Las Vegas Shows  

Welcome to Celine Dion Forum

Welcome to Celine Dion Forum, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of Celine Dion Forum by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here
  • Click here to become a member!

René-Charles appreciation threadThought we needed one!

520 replies to this topic

scielle

scielle

Celine Worshipper

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 34,929
  • 6,036 posts
  • Local time: 02:06 PM
  • Skin: Celine 2016
  • Born: 1982
It's been bleak around here lately  But there's some reason to celebrate.

I hope RC had as good of a birthday as humanly possible under the circumstances.  

And I know we've said this elsewhere in other threads, but I wanted to give him serious props for really stepping up these last few days.  I know we've only had a glimpse of him, really, but from what I saw this is a very mature and very 'together' young man.  He carried himself beautifully and was so clearly a pillar of strength for his mum on both Thurs and Fri.

I'm glad he's getting such warm reaction to his speech - there's plenty of love for him out there (today's The Talk, for instance, about 14min in).
Giving a eulogy for your dad, at 15, is hard enough.  But doing so in front of an intimidating church full of dignitaries and a live TV and global audience... that's seriously scary!  I mostly definitely couldn't do it.  I think most of us would struggle. But he was completely calm and composed and so impressive.

That line from some interview years ago, about how Rene was so glad they were having a boy because, as he told Celine 'I know this little boy will take such good care of you after'... well it's all coming true, isn't it.

So, bottom line, this seems to be one fine young man.  Rene and Celine should be very proud of him right now.

Happy birthday, RC!

Angel2006

Angel2006

Celine Addict

• Donators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 3,861
  • 3,507 posts
  • Local time: 01:06 PM
  • Born: 1989
I can't believe how gown up RC is. It really makes you realize how much time has gone by since the end of the first run in Vegas and the Taking Chances Tour. It still shocks me to realize that much time has truly passed and RC is all gown up now.

RC is very well spoken, strong and mature for his age. He also looks to be around 19 - 22, not 15 years of age. I still can't believe that for the young age of 15, he is so mentally and physically mature. He is such a hansom young man. He resembles his father alot.

It makes me very proud to see how both Celine and Rene have raised 3 amazing boys. RC, Nelson and Eddy are all mature beyond there years. They get it from there mother and father. I know we haven't seen alot of the twins, but I can tell just by seeing them in the funeral footage that they are mature young boys aswell as there older brother RC.

They kept there hats on the whole ceremony, they stayed in there seats, paid attention and did what they were told. Not many boys at the age of 5 would be that well behaved for that amount of time. I was very impressed. Celine and Rene did something right that's for sure. They have raised 3 amazing boys together.
Posted Image

I Drove All Night!

I Drove All Night!

Celine Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 245
  • 1,730 posts
I really loved the way RC supported Céline at the funeral. Most 14 (almost 15) year-olds would not be caught dead holding their mom's hands.... but RC's hand was waiting, without hesitation, each time his mom needed to lean on him for support. I admire that a lot.

CDFan006

CDFan006

Celine Fan

• Members
  • PipPip
    • Member ID: 791
  • 64 posts
  • Born: 1987
RC is an amazing young man. Rene is proud of the sons he and  Celine raised together, and knows they'll all be just fine.

celine4evauk

celine4evauk

Celine Worshipper

• Channel Addicts
    • Member ID: 18,981
  • 6,451 posts
  • Local time: 07:06 PM
  • Born: 1978
RC was brilliant with his mum on Thursday and Friday. Very supportive.
My nephew and niece didn't even go to either of my parents funerals. They were 6 and 12, and 8 and almost 14. I wasn't too happy about it, but it wasn't down to me. I understand why my brothers did it. So for me to see all 3 boys there being so brave and well behaved, I must admit brought several tears to my eyes.

destin139

destin139

Celine Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 16,934
  • 1,368 posts
Obviously I don't know RC at all, but he seems to me to be an incredible young man; such a credit to his parents. All I can do is echo everyone else really and say how amazing it was to see him supporting and sustaining Celine the whole time. And the way he talked about sharing his memories with Rene with Eddy and Nelson as well - that was such a beautiful and emotional moment.
Posted Image

scielle

scielle

Celine Worshipper

• Members
  • 6,036 posts

View PostI Drove All Night!, on 27 January 2016 - 07:46 AM, said:

I really loved the way RC supported Céline at the funeral. Most 14 (almost 15) year-olds would not be caught dead holding their mom's hands.... but RC's hand was waiting, without hesitation, each time his mom needed to lean on him for support. I admire that a lot.

That's a very good point.  Most kids his age would not have shown that level of genuine maturity.

It's all particularly impressive considering he was born into such opulence.  Under the circumstances, I suspect it's not an easy thing to raise a kid who doesn't end up a spoiled brat!  But it seems even despite their extraordinary lifestyle, Celine and Rene managed to keep him grounded and connected with reality.
I remember wondering - when I read that he was home-schooled - whether it's a good thing that he's not getting the normal school experience.  But it seems that decision was all about getting him to spend as much time as possible with Rene, and clearly that served him very well.
And it does seem like he has his 'normal' hockey friends and so recognizes that his life is pretty extraordinary!

Really nice article about RC here, by the way - http://www.metronews...!cVJr8LmO7ZFIM/
Sorry, it's French.  Google Translate is your friend!

scielle

scielle

Celine Worshipper

• Members
  • 6,036 posts
I've been sucked into the the vortex that is Nevada hockey (Hey, I'm Canadian, that's what we do! And they might well be getting an NHL team soon - super interesting New York Times article about it and the success of LV youth hockey).  

And it seems from the NV Storm FB page that they're getting a AAA (Elite) youth team together next season, with a program to be headed by Eric Lacroix (Montrealer, ex-NHLer, and son of Colorado Avalanche owner and Rene's friend, Pierre Lacroix.  Remember that photo of baby RC inside the Stanley Cup? Yeah, that Pierre Lacroix.  Coincidence?  Hm...)

But anyway, at the risk of going too far down this path - here's RC in what looks like full-on mentor mode with the Nevada Storm Peewee team (11-12 year-olds).  Cute!  He's totally gonna teach Nelson & Eddy, isn't he!

https://www.facebook...?type=3

It seems this tournament was Jan 13-18... so does that mean RC was in Utah on Jan 14th?  If so, boy, that's tough.
Especially since per this FB page, they also lost a teammate who died on Jan 15th.  Wow.  Too much death for a 15-year-old to deal with.

Edited by scielle, 15 February 2016 - 03:50 PM.

celinelover03

celinelover03

Celine Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 31,127
  • 743 posts
  • Local time: 11:06 AM

View Postscielle, on 15 February 2016 - 03:47 PM, said:

I've been sucked into the the vortex that is Nevada hockey (Hey, I'm Canadian, that's what we do! And they might well be getting an NHL team soon - super interesting New York Times article about it and the success of LV youth hockey).  

And it seems from the NV Storm FB page that they're getting a AAA (Elite) youth team together next season, with a program to be headed by Eric Lacroix (Montrealer, ex-NHLer, and son of Colorado Avalanche owner and Rene's friend, Pierre Lacroix.  Remember that photo of baby RC inside the Stanley Cup? Yeah, that Pierre Lacroix.  Coincidence?  Hm...)

But anyway, at the risk of going too far down this path - here's RC in what looks like full-on mentor mode with the Nevada Storm Peewee team (11-12 year-olds).  Cute!  He's totally gonna teach Nelson & Eddy, isn't he!

It seems this tournament was Jan 13-18... so does that mean RC was in Utah on Jan 14th?  If so, boy, that's tough.
Especially since per this FB page, they also lost a teammate who died on Jan 15th.  Wow.  Too much death for a 15-year-old to deal with.

Alain (Linda's husband) is in those photos too with the Grizzly Cup hat on, I find that so cute hehe :giggle:  I'm happy that he was able to accompany RC to Utah during that difficult time, they seem to be very close. I mean, after all, Linda & Alain have lived with Celine, Rene, & RC since RC's birth basically. He's like a second dad to RC...so it's nice to know that he always has him there.

Anyways, I think the tournament started the day after Rene's death (Friday, Jan 15th) because my cousins play on a travel hockey team out where I live and they're always having tournaments like RC, but they usually take place on a three day weekend (Friday-Monday) so the kids only miss school on Friday, if anything. SO it seems like RC went to Utah the day after Rene's death...which is a little surprising, don't ya think? Maybe he had a tournament too for his team (since teams usually travel together, regardless of division) and maybe Celine let him go so he could get away and escape after Rene's passing?
Et je t'aime encore, comme dans les chansons banales...
PicMonkey Collage.jpg

Ejion

Ejion

Celine Fanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPip
    • Member ID: 17,320
  • 238 posts
  • Born: 1985
Oh Wow! I'm watching the Grammys right now and they showed Rene (along with James Horner) during the memoriam! They played a bit of My Heart Will Go On as well. It's great that they recognized Rene and have the celebrities hear a bit of Celine:)

Angel2006

Angel2006

Celine Addict

• Donators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,507 posts

View Postcelinelover03, on 15 February 2016 - 10:02 PM, said:

Alain (Linda's husband) is in those photos too with the Grizzly Cup hat on, I find that so cute hehe :giggle:  I'm happy that he was able to accompany RC to Utah during that difficult time, they seem to be very close. I mean, after all, Linda & Alain have lived with Celine, Rene, & RC since RC's birth basically. He's like a second dad to RC...so it's nice to know that he always has him there.

Anyways, I think the tournament started the day after Rene's death (Friday, Jan 15th) because my cousins play on a travel hockey team out where I live and they're always having tournaments like RC, but they usually take place on a three day weekend (Friday-Monday) so the kids only miss school on Friday, if anything. SO it seems like RC went to Utah the day after Rene's death...which is a little surprising, don't ya think? Maybe he had a tournament too for his team (since teams usually travel together, regardless of division) and maybe Celine let him go so he could get away and escape after Rene's passing?

RC is just like his mom and dad. He knew he can a commitment to show up for his team and he filled that commitment like a pro. Knowing that RC went to these games the day after his dad's passing makes me very proud because it shows that all the important values Rene instilled into Celine throughout her career is passed onto RC.

You would never know by looking at these pictures that RC had just suffered a horrible loss and that is true sportsmanship and professionalism. RC is so mature and grounded for a young boy of 15 and my hat really goes off to him and also to his parents for helping and guiding RC into the amazing, strong and mature person he is today. Celine must be so beyond proud of him. :)

I think it's clear to see that this kid is going to go far in life. Whether it be a pro golfer or pro hockey player, I don't know, but I know he will go places that's for sure.
Posted Image

Angel2006

Angel2006

Celine Addict

• Donators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,507 posts

View Postscielle, on 15 February 2016 - 03:47 PM, said:

If they get a AAA youth team together for the NHL next season, does this mean RC might be on t.v. if selected to be on this team?
Posted Image

scielle

scielle

Celine Worshipper

• Members
  • 6,036 posts

View Postcelinelover03, on 15 February 2016 - 10:02 PM, said:

Whatever happened, I just hope that he wasn't hundreds of miles away and that Celine didn't have to give him the news over the phone... because that would be just doubly heartbreaking.

I suppose part of the reason he was getting home schooled these past few years was to spend as much time as possible with Rene - in fact I think Mitch Garber said as much in one of the interviews I saw with him around the time of Rene's funeral.  And that clearly served him very well.  But given he's missing out on a regular high school experience, I'm glad he has his 'regular' hockey friends.  Normal kids who go to ordinary public schools, have non-millionaire parents and don't grace magazine covers.  It certainly seems to keep him real.

scielle

scielle

Celine Worshipper

• Members
  • 6,036 posts
Yep, he's now getting his own, full-fledged press coverage.  Not so sure that's a good thing, but here we go -

http://www.journalde.../hockey-a-vegas

Posted Image

So it seems Celine has been in the studio since at least Sunday.  And that RC, like Rene, feeds everyone after a game and nobody gets to see the bill. :)  
His team won another tournament on Mon - against a much stronger team, on paper - and will be in Chicago for another tournament in March.  

Excerpt -

"Quand il est rentré à la maison, dimanche soir, Céline n’était pas là. Elle travaillait en studio. Toutefois, elle lui avait laissé une petite note lui disant qu’il était son héros, qu’elle l’adorait, qu’elle l’embrassait.
[...]
Et comme René, fiston est un grand superstitieux. Et comme René, après l’impossible victoire, dans le vestiaire, sont apparues deux sortes de pizza pour tout le monde. Personne n’a vu la facture."

chocolatechip15

chocolatechip15

Celine Addict

• Channel Addicts
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 30,818
  • 3,157 posts

View Postscielle, on 18 February 2016 - 08:09 AM, said:

Yep, he's now getting his own, full-fledged press coverage.  Not so sure that's a good thing, but here we go -

http://www.journalde.../hockey-a-vegas

Posted Image

So it seems Celine has been in the studio since at least Sunday.  And that RC, like Rene, feeds everyone after a game and nobody gets to see the bill. :)  
His team won another tournament on Mon - against a much stronger team, on paper - and will be in Chicago for another tournament in March.  

Excerpt -

"Quand il est rentré à la maison, dimanche soir, Céline n’était pas là. Elle travaillait en studio. Toutefois, elle lui avait laissé une petite note lui disant qu’il était son héros, qu’elle l’adorait, qu’elle l’embrassait.
[...]
Et comme René, fiston est un grand superstitieux. Et comme René, après l’impossible victoire, dans le vestiaire, sont apparues deux sortes de pizza pour tout le monde. Personne n’a vu la facture."

Wow - thanks for sharing, but I wonder how they got this info. How would they know what's in the note Celine wrote him? Did they interview him? If so, the press following a 14 year old to a hockey game seems a bit much.

Edited by chocolatechip15, 18 February 2016 - 04:40 PM.

flutefreak

flutefreak

Celine Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 32,245
  • 1,878 posts
  • Local time: 12:06 PM
  • Born: 1979
I wonder how much is his allowance??!! Lol!

québecflower

québecflower

Celine Worshipper

• Channel Addicts
    • Member ID: 29,419
  • 5,994 posts
  • Born: 1967

View Postflutefreak, on 18 February 2016 - 04:56 PM, said:

I wonder how much is his allowance??!! Lol!
a black amex... :giggle:
Plus qu'ailleurs  , but now Si c'était à refaire  , i still love tant de temps....

scielle

scielle

Celine Worshipper

• Members
  • 6,036 posts

View Postchocolatechip15, on 18 February 2016 - 04:40 PM, said:

Wow - thanks for sharing, but I wonder how they got this info. How would they know what's in the note Celine wrote him? Did they interview him? If so, the press following a 14 year old to a hockey game seems a bit much.

Yeah, it's all a bit disconcerting, especially since the Francophone press seems to have picked this up in a big way.  That eulogy put him on the radar and all those Quebec magazines suddenly realized they've got another (cute) face to slap on the covers and hike up circulation / clicks.
I hope they let him be a (semi) normal kid.

Angel2006

Angel2006

Celine Addict

• Donators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,507 posts
I'm sure RC is able to handle himself and he is very aware by now that he has a famous mom, so he knows and almost expects to be in the public eye for these types of things. He's 15. In 3 to 4 years he will probably be moved out of the house and off to collage. I don't think 15 is to young of an age to have press coverage at a hockey game. It's not like he's 8 or 9 years old. I think it's pretty harmless.

Also, RC has shown that he is very mature for his age. Growing up in the spotlight probably had a big part in that. I think he is totally fine with it. RC seems like he has a very good head on his shoulders. I think he also likes the attention a little just like his mama. :-D  You can tell he likes it and that he's not bothered by it at all.

If he looked, acted or verbally said something to the contrary then that would be a totally different story, but he clearly doesn't have a problem with the attention from what I can see.
Posted Image

anewdayhascome

anewdayhascome

A New Day

• Channel Addicts
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 2,537
  • 9,785 posts
he looked better in short hair, now he looks like a young-old person if you know what I mean
A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006  Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016  Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018

drove all night

drove all night

Celine Obsessed

• Contributors
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 20,175
  • 2,814 posts
RC's Team: http://www.nvstorm.c...s/BantamAA.aspx

AtitanicfanofCelineDion

AtitanicfanofCelineDion

Celine Fanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPip
    • Member ID: 21,686
  • 201 posts
Wow he grew up. I remember when he was so shy around cameras in the world tour dvd
"When you want it the most there's no easy way out, when you're ready to go and your heart's left in doubt, don't give up on your faith, love comes to those who believe it, and thats the way it is." Celine Dion

celinelover03

celinelover03

Celine Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 31,127
  • 743 posts
  • Local time: 11:06 AM
I actually really love his hair this way! He does look a lot older for 15 and I think that if his hair was shorter, he would look a bit younger...but I also think it's the sideburn thing that he has going on that makes him look so much older. :sofunny:

You can tell that even though he went years without his long hair, he still likes the "long hair feel" since it's practically at his shoulders now. I don't think he'll ever go back to how it was before (not saying it was a problem) because he seems to have kept it at this length for a while now. I think it suits him very well, better than the shorter hair in my opinion. (although he looks handsome either way!)

Also...I think he's growing it out because of hockey. Hockey players are typically known for their "hockey flow" which is longer hair basically. He started to grow it out around the time that he started playing.
Et je t'aime encore, comme dans les chansons banales...
PicMonkey Collage.jpg

Angel2006

Angel2006

Celine Addict

• Donators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,507 posts
I personally think that RC's hair has never looked better. Out of all his hairstyles, I love this one the best. It suits him so much, much more then the shorter hair. With this hair ,when he dresses up, puts a suit on and gels up his hair a little, It's like wow.

Edited by Angel2006, 19 February 2016 - 10:51 PM.

Posted Image

Jeffieboi

Jeffieboi

Celine Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 3,759
  • 812 posts
  • Born: 1984
He and Celine have the exact same face! When he was younger he looked like René, but as he gold older....he looked more and more like Celine. I was surprised when he spoke at René's funeral because as far as hearing him speak as an American....he had an accent. He actually spoke in the exact same dialect as René.

I guess it surprises me because I remember when RC was just born, how he was going to learn French from the family, Spanish from the staff, and English from everyone else. The accent really took me by surprise.

I should really say dialect instead of accent because English is one of his first languages.

Edited by Jeffieboi, 20 February 2016 - 01:49 AM.

LukeD

LukeD

Celine Wannabe

• Channel Addicts
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 31,036
  • 4,890 posts
  • Local time: 08:06 PM
RC looks older than his age because of the wrinkles he has, at least when he's smiling. I see them below his eye and beside his mouth. I'd normally expect that from someone who's like 25 years old. He is still looking good though and I think the more he grows the better he'll look.

Angel2006

Angel2006

Celine Addict

• Donators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,507 posts
OMG. We are talking about wrinkles on a 15 year old kid. :wtf:  Come on. That's a bit of a stretch. He looks mature for his age, he doesn't look old. There is a difference. He just looks more mature then other kids his age because he's so gosh darn good looking.

What makes him seem mature is because he's so hansom for his age. He is the best looking 15 year old out there. His striking features and chiseled jaw line is what sets him apart from the others and makes him very hansom and grown up looking.

In my opinion, he is in a whole other league in the looks department then the other kids his age. It's no surprise when you see how good looking Rene was when he was younger and even when he was older, he was still very youthful looking for his age, then there's Celine who is obviously gorgeous. There's no surprise the two of them would make the best looking kids out there.

I will stop talking about him now because I'm beginning to sound like a cougar. LOL. Just to make things clear, I'm not trying to be creepy or be a cougar :laugh: , I am just very proud of the young man he has grown into. I kind of feel like his auntie or something.

We have all watched him grow up since he was a baby and it's really amazing to see him come into manhood. It kind of makes me feel a little old though. :down:
Posted Image

celine4evauk

celine4evauk

Celine Worshipper

• Channel Addicts
  • 6,451 posts
Rene got better looking as he got older. RC will be the same. Think he's gorgeous already. Now if only I can introduce him to my niece 😆😂

CelineDionFreak

CelineDionFreak

Celine Worshipper

• Channel Addicts
    • Member ID: 26,465
  • 7,553 posts
  • Born: 1998

View Postceline4evauk, on 20 February 2016 - 03:40 PM, said:

Rene got better looking as he got older. RC will be the same. Think he's gorgeous already. Now if only I can introduce him to my niece 😆😂
Have fun trying that and tell us how it goes lol!! At least we'll have an inside source lol
I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!
Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant! cgif.gif

celine4evauk

celine4evauk

Celine Worshipper

• Channel Addicts
  • 6,451 posts

View PostCelineDionFreak, on 20 February 2016 - 08:41 PM, said:

Have fun trying that and tell us how it goes lol!! At least we'll have an inside source lol

Haha I wish I could! Pity there's thousands of miles between them 😁 and she's hung up on Niall from One Direction. But if there's a chance I'll make it happen 😂

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 392 user(s)

celine_rox, Celinex, winforlife, ewh12, Celine-Fan, empress, KCM, CDion05, Xpresso, Angel2006, adi dion, scielle, Zofia, nuts2you, roro, CELINE MARIE, CelineDionForeverNY, Domi, Peter12345, delta, Katie, québecflower, Javito, joaofilho, Smart17, CelineTheBest5, Holborn, Vale@, Moleque20, celinefanonline, ryba, noyau, duri, Ajax, Davey84, alextrusca, hugo020, couldawouldashoulda, anewdayhascome, giannislyber, iza, DionFanAlways, Remon, Loup_garou, selsdion, Dane, Overjoyed, sarrod22, trangceline_89, danger, live to love, Nmj, Vale.Dion, somaltseva, karen5, Naiomi zhannah, ika, char_celine, karalayna, PriscillaBarragan, Rea, nowanorris, Flymetothemoon, Cuchi, commoncommoncommon, ordinary fan, isabel leite, tessika, angelil78, Boy, Critiaslux, maria_k, RosieBarron, celfan123, Daysleeper, Henri, HushNow, CSCfan, manolo19, maki_Dion-er, Sosof12, jwawesomepanda, Lotty, frana, dawn, Edgar14, brendanm999, maclen, Ukrfan, mdion2006, smw, Lolo88, jpatdeleon09, Joe, Peppercorn1991, chawatak, pepillo90, soso12, Enigma2310, mariox, celine19, Shamrock_1982, Dertz1, rpopowski, PaulTo, Kian, lyn, xTheGoodBoyx, CelineIloilo, rachel9767, praetka, fabricio esteves, banananas, MistaChanel, drove all night, celinish98, célinedionfan_16, incognito, biscuit2, Julianne, Viva las Vegas, remykyes, Celinenvegas, Roland61, chinit0, mar19ieke, Philippe, Tricey3115, AtitanicfanofCelineDion, ivo, aileejang05, Mark_Rdam, max24, CelineGAfan, celinelover03, clbmed02, celinespanishfan, Lexi, Del, IamRha, Bruno Portugal, Ziggy68, Bouse, chs, joc13, No1IrishFan, actofcontrition, takeachance, felicia, I Drove All Night!, Bruno Dion, comingback, Sebulba1, Jeff Abbott, donpi86, LeChauffeur100, Jackie, Mynameiswhatever, Ejion, celinefan1991, aniaa19, Kristinaz, mebe, meow, Celine Fan 77, Brandon, lucassfilho, mmainil, Thinktwicefan, WindyCityCelineFan, krazy_kool_dude, Dancing_Queen, Ororo Munroe, Bartholdemus, tomdalbou, maikan, manu23, superstar85ca, MaiconSC, Frozen_Phoenix, Taking Chances, noellemarie, minolli, twk3395, shaimaa, ajguerras, emmanuel, Miha, felinedion, cec, liketheair, GameC, celinesounds, neil1981, Caledor, BartFCS, MonDion, Shaun, celine28, lily94, celinefan1985, Niko's, loveisontheway, DestinMg5, nano, pame-65, Ronny83, marc-02, Dionism, amerikevin, azlan, wayne0223, 4girlsathome, leus, tristan.josef, imaswede78, IL_DINO, mirage, pat200, chocolatechip15, Marthe23, fannykisses, Noid Enilec, Mozzy88, Annajensen, Caeli, pisces0384, phoebekins, Magda5, Sarah993, MaxRayÎles, anna, bakorder, jeje03100, jaapjan, angel_christ, karebear82, Data_, Audreyhat, celian, jbechs, Karlijn, canadachick, YoungMrsH, stéph14, Brody-Celine, Muppetcanfly1995, Cafe67, maddy05, Aniaa_1989, Stevie-v, Scramasboy, LVCeline, Contre Nature, Gulenkov, jepoi, Ginahall218, emiliejolie, onlymist, dodobird, béné, davidion, Timster, sayyed, bart_PL, orca_ab, chrisel, hollylou, Austinadk, candicat98, Cheska, koala44, Jessyka, dyusha, mc1993, ThisTime, daccord_12, Milena5, LukeD, ruimarques, andrecb, smash, katleen86, Hjiddosem, kashief, justinecoria, A cause, A cause, hala, Coronis, Modesta, cdb38910, Daora, ilka, VintageCeline, celine4eva, sangstar, SACE, yellowrose14, artistman2007, Manila, muske95, natalie_, enno2007, teresa3717, MTJ, tomier, marif, garçon, beeb, Elena Casas, swimmer, annayang, Jacqui, woodstock, lozza0211, melanie_cd, dlh1, Lizzy, jorn, destin139, AidenAiena, mandana, lllBeautifulll, ceon, sunnyday, CelineAndRene, trls, SvetlanaSav, cdfan32, Allysadreams, bilinkew, cher&celinefan, alltheway0384, CelineVT, homerton, Leone, wenneke, Julian, Loulou11, ferjaacu, Jeffieboi, CDFan006, Bobina0707, George Woodson, Blergington, Kerol, jay8418, mareti, mypreciousone, Your_Su_Phu, Moo112, onix, Y Love Celine, CelineDionFanatic, Andrew88, MrTim212, j'attendais..., lnde3, dmeredith, nika, bei31, princesscd5729, Ad3line, Alex_Incognito, fred, studentka81, GoldenLeaf, Koolan, lilyxlfc, neilg, Cheri Marie, cεℓinε, taz111563, Celinealicious, Saartjuhh, manilou, contre5nature, Neddo, jjlovescéline, gaca, Calilly, Enzo, Mariann, meanttofly, Izabella, MalaysiaCeline, Bell, charo, Gabriel81, exfactor003, beelee, Davar

Administrators: Koolan & Bellamy