Las Vegas Shows  

Welcome to Celine Dion Forum

Welcome to Celine Dion Forum, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of Celine Dion Forum by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here
  • Click here to become a member!

Selling my "Celine Dion Loves Me" shirtI'm selling my "I love Celine Dion, Celine Dion Loves Me" shirt.

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

throughtherain

throughtherain

• Members
    • Member ID: 26,852
  • 2 posts
  • Local time: 11:57 AM
  • Skin: Celine 2016
  • Born: 1993
With sadness I'm selling my "I love Celine Dion and Celine Dion loves me" t-shirt I was brought to from the Celine Dion Boutique in Vegas a few years ago.

It's size Large - although I'd say it's more a Medium, or a really fitted Large. The fit is quite long. It's in a good condition, text maybe a tiny bit faded. I know it looks wrinkled in the pictures but I'll wash it again before sending it - just haven't used it in a while. (Grew out of the size Posted Image)

I haven't got a price in mind and I don't know what these go for right now, but do make and offer! Picture in this post.

Thanks!

Attached Files

Edited by throughtherain, 15 September 2017 - 07:47 AM.

Grego69

Grego69

• Members
  • Pip
    • Member ID: 36,784
  • 18 posts
  • Born: 1986

View Postthroughtherain, on 15 September 2017 - 07:39 AM, said:

With sadness I'm selling my "I love Celine Dion and Celine Dion loves me" t-shirt I was brought to from the Celine Dion Boutique in Vegas a few years ago.

It's size Large - although I'd say it's more a Medium, or a really fitted Large. The fit is quite long. It's in a good condition, text maybe a tiny bit faded. I know it looks wrinkled in the pictures but I'll wash it again before sending it - just haven't used it in a while. (Grew out of the size Posted Image)

I haven't got a price in mind and I don't know what these go for right now, but do make and offer! Picture in this post.

Thanks!
Is sell ??

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 17 user(s)

socksnbuttons, MusicCollection, Roland61, throughtherain, dawn, laly25, brendanm999, wayne0223, isabel leite, tal-sh2, Fuzzy, Sebulba1, CelineDionForeverNY, Lexi, pame-65, CELINE MARIE, Der_Griffon

Administrators: Koolan & Bellamy