Las Vegas Shows  

Welcome to Celine Dion Forum

Welcome to Celine Dion Forum, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of Celine Dion Forum by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here
  • Click here to become a member!

Céline being cool againA new wave of good press and appreciation

559 replies to this topic

AdrienneM

AdrienneM

Celine Obsessed

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 37,260
  • 2,152 posts
  • Skin: Celine 2016
  • Born: 1995

View PostDancing_Queen, on 31 July 2019 - 06:36 AM, said:

It's been 3 years since she's done the media rounds in Quêbec and it's starting to show. They can be her biggest defenders but sometimes she'll have to throw them a bone and I feel that she's neglected them a bit the last few years.

She probably just needs to do some interviews, charm their @sses off and show them she's still 'their' Céline. I'm sure that would go a long way.

They’ll probably drop to their knees and kiss her feet again after her Quebec / Montreal shows are done, quicker than that if she does a press conference before/ after the first show

québecflower

québecflower

Celine Worshipper

• Channel Addicts
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 29,419
  • 6,121 posts
  • Local time: 11:30 AM
  • Born: 1967

View Postscielle, on 31 July 2019 - 05:30 AM, said:

And the debate continues...

it is Sophie Durocher who always does her best to show that she can attack whatever subject she wants.... even Celine. So much "courage".

Celine is one of her subject, as the metoo movement and the secularism debate. She is ocd in that regard.
Plus qu'ailleurs  , but now Si c'était à refaire  , i still love tant de temps....

maki_Dion-er

maki_Dion-er

Celine Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 37,012
  • 1,997 posts
  • Born: 1990
A thread

Plus some other Celine tweets on his Twitter.

Edited by maki_Dion-er, 05 August 2019 - 09:07 AM.

scielle

scielle

Celine Worshipper

• Members
    • Member ID: 34,929
  • 7,799 posts
  • Born: 1982

View Postmaki_Dion-er, on 05 August 2019 - 09:06 AM, said:

A thread

Plus some other Celine tweets on his Twitter.

Yeah he's been on the Celine train for a while, and I've seen him perform this song live some months ago.
I think we have a thread about it here already (or at least some discussion of it in another thread - can't search atm). I distinctly remember posting this tune and some interviews with him about it, just don't recall where.

scielle

scielle

Celine Worshipper

• Members
  • 7,799 posts
Ah, here we go: http://www.celinedio...30#entry2325429

maki_Dion-er

maki_Dion-er

Celine Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,997 posts

View Postscielle, on 05 August 2019 - 06:29 PM, said:

yeah, I remember that. But with these new images of her modeling he went on a mini Celine-love spree and promoted his song.
I actually like the song :giggle:

Edited by maki_Dion-er, 05 August 2019 - 09:18 PM.

maki_Dion-er

maki_Dion-er

Celine Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,997 posts
It seems she has a viral tweet every other day

LOL

mirage

mirage

Celine Addict

• Channel Addicts
    • Member ID: 112
  • 7,895 posts
  • Local time: 05:30 PM
  • Born: 1985
I've seen more of this video with all different captions :sofunny:

View Postmaki_Dion-er, on 06 August 2019 - 01:16 PM, said:

It seems she has a viral tweet every other day

LOL

scielle

scielle

Celine Worshipper

• Members
  • 7,799 posts

View Postmirage, on 06 August 2019 - 01:23 PM, said:

Same. And several of them pretty viral.

maki_Dion-er

maki_Dion-er

Celine Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,997 posts

View Postmirage, on 06 August 2019 - 01:23 PM, said:

It's become a meme lol
If team Celine were quick they would jump on this and add their own XD

I agree ha. A superheroe with multiple personalities (there's a streaming show with a character like this)

scielle

scielle

Celine Worshipper

• Members
  • 7,799 posts
I keep seeing these everywhere!😆

scielle

scielle

Celine Worshipper

• Members
  • 7,799 posts
I don't think the story is available online (yet?), but The Walrus is Canada's flagship literary / cultural magazine; kinda like The New Yorker.

scielle

scielle

Celine Worshipper

• Members
  • 7,799 posts

manolo19

manolo19

Celine Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 13,213
  • 772 posts
  • Born: 1988

View Postscielle, on 13 August 2019 - 06:54 AM, said:

It's wonderful to see different kind of artists, from hip pop to indie , sometimes very ecclectic like die antwood from south africa . The day Celine will decide she can record come unique projects between album like EP and just some collaboration and featuring for fun, I will be the happiest person on earth, Just like when she said she would love to collaborate with Arcade Fire, I would die, two of Montreal biggest exports

Edited by manolo19, 13 August 2019 - 08:49 AM.

scielle

scielle

Celine Worshipper

• Members
  • 7,799 posts
Another one of CBC's Jam or Not a Jam :)
(about 50sec in)

scielle

scielle

Celine Worshipper

• Members
  • 7,799 posts

View Postscielle, on 22 January 2018 - 08:56 PM, said:

New stuff from Hey Reilly (for Highsnobriety - https://www.instagra...by=highsnobiety )

https://www.instagra...n-by=hey_reilly

Posted Image

Hey Reilly is back with some more Celine -

https://www.instagra.../p/BzcuzivAvjw/
https://www.instagra.../p/BqsMcS0gBQC/
https://www.instagra.../p/BoQ-VOTAvB_/

Chantemoi

Chantemoi

Celine Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 1,842
  • 567 posts
  • Local time: 10:30 AM
  • Born: 1986

View Postscielle, on 22 June 2019 - 06:23 AM, said:

Is this the same Rob Sheffield?!  :shocked:

Haha he describes her voice as “furniture polish” on covers of songs like “At Last” and “Nature Boy”. I find that really accurate. I’m not usually a fan of her “loyal” covers - some ppl say she says within the lines out of respect for the original, but I say it’s more like lack of innovation. I hope this next album proves me wrong. Wouldn’t it be nice to have a fresh album with ZERO covers? When was the last time we had that? D’elles? :-)

Edited by Chantemoi, 24 August 2019 - 07:50 AM.

Ukrfan

Ukrfan

Celine Fanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPip
    • Member ID: 32,955
  • 336 posts
  • Local time: 07:30 PM

View PostChantemoi, on 24 August 2019 - 07:45 AM, said:

Haha he describes her voice as "furniture polish" on covers of songs like "At Last" and "Nature Boy". I find that really accurate. I'm not usually a fan of her "loyal" covers - some ppl say she says within the lines out of respect for the original, but I say it's more like lack of innovation. I hope this next album proves me wrong. Wouldn't it be nice to have a fresh album with ZERO covers? When was the last time we had that? D'elles? :-)

Maybe that is the reason Celine ignored the hell out of D'elles :rolleyes: . She immediately lost interest in that album because it had no covers :sofunny:

Edited by Ukrfan, 24 August 2019 - 10:56 AM.

Chantemoi

Chantemoi

Celine Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 1,842
  • 567 posts
  • Local time: 10:30 AM
  • Born: 1986

View PostUkrfan, on 24 August 2019 - 10:56 AM, said:

Maybe that is the reason Celine ignored the hell out of D'elles :rolleyes: . She immediately lost interest in that album because it had no covers :sofunny:

You make an extremely valid point! Haha

scielle

scielle

Celine Worshipper

• Members
  • 7,799 posts

View Postscielle, on 12 August 2019 - 08:17 AM, said:

I don't think the story is available online (yet?), but The Walrus is Canada's flagship literary / cultural magazine; kinda like The New Yorker.

Davey84

Davey84

a prince among men

• Super Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 4,296
  • 25,822 posts
  • Born: 1984

View Postscielle, on 28 August 2019 - 05:33 PM, said:

Very interesting!! Only read the first part, but will read the rest later!

Posted Image

Rick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!

A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07

Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!

How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th

scielle

scielle

Celine Worshipper

• Members
  • 7,799 posts

POPULAR

View PostDavey84, on 29 August 2019 - 12:53 AM, said:

Very interesting!! Only read the first part, but will read the rest later!

Well, The Walrus is known for their long-form journalism!

For those who didn't get through all of it, below is an excerpt.
And check out the photographer's site, too. She's got the spread of the print edition on there: https://www.sarahpal....com/celinedion

Celine Dion is Everywhere
By Suzannah Showler for The Walrus

"At fifty-one, Dion is wrapping up her Vegas residency with a world tour, an album, and two movies in the works. Why has it taken forty years for the world’s most talented singer to finally become cool?

[...] Céline Dion has been in residence at Caesars Palace Las Vegas more often than not since 2003. They built the Colosseum just for her, plugging 95 million American dollars into a 4,000-plus-seat concert hall modelled after the ancient Roman original, though this one has the largest LED screen in North America and a stage that’s more motorized lifts than stable ground.

The gamble has paid off. Céline Dion’s first occupation of Caesars, A New Day…, is the highest grossing concert residency anywhere, ever, with Billboard reporting that it earned the equivalent of $610 million Canadian during its run, from 2003 to 2007. Queen Céline returned to her palace in 2011 for Céline, which is the second-most successful residency in history, having taken in $320 million by the time it ended in June of this year.

Céline’s time in the desert has been epic. I mean that in the classical sense: lengthy, episodic, featuring the triumphs of a heroine. Over the past sixteen years, she has performed in Vegas 1,141 times. That’s around 1,141 days of total vocal rest to save herself for the show, 1,141 times yelling, “Shall we go for it?” at the audience, 1,141 E-flat-fives belted at full volume while doing the kind of Gumby-like back bend a yoga teacher would call a heart opener. Céline—is it okay if I call her Céline?—has opened her whole bleeding heart to 4.5 million people in Vegas alone.

Back in 2003, the Vegas strip was a palliative-care ward for fame: residency there was little more than a way to let one’s star fade with a little dignity, plus 24/7 access to slots and steaks. Then came Céline—still Titanic-ally famous, her heart going on and on—and soon others followed. First Elton, then Britney and J-Lo and Shania, and now the fresh class of Vegas residents includes Lady Gaga, Cardi B, and Drake. Céline Dionwho has long been impressive and spectacular but until recently few would have called cool—made having a Vegas residency a Thing.

At fifty-one, Céline has arguably become Canada’s greatest living icon. Parents love her, grandparents adore her, and now the younger generation is discovering that not only is she endlessly talented but also endlessly memeable. The internet swooned when she arrived at this year’s Met gala looking like she’d been baptized in gold paint and sewn into a bodysuit slash bead curtain, a corona of singed peacock feathers growing straight out of her skull. Not long after, she sashayed through Paris Couture week and Twitter feeds like a living gif, serving such high-meets-low looks as a no-pants-no-problem scuba number with blazer, a gown that looked like sound waves rendered in mesh, and a replica of the honking Titanic jewel necklace worn over an “I Love Paris Hilton” T-shirt.

At the apex of midlife, here’s where things are at for Céline: It’s been three years since René Angélil, her manager of more than thirty years and husband of twenty-one, died of complications from throat cancer. Her twins are eight years old; her eldest son recently became an adult. In April, she signed her first beauty contract with L’Oréal Paris. Her new gender-neutral children’s clothing line, Célinununu, is popular with both shoppers and conspiracy theorists (think onesies that manage to be both cute and somehow satanic). This September, she launches Courage, her first world tour in over a decade, kicking off the first sixty-six dates with close-to-home concerts in Quebec City, Montreal, and Ottawa. Her twelfth studio album in English and twenty-seventh overall—also Courage—is expected to drop in November. Not one but two Céline-inspired biopics are currently in production.

As she leaves Vegas and heads back into the world, nearly four decades into her career, a full-blown Célinaissance has been declared. But why is her celebrity suddenly so pressing, so meaningful, so of this moment? Céline isn’t exactly new—just about everyone already knows the basic story: born and raised outside Montreal, a preteen singing sensation by fourteen. More than 200 million album sales later, she’s banked five Grammys, two Oscars, seven Billboard Music Awards, twenty Junos. She’s been around for so long that much of the world has no conscious memory from the Before Céline era: she has always been the soundtrack to grocery store aisles, cab rides, the corniest parts of every cornball movie you hate to love.

[...] Trying to understand Céline’s resurgence after a lifetime of fame feels like trying to pinpoint when exactly weather becomes climate. I decided to get closer to the source. I went to Las Vegas see Céline Dion in the final days of her Céline concert. But I also went to see her in not-Céline—Vegas being a breeding ground for impersonators who have made embodying the icon into their art and their livelihood. After all, celebrity can be blinding—sometimes the best way to see it is to turn away from the bright centre of the many-sequined spectacle, to reconstruct the disco ball by looking at the carousel of lights spinning in its orbit. [...]

I try to imagine Céline Dion googling herself, picture her typing “Céline Dion impersonator” into a search bar. Does Céline really need to go looking for herself in the world? Does she ask the whole stupid internet the same questions the rest of us ask: How do you see me? Who am I really?

René Angélil loved to gamble. He was capable of yo-yoeing through losses and gains of up to a quarter million dollars in a year. But the biggest bet he ever took was on Céline herself, mortgaging his home to pay for her first album, 1981’s La voix du bon Dieu. Angélil held to what he called a “theory of patterns,” claiming that wins come in waves. He believed you can tune in to the vicissitudes of fortune, feel when luck has gathered around you and when it’s left you on your own.

Céline is similarly attuned to the vibrations of chance. Take five: it’s been her lucky number for thirty-seven years. She was fifth to perform at the 1982 Yamaha World Popular Song Festival in Japan twice in a row, drawing the same lot for the final rounds of the competition. Then, as she stepped onstage, she spotted a five-yen coin and slipped it in her shoe. The Japanese word for five is go. Céline went. She won.

“You don’t create superstitions, it happens,” Céline once told a reporter who was not me. Her world is full of rituals, tokens, and charms. When events feel important, Céline circles back, repeats, willing moments to overlap like a double exposure. Her assistants once happened to wave goodbye to her in unison, so now they have to do it that way every time. She does a thumb-forward handshake with each member of her crew before a show. She found a nickel onstage in Trois-Rivières, like the Japanese coin resurfaced in a new form, and now it lives in her Louis Vuitton purse.

LV: Louis Vuitton, Las Vegas, the Roman numeral for fifty-five. The initials LV held some special meaning to Céline and Angélil that was none of these or all of them—Céline swears she’ll never tell. The pair had a secret handshake, dancing their fingers at each other like baseball coaches signalling a play. Before a show, she would lay the fingers of her right hand on his left and hold them there until they both felt it: connection. Now she does it before every show with an effigy—a literal replica of Angélil’s hand, cast in bronze.

[...] He hates to admit it, but when he first started playing her, [Steve] Wayne didn’t think Céline was very, well, attractive. Plus the audience would always laugh when he played her. It wasn’t about Wayne: even at the peak of her stardom, Céline has always been just a little bit marginal, a little bit ridiculous, the butt of some long-running, unspecified joke. In time, Wayne says, he came to realize that the laughs weren’t at his expense—they were a form of appreciation. “I had to understand that that’s how they were letting me know they recognized what I was doing,” he says. “They understood the connection.”

Steven Wayne and Céline Dion are the same age, born within a few months of each other in 1968. She may not have been his first choice for a celebrity to embody, but after so many years, his attachment has grown deep. “She’s had a total metamorphosis—caterpillar to butterfly. She came to Vegas and turned into this goddess. I think she’s just breathtaking,” he says. [...]

A scene that seems apocryphal, even though it’s true: twelve-year-old Céline Marie Claudette Dion of Charlemagne, youngest of fourteen children, beloved but accidental coda to her warm, musical family, stands in René Angélil’s office, sings a capella, and brings the Québécois music mogul to tears. The song she belts into a pen, “Ce n’était qu’un rêve,” (“It Was Only a Dream”) was written by her mother and brother, designed as a vehicle to carry young Céline’s voice into the heart and tear ducts of someone like Angélil, someone with the power to make a star. [...] The song would become Céline’s first single, charting in the top ten in Quebec.

In the years since, Céline’s song choices have remained just as melodramatic and saccharine. But her vocal skill is no joke. Within the music industry, she’s earned an eclectic roster of fans: Alice Cooper, Ice-T, Pavarotti, Prince. Drake says his next tattoo will be of her face. She is discussed with the same reverence as Whitney Houston and Mariah Carey, and only a handful of singers alive can match the horsepower she brings to her full range. As critic Carl Wilson points out in Let’s Talk About Love, his 2007 book on Céline’s place in the pantheon of taste, the force of her talent is most often delivered as a statement of fact: those are some pipes. [...]

In 1990, three nights into the tour for Unison, her first studio album in English, Céline Dion lost her voice. Singing onstage in Sherbrooke, Quebec, it just “came apart like wet paper. It was like entering a vacuum,” she writes in her 2000 autobiography, My Story, My Dream.

Céline was only twenty-two at the time, and her response to her vocal injury was extreme, beginning with a weeks-long retreat into total silence followed by the razing and reconstructing of all her natural vocal habits, building new muscle memory from scratch. For the nearly thirty years since, she has been following almost unfathomable physical, vocal, and dare-I-say spiritual regimens: vigilant exercises, special diets, a lifelong relationship with speechlessness. It’s a strange combination of self-denial and self-worship—treating her body, with all its temporary, mortal vicissitudes, as a vessel for her voice. Céline manages to even make asceticism seem extravagant.

This is Céline’s default setting: over the top, excessive, too much. She wears her heart on her sleeve but makes it fashion. [...]

I wanted to find Céline through five of her impersonators—for the luck, for the pattern. Connect the dots and it’s there: five points to make a star. But one Céline flaked on me (she’s gigging on cruise ships, doing Céline on the high seas), and I wound up with only four. I thought it would be all wrong. But, of course, it’s obvious: Céline is the fifth Céline. Two plus two plus the gondolier makes five, and Céline Dion is here for it.

There is a video of her that went viral in January 2018. A seemingly drunk woman makes her way onstage during a concert, swings a leg around the singer’s willowy frame, and gives her a solid, canine humping. Céline’s reaction is to sing the Barney & Friends theme song: “I love you / You love me.” [...]

It’s moments like this that define Céline. Yes, she is a self-important, all-consuming, unabashedly rich megastar, but she’s one who still insists on recognizing herself in other people. Not every celebrity can do that: convert egotism into sympathy. Céline is sincerely superficial but never superficially sincere. In her world, even the most minor points of intersection have meaning. All those fragmentary details where human lives seem to mirror one another aren’t mere coincidence—they are a pattern, an opportunity, an ethic.

One morning, before the sun is all the way up, Steven Wayne sends me a text: “I met Céline Dion last night.” There’s a picture of the two of them pressed together as if conjoined: Steven-Céline in a black, sequined gown embellished with silver stars, Céline-Céline in a bedazzled cap and pants like a denim cocoon. The shot was taken on the set of a promo video for the Courage tour. Wayne was hired as a Céline doppelgänger who happens to drive up with a car of drag divas when Céline is stranded on the side of a desert highway.

I ask what she was like up close, in real life. Wayne reports that she swore like a sailor and sang like the heroine of a musical and was incredibly gracious. Céline thanked Wayne for impersonating her. He could hardly believe it. Then she repeated it, thanking him again. [...]

Finally, I went to see Céline Dion in Céline. It was the fifth day of the month. She would make a rumoured $500,000 (US) for this one show. I walked through the gates of the Palace, and soon she was real: there on the stage that could lift her to the heavens, in the theatre they built just for her, apparating like a blur of glittering pixels, approximately ten feet tall, hair and skin and clothes all spun from some rarified gold. She said thank you to the audience a hundred times. I couldn’t stop laughing—she just reminded me so much of herself. She asked how we were all doing, and I know that’s what they all ask, but it seemed like she really meant it, and 4,000 of us screamed together as if by her grace, in our worship, we’d become one thing. “We got something in common already,” she said, like this was only the beginning of what we would find if we looked, “because we’re doing pretty good too.”

And then Céline sang. It wasn’t like anything I’ve ever heard."

Edited by scielle, 29 August 2019 - 10:08 PM.

scielle

scielle

Celine Worshipper

• Members
  • 7,799 posts
So the hotel is still under construction?
They're putting Queen Celine in a hotel sans pool for 3 weeks?!  :shocked: :giggle:

https://www.journald...are-pour-celine

scielle

scielle

Celine Worshipper

• Members
  • 7,799 posts
Oops, that was supposed to be in the tour thread. Sorry. Too late to edit.

scielle

scielle

Celine Worshipper

• Members
  • 7,799 posts
In today's Fortune Magazine: Celine Dion is Having a Moment (it's basically a story about the Walrus story)
https://fortune.com/...tour-new-album/

scielle

scielle

Celine Worshipper

• Members
  • 7,799 posts
Haha, I love that they acknowledged this.
I guess that means the answer to the "does she Google herself" question posed in the article is... "yes"! (Or at least her team does!)

Edited by scielle, 30 August 2019 - 09:52 AM.

maki_Dion-er

maki_Dion-er

Celine Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,997 posts

View Postscielle, on 30 August 2019 - 09:52 AM, said:

Haha, I love that they acknowledged this.
I guess that means the answer to the "does she Google herself" question posed in the article is... "yes"! (Or at least her team does!)

She definitely googles herself, plus other things. She knows people upload videos of her shows on YouTube so there's that at least. She's an avid YouTube user (she's probably watched tons of vids on Sia, Adele, Gaga,  and her current obsession LP lol).

There was an article where someone in her team mentioned how she finds photographs, YouTube videos, or architecture that inspire her and she shows them to her team and they figure out ways to incorporate those ideas.

It's nice to seem them aknowledge articles written about her.

scielle

scielle

Celine Worshipper

• Members
  • 7,799 posts
Oh, I know, she must. It's just so strange to think about!
I mean, that is how she found Law, after all. Or so the story goes.

Anyway, on a completely unrelated note (well, not so unrelated, I guess, since this song came about as a result of Celine's Instagram!)...

I've posted about Tunde Olaniran before (like here and here, for instance).

Well, he played Lollapalooza earlier this month, and did The Song. :-D  

mirage

mirage

Celine Addict

• Channel Addicts
    • Member ID: 112
  • 7,895 posts
  • Born: 1985
Oh yeah?? That's cool haha

View Postmaki_Dion-er, on 30 August 2019 - 12:01 PM, said:

She knows people upload videos of her shows on YouTube so there's that at least.

nuts2you

nuts2you

Celine Maniac

• Donators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 18,329
  • 8,502 posts
  • Born: 1968
I think that's how she gets her Idea's from , should I drop this song and add this one, that's just my idea . should I put this outfit on instead of this,

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 430 user(s)

nuts2you, Ejion, pat200, Dane, Cuchi, noyau, PuraVida, nahuelsc, Ororo Munroe, Katie, ivo, scielle, Smart17, DionFanAlways, Céline RO, québecflower, joaofilho, Naiomi zhannah, Celinex, wjd, Taking Chances, celinefanonline, Only one celine, isabel leite, Jeff Abbott, Remon, chs, maki_Dion-er, Chantemoi, HushNow, duri, donpi86, jpatdeleon09, Sosof12, smw, juls75, Alliot, nowanorris, Your_Su_Phu, Davey84, jaapjan, Zofia, karalayna, Balao, Domi, hoosierito, Joe, manolo19, rhonda813, ryba, hugo020, manu23, ssummer, queenofvegas, stone, Neddo, BartFCS, Jackie, Ajax, roro, rpopowski, iza, kathyc25, Alex_Incognito, Loup_garou, minolli, felicia, Critiaslux, Mac, Xpresso, JulienMcbeal, jwawesomepanda, Ukrfan, mebe, Peter12345, maikan, Robrules3, incognito, Philippe, celinedionfan1, Nmj, mattia, rfkavanagh, CDion05, TommKat22, twk3395, GameC, Henri, Dancing_Queen, maria_k, giannislyber, dionicfan, tdolson88, sarit_celine, zeopower6, PC_59, Frankiboy, anewdayhascome, Alice, PaulTo, MusicCollection, IL_DINO, pepillo90, GUSAM28, CSchmidt, ruimarques, Daysleeper, celine_rox, Peppercorn1991, alextrusca, dawn, marc-02, celinesounds, ajguerras, chinit0, CelineIloilo, Flymetothemoon, celfan123, isurrender, cdurand54, aileejang05, selsdion, CelineDionForeverNY, Schwa83, Holborn, jmiracle, Andy Man, Esty, ordinary fan, comingback, lyn, danger, Contre Nature, Kian, superibi, couldawouldashoulda, meow, superuomovate, karen5, takeachance, mdion2006, adi dion, Trombones13, Frozen_Phoenix, delta, CSCfan, krazy_kool_dude, KCM, char_celine, sebulba, Celinefan2019, ramonik, Shaun, Cuquito, tonybower, MTJ, ewh12, empress, ChuChu, sayyed, DestinMg5, ika, No1IrishFan, GoldenLeaf, mari2711, Mary17, Modesta, winforlife, Robbie, chawatak, rathnakumar, stevo, Ben, Angel2006, emmanuel, ffgravygirl82, fred, dorfus, LeChauffeur100, duchess83, angelil78, cher&celinefan, weasley321, bilinkew, trangceline_89, Celine-Fan, Celine Fan 77, brendanm999, Bell, commoncommoncommon, Sonia Descheneaux, Lestat5485, Rea, newday, frankster, tomier, Edgar14, emi&celine, Bartholdemus, Mike--Mtl, contre5nature, Del, Enigma2310, mariox, celine19, joc13, Julianne, stéph14, Sebulba1, rachel9767, MaxRayÎles, Charles, fabricio esteves, praetka, Black Kitten, Lexi, AtitanicfanofCelineDion, Derek F., Roland61, gabidion!, liketheair, CelineGAfan, celinespanishfan, Ronny83, brujocrow, Bruno Portugal, IamRha, celine28, Ziggy68, suddenly22, cec, Hilda, ARTBOP, Javito, reynolds, Mynameiswhatever, drove all night, SantiagoColorado, Mark_Rdam, Jascka01, mike_z, hollylou, Boy, Kyle_Jared, MistaChanel, mar19ieke, andreaaas, smash, WCD199317, totallydi, chrisannabanana, max24, loveisontheway, dixieland, Nautanick, chocolatechip15, Antonio011, Mozzy88, karebear82, Noid Enilec, célinedionfan_16, katleen86, aniaa19, littlechap, brandon_vincent, SACE, Roxlly, WendyG64, somaltseva, YoungMrsH, tomdalbou, CelineTheBest5, Frenchie, RosieBarron, Audreyhat, rock6kev, Shamrock_1982, SlovakClark, Pepperpote, anna, nadeennoody, Kerol, 7777, Brandon, noar, Karlijn, Matias, Celine_2533, Cheska, Cafe67, Newbieeee, Marthe23, garçon, Gulenkov, 4girlsathome, Celine-Express, LcMason, *kirstie*, tessika, CelineDionFreak, clarinetgirl91, bourque222, milotjuh, kidy111, dolores, koala44, Duchess, bsj1701, ceon, LukeD, Coronis, dyusha, PatrickDion22, nomys, davidion, FlOR, jbechs, Goffy, earl36, Dionism, bakorder, dj_a_rock, barbaramuranyi, shasti, jepoi, bgcalde, cup99, PriscillaBarragan, MrTim212, browseceline, chrisel, ThisTime, Hjiddosem, Miha, celian, Andlin, debora, RTafuri, idroveallnight, Davenoosa, Ginahall218, superstar85ca, Dominic, medley, celine4evauk, Caledor, Krys, Niko's, annayang, artistman2007, I Drove All Night!, celinish98, crazy4music, celine4eva, westpalm542, kashief, markg, vzon, lucassfilho, tristan.josef, MonDion, seanibreeze, dodobird, Jeffieboi, celinefan2011, Vole, Moo112, enno2007, sander21, Brady, djdanii, Manila, banananas, ilka, justinecoria, yellowrose14, CelineVT, sash546, sunnyday, newyorksnl15, Davar, andrecb, StrangeDays, Jessyka, AidenAiena, meanttofly, quebecker, abadi, CelineAndRene, NoamC, phoebekins, changepas39, Scramasboy, clbmed02, klmalling, swimmer, Lotty, sweetlovers1224, homerton, Ncarbia, neil1981, Pangloss76, neilg, natalie_, hala, imaswede78, WindyCityCelineFan, MalaysiaCeline, celine_foreva, Overjoyed, live to love, manilou, teresa3717, Rossum89, $P!K&, the power of celine, Chad-IV, tiniann88, marif, andyw024, actofcontrition, viniscand, lllBeautifulll, amerikevin, Timster, Rachel_5, Magda5, Simon, Milena5, Muppetcanfly1995

Administrators: Koolan & Bellamy