Las Vegas Shows  

Welcome to Celine Dion Forum

Welcome to Celine Dion Forum, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of Celine Dion Forum by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here
  • Click here to become a member!

"Courage" 2019/2020 World Tour

1836 replies to this topic

mirage

mirage

Celine Addict

• Channel Addicts
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 112
  • 7,073 posts
  • Local time: 07:26 AM
  • Skin: Celine 2016
  • Born: 1985
Big arena/stadium shows are soooo completely different in atmosphere than a smaller venue.

DionFanAlways

DionFanAlways

This woman, Legendary

• Channel Addicts
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 31,854
  • 14,997 posts
  • Local time: 01:26 AM
  • Born: 1965
I hope she does go for smaller venues.
How could you not love this woman!

"You know, the mind is such a wonderful thing...especially mine. It's crazy." Celine, Tour 2018

remykyes

remykyes

Celine Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 1,680
  • 1,913 posts
Honestly, how hard would hitting one city in the each state of the lower 48 of the US be? I mean, divide it up into 4 legs of 12 cities with a break in between each leg. Boom. She allows everyone who wants to see her to be able to and if she needs to do two shows in certain cities (NYC, LA, etc) it wouldn't add too much to the schedule. I just don't see her doing just big cities. It's been ten years since she's toured the States. Everyone wants her.

Edited by remykyes, 05 February 2019 - 04:56 PM.

Posted Image

Bruno Portugal

Bruno Portugal

Celine Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 5,815
  • 1,480 posts
  • Local time: 06:26 AM
I would love to see her in big stadiums again. Wembley and Stade de France for example. Less shows but bigger venues. Also it is important to include coutries where Celine never been yet like Portugal and Brasil. ;)

scielle

scielle

Celine Worshipper

• Members
    • Member ID: 34,929
  • 5,460 posts
  • Born: 1982

POPULAR

Well, if the AEG guys are taking this on full-time, then I suspect it'll be a substantially larger undertaking than the recent summer tours.
And I'm thinking they'll try for bigger venues - maybe they're using Hyde Park as a test run to see how well it sells.
Given that's announced as the only European date of 2019, I'm guessing she's going to start in North America - in conjunction with the album release - then she'll be back in Europe for 2020.

I guess the twins are at an age where she feels like they'd remember enough and appreciate a trip around the world - RC was around this age at the time of TCWT, no?
And as for him, presumably he's heading to uni so she feels like he'll want to have his space anyway.

Oh, and I'm increasingly convinced there's something coming up on Netflix. Maybe tour-related, maybe not. But they've been suspiciously active on her IG & elsewhere on social media with Celine-related content, plus she follows them on both IG and Twitter, and she doesn't generally do that out of passing interest...
Netflix is all about securing content with global appeal now, to grow their international sub base, and there are few artists with the kind of global reach she has. It's such an obvious choice for them.

Matias

Matias

Celine Obsessed

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 22,352
  • 2,520 posts
  • Local time: 02:26 AM
I will totally pay for a live concert like Boston or Memphis, don't get me wrong, mytrip to Vegas was worth it,I like it, but it is true, the atmosphere of a live stadium is greater

Posted Image

"No no, put it back..."

Pangloss76

Pangloss76

Celine Fanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPip
    • Member ID: 32,474
  • 201 posts
  • Born: 1986

View PostAlex_Incognito, on 05 February 2019 - 03:47 PM, said:

SDF means something totally different than Stade de France in France
LOL! Celine singing for homeless people could happen one day... hum... nope...

celine angelil

celine angelil

Celine Fanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPip
    • Member ID: 1,230
  • 405 posts
So the announcement of the tour will be june 9 and ticket sales start june 10 😜 we never have time to save money when they are announce something😂

CSCfan

CSCfan

Talk to me, talk to me.... like lovers do..

• Channel Addicts
    • Member ID: 427
  • 10,301 posts

View Postceline angelil, on 06 February 2019 - 12:54 AM, said:

So the announcement of the tour will be june 9 and ticket sales start june 10 �� we never have time to save money when they are announce something��

You do now.
You know now it will come... so you have 6 months to save... ;) And by the time the 1-day notice comes, you'll have moneyzzzzzz

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» MATHIAS ««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««

Javito

Javito

Retiens-moi

• Channel Addicts
    • Member ID: 6,419
  • 12,945 posts
I.couldn't.care.less about a world tour, mini tours, smaller venues or bigger venues at the present time. And I'm going to London in July, but I'm also worried and concerned more and more about this unlimited avidity of her to perform, perform, perform, perform everywhere, every year, but never release anything anymore :cry:

Where does the artistry and creativity fall into all this incessant performing activity? She's like a machine to make quick money now :down:

Edited by Javito, 06 February 2019 - 12:16 PM.

andhcv8.jpg

"Hush, now... I see a light in the sky."

angelil78

angelil78

Instagram @nickelbv78

• Channel Addicts
    • Member ID: 1,339
  • 7,098 posts
  • Local time: 05:26 AM
  • Born: 1978
I will be surprised if she does only bigger venues.

People that were at the Nice concert in 2017 said the mood was very different and that Céline clearly felt it as well. There are too many people that go to the concert that aren't that interested.. just finding stuff to do because they are bored. In Nice people were mostly just sitting down and listening.

Céline said in some interview that she likes the intimacy of smaller venues.

But, doing bigger venues brings in the money quicker and she only needs to do 1 show in a big city instead of 2-4 shows. So they might like that idea.

Personally for me, I want a smaller venue. Because I have to travel abroad from my little island, I'd want to do 2 shows at least.
My dream is that she does an English show and then goes to Paris  so that I can do 1 english and maybe 2 french shows. That would be perfect ;) But it's just me dreaming.

Dion2000

Dion2000

Celine Obsessed

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 36,911
  • 2,233 posts
  • Born: 2000

View Postangelil78, on 06 February 2019 - 12:52 PM, said:

I will be surprised if she does only bigger venues.

People that were at the Nice concert in 2017 said the mood was very different and that Céline clearly felt it as well. There are too many people that go to the concert that aren't that interested.. just finding stuff to do because they are bored. In Nice people were mostly just sitting down and listening.

Céline said in some interview that she likes the intimacy of smaller venues.

But, doing bigger venues brings in the money quicker and she only needs to do 1 show in a big city instead of 2-4 shows. So they might like that idea.

Personally for me, I want a smaller venue. Because I have to travel abroad from my little island, I'd want to do 2 shows at least.
My dream is that she does an English show and then goes to Paris  so that I can do 1 english and maybe 2 french shows. That would be perfect ;) But it's just me dreaming.

Nice was just one day i guess, Marseille had the biggest audience from the whole tour and yet (from YT videos at least) not one person wasnt standing or screaming or singing

Alex_Incognito

Alex_Incognito

Y'a trop de trains qui passent, ce train c'est le mien

• Channel Addicts
    • Member ID: 838
  • 7,820 posts
  • Local time: 12:26 AM
  • Born: 1986
I hate when people stand and scream and sing.  Sit down and let the woman who we paid $500 to hear sing.
"People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."
- Céline Dion, 1990

Peppercorn1991

Peppercorn1991

Kev

• Channel Addicts
    • Member ID: 13,305
  • 5,781 posts
  • Born: 1991

View PostJavito, on 06 February 2019 - 12:15 PM, said:

I.couldn't.care.less about a world tour, mini tours, smaller venues or bigger venues at the present time. And I'm going to London in July, but I'm also worried and concerned more and more about this unlimited avidity of her to perform, perform, perform, perform everywhere, every year, but never release anything anymore :cry:

Where does the artistry and creativity fall into all this incessant performing activity? She's like a machine to make quick money now :down:

I feel what you are longing for is just around the corner.... hang in there...

Kev x

nuts2you

nuts2you

Celine Maniac

• Donators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 18,329
  • 8,010 posts
  • Born: 1968
I have a question , Surprised No one has ask this  yet. but I wonder what kind of Prices she will demand with this tour, and I HOPE TO GOODNESS they DONT use Ticketmaster , which we all know is a JOKE,I also hope that they continue with AXS instead,

nuts2you

nuts2you

Celine Maniac

• Donators
  • 8,010 posts
I also wonder if she will do any promoting in NY like the TODAY show , GMA,ext::

Javito

Javito

Retiens-moi

• Channel Addicts
    • Member ID: 6,419
  • 12,945 posts

View PostPeppercorn1991, on 06 February 2019 - 02:50 PM, said:

I feel what you are longing for is just around the corner.... hang in there...

Kev x

Launching a new CeliNONONO shop or designing a new collection of bags doesn't count in the "artistry" concept I mean lol :giggle:

Edited by Javito, 06 February 2019 - 03:59 PM.

andhcv8.jpg

"Hush, now... I see a light in the sky."

gafsa

gafsa

Celine Obsessed

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 13,739
  • 2,383 posts
  • Local time: 12:26 PM
New album thread is available. Let's focus on tour in this thread even if it's just a rumour.

angelil78

angelil78

Instagram @nickelbv78

• Channel Addicts
    • Member ID: 1,339
  • 7,098 posts
  • Born: 1978

View Postnuts2you, on 06 February 2019 - 03:44 PM, said:

I have a question , Surprised No one has ask this  yet. but I wonder what kind of Prices she will demand with this tour, and I HOPE TO GOODNESS they DONT use Ticketmaster , which we all know is a JOKE,I also hope that they continue with AXS instead,

Ticketmaster worked great in Europe for the tour in 2017 and you can choose your seats.

I'm hoping AXS won't be taking care of the ticketsales because I have lots of friends that have their credit card blocked with them for no reason, mine included. And you can't choose seats and no they won't unblock the credit cards

nuts2you

nuts2you

Celine Maniac

• Donators
  • 8,010 posts
but Ticketmaster changes ridiculous prices, like fee's

Angel2006

Angel2006

Celine Addict

• Donators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 3,861
  • 3,475 posts
  • Local time: 12:26 AM
  • Born: 1989
I am curious and excited about this new possible upcoming world tour, but does anyone know if Celine fans still use the Team Celine ticket presale code and how that works exactly? I haven't gone to a Celine concert since 2012, so I'm not really familiar with how things are done these days.
Posted Image

scielle

scielle

Celine Worshipper

• Members
  • 5,460 posts

View PostTom_London_Fan, on 05 February 2019 - 02:14 PM, said:

If she announces a world tour along with the album...and does a ticket bundle....the sales will sky rocket. It's a sound business plan ❤️

Yeah but at this point everyone knows the bundle is a gimmick and doesn't last.
Look at the stats here, for instance. Look how far some of these "#1 albums" slip just a week later.

By the way, this is a great all-around article about the current state of pop. Full thing is really worth a read. - How a New Kind of Pop Star Stormed 2018

Shamrock_1982

Shamrock_1982

Celine Worshipper

• Channel Addicts
    • Member ID: 6,793
  • 7,074 posts
I’d love to see her at the royal Albert hall next year maybe 5 nights then move on to other cities and maybe if demand is high enough come back later that month for two/three nights at the o2
For Sale: Please PM me if interested! :)
Posted Image

Dion2000

Dion2000

Celine Obsessed

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 36,911
  • 2,233 posts
  • Born: 2000

View PostShamrock_1982, on 07 February 2019 - 02:06 AM, said:

I’d love to see her at the royal Albert hall next year maybe 5 nights then move on to other cities and maybe if demand is high enough come back later that month for two/three nights at the o2

What do a mariah ?

Celine can actually sell out the O2 4 or 5 times consecutively, she doesnt need to do 5 shows at a theatre to compensate. Celine could do Olympic Stadium for crying out loud.

Doing theatres is what someone does either at the start of their career or at the end of their career due to lack in popularity

Not to mention that because of the small size, to compensate tickets would be like £200+ for every section

Edited by Dion2000, 07 February 2019 - 02:09 AM.

Shamrock_1982

Shamrock_1982

Celine Worshipper

• Channel Addicts
    • Member ID: 6,793
  • 7,074 posts
I’m talking about seeing her in a similar setting to the colosseum in Vegas but in London would be great, because as other fans have mentioned the colosseum setting is very intimate, cosy and you get close to her, which is why having seen her at stadiums, arenas, TV studios and Vegas... I’d love her to do the Albert Hall to experience something similar to Vegas in London.

It might never happen but we can always hope... I think it would be special having seen other artists there. :)

Edited by Shamrock_1982, 07 February 2019 - 02:15 AM.

For Sale: Please PM me if interested! :)
Posted Image

scielle

scielle

Celine Worshipper

• Members
  • 5,460 posts

View PostDion2000, on 07 February 2019 - 02:09 AM, said:

What do a mariah ?

Celine can actually sell out the O2 4 or 5 times consecutively, she doesnt need to do 5 shows at a theatre to compensate. Celine could do Olympic Stadium for crying out loud.

Doing theatres is what someone does either at the start of their career or at the end of their career due to lack in popularity

Not to mention that because of the small size, to compensate tickets would be like £200+ for every section

I'd much rather pay £200+ to see her at RAH than 1/4th that to see her at a stadium.

(Also, she's been playing a theatre for nearly 2 decades now; one that's about 1000 seats smaller than RAH, so...)

Davey84

Davey84

a prince among men

• Super Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 4,296
  • 25,263 posts
  • Born: 1984

POPULAR

I actually hope that they will bring back dancers for a new tour. This orchestra built up with different backdrops all the time has lost it's appeal. They have been using it for 8 years now! Of course I want the orchestra to stay... but they need something new to spice up the concerts. I hope they will work with a great choreographer, like they did with Jamie King for the TCTW. Of course that depends on the mood of the new album too, but something tells me it will be more upbeat than mellow.

Posted Image

Rick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!

A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07

Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!

How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th

scielle

scielle

Celine Worshipper

• Members
  • 5,460 posts

View PostDavey84, on 07 February 2019 - 02:34 AM, said:

I actually hope that they will bring back dancers for a new tour. This orchestra built up with different backdrops all the time has lost it's appeal. They have been using it for 8 years now! Of course I want the orchestra to stay... but they need something new to spice up the concerts. I hope they will work with a great choreographer, like they did with Jamie King for the TCTW. Of course that depends on the mood of the new album too, but something tells me it will be more upbeat than mellow.

God, I hope not.
One or two classy pieces with Pepe? Fine. Yes, please.
But dancers à la TCWT? Not interested. That was so tacky.

It's like Adele said... music for ears, not eyes, please.

jpatdeleon09

jpatdeleon09

Céline Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 24,762
  • 4,830 posts
  • Local time: 01:26 PM
  • Born: 1993
Why not both? :)

jpatdeleon09

jpatdeleon09

Céline Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 24,762
  • 4,830 posts
  • Local time: 01:26 PM
  • Born: 1993

View PostDavey84, on 07 February 2019 - 02:34 AM, said:

I hope!

- they will bring back dancers for a new tour
- they need something new to spice up the concerts
- they will work with a great choreographer, like they did with Jamie King for the TCTW

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 364 user(s)

TommKat22, xTheGoodBoyx, chinit0, Zofia, Katie, couldawouldashoulda, Angel2006, selsdion, Xpresso, Naiomi zhannah, DionFanAlways, nuts2you, ivo, Critiaslux, Lestat5485, manu23, smash, Lolo88, brendanm999, krazy_kool_dude, tristan.josef, Flymetothemoon, Jeff Abbott, nowanorris, Edgar14, joaofilho, Javito, CelineDionForeverNY, Frenchie, Loup_garou, BartFCS, CSCfan, Bruno Dion, québecflower, CelineTheBest5, pat200, Dane, Holborn, isabel leite, alextrusca, remykyes, Jackie, mar19ieke, Modesta, Thnswlsn25, Ukrfan, celinefanonline, celfan123, stevo, noyau, Celine Fan 77, anewdayhascome, duri, maki_Dion-er, superibi, scielle, chs, jwawesomepanda, eyesofblue227, Nautanick, LeChauffeur100, bourque222, Kristinaz, Nmj, Schwa83, PC_59, hugo020, Sarah993, Rachel_5, smw, Domi, ryba, Henri, ssummer, mdion2006, cdfan32, ordinary fan, comingback, IL_DINO, Cuchi, pame-65, cdurand54, celine_rox, Del, ChuChu, Celinex, Shamrock_1982, pepillo90, celinefanatic2001us, rpopowski, Equinox116, Sosof12, dorfus, bilinkew, Kong, Remon, rachel9767, Ronny83, celinesounds, Peppercorn1991, Vale@, dawn, weasley321, incognito, bruno_oliveira, kathyc25, jpatdeleon09, emi&celine, viniscand, Philippe, Kian, emmanuel, manolo19, IamRha, Enigma2310, drelieaoun, célinedionfan_16, ffgravygirl82, giannislyber, Thomas, danger, justinecoria, KCM, lyn, Tyler1991, HushNow, Tempebcd, minolli, explosives124, mattia, n1ko, cher&celinefan, Taking Chances, ruimarques, crispyscool, wjd, Ri2n, mrkase, LcMason, neil1981, Alex_Incognito, Ajax, winforlife, ika, laly25, Digipal, lovecel97, GoldenLeaf, takeachance, isurrender, jmiracle, marc-02, biscuit2, Moleque20, jolo87, stone, Architsriv0700, mcbg1, Alys, Mark_Rdam, Dertz1, tomier, Celinenvegas, béné, rubyjuls, the power of celine, frana, hala, Balao, yoyoma, Joe, ehild, delta, Boy, max24, Chula, CDion05, aaa.bcd642, Your_Su_Phu, celine28, Shaun, Kyle_Jared, iza, Igor_Moscow, anacarolow, RosieBarron, maria_k, natrachata, kevincheung410, MusicCollection, andrecb, Goffy, sayyed, lg121104, MaxRayÎles, Dion2000, Bartholdemus, angelil78, cwnice, Clari, live to love, Ncarbia, I Drove All Night!, DoronTam, lime89, Squall, Mapu, celine_foreva, gabidion!, celinefan2011, Celine5Diamonds, rgomezric, banananas, ch3v4li3r, LVCeline, karen5, PaulTo, Davey84, calirun1979, DestinMg5, celine19, Ejion, GameC, actofcontrition, empress, Destin293, A new day..., Matias, PopMusicBoy, MistaChanel, joc13, kermitdafrog, Peter12345, kellyfan161, SantiagoColorado, ImAliveUK, Rossum89, MTJ, Graceland, abadi, mbox1974, ThatKidFrom2003, aileejang05, mebe, tiniann88, Celine-Express, Si J'etais Quelqu'un, Celine-Fan, Niko's, CELINE MARIE, CelineFan44, Jermaine1, roro, Dancing_Queen, trebor76, ErwinG, drove all night, canadachick, sandro_dunn, Gab's alive, gafsa, WindyCityCelineFan, thetraveller, gnault, GIORGOS, ajguerras, adi dion, Ben, Black Kitten, puttybuddy, cdb831, No1IrishFan, karalayna, chawatak, Thecolourofmylove, dj_a_rock, Duchess, browseceline, twk3395, Julianne, sash546, hesanbrazil, Overjoyed, donpi86, commoncommoncommon, Feidhlimbrennan, meekalo, vanessa462, davidion, federico, soleland, Mark100, Marchino, bjoernclausen, celinecolombian, JoshRafa21, markg, newday, felicia, Rambaldi, Pi314Cl, mvincentcio, alvick53, JulienMcbeal, klmalling, Bobbymoon, Russlee123, CelineDionFreak, jdlyden1, reamary, exfactor003, sunshine3033, AidenAiena, Rea, Frozen_Phoenix, alex1547, Bell, agentwigs, Ballack333, celine_1983, Marthe23, firstofone, bronzey, changepas39, lost84, sky-fits-heaven, CelineAndRene, Mtlmac, blueblazers90, Amethystj, JesusZuñigaR, sfbaysinger, chtipepere26, CELINO, Nando Férri, zuv, tessika, jacwar58, Miha, Daysleeper, jaapjan, tal-sh2, Leo, jonny823, clbmed02, blue_rush14, bakorder, mariox, WCD199317, Michal Kožej, guigafs15, chellymarie82, brendanhirt, SuperLove4Celine, debora, soso12, celinedionfan0, Thinktwicefan, PriscillaBarragan, Tom_London_Fan, Lotty, lil angel, gocia, Vineet_Kujur

Administrators: Koolan & Bellamy