Las Vegas Shows  

Welcome to Celine Dion Forum

Welcome to Celine Dion Forum, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of Celine Dion Forum by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here
  • Click here to become a member!

My items for sale after two decades of reckless collectingList will be renewed on a regular basis

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

firstofone

firstofone

Celine Fanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPip
    • Member ID: 10,326
  • 100 posts
  • Local time: 11:56 PM
  • Skin: Celine 2016
  • Born: 1980
Hello friends,

Since 1996 I am collecting Celine dion music and non-music items. For the first time ever I am physically organising all my Celine objects that I have collected over time. All the items I collected I just piled up and now it is time to clear them out. This is not a one-day project so I will be adapting the list of items for sale for your consideration on a regular basis.

Along the way I had periods during which I collected in a reckless way and just bought whatever crossed my path that looked interesting to me - not knowing anymore if I already had a copy of the item at hand or not.
Sometimes I bought an item in double just to have a better copy.
Sometimes I bought a lot of items that comprised an item that I already had.
These are all reasons why I have two or more copies of the same item. In no way I did collect items in mutliple pieces with the intention of reselling them.

If you are interested in learning to know which doubles show up and are maybe worth taking a look at, follow me along the way in this topic.

Send me a PM whenever you want to show me your interest in a certain item.

Peace, good luck :clover:,
and happy collecting,
Dieter
"For me, Celine Dion is not the greatest singer in the world just because of her music, I tend to like her equally for the unparalleled amount of bridges she spans as one singer between people all over the globe." - DVDL

firstofone

firstofone

Celine Fanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 100 posts
Items for your consideration - list 26/7/2018

*** a sealed piece of the US longbox for the A New Day Has Come album - Epic - 30c-86400

*** a piece of the Let's Talk About Love longbox/value pack/boxset - 550 Music/Epic - btk-68861

*** a piece of the Brazilian My Heart Will Go On promo cd - Epic - 899.464/2-488468

*** a piece of the promotional
If there Was Any Other Way cd - Epic - ESK-73665 - disc inside original case without sticker

*** an authentic piece with COA of the limited release of the Falling into You album in wooden box

*** a piece of the shadow box given to people of Celine's team in Las Vegas at the end of the A New Day... run - complete with outer cardboard box

*** a piece of the self-titled Celine Dion longbox (not sealed) in a good collector's condition - Epic - EK 52473

a piece of the Mexican cd release to promote the song My Heart Will Go On - Columbia - PRCD 97178

:clover:,
Dieter

"For me, Celine Dion is not the greatest singer in the world just because of her music, I tend to like her equally for the unparalleled amount of bridges she spans as one singer between people all over the globe." - DVDL

firstofone

firstofone

Celine Fanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 100 posts
Items for your consideration - list 27/7/2018

*** a sealed piece of the US longbox for the A New Day Has Come album - Epic - 30c-86400

*** a piece of the Let's Talk About Love longbox/value pack/boxset - 550 Music/Epic - btk-68861

*** a piece of the Brazilian My Heart Will Go On promo cd - Epic - 899.464/2-488468

If there Was Any Other Way cd - Epic - ESK-73665 - disc inside original case without sticker

*** an authentic piece with COA of the limited release of the Falling into You album in wooden box

*** a piece of the shadow box given to people of Celine's team in Las Vegas at the end of the A New Day... run - complete with outer cardboard box

*** a piece of the self-titled Celine Dion longbox (not sealed) in a good collector's condition - Epic - EK 52473

a piece of the Mexican cd release to promote the song My Heart Will Go On - Columbia - PRCD 97178

*** a piece of the Thai promo cd for the song Because You Loved Me - Sony Music - SAMP 035

Dieter

firstofone

firstofone

Celine Fanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 100 posts
Items for your consideration - list 27/7/2018 - UPDATE

*** a piece of the self-titled Celine Dion longbox (not sealed) in a good collector's condition - Epic - EK 52473 SOLD

*** a piece of the Thai promo cd for the song Because You Loved Me - Sony Music - SAMP 035

Dieter

firstofone

firstofone

Celine Fanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 100 posts
Items for your consideration - list 27/7/2018 - UPDATE2

*** a piece of the self-titled Celine Dion longbox (not sealed) in a good collector's condition - Epic - EK 52473 SOLD

*** a piece of the early Canadian promotional cd for the song 'Ziggy (Un Garçon Pas Comme Les Autres)' - Sony Musique - CDNK 840

Dieter

firstofone

firstofone

Celine Fanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 100 posts
Items for your consideration - list 27/7/2018 - UPDATE3

*** a piece of the early Canadian promotional cd for the song Have a Heart - Columbia - CSK 3171 SOLD

*** a piece of the early Canadian promotional cd for the song Des Mots Qui Sonnent - CDNK 646 - disc without insert SOLD

*** a sealed piece of the US longbox for the A New Day Has Come album - Epic - 30C-86400

*** a piece of the Let's Talk About Love longbox/value pack/boxset - 550 Music/Epic - BTK-68861

*** a piece of the Colosseum box that was available at the 500th A New Day... show in Las Vegas - all ten cds sealed SOLD

*** a piece of the early Canadian promotional cd for the song 'Ziggy (Un Garçon Pas Comme Les Autres)' - Sony Musique - CDNK 840

*** a piece of the Brazilian Make You Happy maxi-single cd - Columbia - 899.259

Dieter

firstofone

firstofone

Celine Fanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 100 posts
Items for your consideration - list 27/7/2018 - UPDATE4

*** a piece of the early Canadian promotional cd for the song Have a Heart - Columbia - CSK 3171 SOLD

*** a piece of the early Canadian promotional cd for the song Des Mots Qui Sonnent - CDNK 646 - disc without insert SOLD

*** a sealed piece of the US longbox for the A New Day Has Come album - Epic - 30C-86400

*** a piece of the Let's Talk About Love longbox/value pack/boxset - 550 Music/Epic - BTK-68861

*** a piece of the Colosseum box that was available at the 500th A New Day... show in Las Vegas - all ten cds sealed SOLD

*** a piece of the Brazilian cd that was released to promote the song When I Need You - Epic - 2490295/8995682

*** a piece of the Japanse My Heart Will Go On MiniDisc release - Epic - ESYA 1126  

Dieter

firstofone

firstofone

Celine Fanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 100 posts
Items for your consideration - list 28/7/2018

If there Was Any Other Way cd - Epic - ESK-73665 - disc inside original case without sticker SOLD

*** a piece of the Brazilian cd that was released to promote the song When I Need You - Epic - 2490295/8995682

*** a piece of the Japanse My Heart Will Go On MiniDisc release - Epic - ESYA 1126  

Dieter

firstofone

firstofone

Celine Fanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 100 posts
Items for your consideration - list 28/7/2018 - UPDATE

If there Was Any Other Way cd - Epic - ESK-73665 - disc inside original case without sticker SOLD

*** a piece of the Mexican cd release to promote the song My Heart Will Go On - Columbia - PRCD 97178

*** a piece of the Mexican promotional cd release for the song I Want You To Need Me - Epic - PRCD 97986

*** a piece of the French promotional cd release for the song En Attendant Ses Pas - Columbia - SAMPCS 7270

*** a piece of the UK promotional cd release for the song Alone - Columbia/Sony BMG Music Entertainment - 88697296532 - complete with outer sleeve and promo sticker

*** a piece of the 1997 South-Korean promo boxset released to boost the launch of Celine's Let's Talk About Love album - complete with outer map, five postcards, two memopads and cd - Epic - CPK-1875

*** a piece of the complete box of the Belgian 10cd release "Popdiva's Collectie" of which one cd is Celine's All The Way... album - Columbia/Dag Allemaal - complete with all ten cds in their outer sleeves and the matching outer box that houses all ten cds

*** a piece of the 2002 limited edition of A New Day Has Come - Columbia - COL 506226 7 - complete with outer sleeve and ZDF sticker on the front of the outer sleeve

Dieter

Hilda

Hilda

Tom

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 6,160
  • 2,417 posts
  • Local time: 10:56 PM
  • Born: 1984
-

Edited by Hilda, 28 July 2018 - 10:31 AM.

Hilda

Hilda

Tom

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 6,160
  • 2,417 posts
  • Local time: 10:56 PM
  • Born: 1984
-

firstofone

firstofone

Celine Fanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 100 posts
Items for your consideration - list 30/7/2018

*** a piece of the promotional If there Was Any Other Way cd - Epic - ESK-73665 - disc inside original case without sticker SOLD

*** a piece of the Mexican cd release to promote the song My Heart Will Go On - Columbia - PRCD 97178

*** a piece of the Mexican promotional cd release for the song I Want You To Need Me - Epic - PRCD 97986

*** a piece of the French promotional cd release for the song En Attendant Ses Pas - Columbia - SAMPCS 7270

*** a piece of the UK promotional cd release for the song Alone - Columbia/Sony BMG Music Entertainment - 88697296532 - complete with outer sleeve and promo sticker

*** a piece of the 1997 South-Korean promo boxset released to boost the launch of Celine's Let's Talk About Love album - complete with outer map, five postcards, two memopads and cd - Epic - CPK-1875

*** a piece of the complete box of the Belgian 10cd release "Popdiva's Collectie" of which one cd is Celine's All The Way... album - Columbia/Dag Allemaal - complete with all ten cds in their outer sleeves and the matching outer box that houses all ten cds

*** a piece of the 2002 limited edition of A New Day Has Come - Columbia - COL 506226 7 - complete with outer sleeve and ZDF sticker on the front of the outer sleeve

*** a piece of the early 1990 Canadian promo cd in authentic cardsleeve for the song Any Other Way - Columbia - CDNK 520

Dieter

firstofone

firstofone

Celine Fanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 100 posts
Items for your consideration - list 31/7/2018

*** a piece of the promotional If there Was Any Other Way cd - Epic - ESK-73665 - disc inside original case without sticker SOLD

*** a piece of the Brazilian cd that was released to promote the song When I Need You - Epic - 2490295/8995682 SOLD

*** a piece of the early 1990 Canadian promo cd in authentic cardsleeve for the song Any Other Way - Columbia - CDNK 520

Dieter

Edited by firstofone, 31 July 2018 - 02:41 PM.

firstofone

firstofone

Celine Fanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 100 posts
Items for your consideration - list 5/8

*** a piece of the Brazilian cd that was released to promote the song When I Need You - Epic - 2490295/8995682 SOLD

*** a piece of the My Love longbox in sealed condition - Columbia - 30C 8869737452 2

Dieter

firstofone

firstofone

Celine Fanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 100 posts
Items for your consideration - list 21/8

*** a sealed piece of the US longbox for the A New Day Has Come album - Epic - 30C-86400 SOLD

*** a piece of the Let's Talk About Love longbox/value pack/boxset - 550 Music/Epic - BTK-68861 SOLD

*** a piece of the Brazilian My Heart Will Go On promo cd - Epic - 899.464/2-488468 SOLD

*** an authentic piece with COA of the limited release of the Falling into You album in wooden box SOLD

*** a piece of the Mexican cd release to promote the song My Heart Will Go On - Columbia - PRCD 97178 SOLD

*** a piece of the Thai promo cd for the song Because You Loved Me - Sony Music - SAMP 035 SOLD

*** a piece of the My Love longbox in sealed condition - Columbia - 30C 8869737452 2

Dieter

Javito

Javito

Retiens-moi

• Channel Addicts
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 6,419
  • 13,265 posts
  • Born: 1985
I want a piece of cake... :hmm:

elle3.jpg

"Hush, now... I see a light in the sky."

firstofone

firstofone

Celine Fanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 100 posts
Haha...  

I suggest to hurry up if such piece is in this list.

Tell me what piece you want in a PM and maybe you we can share the cake :)

Bon appétit!

Peace,
Dieter

View PostJavito, on 21 August 2018 - 02:35 PM, said:

I want a piece of cake... :hmm:

Javito

Javito

Retiens-moi

• Channel Addicts
  • 13,265 posts
The item I wanted most has already departed... I tried but... :down:

elle3.jpg

firstofone

firstofone

Celine Fanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 100 posts
Which one ?

View PostJavito, on 23 August 2018 - 07:43 AM, said:

The item I wanted most has already departed... I tried but... :down:

Javito

Javito

Retiens-moi

• Channel Addicts
  • 13,265 posts

View Postfirstofone, on 23 August 2018 - 01:11 PM, said:

Which one ?

I sent you a PM about this here some weeks ago, please check :)

elle3.jpg

firstofone

firstofone

Celine Fanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 100 posts
PM sent 😉

View PostJavito, on 23 August 2018 - 02:55 PM, said:

I sent you a PM about this here some weeks ago, please check :)

secretdennis

secretdennis

Celine Fanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPip
    • Member ID: 54
  • 148 posts
  • Local time: 05:56 AM
  • Born: 1978
hi,

May you PM me the price of your items?
My Facebook: hiwhoareyou07@yahoo.com.hk

firstofone

firstofone

Celine Fanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 100 posts
TIME FOR AN UPDATE :)

Items for your consideration - list 16/9

*** a sealed piece of the US longbox for the A New Day Has Come album - Epic - 30C-86400 SOLD

*** a piece of the Let's Talk About Love longbox/value pack/boxset - 550 Music/Epic - BTK-68861 FOR SALE

*** a piece of the Colosseum box that was available at the 500th A New Day... show in Las Vegas - all ten cds sealed - box shows some degree of wear FOR SALE

*** a piece of the Brazilian My Heart Will Go On promo cd - Epic - 899.464/2-488468 SOLD

*** an authentic piece with COA of the limited release of the Falling into You album in wooden box SOLD

*** a piece of the shadow box given to people of Celine's team in Las Vegas at the end of the A New Day... run - complete with outer cardboard box FOR SALE

*** a piece of the self-titled Celine Dion longbox (not sealed) in a good collector's condition - Epic - EK 52473 FOR SALE

*** a piece of the Mexican cd release to promote the song My Heart Will Go On - Columbia - PRCD 97178 SOLD

*** a piece of the Thai promo cd for the song Because You Loved Me - Sony Music - SAMP 035 SOLD

*** a piece of the early Canadian promotional cd for the song 'Ziggy (Un Garçon Pas Comme Les Autres)' - Sony Musique - CDNK 840 FOR SALE

*** a piece of the Brazilian Make You Happy maxi-single cd - Columbia - 899.259 - has markings on the insert made by the radio station that used the cd for broadcasting FOR SALE

*** a piece of the Japanse My Heart Will Go On MiniDisc release - Epic - ESYA 1126 SOLD

*** a piece of the Mexican promotional cd release for the song I Want You To Need Me - Epic - PRCD 97986 SOLD

*** a piece of the French promotional cd release for the song En Attendant Ses Pas - Columbia - SAMPCS 7270 FOR SALE

*** a piece of the UK promotional cd release for the song Alone - Columbia/Sony BMG Music Entertainment - 88697296532 - complete with outer sleeve and promo sticker FOR SALE

*** a piece of the 1997 South-Korean promo boxset released to boost the launch of Celine's Let's Talk About Love album - complete with outer map, five postcards, two memopads and cd - Epic - CPK-1875 SOLD

*** a piece of the complete box of the Belgian 10cd release "Popdiva's Collectie" of which one cd is Celine's All The Way... album - Columbia/Dag Allemaal - complete with all ten cds in their outer sleeves and the matching outer box that houses all ten cds FOR SALE

*** a piece of the early 1990 Canadian promo cd in authentic cardsleeve for the song Any Other Way - Columbia - CDNK 520 FOR SALE

*** a piece of the My Love Ultimate Essential Collection longbox in a near mint, sealed condition - Columbia - 30C 8869737452 2 FOR SALE

*** a piece of the A New Day... Live in Las Vegas longbox in an mear mint, sealed oondition - Epic -30C 92680 FOR SALE

GOOD LUCK
Dieter

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 67 user(s)

gentilfluffy, celinedion87, tiniann88, Taking Chances, Gab's alive, kevincheung410, PriscillaBarragan, secretdennis, Tyler1991, maclen, Mark_Rdam, pame-65, Hilda, Miguelinho87, alvick53, firstofone, lily94, oiseaudubonheur, comingback, n1ko, Igor_Moscow, CelineDionForeverNY, Roland61, Henri, Shaun, Javito, Daysleeper, ivo, Davey84, socksnbuttons, canardion, alextrusca, tahitiCELINEfan, Marchino, CELINO, dawn, hanky, Karlijn, geo21, Flymetothemoon, drove all night, GameC, emiliejolie, Del, Bruno Dion, Celine Fan 77, Roniel, sebulba, arnoglow, wreek, WCD199317, wayne0223, Der_Griffon, Lexi, tomantha, Bouse, D'elles, CELINE MARIE, hugo020, mmainil, AtitanicfanofCelineDion, isabel leite, celinefanonline, Goffy, Gicedi, Angel2006, debora

Administrators: Koolan & Bellamy