Las Vegas Shows  

Welcome to Celine Dion Forum

Welcome to Celine Dion Forum, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of Celine Dion Forum by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here
  • Click here to become a member!

Céline Dion Live 2017 (tour) - Official Topic[2017]

19048 replies to this topic

stevo

stevo

Celine Wannabe

• Channel Addicts
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 1,224
  • 4,959 posts
  • Local time: 07:27 AM
  • Skin: Celine 2016
  • Born: 1982
Hi all! I thought it'd be nice to start a topic to get us through the long winter (in the Northern Hemisphere) and dream of what might take place surrounding the release of the new English album in terms of her doing concerts out of Vegas.

I'm dying for a Northern Ireland show in Belfast! They would LOVE her.

EDIT:

CÉLINE DION LIVE 2017:
15 June Royal Arena - Copenhagen, Denmark
17 June Tele2 Arena - Stockholm, Sweden
20 June The O2 - London, UK
21 June The O2 - London, UK
23 June GelreDome - Arnhem, Netherlands
25 June Manchester Arena, UK
29 June Matmut Atlantique - Bordeaux, France
1 July    Stade Pierre Mauroy - Lille, France
4 July    AccorHotels Arena - Paris, France
5 July    AccorHotels Arena - Paris, France
12 July Parc Olympique Lyonnais - Lyon, France
15 July Stade de Suisse - Bern, Switzerland * (Tickets on sale to the general public Wed. Feb. 1)
18 July Orange Velodrome - Marseille, France
20 July Allianz Riviera - Nice, France
24 July Mercedes-Benz Arena - Berlin, Germany
27 July Barclaycard Arena - Birmingham, UK

Edited by Ronny83, 22 June 2018 - 03:12 AM.

Instagram @stephen___________

nuts2you

nuts2you

Celine Maniac

• Donators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 18,329
  • 8,049 posts
  • Local time: 02:27 AM
  • Born: 1968
well cant wait to see what will happen next yr as well

Taking Chances

Taking Chances

Celine Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 14,037
  • 1,164 posts
  • Local time: 08:27 AM
  • Born: 1988
Is this even confirmed? I would of course love a tour of any kind.

Posted Image

giannislyber

giannislyber

Celine Fanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPip
    • Member ID: 32,855
  • 274 posts
  • Local time: 09:27 AM
  • Born: 1996
Scott mentioned something about a possible English tour for 2017. This time I'm pretty sure it will be after the release of the new album.

«And yet through this darkness there's always a light that shines through»

CelineDionFreak

CelineDionFreak

Celine Worshipper

• Channel Addicts
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 26,465
  • 7,534 posts
  • Born: 1998

View Postgiannislyber, on 20 November 2016 - 05:02 PM, said:

Scott mentioned something about a possible English tour for 2017. This time I'm pretty sure it will be after the release of the new album.
Aldo said something too!
I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!
Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant! cgif.gif

Del

Del

Celine Wannabe

• Channel Addicts
    • Member ID: 196
  • 4,346 posts
  • Local time: 03:27 AM
Was watching the news this evening and they had a story about the preparations for Canada's 150th birthday and all the celebrations that will be happening in Ottawa in 2017. They mentioned the Junos as a celebration of Canadian music and a huge celebration on July 1st.  They showed Celine on the screen while briefly mentionning the AMA's and the Canadian representation on them.  I was wondering if they approached her to be part of the celebrations they have planned.

Edited by Del, 20 November 2016 - 05:48 PM.

Peppercorn1991

Peppercorn1991

Kev

• Channel Addicts
    • Member ID: 13,305
  • 5,829 posts
  • Born: 1991

View PostDel, on 20 November 2016 - 05:48 PM, said:

Was watching the news this evening and they had a story about the preparations for Canada's 150th birthday and all the celebrations that will be happening in Ottawa in 2017. They mentioned the Junos as a celebration of Canadian music and a huge celebration on July 1st.  They showed Celine on the screen while briefly mentionning the AMA's and the Canadian representation on them.  I was wondering if they approached her to be part of the celebrations they have planned.

Well Celine is their Queen so I guess it's very possible...

Kev x

Leo

Leo

Celine Fanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPip
    • Member ID: 3,712
  • 499 posts
  • Local time: 01:27 AM
  • Born: 1984
I'm sure there will be shows in Europe because they are long overdue. Name me singers who do concerts every 10 years... Either in 2017 or 2018 there will be shows in major European cities. I'd guess it will be a summer tour. Start saving!

I'll probably fly and see her in London. I've given up hope of her coming to my country. Anyway, if she cancels the shows due to illness or whatever, it won't be a wasted opportunity because I'll visit London. I'm not interested in Vegas that much.

scielle

scielle

Celine Worshipper

• Members
    • Member ID: 34,929
  • 5,753 posts
  • Born: 1982

View PostDel, on 20 November 2016 - 05:48 PM, said:

Yeah, I'm fully expecting her to be involved in some way. It's a big year for Canada (and for Montreal - celebrating 375th birthday); would be surprised and disappointed if she's not part of the celebrations. (And we already know from the news earlier this weekthat she's part of Montreal's big kick-off show on Dec 11th).

Also, the Junos are in Ottawa this year, so hopefully more bilingual than usual.  Maybe this is the year Celine finally gets inducted into the Canadian Music Hall of Fame?
Michael Buble was announced as host recently, but that was a few days before his son's cancer diagnosis so I guess his involvement is now very much up in the air.  I

celine19

celine19

Celine Enthusiast

• Donators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 35,385
  • 1,375 posts
  • Born: 1974

View Postscielle, on 20 November 2016 - 10:01 PM, said:

Yeah, I'm fully expecting her to be involved in some way. It's a big year for Canada (and for Montreal - celebrating 375th birthday); would be surprised and disappointed if she's not part of the celebrations. (And we already know from the news earlier this weekthat she's part of Montreal's big kick-off show on Dec 11th).

Also, the Junos are in Ottawa this year, so hopefully more bilingual than usual.  Maybe this is the year Celine finally gets inducted into the Canadian Music Hall of Fame?
Michael Buble was announced as host recently, but that was a few days before his son's cancer diagnosis so I guess his involvement is now very much up in the air.  I

......and hopefully a big year for Céline fans all over the world.....WE NEED A TOUR 2017 :please:

Always be yourself! Unless you can be Céline......Then better be Céline!

CDAFC.jpg

https://www.facebook...92887531224865/

https://www.instagra...ustria_fanclub/

jpatdeleon09

jpatdeleon09

Céline Fan

• Members
    • Member ID: 24,762
  • 4,967 posts
  • Local time: 02:27 PM
  • Born: 1993
Big tour would be great like Taking Chances Tour. I hope she will perform here in Philippines as well. Back in 2014, it was cancelled due to rene's illness.

celinesounds

celinesounds

MY NEW SINGLE OUT NOW

• Channel Addicts
    • Member ID: 7,841
  • 6,421 posts
  • Born: 1981
Basically everybody is waiting for this

-English album
- WW tour

NEW SINGLE - PT

comingback

comingback

Celine Obsessed

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 1,619
  • 2,134 posts
  • Born: 1979
I wish for a concert in Berlin.

Celine Fan 77

Celine Fan 77

Celine Worshipper

• Channel Addicts
    • Member ID: 24,385
  • 6,803 posts

View Postjpatdeleon09, on 21 November 2016 - 12:19 AM, said:

Big tour would be great like Taking Chances Tour. I hope she will perform here in Philippines as well. Back in 2014, it was cancelled due to rene's illness.

The Red Heads mentioned a few weeks ago something about a possible tour of Europe and then Asia for 2017. I hope they will do the show they had prepared for the cancelled 2014 (at least in Asian countries) next year! I remember that songs like I Surrender, The Power Of The Dream and To Love You More were rumored to have been rehearsed by Celine and the band at the Colosseum shortly before she cancelled everything.

Blog.png

'Sans Attendre Tour' Paris [1-12-2013]

'Tournée Été' Antwerp [20-06-2016]

'Celine Live' Birmingham [27-07-2017]

brendanm999

brendanm999

Celine Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 32,641
  • 1,082 posts
  • Born: 1999

POPULAR

AEG has two dates booked at 3Arena in Dublin, and two dates at the O2 Arena for July 2017. These shows are not announced yet on the venues websites but both the dates and venues seem like they could be suitable for Celine. There's also events scheduled  by AEG for late July/ early August at Mercedes-Benz Arena in Berlin, Barclaycard Arena in Hamburg, Lanxess Arena in Cologne, the new royal arena in copenhagen The seating charts are all end stage. I don't have any more info atm. But thought maybe it could be for Celine since it makes sense date wise and venue size. Another point, there's a gap between the London shows and the Germany shows probably to allow for more dates to be added for this specific act in London and I wouldn't be surprised if Celine would sell out more than two shows in London. We will have to see but figured i'd throw this info out there.

CelineDionFreak

CelineDionFreak

Celine Worshipper

• Channel Addicts
  • 7,534 posts

View Postbrendanm999, on 21 November 2016 - 10:58 AM, said:

AEG has two dates booked at 3Arena in Dublin, and two dates at the O2 Arena for July 2017. These shows are not announced yet on the venues websites but both the dates and venues seem like they could be suitable for Celine. There's also events scheduled  by AEG for late July/ early August at Mercedes-Benz Arena in Berlin, Barclaycard Arena in Hamburg, Lanxess Arena in Cologne, the new royal arena in copenhagen The seating charts are all end stage. I don't have any more info atm. But thought maybe it could be for Celine since it makes sense date wise and venue size. Another point, there's a gap between the London shows and the Germany shows probably to allow for more dates to be added for this specific act in London and I wouldn't be surprised if Celine would sell out more than two shows in London. We will have to see but figured i'd throw this info out there.
That's really interesting!! Can you post where you found this info??
I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!

brendanm999

brendanm999

Celine Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,082 posts

View PostCelineDionFreak, on 21 November 2016 - 11:00 AM, said:

That's really interesting!! Can you post where you found this info??
If you try to book an event at these venues it shows that these dates are not available but on the public events page for each of these arenas nothing is scheduled. This means that the dates at the venues are reserved but not announced publically yet.

stone

stone

Celine Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 7,312
  • 838 posts
  • Born: 1984

So exciting! But darn it I was hoping she would do Croke Park in Dublin like she's done before. I really wanted to fly over to see her in a stadium concert. Can't wait for the official announcement, and darn she always does the same stadium in Copenhagen as well but I guess it's going to be strictly an arena tour. Awesome nonetheless!

celine4evauk

celine4evauk

Celine Worshipper

• Channel Addicts
    • Member ID: 18,981
  • 6,451 posts
  • Born: 1978

What dates are they for London in July?  I have to book my holidays from work in a week so I may book this time off just in case it is actually gonna be for Celine lol

jpatdeleon09

jpatdeleon09

Céline Fan

• Members
    • Member ID: 24,762
  • 4,967 posts
  • Local time: 02:27 PM

View PostCeline Fan 77, on 21 November 2016 - 10:55 AM, said:

The Red Heads mentioned a few weeks ago something about a possible tour of Europe and then Asia for 2017. I hope they will do the show they had prepared for the cancelled 2014 (at least in Asian countries) next year! I remember that songs like I Surrender, The Power Of The Dream and To Love You More were rumored to have been rehearsed by Celine and the band at the Colosseum shortly before she cancelled everything.

OMG! This makes me more excited!! :)

celine19

celine19

Celine Enthusiast

• Donators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 35,385
  • 1,375 posts
  • Born: 1974
OMG!!!!!!

Always be yourself! Unless you can be Céline......Then better be Céline!

CDAFC.jpg

https://www.facebook...92887531224865/

https://www.instagra...ustria_fanclub/

BartFCS

BartFCS

Celine Fanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPip
    • Member ID: 10,634
  • 454 posts
  • Local time: 06:27 AM
Guys calm down.. :giggle:  I really doubt she'll go touring without english album release. Maybe 2018.

joaofilho

joaofilho

Celine Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 25,368
  • 824 posts
  • Local time: 01:27 AM
  • Born: 1983
Dream of watching Céline record a dvd in London and singing more songs from Cd LMBTL + songs from the new album, it's time for her to record a dvd out of Vegas or Canada (montreal or Quebec), London has many fans.

daccord_12

daccord_12

• Members
  • Pip
    • Member ID: 12,656
  • 46 posts
And what about Amsterdam, any news / ideas?

Edited by daccord_12, 21 November 2016 - 12:57 PM.

brendanm999

brendanm999

Celine Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,082 posts

View Postceline4evauk, on 21 November 2016 - 11:25 AM, said:

What dates are they for London in July?  I have to book my holidays from work in a week so I may book this time off just in case it is actually gonna be for Celine lol

View Poststone, on 21 November 2016 - 11:15 AM, said:

So exciting! But darn it I was hoping she would do Croke Park in Dublin like she's done before. I really wanted to fly over to see her in a stadium concert. Can't wait for the official announcement, and darn she always does the same stadium in Copenhagen as well but I guess it's going to be strictly an arena tour. Awesome nonetheless!
Just remember that these shows aren't confirmed to be of Celine so don't make any arrangements yet. Simply speculation. The reserved London dates were July 14 and 15, 2017.

Edited by brendanm999, 21 November 2016 - 02:01 PM.

celine4evauk

celine4evauk

Celine Worshipper

• Channel Addicts
    • Member ID: 18,981
  • 6,451 posts
  • Born: 1978

View Postbrendanm999, on 21 November 2016 - 02:00 PM, said:

Just remember that these shows aren't confirmed to be of Celine so don't make any arrangements yet. Simply speculation. The reserved London dates were July 14 and 15, 2017.

Thank you.
Yeah I hope people on here don't get their hopes up too much. Like you say, it's speculation, nothing is confirmed etc!
IF Celine does any live shows outside LV next year I hope it's not quite as demanding as this summer tour was. I said at the time of extra dates being announced that I hoped it wouldn't be too much. And I actually think it was. It was an amazing tour, but 2 or 3 less shows would have been better for Celine and her voice etc, I think.

DionFanAlways

DionFanAlways

This woman, Legendary

• Channel Addicts
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 31,854
  • 15,094 posts
  • Born: 1965

View PostBartFCS, on 21 November 2016 - 12:32 PM, said:

Guys calm down.. :giggle:  I really doubt she'll go touring without english album release. Maybe 2018.
What ya talking about....... Vegas on wheels is always possible! :-D :-D :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P
How could you not love this woman!

"You know, the mind is such a wonderful thing...especially mine. It's crazy." Celine, Tour 2018

CelineDionFreak

CelineDionFreak

Celine Worshipper

• Channel Addicts
  • 7,534 posts

View PostDionFanAlways, on 21 November 2016 - 07:31 PM, said:

What ya talking about....... Vegas on wheels is always possible! :-D :-D :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P
We don't want Vegas on wheels lol we want a Vegas medley and then give some other songs a chance :giggle:

Del

Del

Celine Wannabe

• Channel Addicts
    • Member ID: 196
  • 4,346 posts
  • Local time: 03:27 AM

View PostDionFanAlways, on 21 November 2016 - 07:31 PM, said:

Can I be the one driving the bus? :P

DionFanAlways

DionFanAlways

This woman, Legendary

• Channel Addicts
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 31,854
  • 15,094 posts
  • Born: 1965

View PostCelineDionFreak, on 21 November 2016 - 07:50 PM, said:

We don't want Vegas on wheels lol we want a Vegas medley and then give some other songs a chance :giggle:
You do see the " :P " right? Trust me I don't even want a Vegas medley.
How could you not love this woman!

"You know, the mind is such a wonderful thing...especially mine. It's crazy." Celine, Tour 2018

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 682 user(s)

KCM, Smart17, kyliefreak, GoldenLeaf, Julianne, ffgravygirl82, Sebulba1, Remon, aaa.bcd642, Celinex, Thnswlsn25, ChuChu, maki_Dion-er, woodstock, brendanm999, Igor_Moscow, hugo020, Bruno Dion, Andrew7654@yahoo.com, Kian, actofcontrition, ordinary fan, alextrusca, CSCfan, Celine Fan 77, stéph14, anewdayhascome, celinefanonline, Ukrfan, Nmj, pat200, nowanorris, Peppercorn1991, Zofia, couldawouldashoulda, Javito, jwawesomepanda, Katie, celfan123, smw, ruimarques, nuts2you, biscuit2, Critiaslux, comingback, giannislyber, Holborn, joaofilho, ivo, ryba, mattia, Loup_garou, CelineDionForeverNY, Ronny83, Jackie, HushNow, Daysleeper, québecflower, delta, Thinktwicefan, celine28, dawn, jmiracle, jpatdeleon09, duri, MaxRayÎles, isabel leite, Taking Chances, mdion2006, scielle, selsdion, Dertz1, Sosof12, DionFanAlways, No1IrishFan, BartFCS, jonny823, PaulTo, pepillo90, Joe, tessika, Ncarbia, celinefan1991, Mynameiswhatever, bourque222, Rachel_5, Nautanick, MistaChanel, frana, Modesta, Enigma2310, Cuchi, remykyes, angelil78, Ginahall218, SarayDion, Lolo88, Domi, n1ko, lyn, manu23, bilinkew, Davey84, Naiomi zhannah, Dion2000, the power of celine, hala, celine19, LeeSC81, Niko's, CelineTheBest5, Jeff Abbott, Alex_Incognito, Shamrock_1982, celinedionfan1, your_light, marc-02, célinedionfan_16, Del, empress, CSchmidt, taz111563, LeChauffeur100, Kristinaz, Tricey3115, bakorder, manolo19, drove all night, iancobb, JulienMcbeal, neil1981, minolli, Ajax, kellyfan161, Mark_Rdam, celineinvegas, _Margo_, liketheair, chs, Angel2006, zuiderheide, MusicCollection, biscocho, rpopowski, vallier, Michel xx..., mar19ieke, béné, Simon, cher&celinefan, mahahing, laly25, krazy_kool_dude, Bruno Portugal, cec, maria_k, jdlyden1, mariox, violet, mrkase, Boy, chawatak, Julien Brocquet, Luki Dion, pame-65, wjd, Shaun, reynolds, andreaaas, maikan, Flymetothemoon, mari2711, iza, meanttofly, Kong, wlsntc, MrTim212, dania7, azlan, takeachance, Ri2n, dyusha, brandon_vincent, aniaa19, ceon, emi&celine, lily94, sayyed, karen5, celinesounds, wayne0223, SuperLove4Celine, Ororo Munroe, fabricio esteves, GameC, Schwa83, stevo, mirage, 4girlsathome, gafsa, Dionism, Lexi, Xpresso, Edgar14, max24, stone, ajguerras, incognito, jaapjan, PC_59, Architsriv0700, lilyxlfc, Daniel1997, Chula, tomantha, bgcalde, joc13, vincentbonvegna, Pangloss76, CelineGAfan, cdurand54, banananas, N!LoC, celinedion87, CelineIloilo, ika, CELINE MARIE, RosieBarron, contre5nature, Gulenkov, mebe, Julian, westpalm542, chocolatechip15, jeje03100, garçon, isurrender, clbmed02, twk3395, Der_Griffon, fred, ssummer, sandro_dunn, karebear82, iadoreceline, Overjoyed, SACE, winforlife, Bartholdemus, katleen86, tomdalbou, frankster, tristan.josef, sfbaysinger, debora, Philippe, Mozzy88, browseceline, Rossum89, reamary, TommKat22, Frenchie, adi dion, Ejion, leus, andyw024, bronzey, jbechs, gocia, explosives124, Lotty, Timster, danger, Spilis, sky-fits-heaven, somaltseva, Evulik, baton1, Modesty Blaze, Brandon, Roland61, guigafs15, Kye, nomys, DestinMg5, joka123, ImAliveUK, dj_a_rock, aileejang05, roro, Samantha-Jayne, davidion, dixieland, klmalling, IamRha, Frozen_Phoenix, Leanne, Audreyhat, animal_fragil, I Drove All Night!, chinit0, pisces0384, MaiconSC, Viva las Vegas, ewan123, noyau, Alliot, PuraVida, Andlin, celian, chrisel, felicia, Dancing_Queen, Henri, Chrissi, SAV02, meow, neocshs, yawhi, TiagoFragoso05, 121212cd, Dylan Callender, poetic, celineIMalive, CelinesGem, broadwaymike92, boyblackuk, lime89, Timi, rgomezric, bbn67, earl36, binsk, chrisbaye, LVCeline, Cafe67, dodobird, superibi, noar, rock6kev, meldion, Celinefan1993, Teddik, mcbg1, Leo, Tyler1991, rachel9767, soleil, pegasus, shahil, Scramasboy, Graceland, littlechap, Celine-Express, Digipal, Kerol, emmanuel, gian982, cwnice, agentwigs, ultraphonic, anna, marif, Karlijn, Marthe23, Bunnybearhead, Thunder_mesa, CDion05, bogris, Leone, mieke, Muppetcanfly1995, bienordinaire, Duchess, wenneke, Iwona, Jenni, imaswede78, YoungMrsH, A new day..., IL_DINO, enno2007, suddenly22, loveCelineVegas, maddy05, LukeD, ilka, milotjuh, WendyB, celinequeen, donpi86, Brody-Celine, nadeennoody, Jef, Lu Georgia, DoronTam, cvicare, canardion, CELINO, Robbie, Danystar, duchess83, hollylou, Your_Su_Phu, choupi87, Javier_Natalio, shasti, live to love, WindyCityCelineFan, CelineDionFreak, CelinesDIVO5, justinecoria, beautiful.disaster, Kyle_Jared, Caeli, artistman2007, sangstar, homerton, Concrete Angel, AtitanicfanofCelineDion, kelseyraye, SGo, celinedionfan, Moo112, roadrunnerr2, ddavidson, UniqueCeline, rotem, tal-sh2, daccord_12, Noid Enilec, Grae27, Sazeliza, firstofone, kidy111, celinish98, MonDion, quinfredfa, Cheska, xTheGoodBoyx, emiliejolie, Nix, SantiagoColorado, dj4celine, Adeline, butterfly00, Pepperpote, PriscillaBarragan, Rambaldi, cup99, Newbieeee, mikecdfan, marco_1981, WaterFromTheMoon, Edwin, Coronis, rhapsodion, PatrickDion22, Peter12345, Ballack333, dionherault, CelineFan44, Condor, Slim Shady, JesusZuñigaR, Matias, superstar85ca, GIORGOS, superstarleash, Roxlly, celinefan1985, celinebestlover, Agnieszka M, Bellamy, Dook, crislyne, r23, NicoNV, abadi, SlovakClark, freduzz92, phoebekins, dorfus, gregory27, mc1993, mikimouse77, exfactor003, Gabriel81, Kiwi57ienz, Goffy, Milena5, celine_foreva, Cuquito, brujocrow, superuomovate, Johanna.Gylling, smash, amerikevin, Jessyka, mike_z, jesaispasxx, Celcool, *kirstie*, dolores, celinelover03, jacwar58, summersun, jbower14, lost84, ThisTime, dmeredith, Yentl Anchel, barbaramuranyi, Philippe1984, ks1981, orca_ab, teresa3717, mgreyck, celinePTfan, Balao, Wita19, chtipepere26, francois, celine_1983, A.CelineGalaxy, Nanda, renate, Daniel Hamilton, hj1984, jepoi, pol, mossross82, TEREFUNKEN, flutefreak, Contre Nature, Flaca, maceta_biloxi, sash546, my0473, blacktooth, yarisw, CaesarCeline, ElodieJ, Koolan, Stevie-v, Sarah993, Thomas, Aniaa_1989, RRphantom, VintageCeline, thevoice, bsj1701, MalaysiaCeline, OzanDgr, Neddo, Souloflove, charo, nano, gwadafan, London22, Dominic, Hilda, LcMason, Mohsin, Gab's alive, Caledor, shaimaa, matt987, rodrigo_alka, FlOR, sebulba, Janika, Hjiddosem, lucassfilho, motylik6, karalayna, Kayemholland, orilevi5, Jdfj, bart_PL, Tjt39, celinemad, Annajensen, Fabrice, Jenni005, Miha, Maicool4, andrecb, Vineet_Kujur, Krys, annayang, Saartjuhh, Scully Dion, lnde3, celine4evauk, natrachata, mimile, kashief, bluesky, aafass, koala44, kathy4, xyzzy24, Andy1979, drelieaoun, CILF, davidjamesg, spunkransum, A cause, A cause, Mtlmac, Grehj, Magda5, zuv, Esty, MTJ, isa2607, Chad-IV, dna, John84, celinefanatic2001us, gabo, StrangeDays, onlymist, CelineMagic, Jascka01, idanwcd, Celi, balazsbalog, Jordiib, EternalSunshine, tonybower, alexceline, screw, maigrot cindy, C_Airin_D, cdb38910, music2love, Amethystj, Ad3line, pame_200315, Jeffieboi, LauCH, Black Kitten, marcolino, Only one celine, MichiHelene66, zoepoey206, felinedion, louisechf, tobywoby, Jacqui, tomgribby, CelineAndRene, neilpharmd, bednarzyk, mpa, macchio, celinefan2011, candicat98, yellowrose14, confyde, kevincheung410, KarenB48, Yakir, bjoernclausen, celine4eva, idroveallnight, Holycrap!05, mbox1974, quebecker, beeb, christy, Bell, dlh1, D'elles, Alice, Carolann, Daora, tomier, sander21, celine_rox, vr6chickbeenfound

Administrators: Koolan & Bellamy