Welcome to Celine Dion Forum

Welcome to Celine Dion Forum, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of Celine Dion Forum by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here
  • Click here to become a member!

Celine Dion Gallery Sitecelinefan.org/gallery

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

kevincheung410

kevincheung410

Celine Obsessed

• Channel Addicts
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 409
  • 2,678 posts
  • Local time: 04:21 PM
  • Skin: Celine 2016
  • Born: 1983
It's so sad that I found celinefan.org/gallery is unavailable. Does anybody know is there any amazing gallery fansite besides celinedionforum?
www.celinecn.com / www.celinedion.com.cn
Youku | Sohu

Angel2006

Angel2006

Celine Addict

• Channel Addicts
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 3,861
  • 3,778 posts
  • Local time: 03:21 AM
  • Skin: Celine 2016
  • Born: 1989
I think that the gallery on this forum should be more updated. The only new pictures that get put on there are fashion finds from Frida. It would be nice if every new pic of Celine was automatically uploaded onto the forum gallery like in the old day.

I know it cost money to run this site and that's probably the reason that the gallery isn't being updated anymore. I miss the way the forum gallery used to be though. :down:

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 65 user(s)

Celinefan2019, superuomovate, bobnorm, westpalm542, hunterserela81, miss-de-carca, celinedion87, alltheway0384, lovecel97, lg121104, GIORGOS, live to love, jigo, Lestat5485, drove all night, bogris, blacktooth, FanCeelineDion, Scot11087, tiniann88, jbower14, Rambaldi, A.CelineGalaxy, zuiderheide, incognitothot, isabel leite, Bruno Dion, jose_87, dolores, MTJ, robinceline, swimmer, fcfcfc, SGo, iancobb, J-Philippe, Dennix, Timster, Kristinaz, Antonio011, Ncarbia, Muppetcanfly1995, Marijn_7, paulinetogatorop, I Drove All Night!, Juan12345, Bahriye, Slim Shady, Jef, kevincheung410, frana, ilka, cathfan, Celine-Express, debora, sweetlovers1224, Henri, Yentl Anchel, CELINE MARIE, Angel2006, Austinadk, pame-65, giannislyber, Celine Fan 77, dawn

Administrators: Koolan & Bellamy