Las Vegas Shows  

Welcome to Celine Dion Forum

Welcome to Celine Dion Forum, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of Celine Dion Forum by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here
  • Click here to become a member!

Collaboration with NUNUNU: CélinununuKids Fashion Brand - More information on 13th Nov, 2018

1193 replies to this topic

ruimarques

ruimarques

Celine Fanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPip
    • Member ID: 5,090
  • 276 posts
  • Local time: 12:26 AM
  • Skin: Celine 2016
  • Born: 1986

Voir le messagemaki_Dion-er, le 28 March 2019 - 10:20 AM, dit :

There are pictures where the kids are smiling and laughing and just being kids. If you want to see them they're on the Celinununu ig. They chose to promote the brand this way.

And why do they use black and white when there are other gender neutral colors. Well, imo, what's the point of starting a brand that'll be just like all the others? They want to be more different, have an edge, and offer things no other brand has.
And as we can see, they are slowly adding in more colors.

I think she should expand to an adult line in the future. I would buy.

That's exactly what they do ... and its clever and very unique ... Their campaign is based on the reality. Real faces, diver faces, true feelings and equality.
I completely support that.
The politick of smiling perfect pictures leads to poker face generation, dishonest feelings and pretending happiness ... basically the society in which we living.

Celine want's to break stereotype and fight this silly generation we live in (my opinion)

mirage

mirage

Celine Addict

• Channel Addicts
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 112
  • 7,858 posts
  • Local time: 01:26 AM
  • Born: 1985
These days it's hip to wear clothes with legends from the 90s on it.

maki_Dion-er

maki_Dion-er

Celine Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 37,012
  • 1,961 posts
  • Local time: 06:26 PM
  • Born: 1990

Voir le messageDavey84, le 28 March 2019 - 08:19 AM, dit :

it's freaking awesome!! I want one!! Look at the back!!

Fichier-joint tour.JPG

Dear @celinununu I NEED THIS SHIRT IN ADULT like NOW!!!!!

That's brilliant. I want it.

There's reportedly a luxury space hotel planned for 2021 so this might not be too far off lol. She'll sing at the inauguration XD

browseceline

browseceline

Celine Worshipper

• Design Team
    • Member ID: 15,970
  • 6,386 posts
  • Local time: 11:26 PM
  • Born: 1977

Voir le messagemirage, le 28 March 2019 - 10:54 AM, dit :

These days it's hip to wear clothes with legends from the 90s on it.
Okay but the way they designed it looks very cheap.  the cheap dark design does not justify its price imo

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G965F met Tapatalk

<iframe width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hl2XkxnYljg" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Bruno Portugal

Bruno Portugal

Celine Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 5,815
  • 1,818 posts
I really like it! It's edgy, have more color and it uses a beautiful picture of Celine. :)

mirage

mirage

Celine Addict

• Channel Addicts
  • 7,858 posts
Still looks way better than most t-shirts with just a print of an celeb.

Voir le messagebrowseceline, le 28 March 2019 - 01:54 PM, dit :

Okay but the way they designed it looks very cheap.  the cheap dark design does not justify its price imo

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G965F met Tapatalk

Xpresso

Xpresso

Celine Worshipper

• Channel Addicts
    • Member ID: 14,192
  • 6,409 posts
Looks good! But it's funny in a way that parents shouldn't pick blue for boys and pink for girls - BUT their kids better be wearing Celine's face!! :lol:

Edited by Xpresso, 28 March 2019 - 03:26 PM.

angelil78

angelil78

Instagram @nickelbv78

• Channel Addicts
    • Member ID: 1,339
  • 7,190 posts
  • Born: 1978
I have a baby girl now and I loooooove buying girly clothes for her and buy dresses. But she also has a LOT of gender neutral clothes. They are mostly white and gray.
Overall she has probably all the colors in the world in clothes. Blue, pink, green, black, yellow, red, purple,brown..

But looking at the pictures from Célinununu there is nothing that makes me want to buy the clothes. The pictures all look sad to me.

I'm the consumer that they are targeting and for me personally, it's not working.

I love the diversity of children they are using but overall I think the pictures are sad. If you think about children, it's usually happiness you think about. They don't have to be smiling, there is just something very dull and boring about the atmosphere.

I do like some of the clothes, though I don't see myself dressing my daughter in it yet. Also the prices are a bit too much for my budget. I've seen more expensive clothes, a LOT more expensive so it isn't all that bad. And they have free shipping which is very good but I'd still have to pay custom fees, handling fees and what ever they come up with to get it imported into the country.

scielle

scielle

Celine Worshipper

• Members
    • Member ID: 34,929
  • 7,746 posts
  • Born: 1982

POPULAR

Posted about this in the birthday thread, since Liz was commissioned to write about Celine for her birthday, but it really belongs here.
The entire article is really worth a read, but posting an excerpt here.
Encapsulates very clearly why I'm proud of Celine for doing this and standing by it.

Celine Dion Was Doing Gender-Neutral Parenting Before it Was Cool

"[...]The moment I get to any karaoke bar, I still scan the pages for her OG French hits, the ones I've loved (like fanny packs) since before they were cool. Whether it’s the soothing synthesizer beats of "Incognito" or the blissful ballad of "Pour Que tu M’aimes Encore," these songs have meant everything to me because they’ve been the soundtrack of my entire life.

Because of my intimate (and entirely one-way) relationship with Celine, I wasn’t as surprised as everyone else seemed to be when she announced her gender-neutral children’s clothing line, CELINUNUNU (with a very on brand launch video in which she played some sort of very extra secret agent). It’s exactly what I had come to expect from her.

Throughout my life, I saw her face on the cover of every single magazine, with every single detail of her life scrutinized and documented by the regional press in Quebec. One of the recurring storylines that always made me cringe was the tabloids’ obsession with the length of her sons’ hair. Magazines would splash photos of her children — Rene Charles, who just turned 18; and 8-year-old twins Eddy and Nelson — who had long, luscious golden locks, with sensationalist headlines. [...]

Reporters would press Dion and try to investigate the deal with her sons’ hair as if it were the cure to cancer. When she shared a photo of her family on Instagram recently and the twins sported shorter haircuts, one French magazine headline read “Celine Dion’s twins (finally) have short hair” as if the media’s incessant and cruel obsession with them had “finally” worked. The problematic subtext of this media frenzy is that there is something inherently wrong with boys having long hair, and the parents who choose not to craft their children's image so they reflect the "proper" gender presentation.

People really got riled up when Celine went on the Today show in 2013 and revealed to Katie Couric that one of her boys enjoyed wearing heels around the house. [...] The reaction was mixed; while many laughed, as many in the audience awkwardly did, some online commenters were not as kind, and reporters weren’t sure how to frame the story. [...]

Perhaps unsurprisingly, six years later, CELINUNUNU has been met with a similar reaction. The brand, launched in partnership with Israeli kids' label Nununu features a rather monochrome and urban style of clothing for children that’s completely gender-neutral. You won’t find any pink ribbons or sports balls on any of the clothes. While this may seem innocuous, it made a lot of people uncomfortable. [...]

Removing toxic masculinity from her household was one small way she could begin chipping away at gender inequality, which she recently told InStyle is "not pretty." Even though she says her career as a woman in music wasn't harmed by double-standards, she's resolute in calling those out, and it started with encouraging her boys to be the Minnie Mouse they wanted to see in the world. “Women were not treated appropriately for so long and that's why I say, you know what, a change is gonna come,” she told InStyle. “We cannot remain silent because we cannot be prisoners of ourselves, and if we count on society to help us to get us out of there it won't happen. I'm sorry, but if you look at the society do you think we're sailing well? I don't think so. I'm saying it. It's not pretty.”

While Celine has long been a pioneer in conversation about relaxing gender expectations, she is being joined by a growing number of celebrities like Gabrielle Union and Angelina Jolie who have been open about letting their children determine their own personalities and proclivities, free of predetermined roles. [...]

While all forms of gender neutral parenting are hotly debated, what often gets lost in this conversation is the special kind of vitriol reserved for parents who engage in it with their sons. If Celine had daughters instead, and had chosen to let them sport short hair and wear boyish shoes, it’s hard to imagine that the same kind of extreme response would have ensued. While girls are increasingly encouraged to take on attitudes and behaviors that we mostly associate with masculinity — like being independent and assertive, not unlike unstoppable powerhouse Celine Dion herself — then why is the opposite viewed as reckless parenting? While we tell girls that they can do anything that a boy can do, why are we reluctant to tell boys they can do anything that a girl can? Wouldn’t that be what true equality looks like?

Celine Dion has become an unlikely hero in the gender-neutral parenting game, without ever saying the words "toxic masculinity," "gender" or "feminism," and it’s probably why she’s been so effective. She’s not trying to impose any ideology on anyone, she’s simply modeling what it’s like to let your children fully express their humanity and be arbiters of their own destinies. While Celine has used the first 50 years of her life making an impact on millions of people around the world through her music, encouraging those fans to let go of preconceived gender roles might just the next chapter of a legacy that’s only just begun."

Liz Plank's upcoming book, For the Love of Men: A New Vision for Mindful Masculinity, is due in September and can be pre-ordered on Amazon.

Also, enjoy a pic of Liz in her "Oprah & Celine 2020" shirt! (I want one!) :)

Image IPB

Edited by scielle, 30 March 2019 - 03:33 PM.

maki_Dion-er

maki_Dion-er

Celine Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,961 posts
Great article.
I think it would be really interesting if her new music reflected some of her views on gender norms. Not for it to be filled with it as it would feel like pushing a political agenda to some but just enough to get people talking.
If not in the new album maybe in a single somewhere down the line.

DionFanAlways

DionFanAlways

This woman, Legendary

• Channel Addicts
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 31,854
  • 15,886 posts
  • Born: 1965

Voir le messagescielle, le 30 March 2019 - 03:31 PM, dit :

Posted about this in the birthday thread, since Liz was commissioned to write about Celine for her birthday, but it really belongs here.
The entire article is really worth a read, but posting an excerpt here.
Encapsulates very clearly why I'm proud of Celine for doing this and standing by it.

Celine Dion Was Doing Gender-Neutral Parenting Before it Was Cool

"[...]The moment I get to any karaoke bar, I still scan the pages for her OG French hits, the ones I've loved (like fanny packs) since before they were cool. Whether it’s the soothing synthesizer beats of "Incognito" or the blissful ballad of "Pour Que tu M’aimes Encore," these songs have meant everything to me because they’ve been the soundtrack of my entire life.

Because of my intimate (and entirely one-way) relationship with Celine, I wasn’t as surprised as everyone else seemed to be when she announced her gender-neutral children’s clothing line, CELINUNUNU (with a very on brand launch video in which she played some sort of very extra secret agent). It’s exactly what I had come to expect from her.

Throughout my life, I saw her face on the cover of every single magazine, with every single detail of her life scrutinized and documented by the regional press in Quebec. One of the recurring storylines that always made me cringe was the tabloids’ obsession with the length of her sons’ hair. Magazines would splash photos of her children — Rene Charles, who just turned 18; and 8-year-old twins Eddy and Nelson — who had long, luscious golden locks, with sensationalist headlines. [...]

Reporters would press Dion and try to investigate the deal with her sons’ hair as if it were the cure to cancer. When she shared a photo of her family on Instagram recently and the twins sported shorter haircuts, one French magazine headline read “Celine Dion’s twins (finally) have short hair” as if the media’s incessant and cruel obsession with them had “finally” worked. The problematic subtext of this media frenzy is that there is something inherently wrong with boys having long hair, and the parents who choose not to craft their children's image so they reflect the "proper" gender presentation.

People really got riled up when Celine went on the Today show in 2013 and revealed to Katie Couric that one of her boys enjoyed wearing heels around the house. [...] The reaction was mixed; while many laughed, as many in the audience awkwardly did, some online commenters were not as kind, and reporters weren’t sure how to frame the story. [...]

Perhaps unsurprisingly, six years later, CELINUNUNU has been met with a similar reaction. The brand, launched in partnership with Israeli kids' label Nununu features a rather monochrome and urban style of clothing for children that’s completely gender-neutral. You won’t find any pink ribbons or sports balls on any of the clothes. While this may seem innocuous, it made a lot of people uncomfortable. [...]

Removing toxic masculinity from her household was one small way she could begin chipping away at gender inequality, which she recently told InStyle is "not pretty." Even though she says her career as a woman in music wasn't harmed by double-standards, she's resolute in calling those out, and it started with encouraging her boys to be the Minnie Mouse they wanted to see in the world. “Women were not treated appropriately for so long and that's why I say, you know what, a change is gonna come,” she told InStyle. “We cannot remain silent because we cannot be prisoners of ourselves, and if we count on society to help us to get us out of there it won't happen. I'm sorry, but if you look at the society do you think we're sailing well? I don't think so. I'm saying it. It's not pretty.”

While Celine has long been a pioneer in conversation about relaxing gender expectations, she is being joined by a growing number of celebrities like Gabrielle Union and Angelina Jolie who have been open about letting their children determine their own personalities and proclivities, free of predetermined roles. [...]

While all forms of gender neutral parenting are hotly debated, what often gets lost in this conversation is the special kind of vitriol reserved for parents who engage in it with their sons. If Celine had daughters instead, and had chosen to let them sport short hair and wear boyish shoes, it’s hard to imagine that the same kind of extreme response would have ensued. While girls are increasingly encouraged to take on attitudes and behaviors that we mostly associate with masculinity — like being independent and assertive, not unlike unstoppable powerhouse Celine Dion herself — then why is the opposite viewed as reckless parenting? While we tell girls that they can do anything that a boy can do, why are we reluctant to tell boys they can do anything that a girl can? Wouldn’t that be what true equality looks like?

Celine Dion has become an unlikely hero in the gender-neutral parenting game, without ever saying the words "toxic masculinity," "gender" or "feminism," and it’s probably why she’s been so effective. She’s not trying to impose any ideology on anyone, she’s simply modeling what it’s like to let your children fully express their humanity and be arbiters of their own destinies. While Celine has used the first 50 years of her life making an impact on millions of people around the world through her music, encouraging those fans to let go of preconceived gender roles might just the next chapter of a legacy that’s only just begun."

Liz Plank's upcoming book, For the Love of Men: A New Vision for Mindful Masculinity, is due in September and can be pre-ordered on Amazon.

Also, enjoy a pic of Liz in her "Oprah & Celine 2020" shirt! (I want one!) :)

Image IPB

"Because of my intimate (and entirely one-way) relationship with Celine.." You, me and a billion other people. I loved this, made me laugh. :sofunny:
I don't remember that "Instyle" article. Pretty powerful stuff from her. Or, was it from a "friend" close to the star. :giggle:
How could you not love this woman!

"All it takes is one bold move to change everything."  

scielle

scielle

Celine Worshipper

• Members
  • 7,746 posts
Some new excerpts from her 7 Jours interview here:

Dancing_Queen

Dancing_Queen

Celine Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 36,151
  • 870 posts
Don't think this has been posted, it's an interesting read:

https://www.haaretz....aelis-1.7175039

They come across as pretentious and unlikeable...but I loved their description of Céline as a 'bulldozer' 😂

québecflower

québecflower

Celine Worshipper

• Channel Addicts
    • Member ID: 29,419
  • 6,116 posts
  • Born: 1967

Voir le messageDancing_Queen, le 29 April 2019 - 01:37 PM, dit :

They come across as pretentious and unlikeable...but I loved their description of Céline as a 'bulldozer' ��
they take themselves a bit seriously.... we should not judge  , but they had put Celine in a little box. I hope it was a lesson. :giggle:
Plus qu'ailleurs  , but now Si c'était à refaire  , i still love tant de temps....

scielle

scielle

Celine Worshipper

• Members
  • 7,746 posts

They come across as pretentious and unlikeable...but I loved their description of Céline as a 'bulldozer' ��

That was a wonderfully revealing read. Interesting to know how it all really came from Celine, how unrelenting she was. Must be unusual for her, in the privileged position she's in, to have to do so much convincing!

maki_Dion-er

maki_Dion-er

Celine Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,961 posts

Yeah, some of the things they said they thought of her before getting to know her were harsh and unfair. They saw her as an "auntie", what? one of them is even the same age as her. I'm glad they investigated more on Celine instead of just giving her the cold shoulder and realized how wrong they were about her.

"Listen, Celine is driving us crazy. She comes to the office with bags of clothing, takes things out and forces us to smell them."
Lol, she has no chill. Can you imagine what she'll like when she discovers a singer she loves? She's an obsessive fangirl. She's one of us :giggle:

scielle

scielle

Celine Worshipper

• Members
  • 7,746 posts
Looks like she got a shout out on The Talk today.

mebe

mebe

Celine Obsessed

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 13,057
  • 2,200 posts
Am I the only one who wants the Celine Dion Futuristic Tour t-shirt? lol lol

mirage

mirage

Celine Addict

• Channel Addicts
  • 7,858 posts
Nope! Can't wait for them to have an adult size :wub:

Voir le messagemebe, le 01 May 2019 - 03:01 PM, dit :

Am I the only one who wants the Celine Dion Futuristic Tour t-shirt? lol lol

Peppercorn1991

Peppercorn1991

Kev

• Donators
    • Member ID: 13,305
  • 6,155 posts
  • Born: 1991
Is it just me or are some of the new outfits less unisex?

Kev x

gafsa

gafsa

Celine Obsessed

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 13,739
  • 2,548 posts
  • Local time: 06:26 AM

Voir le messagequébecflower, le 29 April 2019 - 02:19 PM, dit :

they take themselves a bit seriously.... we should not judge  , but they had put Celine in a little box. I hope it was a lesson. :giggle:

Yeah, I find it lil bit ironic when all they trying to do is to not put anyone in a box, yet they put her in a little box before they personally know her.

lyn

lyn

Celine Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 3,816
  • 922 posts
  • Born: 1987
Oh god.. I sprung for a kids size "follow me into the future" shirt cos I loved it so much and feared it would never feature in adult size.. Got it today and it is the BEST T SHIRT EVER :-D :-D The 10-11yr just perfectly fits this 32 year old 1.7m lady! :-D
Philadelphia, PA, Sept 5 2008.
New York, NY, Sept 16 2008, Madison-Freaking-Square Garden.

mirage

mirage

Celine Addict

• Channel Addicts
  • 7,858 posts
:sofunny: pictures!!!

Voir le messagelyn, le 06 May 2019 - 11:23 AM, dit :

Oh god.. I sprung for a kids size "follow me into the future" shirt cos I loved it so much and feared it would never feature in adult size.. Got it today and it is the BEST T SHIRT EVER :-D :-D The 10-11yr just perfectly fits this 32 year old 1.7m lady! :-D

lyn

lyn

Celine Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 3,816
  • 922 posts
  • Born: 1987

Voir le messagemirage, le 06 May 2019 - 11:58 AM, dit :

:sofunny: pictures!!!

Attached File  photo_2019-05-07_16-40-34.jpg   33.72K   12 downloads
#HappySausage
Philadelphia, PA, Sept 5 2008.
New York, NY, Sept 16 2008, Madison-Freaking-Square Garden.

mirage

mirage

Celine Addict

• Channel Addicts
  • 7,858 posts
Oh that's a great fit though hahaha
Hope they will release a adult size for me though :wub:

Voir le messagelyn, le 07 May 2019 - 02:47 PM, dit :

angelil78

angelil78

Instagram @nickelbv78

• Channel Addicts
  • 7,190 posts

Voir le messagegafsa, le 01 May 2019 - 07:24 PM, dit :

Yeah, I find it lil bit ironic when all they trying to do is to not put anyone in a box, yet they put her in a little box before they personally know her.

I don't like them at all, the creators of Nununu. Why not Google Céline, see what's up, what is she doing?

They sound like the most judgmental people!

browseceline

browseceline

Celine Worshipper

• Design Team
    • Member ID: 15,970
  • 6,386 posts
  • Born: 1977

Voir le messageangelil78, le 07 May 2019 - 03:41 PM, dit :

I don't like them at all, the creators of Nununu. Why not Google Céline, see what's up, what is she doing?

They sound like the most judgmental people!

and besides that..it is very cheap design imo, Anyone can take a black and white pic of Celine, draw a simple crown on her head and add some text. These designs are not worth the money imo.

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPad met Tapatalk
<iframe width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hl2XkxnYljg" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

angelil78

angelil78

Instagram @nickelbv78

• Channel Addicts
  • 7,190 posts

Voir le messagebrowseceline, le 07 May 2019 - 04:43 PM, dit :

and besides that..it is very cheap design imo, Anyone can take a black and white pic of Celine, draw a simple crown on her head and add some text. These designs are not worth the money imo.

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPad met Tapatalk

I agree. I mean I do like the clothes. But I wouldn't buy it for my girl. It's way too expensive and just too dark and dull lol.  But why do I like them? Because they look good on other peoples children :giggle:

mirage

mirage

Celine Addict

• Channel Addicts
  • 7,858 posts
ADULT SIZE!!!

but expensive whoooohhh

https://www.celinunu...tour-t-shirt-2/

CSCfan

CSCfan

Talk to me, talk to me.... like lovers do..

• Channel Addicts
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 427
  • 10,767 posts

Voir le messagemirage, le 28 June 2019 - 01:09 PM, dit :

ADULT SIZE!!!

but expensive whoooohhh

https://www.celinunu...tour-t-shirt-2/

You know you're going to buy it anyway !! :clap: :clap:

Flyin' to the Mooohooooon

Edited by CSCfan, 28 June 2019 - 01:36 PM.

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» MATHIAS ««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 276 user(s)

&rewluvsCeline, scielle, superuomovate, bourque222, rfkavanagh, the power of celine, Zofia, nowanorris, Celinex, Thomas, Javito, Angel2006, Flymetothemoon, DionFanAlways, nuts2you, Nmj, ordinary fan, Katie, québecflower, Chantemoi, PaulTo, noyau, stone, sarit_celine, TommKat22, Holborn, Joe, Ukrfan, Daysleeper, maria_k, pepillo90, Céline RO, giannislyber, jpatdeleon09, maki_Dion-er, empress, celinefanonline, Jackie, Bruno Dion, adi dion, CelineTheBest5, Frenchie, BartFCS, isabel leite, manolo19, Critiaslux, duri, karen5, Peppercorn1991, Sosof12, Ajax, Loup_garou, Schwa83, CSCfan, Celine Fan 77, Davey84, Dertz1, jepoi, anewdayhascome, Boy, manu23, Bellamy, donpi86, alextrusca, jwawesomepanda, Ronny83, comingback, rathnakumar, KCM, Cuquito, ryba, joaofilho, Bruno Portugal, Moleque20, chs, karalayna, hugo020, browseceline, Modesta, chinit0, mebe, Xpresso, Cuchi, selsdion, ruimarques, Smart17, celine_rox, lyn, Remon, ivo, angelil78, tristan.josef, Rachel_5, frana, trangceline_89, ajguerras, Philippe, CelineDionForeverNY, Domi, Julianne, bilinkew, stevo, Dane, pat200, Naiomi zhannah, kyliefreak, Celine-Fan, RosieBarron, stéph14, rachel9767, PriscillaBarragan, Rea, minolli, winforlife, I Drove All Night!, smash, brendanm999, xTheGoodBoyx, mattia, Lolo88, smw, Bartholdemus, Taking Chances, couldawouldashoulda, dawn, jolo87, mdion2006, maclen, emi&celine, Maxim Kuliev, somaltseva, yoyoma, Thnswlsn25, celine28, roro, Enigma2310, rodrigo, ika, cdurand54, HushNow, delta, GoldenLeaf, pame-65, Edgar14, jmiracle, justinecoria, zed_zed, ssummer, célinedionfan_16, Alex_Incognito, LeChauffeur100, béné, soso12, Kristinaz, Niko's, GameC, iza, twk3395, Ginahall218, celine_1983, celfan123, commoncommoncommon, Matias, CDion05, DestinMg5, Ncarbia, PC_59, cher&celinefan, biscuit2, Robrules3, felicia, artistman2007, tessika, remykyes, Alliot, celine19, MTJ, celinesounds, CELINE MARIE, Thinktwicefan, MaxRayÎles, max24, JulienMcbeal, actofcontrition, jbechs, Lotty, chawatak, chassyeah, Duchess, mariox, Sebulba1, Dion2000, debora, Brandon, Kian, Squall, tomdalbou, superibi, CelineAndRene, fanatik, Ejion, MistaChanel, Jeff Abbott, lily94, Dionism, Del, Magda5, drove all night, ceon, CelineGAfan, gafsa, maikan, Ri2n, Bouse, MusicCollection, azlan, garçon, fabricio esteves, dj_a_rock, No1IrishFan, contre5nature, Henri, ewh12, mrkase, danger, Dylan Callender, Tom_London_Fan, Kyle_Jared, Shamrock_1982, CSchmidt, Shaun, lost84, isurrender, violet, YoungMrsH, mar19ieke, rakesh, Dancing_Queen, incognito, MaiconSC, djdanii, takeachance, Fanxiaoqiang, clbmed02, guigafs15, Lexi, emmanuel, federico, crazy4music, rhapsodion, tiniann88, Tricey3115, your_light, n1ko, Architsriv0700, celinefan5, agentwigs, marc-02, kellyfan161, bronzey, markg, ThatKidFrom2003, frankster, celinish98, LVCeline, Chin, wjd, Mark_Rdam, WCD199317, dorfus, Vole, fred, Overjoyed, Miha, Bell, Dreamwalkerfantasy

Administrators: Koolan & Bellamy