Las Vegas Shows  

Welcome to Celine Dion Forum

Welcome to Celine Dion Forum, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of Celine Dion Forum by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here
  • Click here to become a member!

Tokyo - June 26Tokyo Dome

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

Bellamy

Bellamy

PDP rocks

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 2
  • 26,490 posts
  • Local time: 05:03 AM
  • Skin: Celine 2016
  • Born: 1979
Discuss anything about this concert here.

Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link
Click here. Thank you!

Simon

Simon

A New Day Has Come

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 9,316
  • 2,767 posts
  • Local time: 10:03 PM
  • Born: 1990
Just one night in Tokyo? I guess they will add more dates?

You could see? I could break! Did you notice all my mistakes? | *taking a kayak* | thanks @TakingChances for the signatur
Posted Image
♥ Vienna ♥ Las Vegas ♥ Paris ♥ Lille ♥ Berlin ♥ London ♥ Québec City ♥ Prague ♥ Nicosia ♥ Amsterdam ♥ Zagreb ♥ Antwerpen ♥

kerche

kerche

Celine Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 21,859
  • 703 posts
  • Local time: 02:03 PM
Boosting this thread to look for fans who have purchased or plan to purchase for Tokyo show # 1! There’s also show # 2 for June 27, but the date got taken off the Celine Dion(dot)com website about 10 mins after the pre-sale started for the 26th show.

I was going through the old 2008 Tokyo thread, and fans had assigned seating....while this time, nothing is assigned until we exchange our confirmation email barcodes for proper tickets.

I’ve also gone through the internet and it seems to be normal now for Japanese concerts to have random assigned seating.

I guess that’s why Tokyo’s tickets are significantly less in price compared to the rest of the Asian countries (minus Jakarta) where the VIP tickets are approx $600-$700 usd. Oh well! I am happy to go to Tokyo for show 1!
- Kerry -

Flymetothemoon

Flymetothemoon

Celine Freak

• Donators
  • PipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 36,261
  • 562 posts
  • Local time: 12:03 AM

View Postkerche, on 27 January 2018 - 03:14 AM, said:

Boosting this thread to look for fans who have purchased or plan to purchase for Tokyo show # 1! There’s also show # 2 for June 27, but the date got taken off the Celine Dion(dot)com website about 10 mins after the pre-sale started for the 26th show.

I was going through the old 2008 Tokyo thread, and fans had assigned seating....while this time, nothing is assigned until we exchange our confirmation email barcodes for proper tickets.

I’ve also gone through the internet and it seems to be normal now for Japanese concerts to have random assigned seating.

I guess that’s why Tokyo’s tickets are significantly less in price compared to the rest of the Asian countries (minus Jakarta) where the VIP tickets are approx $600-$700 usd. Oh well! I am happy to go to Tokyo for show 1!

Thank you for the "boosting" info! :)

Maybe the prices being lower is related to the huge arena capacity.

Hope to see you there***

Edited by Flymetothemoon, 27 January 2018 - 03:20 AM.

cwnice

cwnice

Celine Fanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPip
    • Member ID: 1,854
  • 394 posts
  • Born: 1984
Hi there. We will be there on 26/6 coming from Hong Kong.
If there was Diva Live, I would suggest Celine Dion + Shania Twain + Faith Hill + Barbra Streisand + Delta Goodrem

shahil

shahil

• Members
  • Pip
    • Member ID: 31,647
  • 16 posts
  • Local time: 11:03 PM
I purchased tickets on Viagogo.  I am worried about the delivery of the tickets.  I am from South Africa and will be in Japan on the 26th of June.  Should I reqeust tickets to be delivered to my hotel

London22

London22

• Members
  • Pip
    • Member ID: 3,736
  • 46 posts
  • Local time: 05:03 PM
  • Born: 1985
If anyone is in Tokyo and looking for a ticket I have one available, Seat Type "S"!  I'm not sure where they're located exactly, but we'll be in that same boat together until ticket pick-up just prior to the show.  I purchased the minute they went on sale, so I'm hopeful and optimistic they're good seats.  I'm only asking what I paid, 16,500 yen ($150 USD), and happy to show proof of purchase.  Send me a message if interested!

Bruno Dion

Bruno Dion

Celine Obsessed

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 10,786
  • 2,505 posts
  • Local time: 06:03 PM
  • Born: 1987
About Celine at Tokio Dome...

Celine is also an artist who has visited the dome many times. Her first Appearance on January 31st 1999 was a show stopping appearance with fans queuing outside for up to 2 days before hand to gain early access. Both shows on January 31st and February 1st (As part of her Let´s Talk About Love World Tour) were an instant sell out and both concerts reached a maximum capacity (under stage configuration conditions) of 48,000 and selling out in under 2 hours. Then again in 2008 on March 8 and 9 during her Taking Chances World Tour, she performed a further set of sell-out shows both reaching the maxium capacity of 55,000 and again selling out in under an hour, these hallmarked Celine as the highest grossing female act in the Dome in the 1998-2008 gross income period. In 2014 Dion cancelled two shows in the dome after the worsening of her husband's cancer and general vocal exhaustion from her Las Vegas shows. However both shows sold out in an hour and both garners ticket sales of over 50,000. Dion will return to the dome on June 26 and 27, 2018 as part of her Celine Dion Live 2018 Tour.-

Koolan

Koolan

Chesternut

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 1
  • 20,224 posts
  • Local time: 05:03 PM
  • Born: 1980
Why isn't there any updates on this show?

Posted Image

Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below.

Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.

Make use of the View New Content on top right of forum.
Click on REPORT to report any questionable posts.

celinefanonline

celinefanonline

Celine Fan Online

• Channel Addicts
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 129
  • 5,922 posts
  • Local time: 08:03 AM
  • Born: 1984
cause it's all on the other topic lol
Courage don't you dare fail me now!
newal.jpgctswallwl.jpg

Danystar

Danystar

Celine Fanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPip
    • Member ID: 23,713
  • 359 posts
  • Born: 1986
https://mega.nz/#!81...asP_imlOXsGs23c

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 88 user(s)

nini58, Juan12345, Katrien, CARMELA, lg121104, MistaDorn, celinesvoice, canardion, josedion1999, miss-de-carca, Overjoyed, tiniann88, Mitch1088, nlovesceline, Koolan, Ballack333, N!LoC, liketheair, Roland61, OzanDgr, cher&celinefan, SantiagoColorado, Ncarbia, Kerol, Chula, Flymetothemoon, CelineDionForeverNY, celinefanonline, utterly, leus, dawn, alvick53, Mac, taz111563, Contre Nature, neil1981, Boy, Mark_Rdam, Holborn, stéph14, comingback, Bell, ddavidson, Vole, Jackie, laly25, debora, bourque222, celinerulz91, frana, woodstock, marc-02, Sosof12, nuts2you, joc13, brendanm999, SAV02, MusicCollection, pame-65, Bruno Dion, MalaysiaCeline, London22, celine28, lil angel, isabel leite, zyukagon, Angel2006, walpat, wayne0223, CELINO, Antonio011, kelvin, wlsntc, jpatdeleon09, Celine Fan 77, tal-sh2, celine19, shahil, Celine-Express, chawatak, anewdayhascome, selsdion, mdion2006, giannislyber, Graceland, Rachel_5, kerche, MistaChanel

Administrators: Koolan & Bellamy