Las Vegas Shows  

Welcome to Celine Dion Forum

Welcome to Celine Dion Forum, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of Celine Dion Forum by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here
  • Click here to become a member!

WHAT HAPPENED TO THE ADMINISTRATORS?Desperately seeking (no, not Susan) but Koolan & Bellamy!

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

drove all night

drove all night

Celine Obsessed

• Channel Addicts
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 20,175
  • 2,777 posts
  • Local time: 09:07 AM
  • Skin: Celine 2016
Stayed anyone of you in contact with the administrators of this forum quite recently? I wrote both of them twice, but my messages haven't been read up til now.

I would be glad to carry on with the once beloved "Celinish Closet", but as my upload volume decreases, I can't upload pictures in short time. And postings without pictures are useless!

Since I re-started it on July 2, 2018 approx. over 36.700 members viewed it, which makes in average around 300 views per day! Not bad for a forum with decreasing interest due to Instagram & Facebook!

DEAR KOOLAN, DEAR BELLAMY! Please reply to my message!

If someone of you got contact with them, pls. let them know about my request.

Thank you!

Dancing_Queen

Dancing_Queen

Celine Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 36,151
  • 556 posts
  • Local time: 10:07 AM
  • Skin: Mobile
  • Born: 1985
Hey @drove all night,

I assume it may have to do with bandwith (images are much larger in size, which will only make the upkeep of the forum more expensive...keep in mind that moderators don't make money on this).

When I upload pictures, I tend to use sites such as tinypic (www.tinypic.com).
It lets you upload images (as many as you want) and generates a link to post them on a message board (just use the generated link between the [IMG] brackets and the pic will show up in your post).
It's actually very easy to use and maybe worth a shot?

I do hope so, because I very much enjoy your fashion posts 😊

drove all night

drove all night

Celine Obsessed

• Channel Addicts
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 20,175
  • 2,777 posts
  • Local time: 09:07 AM
  • Skin: Celine 2016

View PostDancing_Queen, on 05 November 2018 - 10:58 AM, said:

Hey @drove all night,

I assume it may have to do with bandwith (images are much larger in size, which will only make the upkeep of the forum more expensive...keep in mind that moderators don't make money on this).

When I upload pictures, I tend to use sites such as tinypic (www.tinypic.com).
It lets you upload images (as many as you want) and generates a link to post them on a message board (just use the generated link between the [IMG] brackets and the pic will show up in your post).
It's actually very easy to use and maybe worth a shot?

I do hope so, because I very much enjoy your fashion posts ��

Thank you so much for your explanation.
In 2015 ... ok, a loong time ago ... I wrote Koolan with the request to deleate older pictures @my postings to get volumne for uploading new ones. And he wrote me, that I should better tell him, when I need more volume, cause he didn't want older photos to be deleated. So that's the reason I wrote him. But you are right.  More space means more money. Makes sense. But anyway would be a sign of respect a least answering. But maybe something terrible happened and they are dead?? Up til now I found noone who had contact with them lately.

But I will try that upload page ... I hope that my device and me don't sell ours soul to devil. :devilwave: By uploading pix and simultaneously downloading malware-crap. :happy:
Well, in that case, I will phone Céline, cause she can "save your (my) soul"! :sofunny:

THANK YOU TOO FOR YOUR KIND WORDS REGARDING MY FASHION HUNTS!

Edited by drove all night, 05 November 2018 - 03:33 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 42 user(s)

Esty, frana, CELINE MARIE, winforlife, célinedionfan_16, Overjoyed, CSCfan, Roland61, Simon, wjd, Sebulba1, lyn, Boy, LeChauffeur100, drove all night, chassyeah, Flymetothemoon, Alex_Incognito, brendanm999, Javito, debora, CelineDionForeverNY, Angel2006, dawn, OzanDgr, BartFCS, pepillo90, Bell, CelineTheBest5, TommKat22, justinecoria, Dancing_Queen, celinesounds, giannislyber, québecflower, remykyes, celinefanonline, Celine Fan 77, celine19, Davey84, Ronny83, maclen

Administrators: Koolan & Bellamy