Las Vegas Shows  

Welcome to Celine Dion Forum

Welcome to Celine Dion Forum, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of Celine Dion Forum by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here
  • Click here to become a member!

Celine performs at Barclaycard presents BST Hyde Park concerts 2019London, july 5th, 2019. Presale Jan 23rd.

917 replies to this topic

Dion2000

Dion2000

Celine Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 36,911
  • 1,559 posts
  • Local time: 03:16 AM
  • Skin: Celine 2016
  • Born: 2000
https://www.telegrap...4HNm2Y9WEBVQZkw

Celine Dion headlines British Summer Time Festival in only European date

By Telegraph Reporters  
22 January 2019 • 12:01am  

Celine Dion will headline the British Summer Time festival in her only European date this year.

The singer joins Florence + The Machine, Robbie Williams, Bob Dylan and Neil Young in topping the Hyde Park event in London.

The Canadian, 50, is best known for her 1997 hit My Heart Will Go On which was the theme to James Cameron's blockbuster film, Titanic.

The Grammy-award winning artist said: "It's my first time doing a show in beautiful Hyde Park. I'm so excited.

"I love London, and it's a great honour for me to be part of the Barclaycard presents BST Hyde Park concerts. I can't wait. Summertime in London, here we come!"

She will perform on July 5 with support acts yet to be announced. The performance will come a month after she closes her second Las Vegas residency at the famous Caesars Palace hotel.

Dion forged her reputation with records like The Power Of Love and Because You Loved Me. More recently her Las Vegas residency A New Day... became the highest-grossing concert residency ever, taking roughly £300 million.

James King, senior vice president of AEG Presents, said: "Celine's record-breaking career has seen her perform her many iconic songs on the globe's most iconic stages, yet never before in Hyde Park.

"It is therefore with the utmost excitement that we are bringing Celine Dion to Hyde Park for her only European show of 2019."

Daniel Mathieson, head of experiential marketing and partnerships for Barclaycard, said: "We are incredibly proud to be hosting such a huge icon this year.

"Celine is one of the most celebrated and respected musicians of all time and it will be a privilege to have her perform alongside what is shaping up to be a fantastic set of headliners.

"We are looking forward to seeing her bring some of her biggest hits to Hyde Park and it remains to be seen whether there will be a dry eye in the house after such a titanic performance."

Previous acts to have played British Summer Time include Stevie Wonder, Taylor Swift, The Rolling Stones, The Strokes and Black Sabbath.

Tickets for the show will be available in a fan pre-sale on January 23, with general sale tickets available on January 29.

I know that we are in the midst of a 2018 tour and that we still have to see if anything continues with a possible documentary. HOWEVER

Due to the fact that Vegas is scheduled to end in 2019 and as we havent heard otherwise I presume that is still the plan. Now whether she tours or not or when she finishes is completely up in the air just now. But thats what threads like this are for

Me personally, I think it’s most likely to be a US tour to “rexpose” her to a US audience post album release (we dont know that either but its probable) and maybe (if were lucky) a leg of shows in South America.

Set list wise... hmm. Giving that the US is VERY centered around hits ill just post the list of all her hot 100 entries and pick and choose from most likely to least likely. So from the top is the 100% most likely and the bottom is least likely

My Heart Will Go On
The Power of Love
Its All Coming Back to Me Now
Because You Loved Me
Im Your Angel
Thats the way it is
All By Myself
Where Does My Heart Beat Now
Love Can Move Mountains
A New Day Has Come
I Drove All Night
If You Asked Me To
Taking Chances
The Prayer
Misled
Nothing Broken But My Heart ( :wub: :love:
(If There Was) Any Other Way
When I Fall In Love

I mean.... MHWGO through IDAN is like 99% what is gonna happen anyway

Davey84

Davey84

a prince among men

• Super Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 4,296
  • 25,079 posts
  • Local time: 04:16 AM
  • Born: 1984
I don't think she's allowed to tour the States as long as she's performing in Ceasar's Palace.

My guess is that she'll do a European and Canadian tour again. I wish she'd go to other places than Montreal for a change tho!

Edited by Davey84, 14 August 2018 - 12:43 AM.

Posted Image

Rick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!

A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07

Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!

How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th

jpatdeleon09

jpatdeleon09

Céline Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 24,762
  • 4,420 posts
  • Local time: 11:16 AM
  • Born: 1993
She should go to the places she haven’t done a concert. Let the people know (countries that she haven’t done a show) that she’s still here, alive, and ready to amaze them.

Spain?
Italy?
etc...

Javito

Javito

Retiens-moi

• Channel Addicts
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 6,419
  • 12,757 posts
  • Born: 1985
Omg... and here we go again... :wacko:

Current tour has not even ended and fans are already demanding MORE! :whee:

Posted Image

"Et je t'aime encore... comme dans les chansons banales..."

Dion2000

Dion2000

Celine Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,559 posts

View PostDavey84, on 14 August 2018 - 12:42 AM, said:

I don't think she's allowed to tour the States as long as she's performing in Ceasar's Palace.

She finishes vegas in 2019, its been announced since 2013

Dion2000

Dion2000

Celine Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,559 posts

View PostJavito, on 14 August 2018 - 03:01 AM, said:

Demanding ??

Im talking about speculations, no one even knows if theres going to be a tour. Not being funny but when this album comes out the best thing Celine can do promo wise is tour the US, it worked for TC and the reason LMBTL flopped in the US is because she didnt do enough promo.

neocshs

neocshs

Celine Wannabe

• Channel Addicts
    • Member ID: 21,673
  • 4,131 posts

View PostJavito, on 14 August 2018 - 03:01 AM, said:

And there we have Javito complaining even though the thread has barely seen the light.. You're not supposed to check on every section and every thread we open: this is a forum, therefore we talk and speculate about anything we need to. If you're not interested just keep away, but don't be judgy every single time somebody opens his/her mouth.

DionFanAlways

DionFanAlways

This woman, Legendary

• Channel Addicts
    • Member ID: 31,854
  • 14,802 posts
  • Local time: 10:16 PM
  • Born: 1965
Has 2019 truly been confirmed? If not then no U.S. tour.
How could you not love this woman!

"You know, the mind is such a wonderful thing...especially mine. It's crazy." Celine, Tour 2018

Davey84

Davey84

a prince among men

• Super Moderators
  • 25,079 posts

View PostDion2000, on 14 August 2018 - 03:32 AM, said:

She finishes vegas in 2019, its been announced since 2013

It ain't over till the thin lady stops singing.... -_-

It's been said, but never confirmed. And you don't know if Céline has to make up for all the cancelled shows, or that they renewed it for a year.

Posted Image

Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!

How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th

Dion2000

Dion2000

Celine Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,559 posts

View PostDavey84, on 14 August 2018 - 03:56 AM, said:

It's been said, but never confirmed. And you don't know if Céline has to make up for all the cancelled shows, or that they renewed it for a year.

Well they havent announced any of that so i suppose when 2019 comes then we will know. Cause if ifs the final year they will market it as such, there hasnt been any updates since 2013 so i guess 2019 still stands

Dion2000

Dion2000

Celine Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,559 posts

View PostDionFanAlways, on 14 August 2018 - 03:53 AM, said:

Has 2019 truly been confirmed? If not then no U.S. tour.

Well in 2013 rene and the team made a statement for 2019 and weve had no update since

celine4evauk

celine4evauk

Celine Worshipper

• Channel Addicts
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 18,981
  • 6,443 posts
  • Born: 1978

View PostDavey84, on 14 August 2018 - 03:56 AM, said:

Exactly! It could still have to run right through 2019!

Dion2000

Dion2000

Celine Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,559 posts

View Postceline4evauk, on 14 August 2018 - 04:33 AM, said:

Exactly! It could still have to run right through 2019!

Guaranteed they will make her go right through to December 31st 2019. They want every last drop of her before shes gone :cry:

https://m.lasvegassu...-caesars-palac/

Javito

Javito

Retiens-moi

• Channel Addicts
  • 12,757 posts

View Postneocshs, on 14 August 2018 - 03:37 AM, said:

And there we have Javito complaining even though the thread has barely seen the light.. You're not supposed to check on every section and every thread we open: this is a forum, therefore we talk and speculate about anything we need to. If you're not interested just keep away, but don't be judgy every single time somebody opens his/her mouth.

You mean exactly what they do to me when I state my opinion too? I'm not being judgy here, just give the woman a BREAK and stop demanding more live shows, she's been doing 3 consecutive tours every year besides Vegas. Just allow her to stop when nobody knows what she'll do even the next month!

Posted Image

Javito

Javito

Retiens-moi

• Channel Addicts
  • 12,757 posts

View PostDion2000, on 14 August 2018 - 04:36 AM, said:

Guaranteed they will make her go right through to December 31st 2019. They want every last drop of her before shes gone :cry:

https://m.lasvegassu...-caesars-palac/

Yeah same as some fans, who are already asking for another tour when this one has just ended right? :whistling:

Caesars Palace may want even the last drop of her voice there, but fans are no less demanding with this :doh:

Me on the contrary would love her to take a looooong break from performing and come back with a refreshed perspective of the show business and with a BIG new album, when she's ready to do so. But more live shows? She's given more than enough for the last 3 years! I'm totally okay if I don't see more songs setlists in the future other than album track lists for a while (and for a change!) :)

Edited by Javito, 14 August 2018 - 05:53 AM.

Posted Image

biscocho

biscocho

Celine Fanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPip
    • Member ID: 14,837
  • 311 posts
  • Local time: 11:16 PM
  • Born: 1980
Canada, with Quebec (I miss French songs a little this year) and south America will be great

Dion2000

Dion2000

Celine Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,559 posts

View PostJavito, on 14 August 2018 - 05:50 AM, said:

Yeah same as some fans, who are already asking for another tour when this one has just ended right? :whistling:

Caesars Palace may want even the last drop of her voice there, but fans are no less demanding with this :doh:

Me on the contrary would love her to take a looooong break from performing and come back with a refreshed perspective of the show business and with a BIG new album, when she's ready to do so. But more live shows? She's given more than enough for the last 3 years! I'm totally okay if I don't see more songs setlists in the future other than album track lists for a while (and for a change!) :)

So discussing the possibility of a tour is worse than you DIRECTLY after the release of Encore Un soir DEMANDING (not speculating) a new album, when she had just done 4 months of promo. I think thats funny

Notice the word speculation, i never said “I cant wait for next years tour, shes going to perform in my back garden and only perform 80s songs” . No. The word speculation is there because NO ONE KNOWS WHAT SHES GONNA DO. Once again speculation, for all we know she could announce after the last scheduled vegas show “Im retiring and im never performing or releasing an album again” WHO KNOWS.

And, how is me SPECULATING a 20 date tour next year anything comparible to 8 years of performing almost the same show ?? Like HOW. Youve said it yourself that Vegas is gonna keep going until the last minute but if she came and did a anti tour next year you would eat your words faster than a dog eating its dinner

And PUH-lese. If she announced tomorrow “im taking a 2 year break” you would go APE about not having a new album and having to wait 7 years for an album and how she’s disappointing her fans.

Once again, speculation not to mention that Celines coping mechanism (and her favourite thing in the world, apart from being a mother, is performing live) and livelyhood is live shows. Shes not stopping any time soon

Edited by Dion2000, 14 August 2018 - 06:06 AM.

frana

frana

Celine Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 18,294
  • 1,581 posts
  • Local time: 05:16 AM
  • Born: 1982
Celine is not a machine but a human being.
This tour just ended today and do you want more?!
Well, let's just wait for everyone on a regular new album and then let them tour.
But Celine gave a live tour more than anyone else over the years.
So let her have a rest - not to have permanent health problems and was not tired.

Dion2000

Dion2000

Celine Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,559 posts

View Postfrana, on 14 August 2018 - 06:07 AM, said:

Celine is not a machine but a human being.
This tour just ended today and do you want more?!
Well, let's just wait for everyone on a regular new album and then let them tour.
But Celine gave a live tour more than anyone else over the years.
So let her have a rest - not to have permanent health problems and was not tired.

S.P.E.C.U.L.A.T.I.O.N

Keyword. And please, she wont get serious health issues from touring, apart from that ear issue shes probably the fittest 50 year old ive ever seen

Edited by Dion2000, 14 August 2018 - 06:16 AM.

Del

Del

Celine Wannabe

• Channel Addicts
    • Member ID: 196
  • 4,324 posts
  • Local time: 11:16 PM

View PostDavey84, on 14 August 2018 - 12:42 AM, said:

My guess is that she'll do a European and Canadian tour again. I wish she'd go to other places than Montreal for a change tho!
I think she can go to Quebec because she does the French show.  I believe English Canada falls into the category the USA does due to her Vegas contract.
Personally and as much as I would like to see her locally or in Montreal I would  like her to take Summer 2019 off and enjoy it.

frana

frana

Celine Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 18,294
  • 1,581 posts
  • Local time: 05:16 AM
  • Born: 1982

View PostDion2000, on 14 August 2018 - 06:14 AM, said:

S.P.E.C.U.L.A.T.I.O.N

Keyword. And please, she wont get serious health issues from touring, apart from that ear issue shes probably the fittest 50 year old ive ever seen

You think that when you put that word in big letters so what ....
It is still too early to think of this speculation about the next tour!

I never thought she had health problems during her tour.
But the health problems always came when She returned back to the Vegas .

Edited by frana, 14 August 2018 - 06:35 AM.

angelil78

angelil78

Instagram @nickelbv78

• Channel Addicts
    • Member ID: 1,339
  • 6,989 posts
Way to early for this topic, way to early.

I hope she won't tour at all in 2019. Just have a break and do fun stuff with her family.

Dion2000

Dion2000

Celine Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,559 posts
Did everyone forget that they started the 2018 tour section immediately after the 2017 tour without issue ?? Okay

Davey84

Davey84

a prince among men

• Super Moderators
  • 25,079 posts

POPULAR

:arrow: The topic for speculations on a possible Live Tour 2018 was created on August 9th, 2017. The Live 2017 ended on August 5th, so 4 days prior. On January 10th 2018, Céline herself announced the Live 2018 tour. Which ended today, the 14th. Would it have been better for everyone if this topic was approved on the 18th? Shall I hide it till then? Can everyone then stop complaining and being childish?!

:rolleyes:

If you think she shouldn't tour, say that.
If you think she should tour only Paris, say that.
If you think she should your the Milky Way, say that.

But don't say this topic is way too early, because only Céline know when how and if she's going to tour again. A topic like this ain't gonna change that. A topic is never created too early, or too late.

:ranting:

/End of rant.

Edited by Davey84, 14 August 2018 - 06:40 AM.

Posted Image

Javito

Javito

Retiens-moi

• Channel Addicts
  • 12,757 posts

View PostDion2000, on 14 August 2018 - 06:05 AM, said:

So discussing the possibility of a tour is worse than you DIRECTLY after the release of Encore Un soir DEMANDING (not speculating) a new album, when she had just done 4 months of promo. I think thats funny

Notice the word speculation, i never said "I cant wait for next years tour, shes going to perform in my back garden and only perform 80s songs" . No. The word speculation is there because NO ONE KNOWS WHAT SHES GONNA DO. Once again speculation, for all we know she could announce after the last scheduled vegas show "Im retiring and im never performing or releasing an album again" WHO KNOWS.

And, how is me SPECULATING a 20 date tour next year anything comparible to 8 years of performing almost the same show ?? Like HOW. Youve said it yourself that Vegas is gonna keep going until the last minute but if she came and did a anti tour next year you would eat your words faster than a dog eating its dinner

And PUH-lese. If she announced tomorrow "im taking a 2 year break" you would go APE about not having a new album and having to wait 7 years for an album and how she's disappointing her fans.

Once again, speculation not to mention that Celines coping mechanism (and her favourite thing in the world, apart from being a mother, is performing live) and livelyhood is live shows. Shes not stopping any time soon

Exactly, we speculate once a new project is announced. A new album -we speculate about the songs, writers, producers, a new tour -we speculate about the songs we'd like to hear.

But I've never seen someone opening a thread titled "tour 2019" when she has not even finished the 2018 tour :wacko:  Way too soon.

And if fans want to discuss songs and setlists they'd like to hear, there are also threads to do so.

I just think opening a thread directly called "2019 tour" is unfortunate. We don't know what the future holds, and we don't even know what she's gonna do the next month.

I wish her rest and hopefully, a break from her incessant performing activity, as long as she doesn't bring fresh new ideas to the stage (which hasn't happened in this tour).

Posted Image

Davey84

Davey84

a prince among men

• Super Moderators
  • 25,079 posts

View PostJavito, on 14 August 2018 - 06:44 AM, said:

Exactly, we speculate once a new project is announced. A new album -we speculate about the songs, writers, producers, a new tour -we speculate about the songs we'd like to hear.

But I've never seen someone opening a thread titled "tour 2019" when she has not even finished the 2018 tour :wacko:  Way too soon.

And if fans want to discuss songs and setlists they'd like to hear, there are also threads to do so.

I just think opening a thread directly called "2019 tour" is unfortunate. We don't know what the future holds, and we don't even know what she's gonna do the next month.

I wish her rest and hopefully, a break from her incessant performing activity, as long as she doesn't bring fresh new ideas to the stage (which hasn't happened in this tour).

Jav see my post above :glare:

you don't have to respond to topics you don't like.

Posted Image

Javito

Javito

Retiens-moi

• Channel Addicts
  • 12,757 posts
I know! But okay, then let's not call "demanding" to fans who just want new music released, when it's been 5 years without a new English album. There are some who are already asking for more tours when one has barely finished -how does that double standard work? :doh:

And for the same reason, one could also open a thread asking for a 2020 tour, for whatever reason, and on and on :whee:

The point is that this topic is directly taking for granted that Céline has now to do a tour every year, and I think that assumption brings no good. But it's just my opinion!

Edited by Javito, 14 August 2018 - 07:02 AM.

Posted Image

neocshs

neocshs

Celine Wannabe

• Channel Addicts
    • Member ID: 21,673
  • 4,131 posts
Nobody's asking anything: somebody was speculating about a possible setlist for a possible new summer tour, considering it is quite possible it's going to happen. I wish she did rest more and focused more on her projects and her health, but still I want her to be around and I wouldn't really mind a new summer tour:it is not what I need the most from her, but I am a fan, not her caregiver.

celine4evauk

celine4evauk

Celine Worshipper

• Channel Addicts
  • 6,443 posts

View PostDavey84, on 14 August 2018 - 06:39 AM, said:

:arrow: The topic for speculations on a possible Live Tour 2018 was created on August 9th, 2017. The Live 2017 ended on August 5th, so 4 days prior. On January 10th 2018, Céline herself announced the Live 2018 tour. Which ended today, the 14th. Would it have been better for everyone if this topic was approved on the 18th? Shall I hide it till then? Can everyone then stop complaining and being childish?!

:rolleyes:

If you think she shouldn't tour, say that.
If you think she should tour only Paris, say that.
If you think she should your the Milky Way, say that.

But don't say this topic is way too early, because only Céline know when how and if she's going to tour again. A topic like this ain't gonna change that. A topic is never created too early, or too late.

:ranting:

/End of rant.

Well I vote for a tour of Mars! Reckon the Martians would love her 😁

celine4evauk

celine4evauk

Celine Worshipper

• Channel Addicts
  • 6,443 posts

View Postangelil78, on 14 August 2018 - 06:33 AM, said:

Way to early for this topic, way to early.

I hope she won't tour at all in 2019. Just have a break and do fun stuff with her family.

Tbh I think it’s worse people commenting on her official end of tour picture on twitter etc about “ok now that’s over, when the album coming out” type of statement, than opening a topic like this on here. I mean, come on, it’s minutes since the final show ended, and she probably hasn’t even started flying home yet!! Give her a break. The nicer comments are about how they loved the tour etc, rightly so. 😏
If you think it’s too early to comment on this particular topic, then don’t. 😁

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 277 user(s)

Ejion, Modesta, Digipal, wjd, Celinex, krazy_kool_dude, frana, Fanxiaoqiang, giannislyber, anewdayhascome, Angel2006, celinefanonline, emi&celine, neil1981, Zofia, Enigma2310, nuts2you, Rachel_5, Loup_garou, joc13, pat200, nowanorris, mdion2006, Javito, Cuchi, rodrigo, ika, Xpresso, Holborn, Lolo88, CelineTheBest5, joaofilho, ordinary fan, BartFCS, isabel leite, couldawouldashoulda, CSCfan, Ronny83, Sosof12, Katie, noyau, bilinkew, Daysleeper, DionFanAlways, cdurand54, brendanm999, Ukrfan, Naiomi zhannah, Nmj, natrachata, Shaun, québecflower, comingback, ivo, selsdion, manu23, Remon, dawn, RosieBarron, alextrusca, Frenchie, jmiracle, Ajax, CelineDionForeverNY, Shamrock_1982, pepillo90, Moleque20, biscuit2, Davey84, Thinktwicefan, duri, stevo, Celine Fan 77, LVCeline, HushNow, jpatdeleon09, hugo020, maki_Dion-er, Thnswlsn25, Peppercorn1991, PaulTo, Kian, Critiaslux, scielle, manolo19, mattia, celine28, max24, Mark_Rdam, Simon, Flymetothemoon, karen5, jonny823, IL_DINO, tessika, No1IrishFan, pame-65, Joe, clbmed02, guigafs15, minolli, Bruno Dion, Philippe, LeChauffeur100, Jackie, Edgar14, mariox, jolo87, winforlife, stone, chinit0, GameC, Dertz1, ChuChu, Dion2000, Taking Chances, garçon, Niko's, Henri, Bartholdemus, cher&celinefan, KCM, fred, Alex_Incognito, ruimarques, ajguerras, celine19, Schwa83, jwawesomepanda, rpopowski, ryba, danger, maria_k, stéph14, jacwar58, 4girlsathome, smw, your_light, roro, Robrules3, actofcontrition, yoyoma, Jeff Abbott, Sebulba1, Edwin, remykyes, Architsriv0700, CelineGAfan, takeachance, jdlyden1, PC_59, soso12, browseceline, andreaaas, the power of celine, Banpyun, celine_rox, Del, Julianne, ssummer, federico, lyn, CELINO, béné, marc-02, Ncarbia, Rambaldi, iza, twk3395, sander21, ImAliveUK, angelil78, dj_a_rock, Brody-Celine, artistman2007, chawatak, Ginahall218, Marthe23, donpi86, Celine-Express, Domi, reynolds, MaxRayÎles, Chula, Rea, n1ko, bart_PL, karalayna, celinesounds, Alliot, smash, Nautanick, abadi, MaiconSC, Kong, superibi, DoronTam, davidion, fan_j, SarayDion, markg, CELINE MARIE, hala, agentwigs, Igor_Moscow, idanwcd, andrecb, chrisdb183, marbarrios, emiliejolie, azlan, tiniann88, Bellamy, mirage, jepoi, DestinMg5, tal-sh2, xTheGoodBoyx, JulienMcbeal, chs, Tom_London_Fan, bourque222, célinedionfan_16, delta, celfan123, Your_Su_Phu, reamary, woodstock, celine_1983, explosives124, Dane, PriscillaBarragan, Kristinaz, empress, Ballack333, isurrender, Tyler1991, commoncommoncommon, Leo, aniaa19, jbechs, lime89, Lexi, Frozen_Phoenix, bakorder, somaltseva, djdanii, CelineIloilo, MusicCollection, dorfus, Michal Kožej, carthal, CSchmidt, becca, AtitanicfanofCelineDion, Roland61, samart, sandro_dunn, kellyfan161, adi dion, mieke, violet, Dionism, Dancing_Queen, biscocho, MTJ, banananas, Bouse, liketheair, Miha, Michel xx..., gwadafan, sebulba, Duchess, live to love, drove all night, ARTBOP

Administrators: Koolan & Bellamy