Las Vegas Shows  

Welcome to Celine Dion Forum

Welcome to Celine Dion Forum, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of Celine Dion Forum by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here
  • Click here to become a member!

René-Charles appreciation threadThought we needed one!

527 replies to this topic

anewdayhascome

anewdayhascome

A New Day

• Channel Addicts
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 2,537
  • 9,789 posts
  • Local time: 02:17 PM
  • Skin: Celine 2016
I think he looked best during the photoshoot they had for Julie's daugther baptism.
A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006  Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016  Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019

DionFanAlways

DionFanAlways

This woman, Legendary

• Channel Addicts
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 31,854
  • 15,377 posts
  • Local time: 09:17 AM
  • Born: 1965

View PostJeffieboi, on 20 February 2016 - 01:46 AM, said:

He and Celine have the exact same face! When he was younger he looked like René, but as he gold older....he looked more and more like Celine. I was surprised when he spoke at René's funeral because as far as hearing him speak as an American....he had an accent. He actually spoke in the exact same dialect as René.

I guess it surprises me because I remember when RC was just born, how he was going to learn French from the family, Spanish from the staff, and English from everyone else. The accent really took me by surprise.

I should really say dialect instead of accent because English is one of his first languages.
I really didn't expect it. There are plenty of kids whose parents speak another language, mainly Spanish, at home and they don't have an accent when they speak English. I hear them at work all the time, lol.  Yeah so I was surprised also :)
How could you not love this woman!

"You know, the mind is such a wonderful thing...especially mine. It's crazy." Celine, Tour 2018

celine4evauk

celine4evauk

Celine Worshipper

• Channel Addicts
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 18,981
  • 6,451 posts
  • Born: 1978

View PostDionFanAlways, on 21 February 2016 - 08:42 AM, said:

I really didn't expect it. There are plenty of kids whose parents speak another language, mainly Spanish, at home and they don't have an accent when they speak English. I hear them at work all the time, lol.  Yeah so I was surprised also :)

'Ockey! 😆 I love his accent. I was shocked too. Thought he'd have a slight francophone accent.

Angel2006

Angel2006

Celine Addict

• Donators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 3,861
  • 3,541 posts
  • Local time: 08:17 AM
  • Born: 1989
I love his little French accent aswell. :wub:  I was also a little shocked that he spoke this way since he didn't grow up in Montreal. I think there are alot of French people in Florida though, so I guess that's how he picked up the accent along the way.

I know he went to a private French and English school in Florida and probably had alot of French speaking friends and teachers, so I guess it makes sense that he would pick up an accent, being around all those French kids and then coming home to French speaking parents.
Posted Image

celinelover03

celinelover03

Celine Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 31,127
  • 743 posts
  • Local time: 06:17 AM

View PostAngel2006, on 21 February 2016 - 04:03 PM, said:

I love his little French accent aswell. :wub:  I was also a little shocked that he spoke this way since he didn't grow up in Montreal. I think there are alot of French people in Florida though, so I guess that's how he picked up the accent along the way.

I know he went to a private French and English school in Florida and probably had a lot of French speaking friends and teachers, so I guess it makes sense that he would pick up an accent, being around all those French kids and then coming home to French speaking parents.

I don't want to sound creepy (that I know this information in the first place) but he actually went to a full English school in Florida called The Benjamin School. I think when Celine & Rene said that it was a french & English school, they meant that he could take French as a second language like children usually are required to do in school...but they of course have options like Spanish, Chinese, etc. They probably meant that because they knew at the time that he would grow up in America, he most likely wouldn't learn how to read & write French first, so they made sure that he would learn that in a school by taking French as a second language, alongside English of course.

The reason why I know what school he went to is becauseeeeee in one of the magazine articles from 2010 (when the twins were born) he was in his school uniform, orange polo & khaki shorts, and the polo said "The Benjamin School" on it, so I looked it up and it looked like a very prestigious private school, but definitely an English school.

Also, I remember someone on here posted pics of RC that they found on the school's website a while ago so that's also why I know. :giggle:

Edited by celinelover03, 21 February 2016 - 04:46 PM.

Et je t'aime encore, comme dans les chansons banales...
PicMonkey Collage.jpg

incognito

incognito

Celine Obsessed

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 551
  • 2,149 posts
He went to The Benjamin School.  It's not full of French people at all.  It's just a regular private school which teaches languages like French, Chinese, Spanish.  I'd send my kids there...I have friends whose kids attend.  

Florida has a lot of Québécois snowbirds but they're not everywhere...certainly not prevalent enough to pick up an accent from lol

incognito

incognito

Celine Obsessed

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,149 posts

View Postcelinelover03, on 21 February 2016 - 04:44 PM, said:

I don't want to sound creepy (that I know this information in the first place) but he actually went to a full English school in Florida called The Benjamin School. I think when Celine & Rene said that it was a french & English school, they meant that he could take French as a second language like children usually are required to do in school...but they of course have options like Spanish, Chinese, etc. They probably meant that because they knew at the time that he would grow up in America, he most likely wouldn't learn how to read & write French first, so they made sure that he would learn that in a school by taking French as a second language, alongside English of course.

The reason why I know what school he went to is becauseeeeee in one of the magazine articles from 2010 (when the twins were born) he was in his school uniform, orange polo & khaki shorts, and the polo said "The Benjamin School" on it, so I looked it up and it looked like a very prestigious private school, but definitely an English school.

Also, I remember someone on here posted pics of RC that they found on the school's website a while ago so that's also why I know. :giggle:

Haha!  Exactly.  It's just a regular school.

Angel2006

Angel2006

Celine Addict

• Donators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,541 posts
Hmm. I wonder how he picked up the language then? :hmm:

I know he traveled the world and picked up on bits and pieces of languages, but that wouldn't be effective enough to change the way you speak into your teenage years and he was only a little kid at the time. I don't think that if he picked up on any kind of accent back then that he would still have it today.

I guess he just speaks that way from hearing his parents voices all his life. I love it. He speaks just like Rene. :wub:
Posted Image

incognito

incognito

Celine Obsessed

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,149 posts
He speaks that way because of his family.  Simples.  

When he spoke on Oprah he had the same accent.

celinelover03

celinelover03

Celine Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 743 posts

View Postincognito, on 21 February 2016 - 05:08 PM, said:

He speaks that way because of his family.  Simples.  

When he spoke on Oprah he had the same accent.

Exactly! Besides...he was homeschooled in his early stages of life/education which are periods that are considered to be "critical" for development. By the time he started school at The Benjamin School, he was 8 I believe. At that time, he already had developed an accent and it was hard to break since he spent his entire life at home with his parents for the most part.
PicMonkey Collage.jpg

Angel2006

Angel2006

Celine Addict

• Donators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,541 posts
I love it. I love that he speaks with an accent. He sounds like his dad, without the rasp that Rene had. RC has so much of Rene in him. I have been looking at pictures of Rene from when he was younger and the resemblance is very strong to RC.
Attached File  Rene in his band2.jpg   148.24K   22 downloadsAttached File  Rene younger.jpg   78.72K   21 downloads

I believe these pictures of Rene were taken in 1961, when Rene was 19. Someone can correct me if that's wrong? If he was only 19 when these pictures were taken, we can see one of the reasons why RC looks so mature for his age. Rene looks older then 19 in these pictures.

I would have thought that he was 25 or 26. It's because of his striking gorgeous features. Just like RC has today. RC's features are very prominent. He is gorgeously hansom, with a chiseled jawline that just makes him look like a man and not a kid.

Usually teenagers go through that awkward faze of growing into there looks, but Rene and RC skipped past that step and that's why they both appeared more mature at a younger age.
Posted Image

chocolatechip15

chocolatechip15

Celine Addict

• Channel Addicts
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 30,818
  • 3,168 posts
Interesting - I've always thought Rene had virtually no accent when he speaks English, probably because he's spoken it fluently since childhood. I actually think RC's accent is much stronger than Rene's, a bit surprising because RC also learned it as a young child.

I actually think RC sounds most like Patrick - their accents are extremely similar.

Edited by chocolatechip15, 22 February 2016 - 07:05 AM.

yellowrose14

yellowrose14

Celine Fan

• Members
  • PipPip
    • Member ID: 34,543
  • 93 posts
I think RC spent most of his time around French-speaking people (his parents/Celine's family).  The time he spent at a regular school was quite small compared to the time he has spent homeschooling.  I wonder if the educational program he followed at home was French?

But, I will agree that I was very surprised at how strong his accent is. I would have thought living in the United States from birth would have been a balancing experience.  Daria Grinkova (daughter of Katia Gordeeva and Sergei Grinkov) speaks English with an American accent and she has also spoken fluent Russian since birth.  Her mother and stepfather both have fairly strong accents, also.  So, I am guessing that she spent more time around native English speakers than RC has.

Edited by yellowrose14, 22 February 2016 - 08:02 AM.

celinelover03

celinelover03

Celine Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 743 posts

View Postyellowrose14, on 22 February 2016 - 08:02 AM, said:

I think RC spent most of his time around French-speaking people (his parents/Celine's family).  The time he spent at a regular school was quite small compared to the time he has spent homeschooling.  I wonder if the educational program he followed at home was French?

But, I will agree that I was very surprised at how strong his accent is. I would have thought living in the United States from birth would have been a balancing experience.  Daria Grinkova (daughter of Katia Gordeeva and Sergei Grinkov) speaks English with an American accent and she has also spoken fluent Russian since birth.  Her mother and stepfather both have fairly strong accents, also.  So, I am guessing that she spent more time around native English speakers than RC has.

His educational program I think was mainly in English as the tutor they brought along for the TC tour was American, she didn't seem to know any french. That one clip in TTEOTW showed her and RC talking in English, learning numbers and things like that. I believe her name was Kerri Wittwer (probably misspelled her name...oh well). Maybe she knew french to teach him how to read and write in French as well...but I believe his program was primarily in English, to follow and comply with American school requirements for homeschooled children and to prepare him for the school that he went to later on.
PicMonkey Collage.jpg

comingback

comingback

Celine Obsessed

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 1,619
  • 2,189 posts
  • Local time: 03:17 PM
  • Born: 1979
http://www.francedim...s-mon-heros /
Céline Dion : “Mon fils, mon héros !”

lllBeautifulll

lllBeautifulll

Celine Fanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPip
    • Member ID: 31,326
  • 141 posts
I think RC have the same accent than the one you find in french part of Ontario, New Brunswick and Manitoba.. That's what often happen when you're surround by 50/50 english/french speakers

scielle

scielle

Celine Worshipper

• Members
    • Member ID: 34,929
  • 6,815 posts
  • Born: 1982
I'm guessing Saturday night was RC taking mom out for an early Birthday dinner :), since it seems he's out at a hockey tournament as of today.

https://www.facebook...astormbantamAA/

(And looks like they all went blond for the nationals.  Must be a junior hockey equivalent of the playoff beards!)

Nmj

Nmj

Celinephile

• Channel Addicts
    • Member ID: 11,244
  • 10,180 posts

View Postceline4evauk, on 21 February 2016 - 04:36 AM, said:

Haha I wish I could! Pity there's thousands of miles between them 😁 and she's hung up on Niall from One Direction. But if there's a chance I'll make it happen 😂

It's ok. Celine owns a private jet!

LukeD

LukeD

Celine Wannabe

• Channel Addicts
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 31,036
  • 4,891 posts

View PostAngel2006, on 20 February 2016 - 03:35 PM, said:

OMG. We are talking about wrinkles on a 15 year old kid. :wtf:  Come on. That's a bit of a stretch. He looks mature for his age, he doesn't look old. There is a difference. He just looks more mature then other kids his age because he's so gosh darn good looking.

What makes him seem mature is because he's so hansom for his age. He is the best looking 15 year old out there. His striking features and chiseled jaw line is what sets him apart from the others and makes him very hansom and grown up looking.

In my opinion, he is in a whole other league in the looks department then the other kids his age. It's no surprise when you see how good looking Rene was when he was younger and even when he was older, he was still very youthful looking for his age, then there's Celine who is obviously gorgeous. There's no surprise the two of them would make the best looking kids out there.

Why are you denying the fact that RC has wrinkles? :-D  I know people who are 25 years old and don't have them.

I think he is handsome too. And that he'll look better as time passes. But having wrinkles and looking older doesn't contradict that. :flowers:

incognito

incognito

Celine Obsessed

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,149 posts
I'm 34 and look 22.  Genetics. :-D

Davey84

Davey84

a prince among men

• Super Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 4,296
  • 25,609 posts
  • Born: 1984

View Postscielle, on 29 March 2016 - 07:20 PM, said:

I'm guessing Saturday night was RC taking mom out for an early Birthday dinner :), since it seems he's out at a hockey tournament as of today.

https://www.facebook...astormbantamAA/

(And looks like they all went blond for the nationals.  Must be a junior hockey equivalent of the playoff beards!)
Noooooo why?? His dark hair looked amazing!

Posted Image

Rick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!

A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07

Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!

How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th

Angel2006

Angel2006

Celine Addict

• Donators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,541 posts

View PostLukeD, on 29 March 2016 - 10:18 PM, said:

Why are you denying the fact that RC has wrinkles? :-D  I know people who are 25 years old and don't have them.

I think he is handsome too. And that he'll look better as time passes. But having wrinkles and looking older doesn't contradict that. :flowers:

Wrinkles and a 15 year old going together in the same sentence. I'm sorry, but that's just silly. Everyone has to have some type of lines on there face when they laugh or make a facial expression know matter what age you are. If they didn't have laugh lines, then they would have to be a wax statue or a Barbie doll. :laugh:

RC has grown up features that make him appear older then his friends, only because his looks are so striking and hansom. People are not use to seeing such hansom and grown up looks on a boy of his age because most teenagers go through an awkward stage when they are maturing into young manhood. It appears RC has skipped past that awkward stage and gone straight into good looking young man.

I think people just aren't use to that kind of speedy transformation. We didn't get to experience RC's awkward stage that mostly every young teen goes through, so I think some people are maybe still waiting for that to happen, but it never did. Some are lucky enough to not experience it. :-D

It still shocks me how grown up he has become. I am still trying to wrap my head around the fact that RC is know longer the same little boy with long hair who spoke so soft and shy. In just 3 short years he will be an adult. :cry:  Oh how time flies.
Posted Image

manu23

manu23

Celine Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 1,389
  • 1,027 posts
I don't think RC has wrinkles yet, but if he got Celine's genes is probable he will soon. I think Celine has always had more wrinkles than her age, no problem for me, I think that makes her more beautiful, but that's a fact. Some people get wrinkles earlier.

LukeD

LukeD

Celine Wannabe

• Channel Addicts
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 31,036
  • 4,891 posts

View PostAngel2006, on 31 March 2016 - 02:00 AM, said:

Wrinkles and a 15 year old going together in the same sentence. I'm sorry, but that's just silly. Everyone has to have some type of lines on there face when they laugh or make a facial expression know matter what age you are. If they didn't have laugh lines, then they would have to be a wax statue or a Barbie doll. :laugh:
Sorry but I see them. And obviously what I call ''wrinkles'' is what you call ''laugh lines''...

And I don't think my comments are silly. I actually type properly and make sense despite the fact that I am not a native speaker. ;)

scielle

scielle

Celine Worshipper

• Members
  • 6,815 posts

POPULAR

Posted Image

http://www.people.co...personal-photos

DionFanAlways

DionFanAlways

This woman, Legendary

• Channel Addicts
    • Member ID: 31,854
  • 15,377 posts
  • Born: 1965

View Postscielle, on 18 May 2016 - 06:11 AM, said:

Love this pic! :heart:
How could you not love this woman!

"You know, the mind is such a wonderful thing...especially mine. It's crazy." Celine, Tour 2018

scielle

scielle

Celine Worshipper

• Members
  • 6,815 posts
Interesting to read in the Paris Match article how much RC likes to cook, watch a bunch of cooking shows, ask advice from their chef. Who would have thought!  
I bet he's better in the kitchen than mom ;-)

Brandon

Brandon

Celine Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 35,115
  • 1,567 posts

View Postcelinelover03, on 21 February 2016 - 04:44 PM, said:

I don't want to sound creepy (that I know this information in the first place) but he actually went to a full English school in Florida called The Benjamin School. I think when Celine & Rene said that it was a french & English school, they meant that he could take French as a second language like children usually are required to do in school...but they of course have options like Spanish, Chinese, etc. They probably meant that because they knew at the time that he would grow up in America, he most likely wouldn't learn how to read & write French first, so they made sure that he would learn that in a school by taking French as a second language, alongside English of course. The reason why I know what school he went to is becauseeeeee in one of the magazine articles from 2010 (when the twins were born) he was in his school uniform, orange polo & khaki shorts, and the polo said "The Benjamin School" on it, so I looked it up and it looked like a very prestigious private school, but definitely an English school. Also, I remember someone on here posted pics of RC that they found on the school's website a while ago so that's also why I know. :giggle:
congrats, you are quite the investigator :giggle:

View Postincognito, on 21 February 2016 - 05:08 PM, said:

He speaks that way because of his family. Simples. When he spoke on Oprah he had the same accent.
No way, when he was on Oprah he sounded very American, I was very impressed.

View Postchocolatechip15, on 22 February 2016 - 07:04 AM, said:

Interesting - I've always thought Rene had virtually no accent when he speaks English, probably because he's spoken it fluently since childhood. I actually think RC's accent is much stronger than Rene's, a bit surprising because RC also learned it as a young child. I actually think RC sounds most like Patrick - their accents are extremely similar.

I agree. It almost seems as if he was purposely speaking in this Quebecker accent. Come on, he grew up among native American speakers, play hockey with them and they affect every aspect of his life. How can he sound anything other than American when he speaks English is beyond me. :confused1:I don't know where the Quebecker accent came from because I'm sure he speaks French with his family members, not English.  

View PostLukeD, on 01 April 2016 - 12:01 PM, said:

Sorry but I see them. And obviously what I call ''wrinkles'' is what you call ''laugh lines''... And I don't think my comments are silly. I actually type properly and make sense despite the fact that I am not a native speaker. ;)
I totally see his "wrinkles" too. It's more pronounced than most boys his age. And the fact that you're not a native speaker blows me away. I can pick that stuff up in a second, but i haven't been able to with you. But I do notice you stay away from the slang words and colloquialisms though, :P

Angel2006

Angel2006

Celine Addict

• Donators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,541 posts
Celine recently said that RC doesn't like taking English class, but that she insist that he takes it.

I have a feeling that RC doesn't really take speaking English seriously and only speaks it when he needs to. His main language is French, so I think that's why he sound French when he is speaking English. He simply isn't use to it. I actually just think it's because he hasn't practiced speaking English enough to be fully comfortable with it, so he over pronounces certain words, making it sound like an accent.

I love the way he speaks though. I wouldn't change a thing. :wub:
Posted Image

celine4evauk

celine4evauk

Celine Worshipper

• Channel Addicts
    • Member ID: 18,981
  • 6,451 posts
  • Born: 1978

View PostAngel2006, on 22 May 2016 - 02:12 AM, said:

Celine recently said that RC doesn't like taking English class, but that she insist that he takes it.

I have a feeling that RC doesn't really take speaking English seriously and only speaks it when he needs to. His main language is French, so I think that's why he sound French when he is speaking English. He simply isn't use to it. I actually just think it's because he hasn't practiced speaking English enough to be fully comfortable with it, so he over pronounces certain words, making it sound like an accent.

I love the way he speaks though. I wouldn't change a thing. :wub:

Also english classes are mainly written,grammar,literature etc. People can speak the language but not necessarily be at good at the language, as in writing it etc. Probably why he doesn't enjoy it. Kids who were in my class didn't like it. And we're english 😂
I'm sure he speaks it a hell of a lot. But celine and Rene only spoke french to him for the first few years. That in itself will have had an impact of his accent.
I love the way he speaks ❤

Edited by celine4evauk, 22 May 2016 - 02:50 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 400 user(s)

Sonia Descheneaux, nuts2you, meow, roro, Celinex, Flymetothemoon, Loup_garou, CDion05, duri, delta, karen5, Angel2006, Katie, empress, Critiaslux, tessika, jpatdeleon09, Rea, scielle, karalayna, Domi, Zofia, noyau, Holborn, Davey84, ordinary fan, québecflower, nowanorris, BartFCS, ryba, iza, hugo020, Javito, Taking Chances, CSCfan, Equinox116, RosieBarron, Céline RO, jwawesomepanda, Cuchi, DionFanAlways, sayyed, sarit_celine, Joe, Igor_Moscow, CelineDionForeverNY, maria_k, Celine-Fan, Henri, Jeff Abbott, comingback, Sosof12, celine_rox, CelineTheBest5, HushNow, isabel leite, mebe, ika, Kian, mdion2006, danger, Daysleeper, rathnakumar, KCM, joaofilho, Dane, LeeSC81, maki_Dion-er, Contre Nature, Thomas, winforlife, ewh12, Xpresso, adi dion, CELINE MARIE, Peter12345, Smart17, Vale@, Moleque20, celinefanonline, Ajax, alextrusca, couldawouldashoulda, anewdayhascome, giannislyber, Remon, selsdion, Overjoyed, sarrod22, trangceline_89, live to love, Nmj, Vale.Dion, somaltseva, Naiomi zhannah, char_celine, PriscillaBarragan, commoncommoncommon, angelil78, Boy, celfan123, manolo19, Lotty, frana, dawn, Edgar14, brendanm999, maclen, Ukrfan, smw, Lolo88, Peppercorn1991, chawatak, pepillo90, soso12, Enigma2310, mariox, celine19, Shamrock_1982, Dertz1, rpopowski, PaulTo, lyn, xTheGoodBoyx, CelineIloilo, rachel9767, praetka, fabricio esteves, banananas, MistaChanel, drove all night, celinish98, célinedionfan_16, incognito, biscuit2, Julianne, Viva las Vegas, remykyes, Celinenvegas, Roland61, chinit0, mar19ieke, Philippe, Tricey3115, AtitanicfanofCelineDion, ivo, aileejang05, Mark_Rdam, max24, CelineGAfan, celinelover03, clbmed02, celinespanishfan, Lexi, Del, IamRha, Bruno Portugal, Ziggy68, Bouse, chs, joc13, No1IrishFan, actofcontrition, takeachance, felicia, I Drove All Night!, Bruno Dion, Sebulba1, donpi86, LeChauffeur100, Jackie, Mynameiswhatever, Ejion, celinefan1991, aniaa19, Kristinaz, Celine Fan 77, Brandon, lucassfilho, mmainil, Thinktwicefan, WindyCityCelineFan, krazy_kool_dude, Dancing_Queen, Ororo Munroe, Bartholdemus, tomdalbou, maikan, manu23, superstar85ca, MaiconSC, Frozen_Phoenix, noellemarie, minolli, twk3395, shaimaa, ajguerras, emmanuel, Miha, felinedion, cec, liketheair, GameC, celinesounds, neil1981, Caledor, MonDion, Shaun, celine28, lily94, celinefan1985, Niko's, loveisontheway, DestinMg5, nano, pame-65, Ronny83, marc-02, Dionism, amerikevin, azlan, wayne0223, 4girlsathome, leus, tristan.josef, imaswede78, IL_DINO, mirage, pat200, chocolatechip15, Marthe23, fannykisses, Noid Enilec, Mozzy88, Annajensen, Caeli, pisces0384, phoebekins, Magda5, Sarah993, MaxRayÎles, anna, bakorder, jeje03100, jaapjan, angel_christ, karebear82, Data_, Audreyhat, celian, jbechs, Karlijn, canadachick, YoungMrsH, stéph14, Brody-Celine, Muppetcanfly1995, Cafe67, maddy05, Aniaa_1989, Stevie-v, Scramasboy, LVCeline, Gulenkov, jepoi, Ginahall218, emiliejolie, onlymist, dodobird, béné, davidion, Timster, bart_PL, orca_ab, chrisel, hollylou, Austinadk, candicat98, Cheska, koala44, Jessyka, dyusha, mc1993, ThisTime, daccord_12, Milena5, LukeD, ruimarques, andrecb, smash, katleen86, Hjiddosem, kashief, justinecoria, A cause, A cause, hala, Coronis, Modesta, cdb38910, Daora, ilka, VintageCeline, celine4eva, sangstar, SACE, yellowrose14, artistman2007, Manila, muske95, natalie_, enno2007, teresa3717, MTJ, tomier, marif, garçon, beeb, Elena Casas, swimmer, annayang, Jacqui, woodstock, lozza0211, melanie_cd, dlh1, Lizzy, jorn, destin139, AidenAiena, mandana, lllBeautifulll, ceon, sunnyday, CelineAndRene, trls, SvetlanaSav, cdfan32, Allysadreams, bilinkew, cher&celinefan, alltheway0384, CelineVT, homerton, Leone, wenneke, Julian, Loulou11, ferjaacu, Jeffieboi, CDFan006, Bobina0707, George Woodson, Blergington, Kerol, jay8418, mareti, mypreciousone, Your_Su_Phu, Moo112, onix, Y Love Celine, CelineDionFanatic, Andrew88, MrTim212, j'attendais..., lnde3, dmeredith, nika, bei31, princesscd5729, Ad3line, Alex_Incognito, fred, studentka81, GoldenLeaf, Koolan, lilyxlfc, neilg, Cheri Marie, cεℓinε, taz111563, Celinealicious, Saartjuhh, manilou, contre5nature, Neddo, jjlovescéline, gaca, Calilly, Enzo, Mariann, meanttofly, Izabella, MalaysiaCeline, Bell, charo, Gabriel81, exfactor003, beelee, Davar

Administrators: Koolan & Bellamy