Las Vegas Shows  

Welcome to Celine Dion Forum

Welcome to Celine Dion Forum, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of Celine Dion Forum by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here
  • Click here to become a member!

Celine performs at Barclaycard presents BST Hyde Park concerts 2019London, july 5th, 2019. Presale Jan 23rd: guests: Josh Groban, Claire

3182 replies to this topic

Dion my heart Barbra

Dion my heart Barbra

Celine Fan

• Members
  • PipPip
    • Member ID: 25,706
  • 54 posts
  • Local time: 03:10 PM
  • Skin: Celine 2016
  • Born: 1993

Voir le messageDion2000, le 07 March 2019 - 10:04 AM, dit :

Wow... Barba Streisand at a festival ?

Sorry but thats not going to go down well and definitely wont sell well.... most Barbra fans are certainly not the festival type.

And yeah, If anything Celine will go to Barbras show,
Barbra is too full of herself to perform at Celines show

Notice barbra used Celines exact phrasing “this is a european exclusive for 2019” hmm... same PR team lol ?
Barbra had released many times ad CELINE'S  records and muti type, her Biggest Hit is disco Woman in Love, and best-selling album is Rnb Guilty, and she had played a outdoor rock concert in 1976, and tour staduims in the begining. And she is the first female to top OCC album/single chart same week and have no.1 album of the year, she sold more over and had more no.1 than any other divas expect Madonna in Uk, and only have less than 20 UK dates in the past 60 years...

Edited by Dion my heart Barbra, 08 March 2019 - 11:59 AM.

Xpresso

Xpresso

Celine Worshipper

• Channel Addicts
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 14,192
  • 6,411 posts
  • Local time: 08:10 AM

Voir le messagenuts2you, le 07 March 2019 - 03:32 PM, dit :

https://www.qxmagazi...aFcNB7-yvXdRQe8

Not sure if this has been posted yet
"In an announcement that has shaken London gays to their core, two legendary icons are taking over Hyde Park for a weekend that is sure to go down in the books as the gayest weekend since time began."  :lol:

Dion2000

Dion2000

Celine Obsessed

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 36,911
  • 2,490 posts
  • Born: 2000

Voir le messagestevo, le 08 March 2019 - 11:47 AM, dit :

Hey couldawouldashoulda- might be best to contact the venue somehow? Tweet them maybe?

Is Diamond sold out now? I can’t seem to find Diamond tickets. If anyone is selling one let me know as I have a mate who wants to join me.

Yup, Diamond seems to be completely sold out everywhere

Dion2000

Dion2000

Celine Obsessed

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,490 posts

Voir le messageDion my heart Barbra, le 08 March 2019 - 11:54 AM, dit :

Barbra had released many times ad CELINE'S  records and muti type, her Biggest Hit is disco Woman in Love, and best-selling album is Rnb Guilty, and she had played a outdoor rock concert in 1976, and tour staduims in the begining. And she is the first female to top OCC album/single chart same week and have no.1 album of the year, she sold more over and had more no.1 than any other divas expect Madonna in Uk, and only have less than 20 UK dates in the past 60 years...

Its nothing to do with popularity AT ALL. Its to do with genre and demographic... and guilty is certainly not RnB sksksks

couldawouldashoulda

couldawouldashoulda

Celine Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 24,352
  • 1,141 posts
  • Local time: 02:10 AM

Voir le messageDion2000, le 08 March 2019 - 01:03 PM, dit :

Yup, Diamond seems to be completely sold out everywhere

I just went to the website and it still shows Diamond as an option for Celine. Was able to select it and go through to the page to pay for it

Digipal

Digipal

• Members
    • Member ID: 36,150
  • 8 posts
  • Local time: 07:10 AM
As they say, everything happens for a reason. I failed to get tickets for The Eurovision Song Contest this year and as life is too is too short I'm now going to see both Celine and Barbra over one weekend in London and that weekend also happens to be London Pride as well. If we can get Queen with Celine and Barry Gibb with Barbra that will be the icing on the cake

Dion2000

Dion2000

Celine Obsessed

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,490 posts

Voir le messagecouldawouldashoulda, le 08 March 2019 - 01:25 PM, dit :

I just went to the website and it still shows Diamond as an option for Celine. Was able to select it and go through to the page to pay for it

Thats weird, i was on at about 6pm my time and they were all gone... and ive not seen any on resale sites

couldawouldashoulda

couldawouldashoulda

Celine Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,141 posts

Voir le messageDion2000, le 08 March 2019 - 03:16 PM, dit :

Thats weird, i was on at about 6pm my time and they were all gone... and ive not seen any on resale sites

That is weird - that’s right about the time I was on as well, I think. 12:45 - EST
I know for a fact that I was able to purchase Diamond at 11am EST today - I’ve got the email confirmation to prove it.

I didn’t realize it was gay pride in London that weekend until after I bought the ticket. Now, I’m super excited to go!! Celine on Friday, the parade on Saturday, and I just may do Streisand on Sunday. (We’ll see what the ticket prices look like on Monday.)

Dion2000

Dion2000

Celine Obsessed

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,490 posts

Voir le messagecouldawouldashoulda, le 08 March 2019 - 03:55 PM, dit :

That is weird - that’s right about the time I was on as well, I think. 12:45 - EST
I know for a fact that I was able to purchase Diamond at 11am EST today - I’ve got the email confirmation to prove it.

I didn’t realize it was gay pride in London that weekend until after I bought the ticket. Now, I’m super excited to go!! Celine on Friday, the parade on Saturday, and I just may do Streisand on Sunday. (We’ll see what the ticket prices look like on Monday.)

Yeah that is weird.

And yes very true !! I was already planning on london pride so this is what sold it for me lol

couldawouldashoulda

couldawouldashoulda

Celine Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,141 posts
OMG - am so excited. I will be having the gayest weekend EVER on 4th of July weekend!! I’m flying to London on the 4th. I’ve got diamond tickets to Celine for Friday, the Pride parade is on Saturday, and I just purchased VIP Summer Garden tickets for Streisand on Sunday. I know there is only a teeny, tiny chance that somehow a duet between the two divas will happen. But, if it does, Imma be there! 😃🎊🍾🙃

wjd

wjd

Celine Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 24,986
  • 1,703 posts
  • Born: 1989

Voir le messageDion my heart Barbra, le 08 March 2019 - 11:54 AM, dit :

Barbra might've had more #1 albums than Celine in the UK but Celine has vastly outsold Barbra (by a sum of like 3 million albums) - in fact, Celine has outsold Barbra in every single market worldwide except for the US. But who's counting, eh? ;)

Barbra is a banging choice for a festival - Dolly Parton pulled the biggest crowd in Glastonbury history in the legends slot and she's hardly a festival act either. Babs will sell tens of thousands of tickets for this.

Céline Dion, music's greatest ever singer, the biggest-selling Canadian artist of all-time and most successful female live act ever - what's not to love?

celine4evauk

celine4evauk

Celine Worshipper

• Channel Addicts
    • Member ID: 18,981
  • 6,453 posts
  • Born: 1978

Voir le messagewjd, le 12 March 2019 - 10:08 AM, dit :

Barbra might've had more #1 albums than Celine in the UK but Celine has vastly outsold Barbra (by a sum of like 3 million albums) - in fact, Celine has outsold Barbra in every single market worldwide except for the US. But who's counting, eh? ;)

Barbra is a banging choice for a festival - Dolly Parton pulled the biggest crowd in Glastonbury history in the legends slot and she's hardly a festival act either. Babs will sell tens of thousands of tickets for this.

A friend of mine said to me “I might be seeing Celine’s concert “. Then he said his friend wants to go on the Sunday because they’ll be there for Pride weekend. His face when I said Celine’s playing on the Friday 🤣 Think Streisand is who his friend wants to see, but my mate was hoping it was Celine 🤣🤣

Edited by celine4evauk, 12 March 2019 - 10:56 AM.

browseceline

browseceline

Celine Worshipper

• Design Team
    • Member ID: 15,970
  • 6,386 posts
  • Born: 1977

Voir le messageXpresso, le 31 January 2019 - 02:25 PM, dit :

How about an outdoor show in Vondelpark in Amsterdam? She would fill that park up! :-D

no please i do not like huge outdoorshows. Ziggo would be the best choice

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPad met Tapatalk
<iframe width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hl2XkxnYljg" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Digipal

Digipal

• Members
    • Member ID: 36,150
  • 8 posts

Voir le messagewjd, le 12 March 2019 - 10:08 AM, dit :

Kylie's playing the legends slot this year at Glasto and Cher's in London over Oct19. If only we could get Bette Mildler to do something, I think in the UK we'd have in betting terms what they call a full house!!!

noyau

noyau

Celine Fanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPip
    • Member ID: 10,635
  • 318 posts
  • Born: 1986

Voir le messagecouldawouldashoulda, le 11 March 2019 - 06:59 AM, dit :

OMG - am so excited. I will be having the gayest weekend EVER on 4th of July weekend!! I'm flying to London on the 4th. I've got diamond tickets to Celine for Friday, the Pride parade is on Saturday, and I just purchased VIP Summer Garden tickets for Streisand on Sunday. I know there is only a teeny, tiny chance that somehow a duet between the two divas will happen. But, if it does, Imma be there! ��������

THE LGBT PRIDE ????? Oh my god. I bought a return ticket on the 6th because I will attend the finale of the women football world cup in Lyon on the 7th....... CRAP !!!!

***I speak French, sorry for my mistakes in English. I would be very happy if you write me a private message to tell me when I make mistakes, as I want to improve my English***

wjd

wjd

Celine Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 24,986
  • 1,703 posts
  • Born: 1989
I’ve seen this number quoted on twitter as tickets sold:

64,562/65,972

Where does it come from, does anyone know? The person writing it is quoting my site as the source but it’s not there.

Céline Dion, music's greatest ever singer, the biggest-selling Canadian artist of all-time and most successful female live act ever - what's not to love?

Andrew7654@yahoo.com

Andrew7654@yahoo.com

• Members
  • Pip
    • Member ID: 37,191
  • 29 posts
What do you think about her outdoor concerts? Has anyone been to her outdoor concert and can share the experience? I’ve been twice but at the arenas and i’m affraid about the outdoor experience that it’s going to be sh**!

Andrew7654@yahoo.com

Andrew7654@yahoo.com

• Members
  • Pip
    • Member ID: 37,191
  • 29 posts
And btw how can I hide the email address when write my posts? Can’t find it anywhere in the settings hmm...

yoyoma

yoyoma

Celine Fanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPip
    • Member ID: 33,014
  • 413 posts
  • Local time: 08:10 PM
  • Born: 1984
Hope the weather turns out to be good on that day. Also any chance a new album is released in June ? Wishful thinking
"Take the time to make the time to make each moment count" - Unfinished Songs

Xpresso

Xpresso

Celine Worshipper

• Channel Addicts
  • 6,411 posts
She said there would be a few singles so I guess an album release in June is too soon. Maybe September or October?

Edited by Xpresso, 18 March 2019 - 04:14 AM.

jolo87

jolo87

Celine Fanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPip
    • Member ID: 37,210
  • 114 posts
  • Local time: 04:10 PM
  • Born: 1987

Voir le messageDion2000, le 07 March 2019 - 03:06 PM, dit :

Yeah... as I said... Lionel Richie (WITH JLO) and Michael Buble lol... oh and Carole King who i wouldnt consider AC more blue eyed soul / pop but.. hey ho

Considering Carole's fan base is made up mostly of soccer moms at this point (mine included) she's definitely transitioned into an AC legacy artist.

Seriously, this is a silly debate. The organisers want to get as many people as possible into the venue and so they're booking a diverse lineup.

couldawouldashoulda

couldawouldashoulda

Celine Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,141 posts
Does anyone know if Claire Richards has officially been announced as one of the supporting acts on Celine’s day of the festival? I saw it mentioned somewhere but it’s not on the official site. On the off chance that she is, I went ahead and bought her album so I could be familiar with her music (in order to make standing for 11 hours more bearable ��) and I really like it! If she’s truly one of the supporting acts of the day, I’m super pumped for it now!! Wish they’d hurry up and announce the other acts for both Celine and Barbra. Am slightly impatient.

I’ve got my flights and the hotel booked. I just hate that July is still so far away!!!

browseceline

browseceline

Celine Worshipper

• Design Team
    • Member ID: 15,970
  • 6,386 posts
  • Born: 1977

Voir le messagecouldawouldashoulda, le 19 March 2019 - 11:52 AM, dit :

Does anyone know if Claire Richards has officially been announced as one of the supporting acts on Celine’s day of the festival? I saw it mentioned somewhere but it’s not on the official site. On the off chance that she is, I went ahead and bought her album so I could be familiar with her music (in order to make standing for 11 hours more bearable ��) and I really like it! If she’s truly one of the supporting acts of the day, I’m super pumped for it now!! Wish they’d hurry up and announce the other acts for both Celine and Barbra. Am slightly impatient.

I’ve got my flights and the hotel booked. I just hate that July is still so far away!!!

and now you fly to see her, do you have a nice/good ticket on the field?

<iframe width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hl2XkxnYljg" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

couldawouldashoulda

couldawouldashoulda

Celine Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,141 posts

Voir le messagebrowseceline, le 19 March 2019 - 02:50 PM, dit :

and now you fly to see her, do you have a nice/good ticket on the field?

Oh yeah - Diamond ticket

Xpresso

Xpresso

Celine Worshipper

• Channel Addicts
  • 6,411 posts
Shine Bright Like A Diamond... :D

Edited by Xpresso, 19 March 2019 - 04:23 PM.

PuraVida

PuraVida

Celine Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 26,029
  • 816 posts
  • Local time: 11:10 PM
Does anyone know from which interview the BTS Twitter took the .gif of Céline saying she loves Babs?

celinefanonline

celinefanonline

Celine Fan Online

• Channel Addicts
    • Member ID: 129
  • 5,849 posts
  • Local time: 06:10 PM
and now another Legend gonna join Celine and Barbra headline BST!!
Stevie Wonder! with special guest Lionel Richie!
Courage don't you dare fail me now!

Davey84

Davey84

a prince among men

• Super Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 4,296
  • 25,774 posts

Voir le messagecelinefanonline, le 26 March 2019 - 04:23 AM, dit :

and now another Legend gonna join Celine and Barbra headline BST!!
Stevie Wonder! with special guest Lionel Richie!

So now we'll get Tell Him and Overjoyed!? :w00t: :giggle:

Posted Image

Rick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!

A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07

Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!

How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th

scielle

scielle

Celine Worshipper

• Members
    • Member ID: 34,929
  • 7,752 posts
  • Born: 1982
It must be so cool for Celine to headline alongside her idols!
I mean, Stevie was the first album she bought, right?
Rene would be so proud.

mirage

mirage

Celine Addict

• Channel Addicts
    • Member ID: 112
  • 7,861 posts
  • Local time: 09:10 AM
  • Born: 1985
Yeah it's time to bring them on the same stage. She did duets with them so now it's time to witness them together live :wub:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 416 user(s)

twk3395, Zofia, nuts2you, woodstock, ivo, Celinex, nowanorris, pame-65, Katie, isabel leite, manu23, Taking Chances, noyau, Naiomi zhannah, Davey84, Alice, québecflower, Javito, Cuchi, Robrules3, Ri2n, jpatdeleon09, duri, scielle, Digipal, Emi1, stéph14, Smart17, the power of celine, Mark_Rdam, neil1981, Flymetothemoon, minolli, joaofilho, jmiracle, DionFanAlways, alextrusca, Celine Fan 77, celinesounds, HushNow, PaulTo, Critiaslux, celinefanonline, Loup_garou, pat200, selsdion, RosieBarron, Ejion, BartFCS, Bruno Dion, Sosof12, couldawouldashoulda, Ukrfan, Kian, Holborn, maki_Dion-er, TommKat22, Shamrock_1982, stone, Frenchie, Dane, MusicCollection, Kerol, Boy, ordinary fan, alvick53, dawn, CSCfan, anewdayhascome, smw, sarit_celine, adi dion, brendanm999, jwawesomepanda, CelineDionForeverNY, Rachel_5, mdion2006, jdlyden1, Andy Man, Maxim Kuliev, Remon, pepillo90, CELINO, Cuquito, ImAliveUK, Céline RO, Peter12345, IamRha, Ajax, explosives124, Peppercorn1991, Lolo88, Edgar14, Matt96, wayne0223, Dertz1, biscuit2, ssummer, Shaun, ryba, bilinkew, comingback, Jackie, tiniann88, wjd, VikingSwe, krazy_kool_dude, LeChauffeur100, MaxRayÎles, sfbaysinger, dj_a_rock, chs, Schwa83, maria_k, No1IrishFan, rpopowski, cdurand54, bourque222, Jeff Abbott, emmanuel, AdrienneM, mar19ieke, roro, LVCeline, hugo020, cdb831, marko, Nmj, drove all night, mb011, mrkase, n1ko, browseceline, Xpresso, CelineShelbourne, CelineTheBest5, empress, viniscand, manolo19, Alex_Incognito, IL_DINO, CELINE MARIE, fred, mfisher, Igor_Moscow, remykyes, KCM, SantiagoColorado, karen5, Thnswlsn25, sebulba, Celine-Fan, debora, Dancing_Queen, iza, banananas, béné, char_celine, violet, emiliejolie, Del, Angel2006, giannislyber, smash, max24, celine19, Kong, Lu CelineFan, tessika, bakorder, Domi, Lestat5485, rodrigo, marc-02, superibi, tonybower, Henri, Ronny83, garçon, donpi86, GoldenLeaf, DestinMg5, Rea, kathyc25, mbox1974, guigafs15, mebe, Tyler1991, incognito, raga14cahya, noiddion, delta, Daysleeper, Gulenkov, sayyed, irishjames, takeachance, Bellamy, rathnakumar, chinit0, Ginahall218, LeeSC81, stevo, andyw024, HayleyCoffey, PC_59, Bruno Portugal, Bartholdemus, celinedion26, justinecoria, jacwar58, lg121104, Simon, blueangel92, florian33, lyn, Chantemoi, Nautanick, Joe, Contre Nature, Feidhlimbrennan, clbmed02, MrTim212, AlberDR2, Thecolourofmylove, Marthe23, dorfus, 4girlsathome, Thomas, ewh12, Kristinaz, xTheGoodBoyx, Chula, Overjoyed, Roland61, celine_rox, ceon, jaapjan, Enigma2310, wenneke, lost84, karalayna, celinecolombian, ika, isurrender, mcbg1, Robbie, iancobb, Modesta, Julianne, MCK, Frozen_Phoenix, majonas, sailornic, CelineAndRene, Pit, fabricio esteves, Charles, tristan.josef, Stuart2007, budtkaboy2000, célinedionfan_16, mgreyck, celine_foreva, butterfly00, JesusZuñigaR, Mynameiswhatever, rgomezric, contre5nature, laly25, joc13, CitizenK, Ncarbia, jepoi, sacredceline, Moleque20, Leanne, duda4-1982, ruimarques, CDion05, Mkfisher, dyusha, sandro_dunn, Magda5, CelineDionCollection, frana, dlh1, SarayDion, celineuk2019, Mapu, dion1992, Guillaume, ChuChu, mariox, matttaylor92, CelineDionFreak, Vineet_Kujur, VintageCeline, destin139, emi&celine, JulienMcbeal, MTJ, symon, JCeline85, Duchess, soleland, Goffy, Only one celine, alex1547, federico, Spilis, ajguerras, Brody-Celine, boyblackuk, hala, Vale@, calmar, GUSAM28, moonshinenight, agentwigs, jolo87, angelil78, MistaChanel, Celine-Express, markg, celfan123, Philippe, aaa.bcd642, jbechs, Dion2000, Roxlly, rachel9767, winforlife, mattia, Mark100, J-Man, Equinox116, bruno_oliveira, andrecb, kellyfan161, Niko's, chawatak, Matias, cher&celinefan, vincz, yoyoma, Dealhyeur, celine28, davidion, Marchino, rodrigo_alka, brendanhirt, iadoreceline, Andrew7654@yahoo.com, GameC, Miha, vojva, Thinktwicefan, Fanxiaoqiang, natrachata, jonny823, danger, your_light, actofcontrition, Sebulba1, Edwin, Architsriv0700, CelineGAfan, soso12, andreaaas, Banpyun, Rambaldi, sander21, artistman2007, reynolds, bart_PL, Alliot, abadi, MaiconSC, DoronTam, fan_j, idanwcd, chrisdb183, marbarrios, azlan, mirage, tal-sh2, Tom_London_Fan, Your_Su_Phu, reamary, celine_1983, PriscillaBarragan, Ballack333, commoncommoncommon, Leo, aniaa19, lime89, Lexi, somaltseva, djdanii, CelineIloilo, Michal Kožej, carthal, CSchmidt, becca, AtitanicfanofCelineDion, samart, mieke, Dionism, biscocho, Bouse, liketheair, Michel xx..., gwadafan, live to love, ARTBOP

Administrators: Koolan & Bellamy