Las Vegas Shows  

Welcome to Celine Dion Forum

Welcome to Celine Dion Forum, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of Celine Dion Forum by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here
  • Click here to become a member!

Collaboration with NUNUNU: CélinununuKids Fashion Brand - More information on 13th Nov, 2018

1193 replies to this topic

scielle

scielle

Celine Worshipper

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 34,929
  • 7,798 posts
  • Local time: 09:11 AM
  • Skin: Celine 2016
  • Born: 1982
Well, she seems to have left the shop. Both of the people with pics above now have some more of her leaving on their respective IG stories.

Mynameiswhatever

Mynameiswhatever

Celine Fanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPip
    • Member ID: 36,963
  • 283 posts
  • Born: 1993
https://twitter.com/...8940639232?s=19

Ajax

Ajax

Celine Fanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPip
    • Member ID: 37,006
  • 355 posts
  • Local time: 03:11 PM
  • Born: 1983
I think a lot of people miss the point.

If all the fashion world is praising her it s because SHE IS Celine. She doesn’t try to be somebody else and mainly to conform to this world full of artificialityt. That’s exactly why people love that. I even think that it s all about her coming here being her true self than at the end, the haute couture she is wearing.

On the contrary, she is exploding the fashion world with her authenticity and candidness. That’s what the fashion community needed and praise.

It s because she comes here being the Celine all the conservative fan love that she is so praise. You totally miss her point and statement.

She comes here along all those botox faces,  artificial codes, tight fake #ss, and she breaks all those codes. She sings loud during the show because she enjoys it, she does air violin if she feels to, she cries because she is moved, she stand up because she absolutely want to greet the creator, she takes time to go backstage and speak to models and couturier because it s important to her. She is bringing the humanity the fashion world was missing. Period ! Exactly because she stayed true to herself.

Fashion Celine is now a statement. A strong one. She looks older than her age and won’t do any surgery or even Botox but still she will wear the most hype outfit because she wants to bring a message. She has no boobs but still if she wants, she will wear the biggest decoleté. She is showing everyone that you don’t have to conform to the norms and trust me she must have a lot of pressure to do something about that. But that s exactly the message she wants to bring. Same with Celinunu as she explained that it was the only brand she would work with. This is strong.

Céline and fashion has nothing to do with artificiality. She s exploding this world bringing candidness and humanity as well as a strong message. And this all process still helps her to grieve.

This is why she is praised and we should be proud. This is the fresh air Vogue and co was waiting for. And they understood it and embrace it. While you are not.

Céline s fan are the only one to miss this whole process. I won t even talk about the disgusting sexist scornful nausea paternalistic coments about Celine only existing, being good through René s guidance. Are you realizing what does it means ?

I ve never been so happy to be a Celine fan because on the contrary while before I was always asking to myself : Humm was it really Celine s choice or Rene s one ? I know that now it is HER choice and whatever the result it was time to lift this ambiguity.

I ve always been more interested in the global approach than the result and seeing her managing her career is the most exciting thing ever. I m proud and impressed by the way she is doing it. And cannot wait for the musical chapter.

A note about music just to finish.  Even in this area so far it s day and night. Factually:
She never sung live as much as she did
She finally offer new and personal live interpretation of her old standards
She is finally taking risk vocally live. Last time was... hummm 2 weeks ago ?

Cannot wait to see what she will offer for her next studio album.

Edited by Ajax, 26 January 2019 - 06:38 PM.

Xpresso

Xpresso

Celine Worshipper

• Channel Addicts
    • Member ID: 14,192
  • 6,479 posts
I love your point of view Ajax! You should have posted this in the Haute couture thread where things are a bit challenging at the moment... :-D

Ajax

Ajax

Celine Fanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPip
    • Member ID: 37,006
  • 355 posts
  • Born: 1983
That actually what I wanted to do my bad. This is corrected 😉

Javito

Javito

Retiens-moi

• Channel Addicts
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 6,419
  • 13,555 posts

View PostAjax, on 26 January 2019 - 06:26 PM, said:

Céline and fashion has nothing to do with artificiality. She s exploding this world bringing candidness and humanity as well as a strong message. And this all process still helps her to grieve.

Have you seen all the videos of her when she was in the catwalks? That world can't be more artificial! :innocent:  Yes, she's entering a world full of artificiality and fakeness to see who is more beautiful, who has the best pose in front of the photographers, who meets who and more celebrities for pictures and who gets more attention or wears the most expensive designer on her. That's what fashion is about in those events.

And just because the articles are praising her, that doesn't mean anything with it, this world and society we live in is full of artificiality and consumption and fakeness, and the more silly, simple and ridicule you are, the more attention you get in the media. It's how it works! She's been flirting with fashion all her career and the press didn't give a damn, now they care (since Law arrived on the boat shall we remember), okay fine, great. Still doesn't mean she's more talented than before. Or are we going nuts? :laugh: This is fashion business and it ends as soon as she leaves the house and the catlwalk is done. It's a completely different world from what she does when singing and performing and releasing music to the world :)

Am I saying with it I'm against her doing this? No, absolutely not. I was happy with it in 2016 and 2017, but now maybe it's getting far and too much in some aspects.

Is she doing it for fun and not forcedly or to bring attention? Great, I'm happy for her. But I insist I am here because of her voice (like I'm sure all of you are), not to see the next model she's wearing for Valentino or Armani and a bunch of press articles saying how fashionable she is with what she's wearing on her and not anymore how great she is because of the inner talent she has with her voice and music.

Fashion fun trips? Okay, great. Now move on and please deliver some music, the career for which you are known worldwide (still!). That's all I'm saying :flowers:

Edit: sorry I wanted to post this better in the Paris couture thread but somehow the discussion is the same here lol

Edited by Javito, 26 January 2019 - 08:15 PM.

elle3.jpg

"Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"

Naiomi zhannah

Naiomi zhannah

Celine Fanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPip
    • Member ID: 34,995
  • 482 posts
  • Born: 1997
She seemed sad in those photos and I didn’t see Pepe and her team there.

Mynameiswhatever

Mynameiswhatever

Celine Fanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPip
    • Member ID: 36,963
  • 283 posts

View PostNaiomi zhannah, on 26 January 2019 - 08:33 PM, said:

She seemed sad in those photos and I didn’t see Pepe and her team there.
She was with Sydney, Dee and Dave Platel...

jpatdeleon09

jpatdeleon09

Céline Fan

• Members
    • Member ID: 24,762
  • 6,430 posts
  • Local time: 10:11 PM
Dave Platel? What’s his role in Céline’s team?

celinefanonline

celinefanonline

Celine Fan Online

• Channel Addicts
    • Member ID: 129
  • 5,851 posts
  • Local time: 01:11 AM
  • Born: 1984

View Postjpatdeleon09, on 27 January 2019 - 12:45 AM, said:

Dave Platel? What's his role in Céline's team?
manager
Courage don't you dare fail me now!

jpatdeleon09

jpatdeleon09

Céline Fan

• Members
    • Member ID: 24,762
  • 6,430 posts
  • Local time: 10:11 PM

View Postcelinefanonline, on 27 January 2019 - 12:51 AM, said:

manager

That’s good!

scielle

scielle

Celine Worshipper

• Members
  • 7,798 posts

POPULAR

Here's the interview from the Celinununu shop - https://www.bfmtv.co...on-1135285.html

She certainly sounds like a woman in charge.

Edited by scielle, 27 January 2019 - 02:27 AM.

maki_Dion-er

maki_Dion-er

Celine Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 37,012
  • 1,991 posts
  • Born: 1990
someone, please translate, at least a summary of what she says.

duri

duri

Celine Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 18,218
  • 1,537 posts
  • Born: 1980
She looks so much better here than for example compared to Friday's afternoon styling. if I did not see her during fashion week and see only this video, I would not even notice that she lost weight. She was very nice during interview.
Posted Image

Robrules3

Robrules3

Celine Fan

• Members
  • PipPip
    • Member ID: 33,077
  • 95 posts
  • Born: 1932
She did a 20+ minute interview in French

isabel leite

isabel leite

Celine Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 35,747
  • 928 posts
  • Local time: 06:11 AM
  • Born: 1966
I know fashion is a thing with her, but this is the Celine that I most like to see. She looks great. Watching the interview its clear that she has fun  in the fashion world ,She says : . She is the boss! She does what she loves , she sings , but she has fun as well. Rene left her enough "baggage'(experience,know how) for the rest of her life. She does the best that she can as a mom  to hellp her children, to surround herself with people that she loves, and to explore and discover life. For those that speak French , please correct me if I am wrong, I am still a student.

https://www.instagra...g_web_copy_link

By the way, when she is talking about Eddy and Nelson she says that they put on the NUNUNU shirt with a jeans jacket . They  spin around, twirl,and two minutes later they are ? I understood Superman. Is that right?

Robrules3

Robrules3

Celine Fan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 95 posts
^^ she was asked about a french album right at the end and Im pretty sure she said an english one will come out first, anyone wanna clarify that? I don't know french lol

edit: its at 18:25

Edited by Robrules3, 27 January 2019 - 05:58 AM.

celinefanonline

celinefanonline

Celine Fan Online

• Channel Addicts
    • Member ID: 129
  • 5,851 posts
  • Born: 1984

View PostRobrules3, on 27 January 2019 - 05:36 AM, said:

would love to know what she interviewed her!!
what did she asked and made Celine cried??? about TFTEISYF??? but i only understand something after quick lunch or something.....
and yes she looks alot better here looks normal, i think probably due to her cloth which can make her look skinner or so

for new album i believe she said she's in studio now recording for english album, and after that French always! something like that

Edited by celinefanonline, 27 January 2019 - 06:10 AM.

Courage don't you dare fail me now!

Robrules3

Robrules3

Celine Fan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 95 posts

View Postcelinefanonline, on 27 January 2019 - 05:58 AM, said:

would love to know what she interviewed her!!
what did she asked and made Celine cried??? about TFTEISYF??? but i only understand something after quick lunch or something.....
and yes she looks alot better here looks normal, i think probably due to her cloth which can make her look skinner or so

I read something on twitter that is was about how she was bullied in highschool, something about how when she was arriving home from school kids would throw snowballs at her on the way. And one guy said that if she doesnt bring him apples he would hit her, then she said it was too emotional to talk about and she started crying

felicia

felicia

Celine Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 14,112
  • 1,307 posts
So sad!!!! :cry:

Looking for Celine gifs ? check my channel https://giphy.com/ch...inediongifmaker
Posted Image

Dealhyeur

Dealhyeur

• Members
  • Pip
    • Member ID: 36,552
  • 43 posts
  • Born: 1992
Celine indicated that she was still in the recording studio....  But that after the album in English she would do one in French.

scielle

scielle

Celine Worshipper

• Members
  • 7,798 posts

POPULAR

View PostRobrules3, on 27 January 2019 - 05:36 AM, said:

What a great interview!
Interesting that they'd go with a 20-something YouTuber / "influencer" for this - certainly trying to appeal to a different demo.

She got a lot of interesting stuff out of her, certainly more than any recent interview. And I love that it's basically raw footage, very little editing.

Nice to hear RC still sends her songs :-) They seem to be very close (and LOL that convo about the language... "do I need to get you in touch with JJG?" Haha) I suspect a lot of this closeness is because she really seems to be a "hands off" kinda parent (in a sense that she's not going to stand in the way, even if she doesn't 100% approve of something).

Re the school-time anecdote - she clearly has strong recollections of that time, still. And explains why she has participated in anti-bullying campaigns in the past.

Also, interesting to get confirmation once again that it was she who sought out Nununu for the collaboration, because what they do clearly really speaks to her.

All in all, really nice to get un-edited Celine, and questions that don't prompt the same old answers. :)

mirage

mirage

Celine Addict

• Channel Addicts
    • Member ID: 112
  • 7,887 posts
  • Local time: 04:11 PM
  • Born: 1985
Yeah first timer with a young YouTube influencer.
Didn't understand it all but it seemed way more fun than her last interviews, and finally less scripted questions/answers.

Glad we got this after the week full of only pictures. She is still celine :giggle:

View Postscielle, on 27 January 2019 - 07:50 AM, said:

What a great interview!
Interesting that they'd go with a 20-something YouTuber / "influencer" for this - certainly trying to appeal to a different demo.

She got a lot of interesting stuff out of her, certainly more than any recent interview. And I love that it's basically raw footage, very little editing.

Nice to hear RC still sends her songs :-) They seem to be very close (and LOL that convo about the language... "do I need to get you in touch with JJG?" Haha) I suspect a lot of this closeness is because she really seems to be a "hands off" kinda parent (in a sense that she's not going to stand in the way, even if she doesn't 100% approve of something).

Re the school-time anecdote - she clearly has strong recollections of that time, still. And explains why she has participated in anti-bullying campaigns in the past.

Also, interesting to get confirmation once again that it was she who sought out Nununu for the collaboration, because what they do clearly really speaks to her.

All in all, really nice to get un-edited Celine, and questions that don't prompt the same old answers. :)

DionFanAlways

DionFanAlways

This woman, Legendary

• Channel Addicts
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 31,854
  • 15,938 posts
  • Born: 1965

View Postscielle, on 27 January 2019 - 07:50 AM, said:

What a great interview!

Yes, very nice and unexpected. Loved it! Very off-the-cuff questions and answers!

If they would just do this format in English.................  and if she would not revert back to the old script.  :rolleyes:

Edited by DionFanAlways, 27 January 2019 - 08:28 AM.

How could you not love this woman!

"All it takes is one bold move to change everything."  

scielle

scielle

Celine Worshipper

• Members
  • 7,798 posts
Someone make this into an Uncle Sam poster please! :giggle:

Posted Image
https://www.instagra.../p/BtIwet4nAjy/

Edited by scielle, 27 January 2019 - 08:42 AM.

ryba

ryba

Celine Worshipper

• Channel Addicts
    • Member ID: 5,889
  • 5,247 posts
I wish someone would do subtitles for that video
@Sony @TeamCeline  #Release The 2016, 2017 & 2018 Summer Tours On Blu-ray!!!

#The Fans demand more Celine material to be released!!! (more & longer in-studio footage on bonus DVDs)

RosieBarron

RosieBarron

Celine Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 24,328
  • 1,014 posts
  • Born: 1985

View Postisabel leite, on 27 January 2019 - 05:52 AM, said:

I know fashion is a thing with her, but this is the Celine that I most like to see. She looks great. Watching the interview its clear that she has fun  in the fashion world ,She says : . She is the boss! She does what she loves , she sings , but she has fun as well. Rene left her enough "baggage'(experience,know how) for the rest of her life. She does the best that she can as a mom  to hellp her children, to surround herself with people that she loves, and to explore and discover life. For those that speak French , please correct me if I am wrong, I am still a student.

https://www.instagra...g_web_copy_link

By the way, when she is talking about Eddy and Nelson she says that they put on the NUNUNU shirt with a jeans jacket . They  spin around, twirl,and two minutes later they are ? I understood Superman. Is that right?

This is exactly what I said this morning over in the Paris Fashion Week topic, when she actually gives interviews things make a lot more sense.

Ukrfan

Ukrfan

Celine Fanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPip
    • Member ID: 32,955
  • 336 posts
  • Local time: 05:11 PM

View Postfelicia, on 27 January 2019 - 06:13 AM, said:

OMG this makes me so sad and angry, but at the same time brings some sense of retribution. School is over, and now she is one of the most famous singers of all time, and where are those bullies? Her ring probably costs more than their annual income combined :giggle:

I remember at my school there was a boy who was constantly bullied because of being smart. He was weaker physically and could not resist the offenders. He is now a successful businessman, and those "cool guys" are either jobless or work as loaders etc. Good to know that fate is fair sometimes.

Kristinaz

Kristinaz

Celine Obsessed

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 18,504
  • 2,714 posts
  • Local time: 06:11 AM

POPULAR

View Postfelicia, on 27 January 2019 - 06:13 AM, said:

How do I put this without people taking it wrong? This actually made me feel really good. Lemme explain I was bullied all through my elementary school years and it's left me mentally shattered. My confidence has always been shattered since then. The only time it returned was when I started seeing someone a few years back but then things happened with him and his family and it was shattered again anyways that's a whole diff issue. But really I know it may be hard for her talk bout but by her talking bout it as she did with her fertility struggles, Rene's cancer and so on it helps people like me who have also suffered in the past with such issues. She has no idea what a profound impact she has on so many people both fans and non fans with such personal stories. Not many celebs are so open and so I am extremely grateful to her for being this way.

Edited by Kristinaz, 27 January 2019 - 01:05 PM.

maki_Dion-er

maki_Dion-er

Celine Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 37,012
  • 1,991 posts

POPULAR

View Postscielle, on 27 January 2019 - 08:41 AM, said:

Someone make this into an Uncle Sam poster please! :giggle:

https://www.instagra.../p/BtIwet4nAjy/

I can't believe I spent an hour doing this...

hat
Attached File  Celinununu.jpg   328.33K   14 downloads

no hat
Attached File  Celinununu2.jpg   325.79K   13 downloads

if certain people get ahold of this, lord save us :sofunny:

Edited by maki_Dion-er, 27 January 2019 - 05:02 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 276 user(s)

&rewluvsCeline, scielle, superuomovate, bourque222, rfkavanagh, the power of celine, Zofia, nowanorris, Celinex, Thomas, Javito, Angel2006, Flymetothemoon, DionFanAlways, nuts2you, Nmj, ordinary fan, Katie, québecflower, Chantemoi, PaulTo, noyau, stone, sarit_celine, TommKat22, Holborn, Joe, Ukrfan, Daysleeper, maria_k, pepillo90, Céline RO, giannislyber, jpatdeleon09, maki_Dion-er, empress, celinefanonline, Jackie, Bruno Dion, adi dion, CelineTheBest5, Frenchie, BartFCS, isabel leite, manolo19, Critiaslux, duri, karen5, Peppercorn1991, Sosof12, Ajax, Loup_garou, Schwa83, CSCfan, Celine Fan 77, Davey84, Dertz1, jepoi, anewdayhascome, Boy, manu23, Bellamy, donpi86, alextrusca, jwawesomepanda, Ronny83, comingback, rathnakumar, KCM, Cuquito, ryba, joaofilho, Bruno Portugal, Moleque20, chs, karalayna, hugo020, browseceline, Modesta, chinit0, mebe, Xpresso, Cuchi, selsdion, ruimarques, Smart17, celine_rox, lyn, Remon, ivo, angelil78, tristan.josef, Rachel_5, frana, trangceline_89, ajguerras, Philippe, CelineDionForeverNY, Domi, Julianne, bilinkew, stevo, Dane, pat200, Naiomi zhannah, kyliefreak, Celine-Fan, RosieBarron, stéph14, rachel9767, PriscillaBarragan, Rea, minolli, winforlife, I Drove All Night!, smash, brendanm999, xTheGoodBoyx, mattia, Lolo88, smw, Bartholdemus, Taking Chances, couldawouldashoulda, dawn, jolo87, mdion2006, maclen, emi&celine, Maxim Kuliev, somaltseva, yoyoma, Thnswlsn25, celine28, roro, Enigma2310, rodrigo, ika, cdurand54, HushNow, delta, GoldenLeaf, pame-65, Edgar14, jmiracle, justinecoria, zed_zed, ssummer, célinedionfan_16, Alex_Incognito, LeChauffeur100, béné, soso12, Kristinaz, Niko's, GameC, iza, twk3395, Ginahall218, celine_1983, celfan123, commoncommoncommon, Matias, CDion05, DestinMg5, Ncarbia, PC_59, cher&celinefan, biscuit2, Robrules3, felicia, artistman2007, tessika, remykyes, Alliot, celine19, MTJ, celinesounds, CELINE MARIE, Thinktwicefan, MaxRayÎles, max24, JulienMcbeal, actofcontrition, jbechs, Lotty, chawatak, chassyeah, Duchess, mariox, Sebulba1, Dion2000, debora, Brandon, Kian, Squall, tomdalbou, superibi, CelineAndRene, fanatik, Ejion, MistaChanel, Jeff Abbott, lily94, Dionism, Del, Magda5, drove all night, ceon, CelineGAfan, gafsa, maikan, Ri2n, Bouse, MusicCollection, azlan, garçon, fabricio esteves, dj_a_rock, No1IrishFan, contre5nature, Henri, ewh12, mrkase, danger, Dylan Callender, Tom_London_Fan, Kyle_Jared, Shamrock_1982, CSchmidt, Shaun, lost84, isurrender, violet, YoungMrsH, mar19ieke, rakesh, Dancing_Queen, incognito, MaiconSC, djdanii, takeachance, Fanxiaoqiang, clbmed02, guigafs15, Lexi, emmanuel, federico, crazy4music, rhapsodion, tiniann88, Tricey3115, your_light, n1ko, Architsriv0700, celinefan5, agentwigs, marc-02, kellyfan161, bronzey, markg, ThatKidFrom2003, frankster, celinish98, LVCeline, Chin, wjd, Mark_Rdam, WCD199317, dorfus, Vole, fred, Overjoyed, Miha, Bell, Dreamwalkerfantasy

Administrators: Koolan & Bellamy