stripped back version of TTWII. I would absolutely love to see Celine do something like this for this tour or the next.  

YouTube link below. If it doesn't work Google it!

scielle

scielle

Celine Maniac

• Members
  • 8,148 posts

View Postneil1981, on 21 November 2019 - 08:12 PM, said:

I went to see the new musical "& Juliet" in London last week. It was so good! (It's based on the songs of Max Martin.)

It features a beautiful stripped back version of TTWII. I would absolutely love to see Celine do something like this for this tour or the next.  

YouTube link below. If it doesn't work Google it!

That's so cool! Thanks for posting.
Here's the Variety review: https://variety.com/...tin-1203411861/
Hope it comes to Broadway!

Incidentally, this is one of the stars :)

Edited by scielle, 21 November 2019 - 08:28 PM.

scielle

scielle

Celine Maniac

• Members
  • 8,148 posts
Delete! Wrong thread...

Edited by scielle, 21 November 2019 - 09:03 PM.

hugo020

hugo020

Celine Fan

• Members
  • PipPip
    • Member ID: 16,267
  • 64 posts
  • Born: 1985
Fyi she sans LCMM last night in Montreal

JulienMcbeal

JulienMcbeal

Celine Fanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPip
    • Member ID: 5,181
  • 466 posts
Not a fan of this Power Ballad version of TTWII... don't think it works. But maybe it's because I know Celine's version too much.
Also, the singer who belts the last chorus really sound like Idina Menzel in that bit.

Edited by JulienMcbeal, 22 November 2019 - 05:43 AM.

Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans

browseceline

browseceline

Celine Worshipper

• Design Team
    • Member ID: 15,970
  • 6,597 posts
  • Born: 1977
that is called reinventing music! and i wish did that with her old songs as well so they go well with the new tracks. Madonna always does this as well. If she treated a couple of those old tracks in the courage album style it was much more a courage tour.

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPad met Tapatalk
<iframe width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hl2XkxnYljg" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Céline RO

Céline RO

Celine Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 37,279
  • 1,283 posts
  • Local time: 11:45 PM

View Posthugo020, on 22 November 2019 - 05:17 AM, said:

Did you mean “sans” or “sang”. It can mean two completely different things. I sure hope it’s the latter.
The best is yet to come...

DionFanAlways

DionFanAlways

This woman, Legendary

• Channel Addicts
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 31,854
  • 16,101 posts
  • Born: 1965
Did she do Lying Down last night?
How could you not love this woman!

"All it takes is one bold move to change everything."  

dyusha

dyusha

Celine Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 237
  • 677 posts
  • Born: 1984

View Posthugo020, on 22 November 2019 - 05:17 AM, said:

I’ll take LCMM over L’amour existe encore

Don’t hate 🤓
I'll always be with you

ehild

ehild

Celine Obsessed

• Channel Addicts
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 31,683
  • 2,490 posts
Idk why she feels like she has to keep LCMM or RDMH.  I get they're good uptempo songs but they're not key hits like TPOL, IACBTMN, ABM, TLYM, MHWGO, TTWII etc. A friend/neighbor going to to the show here in Charlotte said IYAMT is her fave Celine song.  I think this song and WDMHBN deserve more of a place in the show as even what I'd call key secondary hits, people know them and like/love them but they just weren't as as big as some of the other hits.  That's only 8 songs out of a much longer set-list.  she could do 1 or 2 covers, all artists have this element at some point in the show...which puts the set list now at 9 or 10 songs.  She could easily add in so many songs from the following albums: AND, OH, TC, LMBTL and Courage; with more coming from the new album obviously.  Personally, I'd like to see like 1 or 2 only from the older albums of that selection, expose audiences to the fact that stuff still exists lol, but give more attention to LMBTL since there was no proper tour for that album (as she was still in Vegas and Rene got sick shortly after its' release).  This would be my ideal set-list selection compared to all of the older stuff currently on the tour.  I think this would make the general public happy but still make a lot of the die-hards who go to so many of her shows happy as well.

~Liz
"Please don't make your career your life. Let it be your passion, let it bring you pleasure, but don't let it become your identity. You are so much more valuable than that." -Celine

ryba

ryba

Celine Worshipper

• Channel Addicts
    • Member ID: 5,889
  • 5,577 posts

View Postfred, on 21 November 2019 - 06:28 PM, said:

That would be fab. I so want HDYGH in a Christmas setting!
I think that this song shouldn’t even be on the album. It just doesn’t fit there at all. It’s odd when it comes on and I usually skip it.
@Sony @TeamCeline  #Release The 2016, 2017 & 2018 Summer Tours On Blu-ray!!!

#The Fans demand more Celine material to be released!!! (more & longer in-studio footage on bonus DVDs)

CelinesDIVO5

CelinesDIVO5

Celine Worshipper

• Channel Addicts
    • Member ID: 4,616
  • 6,880 posts
  • Born: 1986

POPULAR

Raise your hand if you’re sick of the set list conversation! #RaisesHand

377 pages of conversation. I’m willing to bet that almost 150 of these pages are set list complaints. Over and over again. We get it. The set list is the same old stuff. But, some of you are letting it consume you. There’s still reason to celebrate Celine even being on tour, especially when many of us didn’t think she would ever do a tour of this scale after the TCWT.

Matthew Charles - "Fix You" - Live at The Stonewall Inn

Stonewall Sensation - Season 15

Originally written and performed by Coldplay

Chantemoi

Chantemoi

Celine Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 1,842
  • 770 posts
  • Born: 1986

View PostCelinesDIVO5, on 22 November 2019 - 11:11 AM, said:

Raise your hand if you’re sick of the set list conversation! #RaisesHand

377 pages of conversation. I’m willing to bet that almost 150 of these pages are set list complaints. Over and over again. We get it. The set list is the same old stuff. But, some of you are letting it consume you. There’s still reason to celebrate Celine even being on tour, especially when many of us didn’t think she would ever do a tour of this scale after the TCWT.

I get your frustration. I truly do!
That’s why I’ve started to comment on TC’s Instagram posts and YouTube videos asking for new songs in the set list. Most of our complaining has been here, “the echo chamber”. Take it to her social accounts, and maybe we’ll get more traction / not annoy CelinesDIVO5 and others

3 user(s) are reading this topic

1 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (1), mdion2006

This topic has been visited by 627 user(s)

tristan.josef, Domi, Jackie, CSCfan, MistaChanel, Javito, Jeff Abbott, nowanorris, Nautanick, Céline RO, rfkavanagh, Loup_garou, stone, adi dion, DionFanAlways, nahuelsc, dawn, isabel leite, CelineDionForeverNY, Katie, neil1981, ivo, pat200, MaxRayÎles, Celine Fan 77, nuts2you, Celinex, Rachel_5, n1ko, Frenchie, joaofilho, delta, Joe, Remon, actofcontrition, couldawouldashoulda, biscuit2, Taking Chances, jpatdeleon09, giannislyber, queenofvegas, PuraVida, celinefanonline, Alex_Incognito, LeChauffeur100, hugo020, Xpresso, ssummer, comingback, duri, lime89, québecflower, tal-sh2, Cuchi, clbmed02, laly25, Ukrfan, celine28, mdion2006, BartFCS, Ajax, Albiecrespo, Lestat5485, Henri, juls75, wjd, Angel2006, A new day..., manu23, Thomas, anewdayhascome, brendanm999, maria_k, Luc C, Davey84, mariox, weasley123, manolo19, Shamrock_1982, hala, Neddo, pame-65, ordinary fan, Lolo88, celine4eva, Chula, remykyes, superibi, sebulba, PC_59, Thinktwicefan, Only one celine, Simon, chocolatechip15, Kyle_Jared, Kian, pepillo90, Dertz1, RosieBarron, kathyc25, Schwa83, jaapjan, Rossum89, LukeD, smw, ryba, Shaun, noyau, No1IrishFan, Black Kitten, Fanxiaoqiang, jwawesomepanda, mike_z, tiniann88, Bruno Dion, idroveallnight, emmanuel, Balao, Edgar14, zanif, Mark_Rdam, alextrusca, browseceline, béné, Nmj, LeeSC81, jeje03100, Boy, iza, Zafiel, Philippe, the power of celine, ajguerras, CELINO, mattia, woodstock, schlumpf79, gocia, célinedionfan_16, federico, Igor_Moscow, Smart17, CelineTheBest5, cdurand54, debora, bakorder, frankster, chs, Kristinaz, celinesounds, rpopowski, fikus1, max24, GIORGOS, tomier, thetraveller, bilinkew, maki_Dion-er, garyhollander, marif, ImAliveUK, chinit0, jacwar58, Peppercorn1991, thatstheteacherinmehbaby, Naiomi zhannah, contre5nature, jmiracle, Spilis, CelineDionCollection, KCM, danger, scielle, dion1992, Critiaslux, Chantemoi, SantiagoColorado, mebe, beelee, reamary, sarit_celine, MaiconSC, crazy4kirsti, &rewluvsCeline, rhonda813, xdblake183, cdfan32, Niko's, stevo, DionDivas, VikingSwe, Ronny83, garçon, karen5, Ejion, wayne0223, Del, superuomovate, takeachance, Sosof12, djuba82, emi&celine, twk3395, explosives124, wenneke, Ncarbia, somaltseva, Dancing_Queen, drove all night, Bartholdemus, Leanne, Dane, todos, bourque222, Rob.mella83, Celinenvegas, dorfus, SuperLove4Celine, empress, Alice, DestinMg5, Thnswlsn25, natrachata, GameC, cher&celinefan, HushNow, mrkase, MTJ, Ri2n, choupi87, JulienMcbeal, kellyfan161, Graceland, Rokijo, mari2711, Equinox116, winforlife, celinespanishfan, chrismuc, incognito, Céline21985, Ororo Munroe, taz111563, sayyed, aliceshields, minolli, isurrender, justinecoria, donpi86, andyw024, roro, hoosierito, CDion05, emiliejolie, raga14cahya, live to love, ewh12, davidion, jjlovescéline, CELINE MARIE, mar19ieke, LVCeline, lyn, andreaaas, marc-02, Holborn, marckvls, sacredceline, jcfreak737, quebec555, changepas39, AdrienneM, vr6chickbeenfound, Nando Férri, boyblackuk, Koolan, viniscand, kathy4, ChuChu, mirage, Cuquito, celine_foreva, Andy Man, vojva, lost84, RRphantom, sebyitaly, mimile, Marthe23, Ginahall218, lily94, Wessy1909, Tw1989, Vale@, Alliot, aniaa19, joc13, djs31982, Jay718, xTheGoodBoyx, Austinadk, Danystar, celínico_sin_remedio, calmar, I Drove All Night!, iancobb, igotoconcerts, tessika, ehild, B777, celinefan1985, Your_Su_Phu, DirkPitt, jbechs, Enigma2310, JesusZuñigaR, meandmrjones, Javier_Natalio, Zofia, azlan, Tomsteve, Jacqui, GUSAM28, estebandm, alexceline, rodrigo, CelineIloilo, aaa.bcd642, duchess83, Jef, Kong, catlovingmusicbaby82, Robrules3, Celine-Fan, Contre Nature, felicia, Gulenkov, bruno_oliveira, jeremyvsl, broadwaymike92, miguelruiz, hellmeister, eyesofblue227, fred, Julianne, Ballack333, dyusha, IL_DINO, CelineDionFreak, MrTim212, Allysadreams, Edwin, MarcQuebec, PerfectGrigio, stlcardsfan, celine5-5, shahilpanj, Digipal, isurrender5, puttybuddy, Vole, Overjoyed, nrcda88, phoebekins, cwnice, maikan, dionicfan, TommKat22, klmalling, alltheway0384, rathnakumar, krazy_kool_dude, Carlo, noellemarie, clefurgey, PaulTo, Frankiboy, stéph14, Tyler1991, neilpharmd, PatrickDion22, CelinesDIVO5, WindyCityCelineFan, C_Airin_D, abadi, markg, yoyoma, celine_uk_canada, Si J'etais Quelqu'un, Lu CelineFan, ARTBOP, Celine-Express, meanttofly, MusicCollection, lucassfilho, rakesh, sfbaysinger, GoldenLeaf, sandro_dunn, fabricio esteves, zeopower6, artistman2007, celinecolombian, ObsessiveCelineDisorder, sash546, gafsa, Hjiddosem, jolo87, rodrigo_alka, Brody-Celine, MarcelDion, luisnicole, ceon, Simon30368, Frozen_Phoenix, Bruno Portugal, carlos_fco80, sailornic, Celinear05, enno2007, kirkindxb, Kerol, Leonard, Kye, Gurkan, reynolds, karalayna, shasti, celinedionfan1, celine_rox, JoshRafa21, ThatKidFrom2003, Peter12345, Clari, ruimarques, EternalSunshine, CSchmidt, zuv, Erin, Daysleeper, jepoi, Rea, blacktooth, Soloni, angelil78, dittefnielsen, ika, mgreyck, Celcool, Michel xx..., 4girlsathome, CelineAndRene, Kdavies12, Luki Dion, _queen.of.vegas_, exfactor003, RTafuri, Brianbrandell, Flymetothemoon, bart_PL, blueangel92, agentwigs, MalaysiaCeline, j'attendais..., Sebulba1, shaimaa, smash, satdish, MLowery855, josedion1999, AtitanicfanofCelineDion, mcbg1, blueblazers90, Fabrice, tonybower, n loves c, unclediva, IamRha, Mkfisher, xdb183, idanwcd, Bouse, Mapu, Pit, onix, celinefan2011, marix, Guillaume2908, Rambaldi, celinedionfan0, karolmaza, dj4celine, scottishfan, sky-fits-heaven, Gosia1989, lovecel97, ilka, ErwinG, Maxim Kuliev, Gabriel81, reny, Marchino, StephenDIVA, Tom_London_Fan, Valeriver, ruisseau, celfan123, banananas, Miha, Gab's alive, Celinefreak05, alvick53, Roland61, maddy05, horrigmo, bronzey, J-Man, pollsy, iadoreceline, ewan123, CelineFanInSoCal, CelineFan44, shortswamp, cilin, Trombones13, aileejang05, rock6kev, Chris8103, celine19, brendanhirt, JCeline85, SAV02, selsdion, suddenly22, jorn, Kylian84, budtkaboy2000, drelieaoun, bhzquebec, mb011, Jeffieboi, Feidhlimbrennan, Quinyt, DoronTam, Goffy, keithster_799, meekalo, celinefanatic2001us, rhapsodion, Moleque20, jdlyden1, Sarah993, Edudu_Matias, violet, Duchess, guigafs15, Dion2000, Russlee123, celinedion26, frana, Vineet_Kujur, Modesta, Leo, soleland, Bell, Caledor, LcMason, mbox1974, muske95, Matias, commoncommoncommon, CelineGAfan, calirun1979, rachel9767, weasley321, ffgravygirl82, Tempebcd, crispyscool, Architsriv0700, Alys, rubyjuls, anacarolow, kevincheung410, andrecb, lg121104, Squall, gabidion!, Celine5Diamonds, rgomezric, ch3v4li3r, Destin293, PopMusicBoy, kermitdafrog, Jermaine1, trebor76, canadachick, gnault, Ben, cdb831, chawatak, Thecolourofmylove, dj_a_rock, hesanbrazil, vanessa462, Mark100, bjoernclausen, newday, Pi314Cl, mvincentcio, Bobbymoon, sunshine3033, AidenAiena, alex1547, celine_1983, firstofone, Mtlmac, Amethystj, chtipepere26, jonny823, blue_rush14, WCD199317, Michal Kožej, chellymarie82, soso12, PriscillaBarragan, Lotty, lil angel

Administrators: Koolan & Bellamy