Las Vegas Shows  

Welcome to Celine Dion Forum

Welcome to Celine Dion Forum, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of Celine Dion Forum by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here
  • Click here to become a member!

Céline being cool againA new wave of good press and appreciation

559 replies to this topic

maki_Dion-er

maki_Dion-er

Celine Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 37,012
  • 1,997 posts
  • Local time: 09:35 AM
  • Skin: Celine 2016
  • Born: 1990

View Postscielle, on 04 April 2019 - 09:25 PM, said:

Or just Celine memes (or GIFs!) in general - that's a treasure trove!

yes, hilarious and great promo for the younger audience.
I'd love to see her reaction to the "mixtape" ones from her in the yellow suit, the image of how she tells a story, and the ones from Vogue where she's kneeling
Attached File  CD meme 1.jpg   56.69K   23 downloads

also just some of the funny tweets made about her like the ones of how much Jamaicans love her.

Chantemoi

Chantemoi

Celine Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 1,842
  • 567 posts
  • Local time: 08:35 AM
  • Born: 1986
I’m surprised I haven’t seen anyone post on this yet...

One of my friends informed me that last week’s episode was the Snatch Game episode where the queens choose a celebrity to impersonate on a “Hollywood Squares” type of panel. Canadian queen Brook Lynn Hytes chose Céline, and she donned the famous backwards John Galliano suit from the 1999 Oscars red carpet. Unfortunately, pretty much everyone agreed that —aside from the costume — it was a total disaster. Did anyone else see it?

maki_Dion-er

maki_Dion-er

Celine Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,997 posts
Celine got a mention in the season finale of Supernatural.

Also, during a karaoke scene in a season 3 episode of Supergirl one character sang I Drove All Night.

I think the writers at the CW might like Celine Dion.

TommKat22

TommKat22

Celine Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 28,161
  • 677 posts
  • Born: 1991

View Postmaki_Dion-er, on 26 April 2019 - 01:48 PM, said:

Celine got a mention in the season finale of Supernatural.

Also, during a karaoke scene in a season 3 episode of Supergirl one character sang I Drove All Night.

I think the writers at the CW might like Celine Dion.

I'm glad they've finally changed their mind about her after they did that episode where they unsank the Titanic so she would only be known as a lounge singer from Quebec. :P
Tommy

Davey84

Davey84

a prince among men

• Super Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 4,296
  • 25,822 posts
  • Local time: 03:35 PM
  • Born: 1984

View Postffgravygirl82, on 27 April 2019 - 01:48 PM, said:

yea sorry i do not really watch this particular tv show, but again i do kind of find it ODD & ANNOYING (& NOT just this particular show, but in GENERAL,) with the whole mentality "if it WASNT FOR 'TITANIC', celine would NOT be as famous & successful as she is", which to me is BULL-LOCKS!! ��

cause yes even though "my heart will go on" is one of her most WELL KNOWN & BEST SELLING SONG, & nothing & nobody can take that away from her...

buuuuut sorry, she did still have lots of success & was famous BEFORE "titanic" & "MHWGO", celine was NOT a 'unknown nobody from quebec' before "titanic", she DID have 4 successful english albums BEFORE "MHWGO", & she had successful tours as well!!

& even before she was singing in english, she was VERY successful in canada & france & other parts of europe with her french music career... its just her singing in english pushed her to MUCH MORE success!!

but my point is, "MHWGO" & "titanic" is NOT the only thing that made celines success, she had it BEFORE THAT SONG & MOVIE, personally i think she has made ALOT MORE BETTER MUSIC since then (but just not as well known to the world outside of us fans!!) ��

sorry for the very long rant, it just does bother me when the general public & media tie celine down to just ONE song & movie soundtrack to her success when celine has had success waaaay BEFORE then & will still have success AFTER cause of her enormous talent & beautiful soul!! ��
I totally agree. Its such a shame her whole career most of the time gets minimalised to MHWGO. Up to MHWGO her career was more than thriving before LTAL came out, selling millions of albums and having multiple hits in English and French. The demand for Celine was mega high in 1997 and MHWGO in 1998 was the cherry on the cake.

Even though her break in 2000 was well deserved, I do wonder if it would have been better if Celine had released a new full album in 1999 with a new sound, like more songs like TTWII, to shake off that MHWGO imagine and showed the world in the height of her popularity that she was much more than MHWGO.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G950F met Tapatalk

Posted Image

Rick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!

A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07

Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!

How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th

TommKat22

TommKat22

Celine Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 28,161
  • 677 posts
  • Born: 1991

View Postffgravygirl82, on 27 April 2019 - 01:48 PM, said:

yea sorry i do not really watch this particular tv show, but again i do kind of find it ODD & ANNOYING (& NOT just this particular show, but in GENERAL,) with the whole mentality "if it WASNT FOR 'TITANIC', celine would NOT be as famous & successful as she is", which to me is BULL-LOCKS!! ����

cause yes even though "my heart will go on" is one of her most WELL KNOWN & BEST SELLING SONG, & nothing & nobody can take that away from her...

buuuuut sorry, she did still have lots of success & was famous BEFORE "titanic" & "MHWGO", celine was NOT a 'unknown nobody from quebec' before "titanic", she DID have 4 successful english albums BEFORE "MHWGO", & she had successful tours as well!!

& even before she was singing in english, she was VERY successful in canada & france & other parts of europe with her french music career... its just her singing in english pushed her to MUCH MORE success!!

but my point is, "MHWGO" & "titanic" is NOT the only thing that made celines success, she had it BEFORE THAT SONG & MOVIE, personally i think she has made ALOT MORE BETTER MUSIC since then (but just not as well known to the world outside of us fans!!) ����

sorry for the very long rant, it just does bother me when the general public & media tie celine down to just ONE song & movie soundtrack to her success when celine has had success waaaay BEFORE then & will still have success AFTER cause of her enormous talent & beautiful soul!! ����

I completely agree. If we're talking about just the U.S., she already had 7 top 10 singles, including 2 #1s before MHWGO. She also had a #1 album that won Album of the Year at the Grammys as well, and had been chosen to perform at the 1996 Olympics. After MHWGO, she also had 2 top 10 songs, including a #1 single (IYA). So, it's foolish when people say she was not successful before Titanic, and that she was not famous after Titanic.
Tommy

maki_Dion-er

maki_Dion-er

Celine Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,997 posts
After seeing it used for years on so many sports moments I didn't know it was also a popular meme for epic tv/movie moments. It is a definite step up :giggle:

SPOILERS for Game of Thrones. If you do not want to be spoiled DO NOT click.
Spoiler

scielle

scielle

Celine Worshipper

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 34,929
  • 7,799 posts
  • Born: 1982

View Postmaki_Dion-er, on 28 April 2019 - 11:52 PM, said:

After seeing it used for years on so many sports moments I didn't know it was also a popular meme for epic tv/movie moments. It is a definite step up :giggle:

SPOILERS for Game of Thrones. If you do not want to be spoiled DO NOT click.
Spoiler

There are many of these, actually. Some more viral than others, but here's an article with a few re. GOT: https://www.cnet.com...-titanic-music/

It's definitely become the go-to meme for every dramatic moment - be it in sports or film/ TV.
The Luke Skywalker one from several years ago I think was the first major film treatment that went really viral and got quite a bit of coverage at the time.

Edit: Correction - remembered Luke was to ABM.

Edited by scielle, 29 April 2019 - 03:03 PM.

scielle

scielle

Celine Worshipper

• Members
  • 7,799 posts
So I was walking through Lincoln Center Plaza earlier tonight en route to the Met (opera, not museum; went to see Yannick do his thing), and passed by a bunch of teenagers singing MHWGO at the top of their lungs. :)

Who says kids don't know Celine!

Critiaslux

Critiaslux

Celine Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 33,048
  • 1,000 posts
  • Local time: 02:35 PM
  • Born: 1978

View Postscielle, on 03 May 2019 - 10:17 PM, said:

So I was walking through Lincoln Center Plaza earlier tonight en route to the Met (opera, not museum; went to see Yannick do his thing), and passed by a bunch of teenagers singing MHWGO at the top of their lungs. :)

Who says kids don't know Celine!

Yep.

The 2017 BBMA performance was a proof of the iconic status of the song.

IMO the term icon is (too) often used, but in the case of MHWGO and Céline, the last years have cemented that.

gafsa

gafsa

Celine Obsessed

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 13,739
  • 2,548 posts
  • Local time: 09:35 PM
  • Born: 1985
Single doesn't means hits

Davey84

Davey84

a prince among men

• Super Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 4,296
  • 25,822 posts
  • Born: 1984

View PostChantemoi, on 23 April 2019 - 05:53 PM, said:

I'm surprised I haven't seen anyone post on this yet...

One of my friends informed me that last week's episode was the Snatch Game episode where the queens choose a celebrity to impersonate on a "Hollywood Squares" type of panel. Canadian queen Brook Lynn Hytes chose Céline, and she donned the famous backwards John Galliano suit from the 1999 Oscars red carpet. Unfortunately, pretty much everyone agreed that —aside from the costume — it was a total disaster. Did anyone else see it?

I wasn't the best... but i am glad Céline is now finally part of RPD! Hopefully a queen in the future will be inspired to do it better!

Posted Image

Rick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!

A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07

Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!

How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th

Dion2000

Dion2000

Celine Obsessed

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 36,911
  • 2,490 posts
  • Born: 2000
If Celine went on RPD they could do a Celine runway and that I would love

scielle

scielle

Celine Worshipper

• Members
  • 7,799 posts
See stories: https://www.instagra...es/mikefendeez/

scielle

scielle

Celine Worshipper

• Members
  • 7,799 posts
:)
https://www.instagra.../p/BxXaSZPHpFM/

scielle

scielle

Celine Worshipper

• Members
  • 7,799 posts
Entirely random, but: https://www.instagra.../p/BxqN7r6B-E7/

(Also, she should totally sell that t-shirt!)

Edited by scielle, 19 May 2019 - 05:17 PM.

scielle

scielle

Celine Worshipper

• Members
  • 7,799 posts
A super interesting, 15-min discussion of the Celinaissance.
En francais.
Really worth a listen.

scielle

scielle

Celine Worshipper

• Members
  • 7,799 posts
Sparked by Carpool, but this great piece is far broader than that.
READ IT.

Critiaslux

Critiaslux

Celine Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 33,048
  • 1,000 posts
  • Born: 1978

View Postscielle, on 21 May 2019 - 03:35 PM, said:

Sparked by Carpool, but this great piece is far broader than that.
READ IT.

Celine Dion. 2020
^_^

scielle

scielle

Celine Worshipper

• Members
  • 7,799 posts

View PostCritiaslux, on 21 May 2019 - 04:04 PM, said:

Celine Dion. 2020
^_^

Oh, that shirt already exists. 😁
See: Liz Plank

scielle

scielle

Celine Worshipper

• Members
  • 7,799 posts

scielle

scielle

Celine Worshipper

• Members
  • 7,799 posts

View Postscielle, on 27 May 2019 - 02:42 PM, said:

Didn't have time to go through and quote when I first posted this, but here are some excerpts. Nice piece.

“Céline Dion, Québécoise goddess and the queen of our hearts, nearly showed up to the camp-themed 2019 Met Gala outfitted for camping. […] Dion’s cheerful admission was, of course, the very essence of camp itself — a beautiful irony not lost on social media’s huddling masses. What could be more camp, more winking in its subversion of innocence, than one of our greatest living embodiments of camp insisting she actually didn’t know what “camp” meant? In that fateful moment, it’s possible some of you felt the seismic intimation of a rumble as the minds of so many gay men and armchair semioticians collectively exploded.

Our idols are what we make them, and in that sense, Céline Dion has been renewed. The Dion of chest-beating, adult contemporary omnipresence throughout the 1990s is not today’s late-2010s diva stumbling into high-concept couture. When journalist Carl Wilson proposed, in his 2007 book Let’s Talk About Love: A Journey to the End of Taste, that the hordes of music snobs give Céline a chance, it was the kind of argument that demanded a 176-page defence.

And then everything changed. Three years after issuing an expanded edition of Let’s Talk About Love, Wilson assessed, rather than made a case for, Dion’s coolness in Maclean’s. The Atlantic declared that Céline Dion had saved the 2017 Billboard Music Awards with “pop opulence so well-executed that it transcends kitsch.” Drake announced his not-totally-joking intention to get a tattoo of her face. In the age of Trump, amid a memeified zeitgeist and pop culture’s accelerated queering, it was clear that a new era had dawned: a Célinaissance.

Something else happened, too. As she leaned into her new role as quirky pop-art matriarch of the people, the balladeeress from Charlemagne, Quebec, quietly emerged from her chrysalis as a lesbian icon. At least, maybe. […]

A deeper dive into Dion’s early-career aesthetic choices surfaces other hints, as Autostraddle recently pointed out. “In the early 1990s, Canadian pop music gave questioning queer girls an icon who performed what they couldn’t yet express: angsty, apprehensive subtexts about the wrong kind of love sometimes being so, so right sung by a diva in is-she-or-isn’t-she pantsuits and short, sensible dark hair.” […]

Dion has an unconventional beauty that’s less classically soft and feminine than it is, well, handsome. Her slim, boyish figure suits a suit, and she wears them often (and very well). She’s a diva who doesn’t act like one, a superstar of improbable chill. And yet, critically, Dion’s down-to-earth demeanour presents, unlike the soundbite professions from certain young ingenues, of a tomboyish devotion to pizza and beer. Dion’s goofy faces and self-effacing gags never feel designed to reassure straight men that she’s “not like the other girls,” but rather like a hand extended to an audience of girlfriends.

Where Dion’s diva signposts are effortlessly suggestive of gay male fandom, the attributes that more subtly and cumulatively point toward a lesbian iconography are intimate and knowing. In a sense, their quietness makes them more insistent."

Edited by scielle, 30 May 2019 - 11:16 PM.

scielle

scielle

Celine Worshipper

• Members
  • 7,799 posts
From Sydney Morning Herald: https://www.smh.com....602-p51tqu.html

scielle

scielle

Celine Worshipper

• Members
  • 7,799 posts
Posted in the Vegas thread since they're doing a whole week's worth of articles for the last week of Vegas, but belongs here, too. Today's article is an interview with Carl Wilson: https://www.macleans...ut-for-her-now/

stevo

stevo

Celine Worshipper

• Channel Addicts
    • Member ID: 1,224
  • 5,333 posts

View Postscielle, on 04 June 2019 - 05:33 AM, said:

Posted in the Vegas thread since they're doing a whole week's worth of articles for the last week of Vegas, but belongs here, too. Today's article is an interview with Carl Wilson: https://www.macleans...ut-for-her-now/

THIS IS WONDERFUL AND SHOULD BE QUOTED IN NEWSPAPERS- YES, I'M SHOUTING
Instagram @stephen___________

scielle

scielle

Celine Worshipper

• Members
  • 7,799 posts
Check out the truck 😄
https://www.instagra...d=1qjw40g1vi249

scielle

scielle

Celine Worshipper

• Members
  • 7,799 posts

View Postscielle, on 03 June 2019 - 07:39 PM, said:

From Sydney Morning Herald: https://www.smh.com....602-p51tqu.html

It's been a week, so just catching up with many of the articles from the past few days.
And have to say thanks to Sydney Morning Herald and Brisbane Times for the out-of-the-blue blog shout-out! Ya'll make me blush! :blushing1:

maki_Dion-er

maki_Dion-er

Celine Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,997 posts
Lol

scielle

scielle

Celine Worshipper

• Members
  • 7,799 posts
https://www.rollings...is-here-847054/

"The Dionaissance is Here
It’s all coming back to her now. Céline Dion is riding high these days in a full-fledged Dionaissance. Three years after tragically losing her husband and manager, Réné Angélil, she’s working on a new album, Courage (due in November), and hitting the road for her first tour in more than a decade. She’s also prepping her very own Bohemian Rhapsody-style biopic, The Power of Love. Dion is more relatable than ever now, a single mom to three sons, moving on with a little help from her new BFF, dancer Pepe Muñoz, the gay sidekick she’s always deserved. “He’s my best friend, and we dance together,” she told Extra. “Even just holding my hand, it’s something that I haven’t had for a long time. A hug from a six-foot-three man, it was wonderful.” Welcome back, Céline — your heart will go on and on. -Rob Sheffield"

Is this the same Rob Sheffield?!  :shocked:

Bruno Portugal

Bruno Portugal

Celine Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 5,815
  • 1,842 posts

View Postscielle, on 22 June 2019 - 06:23 AM, said:

https://www.rollings...is-here-847054/

"The Dionaissance is Here
It’s all coming back to her now. Céline Dion is riding high these days in a full-fledged Dionaissance. Three years after tragically losing her husband and manager, Réné Angélil, she’s working on a new album, Courage (due in November), and hitting the road for her first tour in more than a decade. She’s also prepping her very own Bohemian Rhapsody-style biopic, The Power of Love. Dion is more relatable than ever now, a single mom to three sons, moving on with a little help from her new BFF, dancer Pepe Muñoz, the gay sidekick she’s always deserved. “He’s my best friend, and we dance together,” she told Extra. “Even just holding my hand, it’s something that I haven’t had for a long time. A hug from a six-foot-three man, it was wonderful.” Welcome back, Céline — your heart will go on and on. -Rob Sheffield"

Is this the same Rob Sheffield?!  :shocked:

Bravo!!!
I need to read a future review from the "Courage" album by RS ;)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 430 user(s)

nuts2you, Ejion, pat200, Dane, Cuchi, noyau, PuraVida, nahuelsc, Ororo Munroe, Katie, ivo, scielle, Smart17, DionFanAlways, Céline RO, québecflower, joaofilho, Naiomi zhannah, Celinex, wjd, Taking Chances, celinefanonline, Only one celine, isabel leite, Jeff Abbott, Remon, chs, maki_Dion-er, Chantemoi, HushNow, duri, donpi86, jpatdeleon09, Sosof12, smw, juls75, Alliot, nowanorris, Your_Su_Phu, Davey84, jaapjan, Zofia, karalayna, Balao, Domi, hoosierito, Joe, manolo19, rhonda813, ryba, hugo020, manu23, ssummer, queenofvegas, stone, Neddo, BartFCS, Jackie, Ajax, roro, rpopowski, iza, kathyc25, Alex_Incognito, Loup_garou, minolli, felicia, Critiaslux, Mac, Xpresso, JulienMcbeal, jwawesomepanda, Ukrfan, mebe, Peter12345, maikan, Robrules3, incognito, Philippe, celinedionfan1, Nmj, mattia, rfkavanagh, CDion05, TommKat22, twk3395, GameC, Henri, Dancing_Queen, maria_k, giannislyber, dionicfan, tdolson88, sarit_celine, zeopower6, PC_59, Frankiboy, anewdayhascome, Alice, PaulTo, MusicCollection, IL_DINO, pepillo90, GUSAM28, CSchmidt, ruimarques, Daysleeper, celine_rox, Peppercorn1991, alextrusca, dawn, marc-02, celinesounds, ajguerras, chinit0, CelineIloilo, Flymetothemoon, celfan123, isurrender, cdurand54, aileejang05, selsdion, CelineDionForeverNY, Schwa83, Holborn, jmiracle, Andy Man, Esty, ordinary fan, comingback, lyn, danger, Contre Nature, Kian, superibi, couldawouldashoulda, meow, superuomovate, karen5, takeachance, mdion2006, adi dion, Trombones13, Frozen_Phoenix, delta, CSCfan, krazy_kool_dude, KCM, char_celine, sebulba, Celinefan2019, ramonik, Shaun, Cuquito, tonybower, MTJ, ewh12, empress, ChuChu, sayyed, DestinMg5, ika, No1IrishFan, GoldenLeaf, mari2711, Mary17, Modesta, winforlife, Robbie, chawatak, rathnakumar, stevo, Ben, Angel2006, emmanuel, ffgravygirl82, fred, dorfus, LeChauffeur100, duchess83, angelil78, cher&celinefan, weasley321, bilinkew, trangceline_89, Celine-Fan, Celine Fan 77, brendanm999, Bell, commoncommoncommon, Sonia Descheneaux, Lestat5485, Rea, newday, frankster, tomier, Edgar14, emi&celine, Bartholdemus, Mike--Mtl, contre5nature, Del, Enigma2310, mariox, celine19, joc13, Julianne, stéph14, Sebulba1, rachel9767, MaxRayÎles, Charles, fabricio esteves, praetka, Black Kitten, Lexi, AtitanicfanofCelineDion, Derek F., Roland61, gabidion!, liketheair, CelineGAfan, celinespanishfan, Ronny83, brujocrow, Bruno Portugal, IamRha, celine28, Ziggy68, suddenly22, cec, Hilda, ARTBOP, Javito, reynolds, Mynameiswhatever, drove all night, SantiagoColorado, Mark_Rdam, Jascka01, mike_z, hollylou, Boy, Kyle_Jared, MistaChanel, mar19ieke, andreaaas, smash, WCD199317, totallydi, chrisannabanana, max24, loveisontheway, dixieland, Nautanick, chocolatechip15, Antonio011, Mozzy88, karebear82, Noid Enilec, célinedionfan_16, katleen86, aniaa19, littlechap, brandon_vincent, SACE, Roxlly, WendyG64, somaltseva, YoungMrsH, tomdalbou, CelineTheBest5, Frenchie, RosieBarron, Audreyhat, rock6kev, Shamrock_1982, SlovakClark, Pepperpote, anna, nadeennoody, Kerol, 7777, Brandon, noar, Karlijn, Matias, Celine_2533, Cheska, Cafe67, Newbieeee, Marthe23, garçon, Gulenkov, 4girlsathome, Celine-Express, LcMason, *kirstie*, tessika, CelineDionFreak, clarinetgirl91, bourque222, milotjuh, kidy111, dolores, koala44, Duchess, bsj1701, ceon, LukeD, Coronis, dyusha, PatrickDion22, nomys, davidion, FlOR, jbechs, Goffy, earl36, Dionism, bakorder, dj_a_rock, barbaramuranyi, shasti, jepoi, bgcalde, cup99, PriscillaBarragan, MrTim212, browseceline, chrisel, ThisTime, Hjiddosem, Miha, celian, Andlin, debora, RTafuri, idroveallnight, Davenoosa, Ginahall218, superstar85ca, Dominic, medley, celine4evauk, Caledor, Krys, Niko's, annayang, artistman2007, I Drove All Night!, celinish98, crazy4music, celine4eva, westpalm542, kashief, markg, vzon, lucassfilho, tristan.josef, MonDion, seanibreeze, dodobird, Jeffieboi, celinefan2011, Vole, Moo112, enno2007, sander21, Brady, djdanii, Manila, banananas, ilka, justinecoria, yellowrose14, CelineVT, sash546, sunnyday, newyorksnl15, Davar, andrecb, StrangeDays, Jessyka, AidenAiena, meanttofly, quebecker, abadi, CelineAndRene, NoamC, phoebekins, changepas39, Scramasboy, clbmed02, klmalling, swimmer, Lotty, sweetlovers1224, homerton, Ncarbia, neil1981, Pangloss76, neilg, natalie_, hala, imaswede78, WindyCityCelineFan, MalaysiaCeline, celine_foreva, Overjoyed, live to love, manilou, teresa3717, Rossum89, $P!K&, the power of celine, Chad-IV, tiniann88, marif, andyw024, actofcontrition, viniscand, lllBeautifulll, amerikevin, Timster, Rachel_5, Magda5, Simon, Milena5, Muppetcanfly1995

Administrators: Koolan & Bellamy