Las Vegas Shows  

Welcome to Celine Dion Forum

Welcome to Celine Dion Forum, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of Celine Dion Forum by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here
  • Click here to become a member!

Celine and Pepe

867 replies to this topic

angelil78

angelil78

Instagram @nickelbv78

• Channel Addicts
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 1,339
  • 7,159 posts
  • Local time: 03:50 PM
  • Skin: Celine 2016
  • Born: 1978

Voir le messageanna, le 01 August 2017 - 04:47 PM, dit :

https://www.instagra.../p/BXRGjHRDZm-/

Ouuwiii!! I totally ship this friendship :wub:

Me too!! :wub:

Pepe haters gonna be maaaaaad  :sofunny:

québecflower

québecflower

Celine Worshipper

• Channel Addicts
    • Member ID: 29,419
  • 5,958 posts
  • Local time: 11:50 AM
  • Born: 1967

Voir le messageangelil78, le 01 August 2017 - 05:03 PM, dit :

Me too!! :wub:

Pepe haters gonna be maaaaaad  :sofunny:
he is so cute, like a a kitten... :wub:
Plus qu'ailleurs  , but now Si c'était à refaire  , i still love tant de temps....

scielle

scielle

Celine Worshipper

• Members
    • Member ID: 34,929
  • 5,696 posts
  • Born: 1982
She looked stunning today.

And the tabloids are so not gonna let this go. Fully expect to wake up to at least a half-dozen Celine & Pepe pieces with these new pics.

Also, Lainey. LOL
http://www.laineygos...lebrityId=20285

Edited by scielle, 01 August 2017 - 05:49 PM.

CELINE MARIE

CELINE MARIE

Celine Obsessed

• Contributors
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 19,204
  • 2,455 posts
  • Local time: 05:50 PM
Image IPBImage IPBImage IPB

Posted Image

québecflower

québecflower

Celine Worshipper

• Channel Addicts
    • Member ID: 29,419
  • 5,958 posts
  • Born: 1967
a little human touch is always good... :)
Plus qu'ailleurs  , but now Si c'était à refaire  , i still love tant de temps....

flutefreak

flutefreak

Celine Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 32,245
  • 1,872 posts
  • Local time: 09:50 AM
  • Born: 1979
She looked so good today!  Love the dress.

takeachance

takeachance

Celine Addict

• Channel Addicts
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 19,521
  • 3,829 posts
  • Local time: 04:50 PM
  • Born: 1984
Ok I'm still thinking they are an item ??
It feels strange seeing her with another man besides Rene ! 😨 even if he is gay or not , I think they are together though , it looks like they are ........
Posted Image
RIP Rene Angelil xx

Sending Love and Prayers to Celine

flutefreak

flutefreak

Celine Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 32,245
  • 1,872 posts
  • Local time: 09:50 AM
  • Born: 1979

Voir le messagetakeachance, le 01 August 2017 - 06:47 PM, dit :

Ok I'm still thinking they are an item ??
It feels strange seeing her with another man besides Rene ! 😨 even if he is gay or not , I think they are together though , it looks like they are ........

Don't know if they are an item but definitely strange seeing her with another man.  This will take some getting used to if/when she does date again.

TiagoFragoso05

TiagoFragoso05

Celine Obsessed

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 20,402
  • 2,809 posts
  • Local time: 07:50 AM
  • Born: 1992

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk
Please subscribe to my new channel. > https://www.youtube....7wkabGfTkBz41Yg
Posted Image

TiagoFragoso05

TiagoFragoso05

Celine Obsessed

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,809 posts
Aww they are so cute ❤️

Posted Image

scielle

scielle

Celine Worshipper

• Members
    • Member ID: 34,929
  • 5,696 posts
  • Born: 1982
Well, I missed Pepe in Europe - but flipping through my Zumanity program, turns out I did see him in Vegas! Of course wasn't paying attention at the time - but he was in Two Men - which leads me to think he's way more athletic and much more of an acrobatic dancer than Le Bellet lets on, given then nature of that act.

Moo112

Moo112

• Members
  • Pip
    • Member ID: 35,424
  • 40 posts
  • Local time: 08:50 AM
  • Born: 1977
Nope, he's gay. There not together. You can see it in her face.

TiagoFragoso05

TiagoFragoso05

Celine Obsessed

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,809 posts

Voir le messageMoo112, le 02 August 2017 - 12:00 AM, dit :

Nope, he's gay. There not together. You can see it in her face.

But they are cute anyways, he seems so respectable to her, she seems to like him a lot as a friend, its just cute to see they hanging out

Posted Image

TiagoFragoso05

TiagoFragoso05

Celine Obsessed

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,809 posts
Image IPBImage IPBImage IPBImage IPBImage IPBImage IPB

Posted Image

Moo112

Moo112

• Members
  • Pip
  • 40 posts
Yes they are cute. But she is still sad. Her smile does not go to her eyes like they did when Rene was alive. She misses him. Pepe is a friend.

Kerol

Kerol

Celine Fan

• Members
  • PipPip
    • Member ID: 35,490
  • 93 posts
Now, maybe you will be mad at me, but I have to tell, I don't like Pepe and this friendship so much. I try to like them together as pals, because it makes me happy, seeing Céline is happy too. But for a reason, I'm afraid, Pepe want's to make somehow a profit from this friendship as a fashion designer. I really hope, I'm wrong, and I would like soooo much, seeing Céline happy, surrounded with really good friends. I hope, you're right, and Pepe deserves her friendship.

angelil78

angelil78

Instagram @nickelbv78

• Channel Addicts
  • 7,159 posts

Voir le messageKerol, le 02 August 2017 - 04:29 AM, dit :

Now, maybe you will be mad at me, but I have to tell, I don't like Pepe and this friendship so much. I try to like them together as pals, because it makes me happy, seeing Céline is happy too. But for a reason, I'm afraid, Pepe want's to make somehow a profit from this friendship as a fashion designer. I really hope, I'm wrong, and I would like soooo much, seeing Céline happy, surrounded with really good friends. I hope, you're right, and Pepe deserves her friendship.

Céline didn't know anything about his illustrations when they met but later learned about them and asked to see them. When she saw them, she loved it and invited him to join her in the Paris fashion week because she wanted to introduce him to the fashion world and wanted the fashion people to see his illustrations.
He even was asked to pose with Céline in the videos for Vogue but he declined to do that and just wanted to stay to the side to watch and draw.
It would have been the perfect thing for HIM to join her in the Vogue video, imagine all the extra attention but he decided not to.

I'm not worried :)

Kerol

Kerol

Celine Fan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 93 posts

Voir le messageangelil78, le 02 August 2017 - 04:50 AM, dit :

Céline didn't know anything about his illustrations when they met but later learned about them and asked to see them. When she saw them, she loved it and invited him to join her in the Paris fashion week because she wanted to introduce him to the fashion world and wanted the fashion people to see his illustrations.
He even was asked to pose with Céline in the videos for Vogue but he declined to do that and just wanted to stay to the side to watch and draw.
It would have been the perfect thing for HIM to join her in the Vogue video, imagine all the extra attention but he decided not to.

I'm not worried :)

Thank you for the infos, now I'm much more untroubled. :) When I saw him in Berlin, as I wrote it somewhere, he came out from the hotel, and run to the car. Some people were shouting to him, but he didin't even look up to anybody. I was wondering, if he don't want to get attention, or he's just rude. Based on your infos then, he just don't like the extra attention, he gets now from the crowd!

Ok, now I'm happy, thanks again! :flowers:

Alex_Incognito

Alex_Incognito

Y'a trop de trains qui passent, ce train c'est le mien

• Channel Addicts
    • Member ID: 838
  • 7,829 posts
  • Local time: 10:50 AM
  • Born: 1986

POPULAR

Reality check:  Céline is not old and shouldn't quit living because her fans want her to mourn for René. René was gone before he died so she's been mourning for years. Let's allow her to have fun (as if she needs our permission)

("With my parents' permission...of course)

Edited by Alex_Incognito, 02 August 2017 - 05:16 AM.

"People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."
- Céline Dion, 1990

angelil78

angelil78

Instagram @nickelbv78

• Channel Addicts
  • 7,159 posts

Voir le messageKerol, le 02 August 2017 - 05:10 AM, dit :

Thank you for the infos, now I'm much more untroubled. :) When I saw him in Berlin, as I wrote it somewhere, he came out from the hotel, and run to the car. Some people were shouting to him, but he didin't even look up to anybody. I was wondering, if he don't want to get attention, or he's just rude. Based on your infos then, he just don't like the extra attention, he gets now from the crowd!

Ok, now I'm happy, thanks again! :flowers:

Good to hear :)  Yeah I think he's just shy. The times I saw him, he always held his head down and was too shy to look at us. This is very new to him, all this attention.  So all the pictures I have of him, he's always looking away or down lol.

Voir le messageAlex_Incognito, le 02 August 2017 - 05:15 AM, dit :

Reality check:  Céline is not old and shouldn't quit living because her fans want her to mourn for René. René was gone before he died so she's been mourning for years. Let's allow her to have fun (as if she needs our permission)

True, René had been sick for years before he passed. The years have been difficult for Céline. It's about time she has some fun!

Kerol

Kerol

Celine Fan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 93 posts

Voir le messageAlex_Incognito, le 02 August 2017 - 05:15 AM, dit :

I don't want her to mourn, it's been 1,5 year, he passed away, and as you said, before René's death she also had really hard years. So, I'm really happy, seeing her smiling, and having fun. I just had some provisions according to Pepe. But I hope, it's only me, and there is nothing to worry about. :)

angelil78

angelil78

Instagram @nickelbv78

• Channel Addicts
  • 7,159 posts

Voir le messageKerol, le 02 August 2017 - 05:52 AM, dit :

I don't want her to mourn, it's been 1,5 year, he passed away, and as you said, before René's death she also had really hard years. So, I'm really happy, seeing her smiling, and having fun. I just had some provisions according to Pepe. But I hope, it's only me, and there is nothing to worry about. :)

Also if I may.  Céline will always love René. Even if she gets married again in the future, she will always love him and always miss him. She will even mourn him, but in a different way.

In France, she didn't mention Renés name (correct me if I'm wrong). She already did the "mourning shows" there last year. Not my words. Scott said it himself. Last year was about mourning, this year it's about fun.

Of course she's going to talk about René in the other countries. Of course it's going to be emotional for her to sing certain songs. He's still there with her and will always be. They have 3 children together. She will probably talk about René for the rest of her life. He was her best friend, husband, father to her children and manager.

And she said she wasn't ready to date anyone in April. It's been 4 months. But you never know what happens, love/crush or what ever can come to you when you least expect it. Maybe she will meet a man next month and fall for him without expecting it to happen. Or maybe she will never date anyone again, we don't know. But to hold her to something she said few months back, it's not right thing to do.
By writing this, I'm NOT talking about Pepe. I'm just talking in general.

I wish for her to find happiness with someone, even if it's a fling, BFF or something totally different.

Her happiness is our gain!

Kerol

Kerol

Celine Fan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 93 posts

Voir le messageangelil78, le 02 August 2017 - 06:08 AM, dit :

Also if I may.  Céline will always love René. Even if she gets married again in the future, she will always love him and always miss him. She will even mourn him, but in a different way.

In France, she didn't mention Renés name (correct me if I'm wrong). She already did the "mourning shows" there last year. Not my words. Scott said it himself. Last year was about mourning, this year it's about fun.

Of course she's going to talk about René in the other countries. Of course it's going to be emotional for her to sing certain songs. He's still there with her and will always be. They have 3 children together. She will probably talk about René for the rest of her life. He was her best friend, husband, father to her children and manager.

And she said she wasn't ready to date anyone in April. It's been 4 months. But you never know what happens, love/crush or what ever can come to you when you least expect it. Maybe she will meet a man next month and fall for him without expecting it to happen. Or maybe she will never date anyone again, we don't know. But to hold her to something she said few months back, it's not right thing to do.
By writing this, I'm NOT talking about Pepe. I'm just talking in general.

I wish for her to find happiness with someone, even if it's a fling, BFF or something totally different.

Her happiness is our gain!

You're totally right! Nobody can replace René in her heart. She mentioned it in an interview about it, if I remember well. It was another interview last year in ABC News where she said, she is at peace now, because she learned how to live with René in a different way. For me this is really a beautiful thing.
I really want her to find another man, who loves and supports her, because she is too young for remaining alone.

As you saw, I just had problems with Pepe, that he is only making a convenience of her. But after you gave me the infos about him, I'm ok with them. I just wanted to clear, that I don't have problems with Céline having fun, and enjoying her life, and I don't want to see her being sad, just I don't want her getting hurt.

angelil78

angelil78

Instagram @nickelbv78

• Channel Addicts
  • 7,159 posts

Voir le messageKerol, le 02 August 2017 - 06:28 AM, dit :

You're totally right! Nobody can replace René in her heart. She mentioned it in an interview about it, if I remember well. It was another interview last year in ABC News where she said, she is at peace now, because she learned how to live with René in a different way. For me this is really a beautiful thing.
I really want her to find another man, who loves and supports her, because she is too young for remaining alone.

As you saw, I just had problems with Pepe, that he is only making a convenience of her. But after you gave me the infos about him, I'm ok with them. I just wanted to clear, that I don't have problems with Céline having fun, and enjoying her life, and I don't want to see her being sad, just I don't want her getting hurt.

Exactly :)  and yeah she's way to young to remain alone. She has so much to give and is so passionate.

And my message wasn't actually directed at you. It was just something I needed to say :)

I miss René, miss seeing them together but personally I'm ready to see her with someone else :) I know many aren't and I completely understand that.

RosieBarron

RosieBarron

Celine Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 24,328
  • 862 posts
  • Born: 1985

Voir le messageTiagoFragoso05, le 02 August 2017 - 12:13 AM, dit :

Image IPBImage IPBImage IPBImage IPBImage IPBImage IPB

The whole arms linked thing... Isn't he just helping her down the steps as she is wearing those heals. Doesn't look like anything romantic at all.

RosieBarron

RosieBarron

Celine Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 862 posts

Voir le messageTiagoFragoso05, le 02 August 2017 - 12:09 AM, dit :

But they are cute anyways, he seems so respectable to her, she seems to like him a lot as a friend, its just cute to see they hanging out

But it is not an equal friendship at all. She is totally in charge and could eat him alive if she wanted. He just seems like he's trying too hard and as I said yesterday, like a puppy following her. A classic yes man.

And they are not together as we know, but if they were it would be over as soon as it started. The difference between him and Rene is that Rene was his own man who had the strength of personality to not be entirely dominated by her.

I'm sure he will maybe not disappear altogether once the tour is over as they have their mutual contact, but you would imagine that he won't be round half as much.

Edited by RosieBarron, 02 August 2017 - 09:31 AM.

Moo112

Moo112

• Members
  • Pip
  • 40 posts

Voir le messageangelil78, le 02 August 2017 - 06:32 AM, dit :

Exactly :)  and yeah she's way to young to remain alone. She has so much to give and is so passionate.

And my message wasn't actually directed at you. It was just something I needed to say :)

I miss René, miss seeing them together but personally I'm ready to see her with someone else :) I know many aren't and I completely understand that.

Her mom never remarried. If that's her choice then that's her choice. They were both deeply catholic and she even said that she is still very much in love with Rene even though he gone.

angelil78

angelil78

Instagram @nickelbv78

• Channel Addicts
  • 7,159 posts

Voir le messageMoo112, le 02 August 2017 - 09:35 AM, dit :

Her mom never remarried. If that's her choice then that's her choice. They were both deeply catholic and she even said that she is still very much in love with Rene even though he gone.

True her mom never got remarried but she was also 76 when her husband died.

I just hope with what ever Céline chooses, that she will be happy :)

RosieBarron

RosieBarron

Celine Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 862 posts

Voir le messageMoo112, le 02 August 2017 - 09:35 AM, dit :

Yes I don't understand the whole she's too young to stay single thing. This seems like a strange cultural phenomenon to me where you are now only valued by being in a relationship and can't possibly be happy without being in a relationship.

I mean skip back a few generations to WW1 or WW2, how many women were widowed in their early 20's and never remarried or got over it. It is entirely normal to not want another relationship if you have been in such a good one and are still in love with your late spouse.

Kerol

Kerol

Celine Fan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 93 posts

Voir le messageRosieBarron, le 02 August 2017 - 09:41 AM, dit :

Yes I don't understand the whole she's too young to stay single thing. This seems like a strange cultural phenomenon to me where you are now only valued by being in a relationship and can't possibly be happy without being in a relationship.

I mean skip back a few generations to WW1 or WW2, how many women were widowed in their early 20's and never remarried or got over it. It is entirely normal to not want another relationship if you have been in such a good one and are still in love with your late spouse.

I was the one, who also mentioned this 'she's too young to stay single' thing. But the point is what angelil78 said, that she has too much to give and she is too passionate for remaining alone. She also mentioned several times, she doesn't like being alone in her everyday life as well. That's why she is hangign over with Pepe or with Law, when he is there.

Anyway, if she stays single, it's ok, if she find somebody for the rest of her life it's also ok. I think for us the only wish is seeing her happy. Otherwise, I don't think, if you find a new realtionship, you will forget the old one. That was also mentioned, she will never forget René, he always will be the love of her life. But this doesen't mean, she won't have a crush or she won't be able to love another men. Imo, that depends on personality, not on eras.

After WW1 and 2, women were widowed not just because they couldn't or didn't even want to find another man, but also for cultural phenomenons I think. Those were different times, I don't think we have to compare with 21st century.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 385 user(s)

sarrod22, karalayna, trangceline_89, YoungMrsH, Smart17, live to love, RosieBarron, roro, noyau, MLowery855, TommKat22, winforlife, nuts2you, Cuchi, Celinex, Rachel_5, joaofilho, Katie, Zofia, Holborn, Naiomi zhannah, Rea, maria_k, Ajax, CelineTheBest5, québecflower, nowanorris, anewdayhascome, Sosof12, CSCfan, empress, KCM, ruimarques, isabel leite, Javito, scielle, thetraveller, CDion05, Peppercorn1991, MTJ, takeachance, Angel2006, dawn, Igor_Moscow, Your_Su_Phu, Celine-Fan, giannislyber, Feidhlimbrennan, DionFanAlways, alextrusca, Ben, bilinkew, Joe, stéph14, Critiaslux, comingback, Matias, maki_Dion-er, jpatdeleon09, karen5, jwawesomepanda, MistaChanel, Nmj, Flymetothemoon, couldawouldashoulda, Alex_Incognito, n1ko, woodstock, cdurand54, Domi, Julianne, selsdion, rgomezric, ThisTime, celfan123, Celine Fan 77, duri, celinefanonline, ika, MusicCollection, jolo87, celine_rox, GoldenLeaf, drove all night, Jackie, DestinMg5, Loup_garou, ssummer, Taking Chances, smw, minolli, commoncommoncommon, Enigma2310, Dion2000, angelil78, ivo, rpopowski, mdion2006, Mapu, delta, béné, iza, jacwar58, Xpresso, tristan.josef, yoyoma, somaltseva, Modesta, frana, Remon, mariox, ryba, lyn, No1IrishFan, BartFCS, Daysleeper, pepillo90, CelineDionForeverNY, maikan, ajguerras, char_celine, Davey84, jmiracle, PriscillaBarragan, CelineAndRene, PC_59, JulienMcbeal, hugo020, Thnswlsn25, banananas, aileejang05, joc13, Magda5, brendanm999, chs, chawatak, ordinary fan, pame-65, Moo112, jaapjan, Schwa83, Lotty, soso12, célinedionfan_16, Jeff Abbott, PaulTo, manu23, Squall, Henri, stevo, Ejion, Nautanick, puttybuddy, LeChauffeur100, celinefan1991, sky-fits-heaven, CelineGAfan, justinecoria, tomdalbou, Maxim Kuliev, abadi, Bell, celinesounds, maclen, CELINO, HushNow, Marthe23, Robrules3, maddy05, marc-02, bky25, Alliot, tomier, djdanii, scottycat, superibi, Bellamy, celine19, mirage, Del, Caledor, debora, aniaa19, Sebulba1, Black Kitten, pat200, Ginahall218, celinespanishfan, Dion my heart Barbra, Niko's, danger, LeeSC81, Ronny83, chinit0, max24, Dionism, bourque222, isurrender, sailornic, Bartholdemus, krazy_kool_dude, Shamrock_1982, ceon, Tricey3115, Lolo88, MaxRayÎles, rachel9767, the power of celine, LcMason, magnittmarie, bakorder, Celinealicious, Timster, frankster, ewh12, firstofone, AtitanicfanofCelineDion, emiliejolie, biscuit2, becca, your_light, incognito, Roland61, brujocrow, Ororo Munroe, Ziggy68, emi&celine, liketheair, I Drove All Night!, Dertz1, duchess83, dixieland, mar19ieke, Peter12345, 4girlsathome, tessika, Lexi, nano, Bruno Portugal, andreaaas, fabricio esteves, Mark_Rdam, cec, Celine-Express, smash, CELINE MARIE, Frenchie, sayyed, gafsa, mrkase, davidion, neil1981, mike_z, littlechap, chocolatechip15, praetka, meow, Esty, Javier_Natalio, Antonio011, imaswede78, anna, blue515, Mozzy88, Noid Enilec, nrcda88, pisces0384, blascanto1, Spilis, SACE, Viva las Vegas, donpi86, Annajensen, stone, Kerol, phoebekins, mattia, katleen86, emmanuel, baton1, WindyCityCelineFan, Kristinaz, GameC, Duchess, Thunder_mesa, Edgar14, Kian, explosives124, idroveallnight, Philippe, Boy, felicia, violet, laly25, taz111563, canadachick, Modesty Blaze, guigafs15, twk3395, jeje03100, Simon, CelineIloilo, ImAliveUK, Audreyhat, Brandon, celian, celinicorn, Chrissi, neocshs, shaimaa, SAV02, Cafe67, MrTim212, klmalling, garçon, Andlin, animal_fragil, wayne0223, nadeennoody, MaiconSC, noar, jbechs, dodobird, rock6kev, Prima_Donna1, Leo, Leo, WendyG64, PatrickDion22, Samantha-Jayne, pegasus, cwnice, joruss10, joka123, bogris, Gulenkov, Muppetcanfly1995, Leone, Kong, celinedion87, mieke, Bunnybearhead, chrisel, bienordinaire, Robbie, manolo19, Shaun, celinedionfan1, Jenni, enno2007, A new day..., ilka, ddavidson, Brody-Celine, Miha, suddenly22, dolores, forhugo, DoronTam, wjd, hollylou, tiniann88, Frozen_Phoenix, marif, artistman2007, WendyB, celine28, Concrete Angel, PuraVida, mebe, soleil, SGo, lily94, IamRha, dorfus, candicat98, daccord_12, SvetlanaSav, Agnieszka M, Coronis, Cheska, teresa3717, Ukrfan, LukeD, dj4celine

Administrators: Koolan & Bellamy