Jump to content

Las Vegas Shows  

Welcome to Celine Dion Forum

Welcome to Celine Dion Forum, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of Celine Dion Forum by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here
  • Click here to become a member!

Celine's stylist: Law Roach


954 replies to this topic

#931
jpatdeleon09

jpatdeleon09

    Céline Fan

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 24,762
  • 6,325 posts
  • Local time: 07:58 AM
  • Skin: Celine 2016
  • Joined: 26-August 09
  • Gender:
  • Country: Philippines
  • Born: 1993

View Postjoaofilho, on 19 March 2019 - 06:50 AM, said:

change hairdresser please

This!!!

LOL

#932
scielle

scielle

    Celine Worshipper

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 34,929
  • 7,753 posts
  • Local time: 06:58 PM
  • Skin: Celine 2016
  • Joined: 28-June 15
  • Gender:
  • From:New York, NY
  • Country: United States
  • Born: 1982
Only one minor Celine mention, but here's a New York Times feature about Law - https://www.nytimes....ch-zendaya.html

#933
scielle

scielle

    Celine Worshipper

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 34,929
  • 7,753 posts
  • Local time: 06:58 PM
  • Skin: Celine 2016
  • Joined: 28-June 15
  • Gender:
  • From:New York, NY
  • Country: United States
  • Born: 1982
Plenty of Celine content, though nothing new - https://www.standard...t-a4095581.html

#934
stevo

stevo

    Celine Worshipper

  • Channel Addicts
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 1,224
  • 5,328 posts
  • Local time: 12:58 AM
  • Skin: Celine 2016
  • Joined: 20-January 05
  • Gender:
  • From:Dungannon, UK
  • Country: UK
  • Born: 1982
I hope to God if she goes to the MET Gala this year that Law styles her.I miss his reassuring presence...

Edited by stevo, 24 March 2019 - 03:16 AM.

Instagram @stephen___________

#935
ryba

ryba

    Celine Worshipper

  • Channel Addicts
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 5,889
  • 5,149 posts
  • Local time: 12:58 AM
  • Skin: Celine 2016
  • Joined: 31-January 06
  • Gender:
  • Country: Germany
Yes, I’m not a fan of the way Pepe styles her. Laws looks were on a totally different level. I wish she would bring Law back for her album promo and the upcoming concerts.

Moreover, she looked absolutely stunning during the 2017 tour. And her looks during the Asia tour were disappointing (apart from the FIY dress by Law!)

Edited by ryba, 24 March 2019 - 05:24 PM.

@Sony @TeamCeline  #Release The 2016, 2017 & 2018 Summer Tours On Blu-ray!!!

#The Fans demand more Celine material to be released!!! (more & longer in-studio footage on bonus DVDs)

#936
karatedude317

karatedude317

    Celine Enthusiast

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 249
  • 1,526 posts
  • Local time: 07:58 PM
  • Skin: Celine 2016
  • Joined: 05-November 04
  • Gender:
  • From:Long Island, New York
  • Country: U.S.
  • Born: 1983

View Postryba, on 24 March 2019 - 05:21 PM, said:

Yes, I’m not a fan of the way Pepe styles her. Laws looks were on a totally different level. I wish she would bring Law back for her album promo and the upcoming concerts.

Moreover, she looked absolutely stunning during the 2017 tour. And her looks during the Asia tour were disappointing (apart from the FIY dress by Law!)

She definitely looked the best there, she needs to go back to that hair style/makeup and (gain back the weight that she lost)

#937
stevo

stevo

    Celine Worshipper

  • Channel Addicts
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 1,224
  • 5,328 posts
  • Local time: 12:58 AM
  • Skin: Celine 2016
  • Joined: 20-January 05
  • Gender:
  • From:Dungannon, UK
  • Country: UK
  • Born: 1982
Law also gives her some prestige - he seriously helped her into this new spotlight so I hope she hasn’t ditched him for her new pal
Instagram @stephen___________

#938
gafsa

gafsa

    Celine Obsessed

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 13,739
  • 2,548 posts
  • Local time: 06:58 AM
  • Skin: Celine 2016
  • Joined: 22-August 07
  • Gender:
  • Country: Indonesia
  • Born: 1985
Bring back Law

#939
Ajax

Ajax

    Celine Fanatic

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
    • Member ID: 37,006
  • 348 posts
  • Local time: 12:58 AM
  • Joined: 28-May 18
  • Gender:
  • Country: FRANCE
  • Born: 1983

View Poststevo, on 29 March 2019 - 06:48 AM, said:

Law also gives her some prestige - he seriously helped her into this new spotlight so I hope she hasn't ditched him for her new pal

It is absolutly true. But the contrary is also very true. I mean, Celine Dion also MADE Law's reputation.
He was quite confidential before Celine, working only with Zendaya and other young starlette. He became what he is now also thanks to Celine, it's not just what Law gave to Celine.

And today, except for some big projects with Zendaya, no one care that much what he is doing with Mary J Blidge or even Anne Hathaway. Dion gave him his visibality but maybe not only that but also her own and strong vision of fashion. This is why the result always had this wow factor.

Honestly I can't understand how people can dismiss Pepe and Sydney's styling over Law. I do not see ANY difference. Which means that at the end it's well Celine's influence and choices.

Posted Image


Posted Image


Posted Image

Posted Image

Honestly, can someone say that Law is better or different than Pepe and Sydney ? we are exactly in the same continuity as what Law was doing and at the end it's Celine's boldness. So far there is NO difference in their styling.

The problem that most people have is that they still don't accept Pepe in Celine's life or that he is not officially a stylist like Law. In pure fashion term we cannot praise one for another at this stage. At the end, it shows that Celine's influence is getting maybe stronger than her stylist.

Edited by Ajax, 29 March 2019 - 07:48 AM.


#940
maki_Dion-er

maki_Dion-er

    Celine Enthusiast

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 37,012
  • 1,962 posts
  • Local time: 06:58 PM
  • Skin: Celine 2016
  • Joined: 03-June 18
  • Gender:
  • From:MD
  • Country: US
  • Born: 1990
I love Law and hope he and Celine continue to work together but I don't get this pure dislike of what Pepe does. For starters he isn't her only stylist yet he's the only one that gets blamed for outfits that are disliked, and secondly Celine has had bad outfits even with Law.
She has final say, Law has said he looks up to her for her fashion sense.

I agree that Celine gave Law just as much as she got from him. They both gained from their working relationship. It wasn't just Celine benefiting.

Between his illness and other things perhaps it's Law that hasn't had a lot of time to be there for Celine.

#941
Tricey3115

Tricey3115

    Celine Freak

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 37,018
  • 838 posts
  • Local time: 07:58 PM
  • Skin: Celine 2016
  • Joined: 13-June 18
  • Gender:
  • From:Niagara Falls, ON
  • Country: Canada
  • Born: 1998
Law Posted for Celines BDay. He must still have her as a client i would love if he styled her if she does a world tour. https://www.instagra...id=qs0ufqm7y0ab

#942
angelil78

angelil78

    Instagram @nickelbv78

  • Channel Addicts
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 1,339
  • 7,190 posts
  • Local time: 11:58 PM
  • Skin: Celine 2016
  • Joined: 31-January 05
  • Gender:
  • Country: Iceland
  • Born: 1978

View PostAjax, on 29 March 2019 - 07:46 AM, said:

It is absolutly true. But the contrary is also very true. I mean, Celine Dion also MADE Law's reputation.
He was quite confidential before Celine, working only with Zendaya and other young starlette. He became what he is now also thanks to Celine, it's not just what Law gave to Celine.

And today, except for some big projects with Zendaya, no one care that much what he is doing with Mary J Blidge or even Anne Hathaway. Dion gave him his visibality but maybe not only that but also her own and strong vision of fashion. This is why the result always had this wow factor.

Honestly I can't understand how people can dismiss Pepe and Sydney's styling over Law. I do not see ANY difference. Which means that at the end it's well Celine's influence and choices.

Posted Image


Posted Image


Posted Image

Posted Image

Honestly, can someone say that Law is better or different than Pepe and Sydney ? we are exactly in the same continuity as what Law was doing and at the end it's Celine's boldness. So far there is NO difference in their styling.

The problem that most people have is that they still don't accept Pepe in Celine's life or that he is not officially a stylist like Law. In pure fashion term we cannot praise one for another at this stage. At the end, it shows that Celine's influence is getting maybe stronger than her stylist.

View Postmaki_Dion-er, on 29 March 2019 - 10:14 AM, said:

I love Law and hope he and Celine continue to work together but I don't get this pure dislike of what Pepe does. For starters he isn't her only stylist yet he's the only one that gets blamed for outfits that are disliked, and secondly Celine has had bad outfits even with Law.
She has final say, Law has said he looks up to her for her fashion sense.

I agree that Celine gave Law just as much as she got from him. They both gained from their working relationship. It wasn't just Celine benefiting.

Between his illness and other things perhaps it's Law that hasn't had a lot of time to be there for Celine.


Totally agree. And Sydney who is also styling Céline, was working for Law. So I think she's there because Law can't be with Céline as much or at all.

We are very quick to forget the bad outfits Law found for Céline. I say found because ultimately it's Céline that chooses what she wants.

Now all the bad outfits are something we are used to see in the media so some of them become "normal"
Just wait, in few months, a year, some of the outfits Céline wore in Paris Jan 2019 will not be so bad. Céline will probably top that with same stylists or new ones :giggle:

Also it's easier to remember the bad ones than the good ones.

#943
scielle

scielle

    Celine Worshipper

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 34,929
  • 7,753 posts
  • Local time: 06:58 PM
  • Skin: Celine 2016
  • Joined: 28-June 15
  • Gender:
  • From:New York, NY
  • Country: United States
  • Born: 1982
"Back home, as she promotes the partnership, the recording artist tapped her recently hired stylists Pepe Muñoz and Sydney Lopez to dress her in ensembles by fashion’s leading female designers such as Emilia Wickstead, Alberta Ferretti and Elie Saab.

Dion previously worked with Law Roach who appeared alongside her for The Hollywood Reporter stylists issue in 2017. Roach, who has also styled Zendaya and Ariana Grande, helped to solidify Dion as a style maven."

https://www.hollywoo...eswoman-1198908

#944
mirage

mirage

    Celine Addict

  • Channel Addicts
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 112
  • 7,866 posts
  • Local time: 01:58 AM
  • Skin: Celine 2016
  • Joined: 01-November 04
  • Gender:
  • From:Utrecht
  • Country: The Netherlands
  • Born: 1985
So... Bye bye Law? :(

Ah well guess he is busy anyway now. And Pepe is her friend, and 'exclusive'

View Postscielle, on 02 April 2019 - 01:49 PM, said:

"Back home, as she promotes the partnership, the recording artist tapped her recently hired stylists Pepe Muñoz and Sydney Lopez to dress her in ensembles by fashion’s leading female designers such as Emilia Wickstead, Alberta Ferretti and Elie Saab.

Dion previously worked with Law Roach who appeared alongside her for The Hollywood Reporter stylists issue in 2017. Roach, who has also styled Zendaya and Ariana Grande, helped to solidify Dion as a style maven."

https://www.hollywoo...eswoman-1198908

Edited by mirage, 02 April 2019 - 02:02 PM.


#945
angelil78

angelil78

    Instagram @nickelbv78

  • Channel Addicts
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 1,339
  • 7,190 posts
  • Local time: 11:58 PM
  • Skin: Celine 2016
  • Joined: 31-January 05
  • Gender:
  • Country: Iceland
  • Born: 1978
Law is super busy and I think that's why he's out.

I do think for the L'Oréal campaign that Pepe and Sydney did a fantastic job. I don't always like what they do but this is fantastic

#946
anna

anna

    Pa jamn bliyé di proche ou yo ke ou rènmen yo

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 762
  • 1,290 posts
  • Local time: 07:58 PM
  • Skin: Celine 2016
  • Joined: 09-December 04
  • Gender:
  • From:Ayiti
  • Country: USA
  • Born: 1985

View Postangelil78, on 02 April 2019 - 02:21 PM, said:

Law is super busy and I think that's why he's out.

I do think for the L'Oréal campaign that Pepe and Sydney did a fantastic job. I don't always like what they do but this is fantastic


L'oreal Paris usually chooses from head to toe what they want their ambassadors to wear.  In ads, commercials, and at Cannes. It has little to do with their personal stylist/stylists clothing wise.

Elie Saab, Ralph Russo, Zuhair Murad, Michael Cinco, etc...are stellar designers that will be choosen automatically for public appearances for L'oreal Paris.  Quite frankly I'm glad she's apart of the L'oreal team bc they'll give her soft and feminine tones for her fashion in representing them.

Edited by anna, 04 April 2019 - 06:19 PM.


#947
scielle

scielle

    Celine Worshipper

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 34,929
  • 7,753 posts
  • Local time: 06:58 PM
  • Skin: Celine 2016
  • Joined: 28-June 15
  • Gender:
  • From:New York, NY
  • Country: United States
  • Born: 1982
https://www.latimes....ion-week-harlem
"Although he’s widely known for his work with Zendaya, Roach has had big Instagram moments with another star in recent years when he transformed singer Céline Dion’s wardrobe and helped turn her into a front-row couture darling. In 2016, Roach put Dion in Vetements’ “Titanic"-themed hoodie, and the internet went crazy. Although the two currently aren’t working together, Roach says he still has fond memories of the 51-year-old songstress and the story he wanted the world to know about her through her clothes.
“It became my mission to show people, like, Céline Dion is cool,” says Roach, who has more than 496,000 Instagram followers. “She’s young and she has a young spirit and she knows fashion like the back of her hand. She studies it. She reads all the fashion magazines still. She buys couture — all these things that people didn’t know. I went back and I built this blueprint of what we would do. ... I really disrupted the idea of what people thought she was.” As a result, he introduced her to designers and streetwear brands, including Off-White, that she didn’t know or wear at the time.
Back then, he says, “She just wanted to be happy. It was a few months after René [Angélil, Dion’s manager and husband] had passed, and so the fashion and dressing up and all that kind of helped her grieve.”"

Edited by scielle, 06 September 2019 - 06:15 AM.


#948
Nmj

Nmj

    Celinephile

  • Channel Addicts
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 11,244
  • 10,715 posts
  • Local time: 06:58 PM
  • Skin: Celine 2016
  • Joined: 29-March 07
  • Gender:
  • From:U.S.
  • Country: US
  • Born: 1989

View Postscielle, on 06 September 2019 - 06:14 AM, said:

https://www.latimes....ion-week-harlem
"Although he’s widely known for his work with Zendaya, Roach has had big Instagram moments with another star in recent years when he transformed singer Céline Dion’s wardrobe and helped turn her into a front-row couture darling. In 2016, Roach put Dion in Vetements’ “Titanic"-themed hoodie, and the internet went crazy. Although the two currently aren’t working together, Roach says he still has fond memories of the 51-year-old songstress and the story he wanted the world to know about her through her clothes.
“It became my mission to show people, like, Céline Dion is cool,” says Roach, who has more than 496,000 Instagram followers. “She’s young and she has a young spirit and she knows fashion like the back of her hand. She studies it. She reads all the fashion magazines still. She buys couture — all these things that people didn’t know. I went back and I built this blueprint of what we would do. ... I really disrupted the idea of what people thought she was.” As a result, he introduced her to designers and streetwear brands, including Off-White, that she didn’t know or wear at the time.
Back then, he says, “She just wanted to be happy. It was a few months after René [Angélil, Dion’s manager and husband] had passed, and so the fashion and dressing up and all that kind of helped her grieve.”"

I still want to know why they no longer work together?? He was there when Celine first got all the hype for her fashion.

#949
DionFanAlways

DionFanAlways

    This woman, Legendary

  • Channel Addicts
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 31,854
  • 15,890 posts
  • Local time: 06:58 PM
  • Skin: Celine 2016
  • Joined: 07-October 12
  • Gender:
  • From:Houston, Tx.
  • Country: us
  • Born: 1965

View PostNmj, on 06 September 2019 - 08:37 AM, said:



I still want to know why they no longer work together?? He was there when Celine first got all the hype for her fashion.
I’m still waiting to find out why her and Horth split so I’m not going to hold my breath on Law either. One of those things the world will never know....  :rolleyes:

Edited by DionFanAlways, 06 September 2019 - 10:58 AM.

How could you not love this woman!

"All it takes is one bold move to change everything."  

#950
scielle

scielle

    Celine Worshipper

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 34,929
  • 7,753 posts
  • Local time: 06:58 PM
  • Skin: Celine 2016
  • Joined: 28-June 15
  • Gender:
  • From:New York, NY
  • Country: United States
  • Born: 1982

View PostDionFanAlways, on 06 September 2019 - 10:58 AM, said:

I’m still waiting to find out why her and Horth split so I’m not going to hold my breath on Law either. One of those things the world will never know....  :rolleyes:

Honestly, I'm far more interested to know what happened with Aldo! (Knowing full well she'll never tell us.)

#951
DionFanAlways

DionFanAlways

    This woman, Legendary

  • Channel Addicts
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 31,854
  • 15,890 posts
  • Local time: 06:58 PM
  • Skin: Celine 2016
  • Joined: 07-October 12
  • Gender:
  • From:Houston, Tx.
  • Country: us
  • Born: 1965

View Postscielle, on 06 September 2019 - 11:01 AM, said:



Honestly, I'm far more interested to know what happened with Aldo! (Knowing full well she'll never tell us.)
Yes now that would be juicy. Someone told me that was on the inside, (the outer of the inner circle) that it was because he was constantly over at her house and couldn’t spend enough time with his young child at the time.
(Take this with a couple or grains of salt) :giggle:
How could you not love this woman!

"All it takes is one bold move to change everything."  

#952
Nmj

Nmj

    Celinephile

  • Channel Addicts
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 11,244
  • 10,715 posts
  • Local time: 06:58 PM
  • Skin: Celine 2016
  • Joined: 29-March 07
  • Gender:
  • From:U.S.
  • Country: US
  • Born: 1989

View Postscielle, on 06 September 2019 - 11:01 AM, said:



Honestly, I'm far more interested to know what happened with Aldo! (Knowing full well she'll never tell us.)

I think she fired Aldo, no way he left for the reasons they stated.
And I think that whole “I’m the boss now” crap started right after his exit which led me believe it kinda was toward him as well.

Kinda sad tho, because during his short title as her manager I liked how he spoke of the future and pushed the social media, I saw a lot of what he did as positive direction; that kinda went back to stale after his departure.

#953
Xpresso

Xpresso

    Celine Worshipper

  • Channel Addicts
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 14,192
  • 6,420 posts
  • Local time: 12:58 AM
  • Skin: Celine 2016
  • Joined: 21-September 07
  • Gender:
  • Country: Canada/Spain
I just think Law needed some downtime. He got really sick and I think he couldn't spend as much time working for Celine.
And when you are around Celine, you need tons of energy to deal with her bubbly personality! :scared:

Edited by Xpresso, 06 September 2019 - 11:12 AM.


#954
Nmj

Nmj

    Celinephile

  • Channel Addicts
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 11,244
  • 10,715 posts
  • Local time: 06:58 PM
  • Skin: Celine 2016
  • Joined: 29-March 07
  • Gender:
  • From:U.S.
  • Country: US
  • Born: 1989

View PostXpresso, on 06 September 2019 - 11:12 AM, said:

I just think Law needed some downtime. He got really sick and I think he couldn't spend as much time working for Celine.
And when you are around Celine, you need tons of energy to deal with her bubbly personality! :scared:

If René At 70 years old could handle Celine’s energy so should Law! :D

#955
Xpresso

Xpresso

    Celine Worshipper

  • Channel Addicts
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 14,192
  • 6,420 posts
  • Local time: 12:58 AM
  • Skin: Celine 2016
  • Joined: 21-September 07
  • Gender:
  • Country: Canada/Spain

View PostNmj, on 06 September 2019 - 11:13 AM, said:



If René At 70 years old could handle Celine’s energy so should Law! :D
René knew how to get some downtime… Golf, poker, etc.  :D
Oh, and booking concert dates where Céline had to work to kill some of her energy! :lol:

Edited by Xpresso, 06 September 2019 - 11:16 AM.





0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users


This topic has been visited by 454 user(s)


    Lu CelineFan, Equinox116, Chantemoi, CSchmidt, nowanorris, Peppercorn1991, noyau, duri, karen5, YoungMrsH, Angel2006, Zofia, karalayna, Celinex, Céline RO, scielle, nuts2you, Nmj, Celine Fan 77, DionFanAlways, québecflower, Katie, sarit_celine, pat200, Rea, GameC, joaofilho, Xpresso, iza, maria_k, tessika, Dane, Remon, selsdion, RosieBarron, giannislyber, ryba, Ukrfan, pepillo90, HushNow, celinefanonline, alextrusca, manu23, Javito, Javier_Natalio, Smart17, Critiaslux, PaulTo, stéph14, Holborn, angelil78, Cuchi, anewdayhascome, TommKat22, winforlife, maki_Dion-er, Naiomi zhannah, jwawesomepanda, smw, Loup_garou, celine_foreva, isabel leite, incognito, Ajax, unclediva, cher&celinefan, Sosof12, roro, ika, KCM, Thnswlsn25, chinit0, dawn, ruimarques, delta, Shamrock_1982, somaltseva, minolli, celfan123, Modesta, stevo, Schwa83, Joe, ordinary fan, neil1981, jpatdeleon09, Domi, Kong, ivo, BartFCS, hugo020, contre5nature, Boy, debora, Lestat5485, Frozen_Phoenix, comingback, CelineTheBest5, lost84, jmiracle, MistaChanel, CelineDionForeverNY, stone, empress, No1IrishFan, Rachel_5, Ncarbia, jaapjan, Enigma2310, CSCfan, duchess83, rpopowski, bronzey, Your_Su_Phu, bakorder, the power of celine, bky25, celinefan1991, chawatak, mdion2006, Celine-Express, Sebulba1, Mark_Rdam, drove all night, Roland61, Bell, Lexi, Jeff Abbott, mattia, frana, Julianne, your_light, mar19ieke, celine19, Ronny83, ajguerras, Brandon, ssummer, celine28, Bruno Portugal, Davey84, CELINO, Julien Brocquet, bilinkew, MalaysiaCeline, actofcontrition, MTJ, liketheair, TakingChancesFAN, Flymetothemoon, CelineGAfan, hollylou, marif, max24, pavel323, tomantha, aileejang05, Niko's, Ororo Munroe, sayyed, AtitanicfanofCelineDion, Kyle_Jared, bourque222, wlsntc, Del, reynolds, budtkaboy2000, felicia, Jackie, Wessy1909, tomdalbou, cec, celinesounds, brandon_vincent, brendanm999, Alex_Incognito, chs, LeChauffeur100, Antonio011, Mozzy88, karebear82, chocolatechip15, jeje03100, mrkase, emmanuel, célinedionfan_16, pame-65, twk3395, emi&celine, phoebekins, Miha, fabricio esteves, Evulik, anna, pisces0384, meow, SACE, fab, takeachance, aniaa19, baton1, Samantha-Jayne, mikecdfan, GoldenLeaf, joc13, rachel9767, Digipal, bogris, Audreyhat, Kerol, I Drove All Night!, CELINE MARIE, rgomezric, pegasus, 4girlsathome, CelineDionFreak, adi dion, Leone, IamRha, dixieland, PuraVida, chrisel, SlovakClark, Cafe67, WindyCityCelineFan, LukeD, leus, Taking Chances, maikan, Gulenkov, 7777, noar, danger, superstar85ca, Newbieeee, candicat98, couldawouldashoulda, Agnieszka M, clbmed02, neilg, Noid Enilec, Matias, PriscillaBarragan, Frenchie, mikimouse77, emiliejolie, nadeennoody, shasti, Philippe, sandro_dunn, Vole, Marthe23, suddenly22, violet, Karlijn, browseceline, MaxRayÎles, *kirstie*, Milena5, lyn, ThisTime, dmeredith, mike_z, Nautanick, milestogo, Cheska, Kristinaz, Balao, Timster, carthal, Igor_Moscow, Thinktwicefan, Teddik, Viva las Vegas, Roxlly, Lotty, Bruno Dion, celinedion87, marc-02, milotjuh, Bartholdemus, matt987, kidy111, béné, jjlovescéline, Bellamy, nomys, MusicCollection, soleil, VintageCeline, laly25, Jessyka, artistman2007, jepoi, MaiconSC, Contre Nature, gian982, katleen86, CDion05, lucassfilho, Hjiddosem, CelineIloilo, bgcalde, calirun1979, Krys, CelinesGem, dodobird, DestinMg5, hala, Alliot, smash, dyusha, Dancing_Queen, kevincheung410, Edgar14, gafsa, trls, mc1993, davidion, aafass, maddy05, celinish98, CaesarCeline, isurrender, cup99, andrecb, shahil, Dominic, Davar, live to love, Goffy, lino, Caledor, mebe, ceon, jbechs, agentwigs, dolores, AutourDeCélineDion, tristan.josef, remykyes, idroveallnight, Hilda, ewan123, Magda5, Dertz1, MrTim212, Mary17, A new day..., Shaun, kashief, EnchantingDion333, Annajensen, kathy4, riobeard11, onlymist, Daora, vr6chickbeenfound, BornToBeLikeCeline, dmh, andreaaas, celinedionfan1, annayang, manolo19, tomier, flutefreak, kathykit, natalie_, vedia19861207, newyorksnl15, wenneke, IlearnedFromTheBest, Brady, daccord_12, Scramasboy, bbn67, NicoNV, mari2711, CelineDionFanatic, Holycrap!05, MonDion, stlcardsfan, Manila, enno2007, Alice, muske95, sunnyday, frankster, Nando Férri, shih-tzu, canardion, rock6kev, Lolo88, vivitle, wjd, krazy_kool_dude, Neddo, Jeffieboi, Maxim Kuliev, Cuquito, orca_ab, mm_nj, CelineVT, garçon, Jamieb12321, Pepperpote, imaswede78, Dylan Callender, ilka, Daysleeper, sash546, wayne0223, rondoc2003, lllBeautifulll, StrangeDays, TiagoFragoso05, paradox, ewh12, quebecker, manilou, iancobb, Tine, Kellybag, koala44, Coronis, mandana, celinelover03, donpi86, becca, Lizzy, LVCeline, homerton, quaizee, Ad3line, Fanxiaoqiang, SvetlanaSav, viki, zuv, PC_59, azlan, SuperLove4Celine, Moo112, jorn, motylik6, popstarjim3, yellowrose14, vroni, celine4evauk, Duchess, cdurand54, CyberCat, JLB3663, Oisbird, Simon

Administrators: Koolan & Bellamy