Las Vegas Shows  

Welcome to Celine Dion Forum

Welcome to Celine Dion Forum, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of Celine Dion Forum by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here
  • Click here to become a member!

Céline Dion Collection - Official TopicFall 2017

960 replies to this topic

nuts2you

nuts2you

Celine Maniac

• Donators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 18,329
  • 8,497 posts
  • Local time: 08:32 AM
  • Skin: Celine 2016
  • Born: 1968
I have a feeling she getting to be like J-LO , she has her clothes in Kohl;s

Xpresso

Xpresso

Celine Worshipper

• Channel Addicts
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 14,192
  • 6,479 posts
  • Local time: 02:32 PM
This business has nothing to do with Sony!! And nothing to do with her music!!
If someone likes her music, it won't change because of this new venture.
Of course the haters will still hate but so what?

scielle

scielle

Celine Worshipper

• Members
    • Member ID: 34,929
  • 7,798 posts
  • Born: 1982

View PostXpresso, on 11 June 2016 - 10:02 AM, said:

Absolutely it will.
I'm having a very hard time listening to anything Celine since this news came out... just can't take her seriously as an artist.  The entire thing makes me cringe.  Whether warranted or not, that's a gut reaction I can't help. And believe me, I'm trying.  But this is very hard to stomach.
And judging by reaction elsewhere on the web, I'm not alone.  It absolutely taints her in a big way.  C'est la vie.

québecflower

québecflower

Celine Worshipper

• Channel Addicts
    • Member ID: 29,419
  • 6,117 posts
  • Born: 1967

View Postscielle, on 11 June 2016 - 10:15 AM, said:

Absolutely it will.
I'm having a very hard time listening to anything Celine since this news came out... just can't take her seriously as an artist.  The entire thing makes me cringe.  Whether warranted or not, that's a gut reaction I can't help. And believe me, I'm trying.  But this is very hard to stomach.
And judging by reaction elsewhere on the web, I'm not alone.  It absolutely taints her in a big way.  C'est la vie.
and you think your opinion is so good,  You should call them to give your advice on this , they don't know what they do anymore. :)   I think for one  that this decicion was taken some years ago when René was still alive. For all the critics someone can give him , he didn't do a major blunder managing Celine career. Celine is not just the kind to be a starving artist( yes, i still think that she is  one)  It is impssible for her to please everyone, because she do so much things , one can hope to find something for him , and this is it . I always find something and i forget the rest, someone else will like it . i won't buy her products , it is not me but if she wants to do it , who am i to judge. She is not the only one doing that. She is not Marie , mother of Jesus.
Plus qu'ailleurs  , but now Si c'était à refaire  , i still love tant de temps....

Brandon

Brandon

Celine Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 35,115
  • 1,567 posts

View PostXpresso, on 11 June 2016 - 10:02 AM, said:

This business has nothing to do with Sony!! And nothing to do with her music!!
Of course the haters will still hate but so what?
You said it. :clap:

Brandon

Brandon

Celine Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 35,115
  • 1,567 posts

View Postquébecflower, on 11 June 2016 - 10:33 AM, said:

and you think your opinion is so good,  You should call them to give your advice on this , they don't know what they do anymore. :)   I think for one  that this decicion was taken some years ago when René was still alive. For all the critics someone can give him , he didn't do a major blunder managing Celine career. Celine is not just the kind to be a starving artist( yes, i still think that she is  one)  It is impssible for her to please everyone, because she do so much things , one can hope to find something for him , and this is it . I always find something and i forget the rest, someone else will like it . i won't buy her products , it is not me but if she wants to do it , who am i to judge. She is not the only one doing that. She is not Marie , mother of Jesus.
I love your post. Daaamn, you go :clap:

scielle

scielle

Celine Worshipper

• Members
  • 7,798 posts

View Postquébecflower, on 11 June 2016 - 10:33 AM, said:

and you think your opinion is so good, .

Not at all.
You can't help the way you feel.  And unfortunately my instinctive feeling about this is one of disappointment and disgust.  That's just the way it is.
And yes, I know and appreciate this was discussed with Rene and clearly both he and Celine were on board.  Sadly, that does nothing to change my feelings about the decision.
Will I get over it?  Well I'll sure try.  But I'll never be able to look at Celine quite the same way.  The damage is done.
C'est tout.

québecflower

québecflower

Celine Worshipper

• Channel Addicts
    • Member ID: 29,419
  • 6,117 posts
  • Born: 1967

View Postscielle, on 11 June 2016 - 11:00 AM, said:

Not at all.
You can't help the way you feel.  And unfortunately my instinctive feeling about this is one of disappointment and disgust.  That's just the way it is.
And yes, I know and appreciate this was discussed with Rene and clearly both he and Celine were on board.  Sadly, that does nothing to change my feelings about the decision.
Will I get over it?  Well I'll sure try.  But I'll never be able to look at Celine quite the same way.  The damage is done.
C'est tout.
well, i'm sorry to hear that. but you don't have to convince others .  i have no dispointment myself, because i know that Celine is responsible just not for herself but many others, she gives the best condition to people workjing for her. My hope is that she will do the same in this business and that it won't be little child from Asia and south America who will work on her clothing line.
Plus qu'ailleurs  , but now Si c'était à refaire  , i still love tant de temps....

celine4evauk

celine4evauk

Celine Worshipper

• Channel Addicts
    • Member ID: 18,981
  • 6,453 posts
  • Born: 1978
Perhaps we should see what is actually put on sale first. You never know, some of it the non-likers may like! And if you don't, then ignore all that stuff and just focus on the music. 😆

Xpresso

Xpresso

Celine Worshipper

• Channel Addicts
  • 6,479 posts
So Scielle, does that mean that you can't listen to all the artists who sell some type of products? Just look at it as an extra business. It's no big deal really.

Angel2006

Angel2006

Celine Addict

• Donators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 3,861
  • 3,624 posts
  • Local time: 07:32 AM
  • Born: 1989

POPULAR

I don't know why all the negativity over the announcement of this lifestyle brand? :wtf:

This isn't the first time in Celine's career that she has done something along these lines. The Miracle project, eye wear and lets not forget all her perfumes and lotions. It isn't out of the ordinary for celebrities to have there own brand on the side. Carrie Underwood and Kate Hudson have there own fitness lines and they have made a success of their brands. Why can't Celine do the same?

Why not have her own beauty and clothing line. With all the experience Celine has had with makeup and fashion over the years and having all the best people around her to show her the ropes. What would be so wrong with Celine sharing this with her fans?

We always judge Celine's decisions. People judged her when she first moved to Vegas and started her own show and look how she proved them wrong. Vegas is the place to go now for every big star. People never give Celine enough credit. I'm sure she'll surprise us and we will like what she puts out. If not, who cares. She is just having fun. There's no harm doing what makes you happy :)
Posted Image

Javito

Javito

Retiens-moi

• Channel Addicts
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 6,419
  • 13,555 posts
The comments that justify this decision only because "it was approved by René", as if everything he did was right and the word of God just leave me astonished, and make me smile to say the least :mellow: . Does that mean that because René supposedly approved this, it is better that way and it was the right decision? Well let me tell you that René also did mistakes. He was human! :innocent:

Not because this thing had the OK of René it makes it more valid and the fans have to say "amen" to it.

View PostAngel2006, on 11 June 2016 - 02:08 PM, said:

We always judge Celine's decisions. People judged her when she first moved to Vegas and started her own show and look how she proved them wrong. Vegas is the place to go now for every big star.

Well at this point I'll dare to rephrase that and say here that Vegas is the place to go for every big star whose career has no more international relevance and his/her days of glory are over -_- Anyone can see Beyoncé or Rihanna in Vegas, anytime soon? :giggle:

The difference is that Céline took that train when she was at the peak of her career, and since then, except in rare cases, it all went downhill (from an international, global point of view) :down:. Other artists that followed her are going there either because her international career is over (Britney, Mariah) or because they're trying to regain her status (like Shania, which sucessfully achieved it).

Edited by Javito, 11 June 2016 - 02:34 PM.

elle3.jpg

"Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"

Angel2006

Angel2006

Celine Addict

• Donators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 3,861
  • 3,624 posts
  • Born: 1989

View PostJavito, on 11 June 2016 - 02:30 PM, said:

The comments that justify this decision only because "it was approved by René", as if everything he did was right and the word of God just leave me astonished, and make me smile to say the least :mellow: . Does that mean that because René supposedly approved this, it is better that way and it was the right decision? Well let me tell you that René also did mistakes. He was human! :innocent:

Not because this thing had the OK of René it makes it more valid and the fans have to say "amen" to it.

Well at this point I'll dare to rephrase that and say here that Vegas is the place to go for every big star whose career has no more international relevance and his/her days of glory are over -_- Anyone can see Beyoncé or Rihanna in Vegas, anytime soon? :giggle:

The difference is that Céline took that train when she was at the peak of her career, and since then, except in rare cases, it all went downhill (from an international, global point of view) :down:. Other artists that followed her are going there either because her international career is over (Britney, Mariah) or because they're trying to regain her status (like Shania, which sucessfully achieved it).

Jennifer Lopez is very current in the industry and I don't think her success is going downhill anytime soon. Anyways, that wasn't the takeaway I wanted to express in my previous post. All I am trying to get across is that Celine should be able to do what she wants to do and what makes her happy. :)
Posted Image

gafsa

gafsa

Celine Obsessed

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 13,739
  • 2,548 posts
  • Local time: 08:32 PM
  • Born: 1985
Such a drama queen LOL

Javito

Javito

Retiens-moi

• Channel Addicts
  • 13,555 posts

View PostAngel2006, on 11 June 2016 - 02:52 PM, said:

Jennifer Lopez is very current in the industry and I don't think her success is going downhill anytime soon. Anyways, that wasn't the takeaway I wanted to express in my previous post. All I am trying to get across is that Celine should be able to do what she wants to do and what makes her happy. :)

No question about that :) However, I'm not sure if she's doing that because that is going to make her happy or make her just richer :hmm: As others have said, the slight smell of just more moneymaking and business can be felt behind this, and little artistry, for the singer she is. That's where the disappointment comes from for the fans, if I have well understood :)

Edited by Javito, 11 June 2016 - 03:54 PM.

elle3.jpg

mirage

mirage

Celine Addict

• Channel Addicts
    • Member ID: 112
  • 7,887 posts
  • Local time: 03:32 PM
Just in time with her new english album... what a tuning

DionFanAlways

DionFanAlways

This woman, Legendary

• Channel Addicts
    • Member ID: 31,854
  • 15,938 posts
  • Born: 1965

View Postscielle, on 11 June 2016 - 08:39 AM, said:

I know, right?!  That newsletter was an epic fail.  What a waste of marketing collateral and the most positive buzz Celine has had in a long time.  How inept.
I feel like they're actively trying to sabotage her French career here.  
It just boggles the mind why they wouldn't make an effort to make the French material legally available. I'm so tired of having to steal it.
I don't see it as sabotage because they have never pushed her French material in the States.  It's more like completely ignoring it over here to me.  They have chosen to keep it separate.
It's almost taboo here.

Edited by DionFanAlways, 11 June 2016 - 06:16 PM.

How could you not love this woman!

"All it takes is one bold move to change everything."  

DionFanAlways

DionFanAlways

This woman, Legendary

• Channel Addicts
  • 15,938 posts

View Postchocolatechip15, on 11 June 2016 - 07:55 AM, said:

None of her recent French material is available at all in the US. Sans Attendre was never released in the States at all, physically or digitally.   I don't believe D'Elles was either.  And Encore Un Soir hasn't been.  (Team Celine members got an email from Team Celine, announcing the new song, and with links to buy it, except they didn't work for US customers. That's really just incredibly poor planning by whoever runs that Team Celine newsletter . . .sending all the US TeamCeline members a link that doesn't work for a song that's not available in the US. Unbelievable.)
oh don't even get me started about EUS here in the States..... :down: :angry:

CelineIloilo

CelineIloilo

Celine Fanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPip
    • Member ID: 35,065
  • 194 posts
  • Local time: 09:32 PM
  • Born: 1984
NEgatived minded people will always look at the bad side... Positive minded people will always see the bright side out of everything. Truth hurts and reality bites. So stop all the negativity and see the great things this venture can do to her career all over again. Imagine this, she does everything with promo and that means tv interviews... magazines.. lifestyles... commercials... spots... pages.... :) More marketing for her music career as well. Don't you want to lie down in a ONE HEART bed or have you all forgotten you have been drinking WATER FROM THE MOON in a bottle?? :giggle: :giggle: :giggle: :sofunny: :sofunny: :sofunny: :sofunny: :sofunny: :) :) :) :innocent: :innocent: :innocent:
CELINE DION IS THE BEST. THE ONE, THE ONLY, PERFECTION.

flutefreak

flutefreak

Celine Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 32,245
  • 1,943 posts
  • Born: 1979

View PostCelineIloilo, on 11 June 2016 - 08:58 PM, said:

NEgatived minded people will always look at the bad side... Positive minded people will always see the bright side out of everything. Truth hurts and reality bites. So stop all the negativity and see the great things this venture can do to her career all over again. Imagine this, she does everything with promo and that means tv interviews... magazines.. lifestyles... commercials... spots... pages.... :) More marketing for her music career as well. Don't you want to lie down in a ONE HEART bed or have you all forgotten you have been drinking WATER FROM THE MOON in a bottle?? :giggle: :giggle: :giggle: :sofunny: :sofunny: :sofunny: :sofunny: :sofunny: :) :) :) :innocent: :innocent: :innocent:

You may be on to something.  Perhaps this launch will coincidence with the release of her new English album and they will play the new music in commercials.

CelineIloilo

CelineIloilo

Celine Fanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 194 posts

View Postflutefreak, on 11 June 2016 - 09:20 PM, said:

You may be on to something.  Perhaps this launch will coincidence with the release of her new English album and they will play the new music in commercials.
Thanks Let's just wait what Lado has in store for all of us. I see how she's improving and doing her best just make us her fans happy. Lately Iv'e been saying I LOVE YOU to my family because I remembered her saying that. That's how she can influence us... she's an angel you know. Hehehe

gafsa

gafsa

Celine Obsessed

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 13,739
  • 2,548 posts
  • Local time: 08:32 PM

View PostCelineIloilo, on 11 June 2016 - 10:37 PM, said:

Thanks Let's just wait what Lado has in store for all of us. I see how she's improving and doing her best just make us her fans happy. Lately Iv'e been saying I LOVE YOU to my family because I remembered her saying that. That's how she can influence us... she's an angel you know. Hehehe

La do do la do Deux doigts sur un piano Ce vieux piano a bon dos ...

scielle

scielle

Celine Worshipper

• Members
  • 7,798 posts

View PostXpresso, on 11 June 2016 - 01:19 PM, said:

So Scielle, does that mean that you can't listen to all the artists who sell some type of products?

For the most part, yes. That's just the way it is.  A massive turnoff.

Edited by scielle, 12 June 2016 - 06:12 AM.

Peppercorn1991

Peppercorn1991

Kev

• Donators
    • Member ID: 13,305
  • 6,161 posts
  • Local time: 01:32 PM
  • Born: 1991

View Postscielle, on 12 June 2016 - 06:11 AM, said:

For the most part, yes. That's just the way it is.  A massive turnoff.

You better leave this topic before you throw up.... Just thinking of your health :P

Kev x

DionFanAlways

DionFanAlways

This woman, Legendary

• Channel Addicts
  • 15,938 posts
...some making a mountain out of a molehill..... :giggle:

If she succeeds more power to her, if it fails then lessons learned.

CelineIloilo

CelineIloilo

Celine Fanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 194 posts

View Postgafsa, on 12 June 2016 - 01:27 AM, said:

La do do la do Deux doigts sur un piano Ce vieux piano a bon dos ...
Im sorry but I can't understand french.. Im filipino. :pinch: :pinch: :pinch: :pinch: :pinch: :pinch:

CelineIloilo

CelineIloilo

Celine Fanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 194 posts
Guys its simple, its a win win situation. Everyone loves her so everyone will surely buy or it wont be difficult to market the brand. Second, you want visibility for celine here's another visibility method. Imagine posters, everywhere and commercials surely they won't put an ad without her voice on it that's what she's known for. :hmm: :hmm: :hmm: :hmm: :hmm: :hmm:

Edited by CelineIloilo, 12 June 2016 - 08:50 PM.

Javito

Javito

Retiens-moi

• Channel Addicts
  • 13,555 posts
Her music reaches everywhere. This lifestyle line won't, since I'm sure it will be released firstly and primarily in the US.

That's why Aldo should focus on what Céline knows to do better, and for what people knows Celine: her voice and her music! :)

If they were not to neglect her music career, I wouldn't be worried at all by this news. But following the development of events in the past year each time she released an album, I'm not sure if Aldo is going to do his best to her music career or is more focused in other things to milk the brand "Celine" as if she was a product -_-

elle3.jpg

Xpresso

Xpresso

Celine Worshipper

• Channel Addicts
  • 6,479 posts
Sorry to break the news... but Céline IS a product. Just like any artist who sells CDs or concert tickets!!
She is a product with emotions (and beautiful long legs :wub:) but a product nonetheless.

Peppercorn1991

Peppercorn1991

Kev

• Donators
    • Member ID: 13,305
  • 6,161 posts
  • Local time: 01:32 PM
  • Born: 1991

View PostJavito, on 13 June 2016 - 04:07 AM, said:

Her music reaches everywhere. This lifestyle line won't, since I'm sure it will be released firstly and primarily in the US.

That's why Aldo should focus on what Céline knows to do better, and for what people knows Celine: her voice and her music! :)

If they were not to neglect her music career, I wouldn't be worried at all by this news. But following the development of events in the past year each time she released an album, I'm not sure if Aldo is going to do his best to her music career or is more focused in other things to milk the brand "Celine" as if she was a product -_-

Jav.... For the past few years she has done nothing professionally other than record albums and perform concerts.....

Kev x

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 446 user(s)

the power of celine, Angel2006, hoosierito, noyau, Celinex, Davey84, nuts2you, Jeff Abbott, Taking Chances, Javito, Céline RO, ivo, béné, Katie, stone, québecflower, isabel leite, DionFanAlways, SantiagoColorado, Loup_garou, Alex_Incognito, nowanorris, rfkavanagh, Neddo, kathyc25, pat200, celinecolombian, pepillo90, Remon, alextrusca, Celine Fan 77, duri, Domi, nrcda88, azteca_1990, TommKat22, Holborn, jpatdeleon09, Zofia, karen5, Chantemoi, Nmj, giannislyber, Andy Man, Critiaslux, HushNow, CSCfan, anewdayhascome, maki_Dion-er, ryba, delta, adi dion, celinefanonline, CelineDionForeverNY, Smart17, dawn, proy14000, Flymetothemoon, Modesta, jwawesomepanda, lyn, scielle, Rammstein, firstofone, Lestat5485, joaofilho, Cuchi, duchess83, ruimarques, minolli, Peppercorn1991, dorfus, Sosof12, Jackie, hala, emmanuel, celine19, suchafan66, Celinefan2019, ajguerras, ChuChu, Naiomi zhannah, Rachel_5, Black Kitten, bakorder, KCM, max24, frana, mdion2006, ordinary fan, MrTim212, pame-65, lime89, Alliot, commoncommoncommon, angelil78, mattia, jmiracle, Ajax, Fanxiaoqiang, smw, Xpresso, célinedionfan_16, empress, celfan123, unclediva, JulienMcbeal, drove all night, Henri, No1IrishFan, LcMason, rachel9767, meekalo, BartFCS, Kyle_Jared, Simon, Danbaa4, blue_rush14, agentwigs, Ronny83, Kristinaz, kferraz7, Roland61, yellowford, Sebulba1, CelineTheBest5, debora, MTJ, Ziggy68, Bruno Portugal, Kian, Julianne, celinesounds, celine28, Lexi, MaiconSC, Shaun, dittefnielsen, rpopowski, manu23, hugo020, takeachance, Ejion, Mac, smash, thetraveller, crazy4music, secretdennis, Ororo Munroe, incognito, celine_1983, Daysleeper, 4girlsathome, noellemarie, Igor_Moscow, aileejang05, wenneke, browseceline, gafsa, AtitanicfanofCelineDion, tomantha, cec, WCD199317, chawatak, comingback, Bruno Dion, wlsntc, Regalpeaches, marc-02, puttybuddy, celinedion87, loveisontheway, marif, somaltseva, celine angelil, chinit0, aniaa19, mrkase, maria_k, mar19ieke, Graceland, AuVieuxBaril, sayyed, actofcontrition, MaxRayÎles, brendanm999, emiliejolie, lily94, cher&celinefan, dyusha, fabricio esteves, brandon_vincent, Caledor, jeje03100, CELINE MARIE, Sarah993, Antonio011, chocolatechip15, Timster, ehild, lowell22, Del, Javier_Natalio, celinefanatic2001us, Mozzy88, Viva las Vegas, tal-sh2, biscuit2, MistaChanel, violet, donpi86, Kerol, imaswede78, woodstock, tomdalbou, garint7, Modesty Blaze, Mark_Rdam, Nautanick, SACE, djdanii, yellowrose14, YoungMrsH, leus, candicat98, guigafs15, soleil, onlymist, blueblazers90, GameC, LeChauffeur100, Hilda, SAV02, ewan123, CDion05, maikan, Boy, Architsriv0700, RosieBarron, joc13, frankster, andyw024, kevincheung410, jbechs, krazy_kool_dude, roro, Brandon, Marthe23, danger, Frenchie, chs, Philippe, stéph14, Thinktwicefan, bilinkew, dixieland, Cafe67, Ukrfan, n1ko, wjd, tessika, GoldenLeaf, live to love, celian, couldawouldashoulda, klmalling, chrisel, wayne0223, joka123, Dancing_Queen, Schwa83, earl36, pisces0384, ika, CelineGAfan, Celine-Express, maddy05, felicia, dodobird, celinefan1991, Ginahall218, bgcalde, Audreyhat, rock6kev, contre5nature, mebe, Prima_Donna1, WendyG64, Kong, PC_59, Joe, Scramasboy, WindyCityCelineFan, gian982, iza, pegasus, katleen86, winforlife, clbmed02, Your_Su_Phu, tristan.josef, I Drove All Night!, Samantha-Jayne, WendyB, animal_fragil, koala44, karebear82, Lotty, LukeD, dmeredith, Frozen_Phoenix, psrus, nadeennoody, IamRha, Shamrock_1982, shasti, Mchef1090, ceon, Cheska, Gulenkov, Cuquito, VintageCeline, PriscillaBarragan, artistman2007, twk3395, PatrickDion22, Evulik, lucassfilho, stevo, jjlovescéline, Newbieeee, jepoi, A new day..., phoebekins, hollylou, DestinMg5, AutourDeCélineDion, mike_z, celine4evauk, Hjiddosem, Niko's, Noid Enilec, Jessyka, christy, Leanne, kashief, mikecdfan, CaesarCeline, ThisTime, bourque222, celinish98, daccord_12, ssummer, superstar85ca, Dertz1, mc1993, Esty, Andy1979, Rossum89, superibi, isurrender, kathy4, davidion, SuperLove4Celine, explosives124, Edgar14, A cause, A cause, CelineDionFreak, Lolo88, neocshs, Clari, Milena5, Oisbird, annayang, charo, cdurand54, orca_ab, CelinesDIVO5, coeywong88, celine4eva, Dustin, enno2007, ilka, Alice, Manila, CyberCat, homerton, CelineAndRene, westpalm542, Jacqui, CelineIloilo, banananas, CelineDionFanatic, SlovakClark, alvick53, dj_a_rock, VCKmusic, muske95, Chula, lllBeautifulll, andrecb, ewh12, Matias, felinedion, natalie_, zanif, fbnc, shortswamp, Dylan Callender, chy2j, Dook, SvetlanaSav, Coronis, susieQ, taz111563, reynolds, Muppetcanfly1995, Celcool, jeff74, jaapjan, spunkransum, LVCeline, dlh1, Miha, teresa3717, mirage, tiniann88, Ad3line, destin139, sash546, manilou, Ncarbia, XxLoveIsUnconditionalxX, DoronTam, idroveallnight, tomier, mgreyck, meanttofly, neil1981, CDFan006, melanie_cd, Balao, Marina13, Daora, AidenAiena, Koolan

Administrators: Koolan & Bellamy