Las Vegas Shows  

Welcome to Celine Dion Forum

Welcome to Celine Dion Forum, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of Celine Dion Forum by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here
  • Click here to become a member!

Differences between Montreal and Boston dvd

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

kellyfan161

kellyfan161

• Members
  • Pip
    • Member ID: 37,060
  • 14 posts
  • Local time: 07:01 AM
Does anyone know on the Boston dvd if any of the songs were filmed in Montral and they just mixed them?? Or is the whole dvd from Boston??  Also on the Montreal dvd, are all the English songs from Boston or no?? I’ve been trying to spot differences(her hair is a tad different) and determine which songs are from Boston on Montreal dvd...

Celine Fan 77

Celine Fan 77

Celine Worshipper

• Channel Addicts
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 24,385
  • 6,582 posts
  • Local time: 08:01 AM
  • Skin: Celine 2016
  • Born: 1993
I remember we were all quite shocked back in 2010 when we first noticed that both DVDs are basically the same. As far as I know, it should be like this:

I Drove All Night (Performance from Boston - Is that alright? beginning from Boston / ​Vous êtes prêtes?
from Montreal)
The Power Of Love (Boston)
Taking Chances (Boston)
It's All Coming Back To Me Now / Because You Loved Me / To Love You More (Boston)
Eyes On Me (Boston)
All By Myself (Boston)
I'm Alive (Boston)
Shadow Of Love (Boston)
Fade Away (Boston)
Alone (Boston)
My Love (English DVD includes the Boston performance while French DVD features the Montreal performance)
The Prayer (Boston)
Pour Que Tu M'aimes Encore (English DVD includes the Boston performance while French DVD features the Montreal performance)
We Will Rock You (Boston)
The Show Must Go On (Mostly Boston but French DVD has excerpts from the Montreal performance)
It's a Man's World (Boston)
Love Can Move Mountains (Mostly Boston but for the French DVD, the beginning was filmed in Montreal)
River Deep Mountain High (Boston)
My Heart Will Go On (English DVD includes the Boston performance while French DVD features the Montreal performance)

J'irai où tu Iras (Montreal)
Destin (Montreal)
Et S'il N'en Restait Qu'une (Montreal)
L'amour Existe Encore (Montreal)
Dans Un Autre Monde (Montreal)
Je Sais Pas (Montreal)
S'il Suffisait D'aimer (Montreal)

Blog.png

'Sans Attendre Tour' Paris [1-12-2013]

'Tournée Été' Antwerp [20-06-2016]

'Celine Live' Birmingham [27-07-2017]

kellyfan161

kellyfan161

• Members
  • Pip
    • Member ID: 37,060
  • 14 posts
  • Local time: 07:01 AM

View PostCeline Fan 77, on 18 September 2018 - 12:58 AM, said:

I remember we were all quite shocked back in 2010 when we first noticed that both DVDs are basically the same. As far as I know, it should be like this:

I Drove All Night (Performance from Boston - Is that alright? beginning from Boston / ​Vous êtes prêtes?
from Montreal)
The Power Of Love (Boston)
Taking Chances (Boston)
It's All Coming Back To Me Now / Because You Loved Me / To Love You More (Boston)
Eyes On Me (Boston)
All By Myself (Boston)
I'm Alive (Boston)
Shadow Of Love (Boston)
Fade Away (Boston)
Alone (Boston)
My Love (English DVD includes the Boston performance while French DVD features the Montreal performance)
The Prayer (Boston)
Pour Que Tu M'aimes Encore (English DVD includes the Boston performance while French DVD features the Montreal performance)
We Will Rock You (Boston)
The Show Must Go On (Mostly Boston but French DVD has excerpts from the Montreal performance)
It's a Man's World (Boston)
Love Can Move Mountains (Mostly Boston but for the French DVD, the beginning was filmed in Montreal)
River Deep Mountain High (Boston)
My Heart Will Go On (English DVD includes the Boston performance while French DVD features the Montreal performance)

J'irai où tu Iras (Montreal)
Destin (Montreal)
Et S'il N'en Restait Qu'une (Montreal)
L'amour Existe Encore (Montreal)
Dans Un Autre Monde (Montreal)
Je Sais Pas (Montreal)
S'il Suffisait D'aimer (Montreal)
Okay gotcha!!  I just noticed hair differences and background audience differences sometimes during a few songs...during one or two songs
, mid song the audience changed in the background or her hair slightly changed so I was confused...I’m thinking one or two songs are blended performances of both shows since I saw her hair changed a little

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 17 user(s)

chassyeah, kellyfan161, Celine Fan 77, Jef, brendanm999, markg, Sebulba1, djied, frana, Tyler1991, CelineDionForeverNY, dawn, pame-65, n1ko, actofcontrition, pepillo90, Remon

Administrators: Koolan & Bellamy