Las Vegas Shows  

Welcome to Celine Dion Forum

Welcome to Celine Dion Forum, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of Celine Dion Forum by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here
  • Click here to become a member!

Question about "A New Day Has Come" DVD single

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

n1ko

n1ko

• Members
    • Member ID: 34,748
  • 9 posts
  • Local time: 08:15 AM
  • Born: 1977
Hi,

I'd like to know if all the content of this 2002 dvd single is the same as on the 2008 ANDHC Collector's Edition CD/DVD. Also the dvd single was released with cd sized jewel case and also in normal dvd case. The latter had "Extended Play" description on the cover. Did it include any bonus material?

Thanks to anyone who can help!

Edited by n1ko, 12 June 2018 - 08:08 AM.

Javito

Javito

Retiens-moi

• Channel Addicts
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 6,419
  • 13,555 posts
  • Local time: 07:15 AM
  • Skin: Celine 2016

View Postn1ko, on 12 June 2018 - 08:04 AM, said:

Hi,

I'd like to know if all the content of this 2002 dvd single is the same as on the 2008 ANDHC Collector's Edition CD/DVD. Also the dvd single was released with cd sized jewel case and also in normal dvd case. The latter had "Extended Play" description on the cover. Did it include any bonus material?

Thanks to anyone who can help!

Nope, the contents are the same. The only difference is that the DVD single included a mini biography of Celine. Other than that, the 2008 DVD is even more complete than the 2002 DVD single, including the videoclips of I'm Alive, Goodbye's and Have You Ever Been In Love ^_^

Also the DVD menus are different and nicer on the 2008 DVD.

Edited by Javito, 12 June 2018 - 08:56 AM.

elle3.jpg

"Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 16 user(s)

tiniann88, n1ko, tomantha, Igor_Moscow, Davey84, woodstock, andyw024, MusicCollection, Roland61, actofcontrition, D'elles, Hilda, dawn, oiseaudubonheur, CelineDionForeverNY, Javito

Administrators: Koolan & Bellamy