Las Vegas Shows  

Welcome to Celine Dion Forum

Welcome to Celine Dion Forum, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of Celine Dion Forum by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here
  • Click here to become a member!

Feel I was cheated 🙁

17 replies to this topic

Donna81

Donna81

• Members
    • Member ID: 36,664
  • 3 posts
  • Local time: 02:48 AM
  • Born: 1981
Just seen my very first 2 concerts in Birmingham the 27th of July and in my home country Glasgow I've never been as excited to see anyone as much in my life even Christmas as a child could never have topped this. So once I knew I was going to see her I promised myself that I would learn all the words in French to a song that meant a lot to me Pour Tu m'aimes encore which I did after 5 months of repeated playing so when it got cut out of her show in Glasgow I was so disappointed I couldn't believe it I know it sounds so trivial but I had to get it off my chest don't get me wrong the show was totally fantastic and if I had the chance I'd definitely go and see her again and again she truly is amazing and I don't know if I'm being biased but the crowd in Glasgow were the best I hope she has more concerts soon !!!!!

agentwigs

agentwigs

Celine Fanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPip
    • Member ID: 35,759
  • 293 posts
  • Skin: Celine 2016
I was really surprised she cut it. Maybe they thought the Scots couldn't handle two songs en français lol

CELINE MARIE

CELINE MARIE

Celine Obsessed

• Contributors
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 19,204
  • 2,412 posts
I was waiting for Loved me back to life ,My Love and The colour of my love and I did not hear them, the best setlist was at the first concert

Posted Image

Alison_Loves_Celine

Alison_Loves_Celine

Celine Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 36,423
  • 766 posts
  • Born: 1975
I was gutted that she didn't do it too. She was 20 minutes later on stage than advertised, so maybe they decided they had to cut something.

I would've rather heard that than Le Ballet but that's just me being selfish!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Alison_Loves_Celine

Alison_Loves_Celine

Celine Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 766 posts
Oh & I agree, the crowd in Glasgow was the loudest/best of all the shows I went to on the tour.

Simon30368

Simon30368

Celine Fanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPip
    • Member ID: 36,311
  • 104 posts
Complaint justified big time shes cut songs the entire tour but i guess its been a long 2 months l. I was in london last sunday and was sad there was no " the reason " but cutting that french song is a nassive no no so sorry dude

Simon30368

Simon30368

Celine Fanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPip
    • Member ID: 36,311
  • 104 posts
What are the chances of a completly french concert in the  UK  its never going to happen...

Donna81

Donna81

• Members
  • 3 posts
Hahaha agentwigs not all Scots are the same I'm glad that you's all agree I mean I feel blessed and so lucky to have seen her live and I should be grateful but when you see the other set lists for her other concerts and your expecting the same deal and it doesn't happen well I was just disappointed if she did do a full French concert in the uk I'd need at least 18 months notice it took me long enough to learn one song never mind another 20 or so lol 😀

takeachance

takeachance

Celine Addict

• Channel Addicts
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 19,521
  • 3,737 posts
  • Local time: 01:48 AM
  • Born: 1984
I was there too , it sucked some songs were cut including that one , I was extremely lucky to be in Copenhagen , but it was too good , I was too shocked she was singing all these songs I'd always wanted her to sing In front of me , it didn't sink in !! I wish I could of seen it again so I could appreciate them more !! 😨I don't get why songs were cut ..... I totally get people feeling a little cheeted 😥

And yes the crowd was amazing in GLasgow !! 😄✌️

Edited by takeachance, 07 August 2017 - 03:07 PM.

Posted Image
RIP Rene Angelil xx

Sending Love and Prayers to Celine

Wmbek00chfd

Wmbek00chfd

• Members
    • Member ID: 36,647
  • 3 posts
she was late coming on in Birmingham too & I had to miss the last song - bit unprofessional for celine.  at least I got to see it the week before.  really shocked she cut her best French hit from glasgow

Alison_Loves_Celine

Alison_Loves_Celine

Celine Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 766 posts

View PostWmbek00chfd, on 08 August 2017 - 04:15 AM, said:

she was late coming on in Birmingham too & I had to miss the last song - bit unprofessional for celine.  at least I got to see it the week before.  really shocked she cut her best French hit from glasgow

Yeah that was seriously disappointing. I think she should stop by on her way home & sing it for me ;)

Tyler1991

Tyler1991

Celine Addict

• Channel Addicts
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 22,364
  • 3,917 posts
  • Local time: 08:48 PM
  • Born: 1991
What else was cut from Glasgow besides PQTME?

Alison_Loves_Celine

Alison_Loves_Celine

Celine Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 766 posts

View PostTyler1991, on 09 August 2017 - 11:53 PM, said:

What else was cut from Glasgow besides PQTME?

Pretty sure it was just that, if you compare to the shows just before.

Donna81

Donna81

• Members
  • 3 posts
Well going with her opening concert in London there's a fair few but it was the only one that was cut compared with Birmingham but I'm totally over it now and can't wait to see where she'll be touring next year I've got the bug now :) :)

Kiwi57ienz

Kiwi57ienz

Celine Fanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPip
    • Member ID: 35,706
  • 223 posts
  • Born: 1905
My first concert was Stockholm, where she sang LMBTL, a song very close to my heart, (I have the title tattooed on my arm), then she sang it in London on the 20th. I was all set to record it in London on the 21st, from a good seat, and it had been cut.....I was totally devastated.
I know she prepared two set lists, English and French, which I don't think any other artists would do...however, to keep cutting songs, from 29 in Copenhagen to ?20 in Glasgow, was quite a depressing realisation.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Brandon

Brandon

Celine Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 35,115
  • 1,340 posts

View PostKiwi57ienz, on 15 August 2017 - 04:34 PM, said:

My first concert was Stockholm, where she sang LMBTL, a song very close to my heart, (I have the title tattooed on my arm), then she sang it in London on the 20th. I was all set to record it in London on the 21st, from a good seat, and it had been cut.....I was totally devastated.
I know she prepared two set lists, English and French, which I don't think any other artists would do...however, to keep cutting songs, from 29 in Copenhagen to ?20 in Glasgow, was quite a depressing realisation.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Celine has always said Copenhagen is her favorite European city, so it's no surprise she gives them bonus.

ivo

ivo

Celine Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 16,827
  • 691 posts
  • Born: 1980
We all knew she would cut songs after the first concert, it was just too long and too good :). At the end of the tour the cutting of songs went too far. The setlist of the concert I went to in Arnhem was pretty amazing.

Amsterdam 18-06-1997 - Amsterdam 14-06-1999 - London 10-07-1999 - Antwerpen 14-05-2008 - Antwerpen 21-11-2013 - Las Vegas 10-10-2015 - Paris 09-07-2016 - Arnhem 23-06-2017

celine4evauk

celine4evauk

Celine Worshipper

• Donators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 18,981
  • 5,483 posts
  • Born: 1978

View Postivo, on 15 October 2017 - 09:30 AM, said:

We all knew she would cut songs after the first concert, it was just too long and too good :). At the end of the tour the cutting of songs went too far. The setlist of the concert I went to in Arnhem was pretty amazing.

Exactly. If you want to hear the absolute maximum try and go to the very first show of the tour.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 144 user(s)

ivo, Kaiser, Bellatrix, nastyakolegowa, laly25, celine19, celinemad, biscuit2, Polina_S, annenadeau, Shamrock_1982, keithster_799, Kristinaz, baton1, brandon_vincent, Mozzy88, TommKat22, HushNow, joc13, logeneb, Alex_Incognito, québecflower, Sarah993, chocolatechip15, tomdalbou, comingback, smw, AtitanicfanofCelineDion, Timster, WendyB, aileejang05, MTJ, celinedionfan1, bronzey, celinefanonline, Davey84, Squall, neil1981, MistaChanel, celinefan1991, Julianne, andyw024, DionFanAlways, Roland61, twk3395, Taking Chances, neilg, Celinex, Data_, Frenchie, brendanm999, tomantha, Jeff Abbott, nenafiz, hugo020, Lexi, mattia, mar19ieke, No1IrishFan, CelineDionForeverNY, Shaun, MrTim212, Celine-Express, ErwinG, dawn, Remon, debora, GameC, Surrenderer69, javnah, pat200, Der_Griffon, Concrete Angel, yawhi, Graceland, 4girlsathome, Valeriver, Sebulba1, Fuzzy, bart_PL, Donna81, leus, Gwynne, WendyG64, Scramasboy, satdish, iza, Digipal, angelil78, MaxRayÎles, Angel2006, Rachel_5, ioanalexandra25, Lambeth, CELINE MARIE, Wmbek00chfd, CDion05, cec, actofcontrition, chrisel, choupi87, Samantha-Jayne, animal_fragil, Celineiac2003, scottycat, Robbie, Javito, shahil, Simon, Tyler1991, MaiconSC, remykyes, chs, guigafs15, CelineTheBest5, takeachance, GoldenLeaf, LeChauffeur100, Iwona, A new day..., Brandon, tristan.josef, ssummer, n1ko, Smart17, Miha, Jef, tal-sh2, Edwin, nuts2you, dixieland, célinedionfan_16, jdlyden1, woodstock, robert sadler, aniaa19, Simon30368, Del, Henri, YoungMrsH, dorfus, PC_59, pepillo90, Mark_Rdam

Administrators: Koolan & Bellamy