Las Vegas Shows  

Welcome to Celine Dion Forum

Welcome to Celine Dion Forum, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of Celine Dion Forum by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here
  • Click here to become a member!

Tokyo - June 26Tokyo Dome

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Bellamy

Bellamy

PDP rocks

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 2
  • 26,485 posts
  • Local time: 06:26 AM
  • Skin: Celine 2016
  • Born: 1979
Discuss anything about this concert here.

Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link
Click here. Thank you!

Simon

Simon

A New Day Has Come

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 9,316
  • 2,580 posts
  • Local time: 11:26 PM
  • Born: 1990
Just one night in Tokyo? I guess they will add more dates?

You could you see? I could break! Did you notice all my mistakes? | *taking a kayak*
Posted Image
23rd & 24th July 2017 - Berlin, Germany
1st & 2nd July 2017 - Lille, France
28th June 2016 - Paris, France
1st December & 30th November 2013 - Paris, France
31st December 2011 & 3rd January 2012 - Las Vegas, Nevada
1st July 2008 - Vienna, Austria

kerche

kerche

Celine Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 21,859
  • 697 posts
  • Local time: 02:26 PM
Boosting this thread to look for fans who have purchased or plan to purchase for Tokyo show # 1! There’s also show # 2 for June 27, but the date got taken off the Celine Dion(dot)com website about 10 mins after the pre-sale started for the 26th show.

I was going through the old 2008 Tokyo thread, and fans had assigned seating....while this time, nothing is assigned until we exchange our confirmation email barcodes for proper tickets.

I’ve also gone through the internet and it seems to be normal now for Japanese concerts to have random assigned seating.

I guess that’s why Tokyo’s tickets are significantly less in price compared to the rest of the Asian countries (minus Jakarta) where the VIP tickets are approx $600-$700 usd. Oh well! I am happy to go to Tokyo for show 1!
- Kerry -

Flymetothemoon

Flymetothemoon

Celine Fanatic

• Donators
  • PipPipPip
    • Member ID: 36,261
  • 425 posts
  • Local time: 01:26 AM

kerche, on 27 January 2018 - 03:14 AM, said:

Boosting this thread to look for fans who have purchased or plan to purchase for Tokyo show # 1! There’s also show # 2 for June 27, but the date got taken off the Celine Dion(dot)com website about 10 mins after the pre-sale started for the 26th show.

I was going through the old 2008 Tokyo thread, and fans had assigned seating....while this time, nothing is assigned until we exchange our confirmation email barcodes for proper tickets.

I’ve also gone through the internet and it seems to be normal now for Japanese concerts to have random assigned seating.

I guess that’s why Tokyo’s tickets are significantly less in price compared to the rest of the Asian countries (minus Jakarta) where the VIP tickets are approx $600-$700 usd. Oh well! I am happy to go to Tokyo for show 1!

Thank you for the "boosting" info! :)

Maybe the prices being lower is related to the huge arena capacity.

Hope to see you there***

Edited by Flymetothemoon, 27 January 2018 - 03:20 AM.

cwnice

cwnice

Celine Fanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPip
    • Member ID: 1,854
  • 380 posts
  • Local time: 06:26 AM
  • Born: 1984
Hi there. We will be there on 26/6 coming from Hong Kong.
If there was Diva Live, I would suggest Celine Dion + Shania Twain + Faith Hill + Barbra Streisand + Delta Goodrem

shahil

shahil

• Members
  • Pip
    • Member ID: 31,647
  • 16 posts
  • Local time: 12:26 AM
I purchased tickets on Viagogo.  I am worried about the delivery of the tickets.  I am from South Africa and will be in Japan on the 26th of June.  Should I reqeust tickets to be delivered to my hotel

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 34 user(s)

MalaysiaCeline, lil angel, isabel leite, zyukagon, Angel2006, walpat, wayne0223, Sosof12, CELINO, Antonio011, kelvin, wlsntc, jpatdeleon09, Celine Fan 77, tal-sh2, MusicCollection, celine19, shahil, Chula, Celine-Express, Flymetothemoon, Roland61, chawatak, cher&celinefan, anewdayhascome, brendanm999, selsdion, mdion2006, giannislyber, Graceland, Jackie, Rachel_5, kerche, MistaChanel

Administrators: Koolan & Bellamy