Jump to content

Las Vegas Shows  

Welcome to Celine Dion Forum

Welcome to Celine Dion Forum, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of Celine Dion Forum by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here
  • Click here to become a member!

Requesting the highest quality of an image of CelineI have the low quality here.


  • Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1
mahyar_hajizadeh

mahyar_hajizadeh

    Celine Fanatic

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
    • Member ID: 9,802
  • 186 posts
  • Local time: 06:49 AM
  • Skin: Overlay Blueberry
  • Joined: 17-November 06
  • Gender:
  • From:IRAN
  • Country: Iran
  • Born: 1986
Hello everyone,

I have become totally obsessed with this photo, does anyone have the highest quality? or does anyone at least know where can I find it?

ThanQ

Attached Files



#2
drove all night

drove all night

    Celine Obsessed

  • Contributors
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 20,175
  • 2,819 posts
  • Local time: 02:19 AM
  • Skin: Celine 2016
  • Joined: 13-July 08
  • Gender:
  • From:Austria
  • Country: Austria

View Postmahyar_hajizadeh, on 22 September 2018 - 01:29 AM, said:

Hello everyone,

I have become totally obsessed with this photo, does anyone have the highest quality? or does anyone at least know where can I find it?

ThanQ


I am not sure if this picture is real. Looks like the head is to big for the body. Could be a photoshopped picture (gosh I really do hate people who are doing this and putting these pictures on the web. So if someone finds the picture, thinks it's super-rare, but in fact it's only fake. The body of a stranger and Céline's head attached.)
But if it is an original I truely wish you, you find a bigger size of it. The best of luck to you!

#3
mahyar_hajizadeh

mahyar_hajizadeh

    Celine Fanatic

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
    • Member ID: 9,802
  • 186 posts
  • Local time: 06:49 AM
  • Skin: Overlay Blueberry
  • Joined: 17-November 06
  • Gender:
  • From:IRAN
  • Country: Iran
  • Born: 1986

View Postdrove all night, on 22 September 2018 - 01:38 PM, said:

I am not sure if this picture is real. Looks like the head is to big for the body. Could be a photoshopped picture (gosh I really do hate people who are doing this and putting these pictures on the web. So if someone finds the picture, thinks it's super-rare, but in fact it's only fake. The body of a stranger and Céline's head attached.)
But if it is an original I truely wish you, you find a bigger size of it. The best of luck to you!

Oh God, please don't tell me it is a fake one. Now it looks weird to me. :ermm:


#4
drove all night

drove all night

    Celine Obsessed

  • Contributors
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 20,175
  • 2,819 posts
  • Local time: 02:19 AM
  • Skin: Celine 2016
  • Joined: 13-July 08
  • Gender:
  • From:Austria
  • Country: Austria

View Postmahyar_hajizadeh, on 23 September 2018 - 02:04 AM, said:

Oh God, please don't tell me it is a fake one. Now it looks weird to me. :ermm:

As I wrote: I am not sure if it is fake! Maybe it's only a little odd looking original! Let's hope we'll find one day the answer! :)

#5
blacktooth

blacktooth

    Celine Fanatic

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
    • Member ID: 6,148
  • 313 posts
  • Local time: 09:19 PM
  • Skin: Celine 2016
  • Joined: 21-February 06
  • Gender:
  • From:Philippines
  • Country: Philippines
  • Born: 1980
This is real from a Japanese Magazine cover




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users


This topic has been visited by 34 user(s)


    duchess83, unclediva, adi dion, woodstock, the power of celine, Davey84, Flymetothemoon, Roland61, Jackie, Celine Fan 77, lg121104, blacktooth, Thomas, giannislyber, mahyar_hajizadeh, pame-65, CSchmidt, Helios, brendanm999, twk3395, your_light, Miguelinho87, célinedionfan_16, debora, frana, dawn, drove all night, CelineDionForeverNY, Tyler1991, nuts2you, Sebulba1, canardion, Jeff Abbott, Leanne

Administrators: Koolan & Bellamy