Las Vegas Shows  

Welcome to Celine Dion Forum

Welcome to Celine Dion Forum, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of Celine Dion Forum by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here
  • Click here to become a member!

"Encore Un Soir" (album) - Official TopicCD - CD Deluxe - Vinyl

6712 replies to this topic

CelineDionFreak

CelineDionFreak

Celine Worshipper

• Channel Addicts
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 26,465
  • 7,531 posts
  • Local time: 10:32 AM
  • Skin: Celine 2016
  • Born: 1998

View PostDionFanAlways, on 22 August 2015 - 12:19 PM, said:

I really wonder what he means by this? I don't like the example he gives! (Kardashian, Hilton ect...) :wacko: Who is Tory Burch?

Would she ever do a reality show?
She does clothes I think. I've heard of girls liking Tory Burch flats.
I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!
Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant! cgif.gif

SuperLove4Celine

SuperLove4Celine

Celine Worshipper

• Channel Addicts
    • Member ID: 6,561
  • 5,795 posts
  • Local time: 07:32 AM
  • Born: 1983
Delete.  Wrong thread.

Edited by SuperLove4Celine, 22 August 2015 - 02:10 PM.

ehild

ehild

Celine Obsessed

• Channel Addicts
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 31,683
  • 2,199 posts

I really wonder what he means by this? I don't like the example he gives! (Kardashian, Hilton ect...) :wacko: Who is Tory Burch?

I think he means for a fashion or home goods line.

Edited by ehild, 22 August 2015 - 03:04 PM.

~Liz
"Please don't make your career your life. Let it be your passion, let it bring you pleasure, but don't let it become your identity. You are so much more valuable than that." -Celine

nuts2you

nuts2you

Celine Maniac

• Donators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 18,329
  • 8,046 posts
  • Born: 1968
well if celine like fashion, then she need to up her game in the FL home , it need color to sale

ryba

ryba

Celine Wannabe

• Channel Addicts
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 5,889
  • 4,305 posts
  • Local time: 04:32 PM

View Postehild, on 22 August 2015 - 03:03 PM, said:

I think he means for a fashion or home goods line.
Can you imagine Celine Dion Tupperware? :D hahaha
@Sony @TeamCeline  #Release The 2016, 2017 & 2018 Summer Tours On Blu-ray!!!

#The Fans demand more Celine material to be released!!! (more & longer in-studio footage on bonus DVDs)

scielle

scielle

Celine Worshipper

• Members
    • Member ID: 34,929
  • 5,696 posts
  • Born: 1982

View Postryba, on 22 August 2015 - 04:49 PM, said:

Can you imagine Celine Dion Tupperware? :D hahaha

Ugh. That sound positively atrocious!  
Hope they don't go this route... Kardashian & Hilton are hardly something to aspire to!
No, thanks.

chocolatechip15

chocolatechip15

Celine Addict

• Channel Addicts
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 30,818
  • 3,150 posts
  • Local time: 09:32 AM

POPULAR

Very interesting article -- thanks for sharing and translating.

What Aldo said about having carte blanche -- that he wouldn't have taken the job if his hands were tied -- I think that speaks volumes about changing the musicians.  I think a large part of that was Aldo wanting some of his own people. And I think Rene and Celine had to go along with that in order to have him come on board -- and that probably would have been true of anyone who would have taken that sort of high-powered position.  It's understandable, but I just still think it's sad. I don't think Celine needed that kind of breath of fresh air -- she did great with a million different styles with that same core group.  But what's done is done.

I wonder how Denis Savage and Yves Aucoin made the cut. I think Denis is married to Elise, so probably Elise will be back as well (Otherwise . .aaawkward!)

It is kind of sweet that Aldo talked about feeling so loved by Rene.

As for the "lifestyle" stuff . . .I'm sorry, did he just compare Celine to Kim Kardashian and Paris Hilton? Please tell me that didn't happen.  Sorry, but I don't like that idea at all.  Not saying I wouldn't buy Celine Dion sheets or whatever it would be, but after a point, it's so silly. I thought the perfume and the Chrysler tie-ins were bad enough.

As for the possibility of Rene not being there on opening night -- terribly sad to think about. On that GMA interview in March, they sounded more certain he would be there.  Just wishing that family the best.

chocolatechip15

chocolatechip15

Celine Addict

• Channel Addicts
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,150 posts

Tory Burch is high-end clothing and shoes.  I didn't know who she was either, until I was at an outlet mall with a friend, and was astonished at how much $$ she was willing to spend on what looked to me like an ordinary pair of shoes in the Tory Burch store.   Think $235 for ballet flats: http://www.toryburch...s/ballet-flats/

québecflower

québecflower

Celine Worshipper

• Channel Addicts
    • Member ID: 29,419
  • 5,958 posts
  • Born: 1967

View Postchocolatechip15, on 22 August 2015 - 06:54 PM, said:

Tory Burch is high-end clothing and shoes.  I didn't know who she was either, until I was at an outlet mall with a friend, and was astonished at how much $$ she was willing to spend on what looked to me like an ordinary pair of shoes in the Tory Burch store.   Think $235 for ballet flats: http://www.toryburch...s/ballet-flats/
it is conforting that she noe ships to Canada....what would i do without that? :giggle:
Plus qu'ailleurs  , but now Si c'était à refaire  , i still love tant de temps....

scielle

scielle

Celine Worshipper

• Members
    • Member ID: 34,929
  • 5,696 posts
  • Born: 1982

View Postchocolatechip15, on 22 August 2015 - 06:51 PM, said:

As for the "lifestyle" stuff . . .I'm sorry, did he just compare Celine to Kim Kardashian and Paris Hilton? Please tell me that didn't happen.  Sorry, but I don't like that idea at all.  Not saying I wouldn't buy Celine Dion sheets or whatever it would be, but after a point, it's so silly. I thought the perfume and the Chrysler tie-ins were bad enough.

Hear, hear!
It all strikes me as completely unnecessary and, frankly, crass.  

Guess we don't really have a complete picture of what he has in mind so should reserve judgement, but at first blush I don't like the sound of this at all.

Edited by scielle, 22 August 2015 - 07:44 PM.

flutefreak

flutefreak

Celine Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 32,245
  • 1,872 posts
  • Local time: 08:32 AM
  • Born: 1979
I actually have a lot of respect for Aldo now after reading this.  I like the way he talks about Celine and Rene.

celinesounds

celinesounds

MY NEW SINGLE OUT NOW

• Channel Addicts
    • Member ID: 7,841
  • 6,421 posts
  • Born: 1981
She could have her Own show

-singing
-making fun to the people - she has a very good sense of humor
- and guests :wub:

NEW SINGLE - PT

Davey84

Davey84

a prince among men

• Super Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 4,296
  • 25,344 posts
  • Born: 1984

POPULAR

The interview with Aldo sounds very promissing! I love how he has a million ideas for her, but I do hope it will be mostly music wise, because as much I'd love her, I don't think they world is waiting for clothes, shoes or household items by Céline...

I can't wait for more news on the new French album! I really do hope  Fred Pellerin will write a few songs! Maybe Aldo will also change the French people who worked on her last three French albums?

Posted Image

Rick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!

A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07

Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!

How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th

Peppercorn1991

Peppercorn1991

Kev

• Channel Addicts
    • Member ID: 13,305
  • 5,817 posts
  • Local time: 03:32 PM
  • Born: 1991

View Postcelinesounds, on 23 August 2015 - 12:44 AM, said:

She could have her Own show

-singing
-making fun to the people - she has a very good sense of humor
- and guests :wub:

Celine is too repetitive to have her own show....

Kev x

ryba

ryba

Celine Wannabe

• Channel Addicts
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 5,889
  • 4,305 posts

POPULAR

In my opinion, Aldo should direct Celine toward the cinema and make her play in a movie and record the music for it instead of thinking about Celine household items
@Sony @TeamCeline  #Release The 2016, 2017 & 2018 Summer Tours On Blu-ray!!!

#The Fans demand more Celine material to be released!!! (more & longer in-studio footage on bonus DVDs)

DionFanAlways

DionFanAlways

This woman, Legendary

• Channel Addicts
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 31,854
  • 15,062 posts
  • Born: 1965

What Aldo said about having carte blanche -- that he wouldn't have taken the job if his hands were tied -- I think that speaks volumes about changing the musicians.  I think a large part of that was Aldo wanting some of his own people. And I think Rene and Celine had to go along with that in order to have him come on board -- and that probably would have been true of anyone who would have taken that sort of high-powered position.  It's understandable, but I just still think it's sad. I don't think Celine needed that kind of breath of fresh air -- she did great with a million different styles with that same core group.  But what's done is done.

I wonder how Denis Savage and Yves Aucoin made the cut. I think Denis is married to Elise, so probably Elise will be back as well (Otherwise . .aaawkward!)

As for the "lifestyle" stuff . . .I'm sorry, did he just compare Celine to Kim Kardashian and Paris Hilton? Please tell me that didn't happen. Sorry, but I don't like that idea at all.  Not saying I wouldn't buy Celine Dion sheets or whatever it would be, but after a point, it's so silly. I thought the perfume and the Chrysler tie-ins were bad enough.

As for the possibility of Rene not being there on opening night -- terribly sad to think about. On that GMA interview in March, they sounded more certain he would be there.  Just wishing that family the best.
I Agree!
Exactly my point also!
I found this terribly sad and discouraging also.....

Edited by DionFanAlways, 23 August 2015 - 06:58 AM.

How could you not love this woman!

"You know, the mind is such a wonderful thing...especially mine. It's crazy." Celine, Tour 2018

DionFanAlways

DionFanAlways

This woman, Legendary

• Channel Addicts
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 31,854
  • 15,062 posts
  • Born: 1965
I hope it doesn't mean housewares and such. That isn't where I would like to see the direction of a legend going. That's like watering her down. Know what I mean!?
How could you not love this woman!

"You know, the mind is such a wonderful thing...especially mine. It's crazy." Celine, Tour 2018

ehild

ehild

Celine Obsessed

• Channel Addicts
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,199 posts
Yeah I don't like the people he compared her too. But I think he has a lot of ideas. And if Celine or Rene weren't on board I don't think he would've said it. We'll just have to wait and see what comes to fruition. The statement itself was pretty vague.

As far as the new album....I'm dying to know what direction they're going. And I'm just ready for new material. Random thought....I wonder if she'll use one of the songs in Vegas??  Probably not but I like the idea....

~Liz
"Please don't make your career your life. Let it be your passion, let it bring you pleasure, but don't let it become your identity. You are so much more valuable than that." -Celine

ehild

ehild

Celine Obsessed

• Channel Addicts
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,199 posts

View PostDionFanAlways, on 23 August 2015 - 07:03 AM, said:

I hope it doesn't mean housewares and such. That isn't where I would like to see the direction of a legend going. That's like watering her down. Know what I mean!?
When I said housewares I meant maybe sheets/bedding but was mainly going with more of a home decor idea....if they even do it at all. Of course there won't be Celine Tupperware lol (at least I really hope not!).  But more like decorative accessories.

If anything, I see it being more of a clothing and shoe line like Jessica Simpson.  I'm sure Annie will be on hand too for advice. Imagine....Celine blazers. Lol

Edited by ehild, 23 August 2015 - 07:09 AM.

~Liz

Peppercorn1991

Peppercorn1991

Kev

• Channel Addicts
    • Member ID: 13,305
  • 5,817 posts
  • Born: 1991
I question whether an album full of songs about what they are going though is the direction to go.....  An uplifting album could be just what they need!

A New Day has come for example.  The song talks about sadness but the song itself is positive.... That's what I would like

If anything would happen to Rene the album will always be remembered as sad .... When instead it can be a reflection of happy times but keeping in mind the reality of what is happening...

Kev x

ehild

ehild

Celine Obsessed

• Channel Addicts
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,199 posts

View PostPeppercorn1991, on 23 August 2015 - 07:11 AM, said:

I question whether an album full of songs about what they are going though is the direction to go.....  An uplifting album could be just what they need!

A New Day has come for example.  The song talks about sadness but the song itself is positive.... That's what I would like

If anything would happen to Rene the album will always be remembered as sad .... When instead it can be a reflection of happy times but keeping in mind the reality of what is happening...

Kev x
I definitely don't want the entire album to be that. A song or two would be ok. But then again.....I'm not making the album or those decisions so I guess we'll see.

~Liz

Filine

Filine

Celine Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 867
  • 1,133 posts
  • Born: 1980
I don't think Aldo "compared" Céline to Paris Hilton and Kim Kardashian (and also mentioned Ellen DeGeneres) but just mentioned them to illustrate what that lifestyle side might have to offer her. What those people do doesn't "fit" her, but the last years critics ARE very positive about what she wears. She was one of the first with her perfume line and it was crazy succesful, so I think Aldo might be right that it could work but only if they stay true to her.

Posted Image
"They call my home the land of snow, Canadian cold front movin' in"

chocolatechip15

chocolatechip15

Celine Addict

• Channel Addicts
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,150 posts

View PostFiline, on 23 August 2015 - 08:04 AM, said:

I don't think Aldo "compared" Céline to Paris Hilton and Kim Kardashian (and also mentioned Ellen DeGeneres) but just mentioned them to illustrate what that lifestyle side might have to offer her. What those people do doesn't "fit" her, but the last years critics ARE very positive about what she wears. She was one of the first with her perfume line and it was crazy succesful, so I think Aldo might be right that it could work but only if they stay true to her.

Oh, I think it would work - I'm sure they'd make lots of money. I just don't think she should do it. I didn't like the perfume either -- it's stuff that really has nothing to do with her career as a performer, and it makes her more of a brand than a person (or a singer). I get that being a brand is where modern stars are going -- but I don't like it.

It's too commercial and I think it brings her down to a lower level.  As Sherri said, she's a music legend. And now she's going to start stamping her name on sheets and curtains that in all likelihood would be entirely designed by someone else, where she'd just be giving a vague approval to general styles? I don't like it. Just my opinion.

Edited by chocolatechip15, 23 August 2015 - 09:35 AM.

zuv

zuv

Celine Addict

• Channel Addicts
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 25,273
  • 3,438 posts
  • Born: 1986

View PostCaledor, on 22 August 2015 - 06:52 AM, said:

Now that it has been comfirmed by her team, I believe it. :)

I know I look like St. Thomas who only beieved what he saw with his eyes, but I hate to be disappointed when it comes to Celine :wub: :wub:

"Sans attendre" had been confirm too by René, with even the season it would be released... Yet it took 2 years to be released...

So im excited... But.... U know....

Timster

Timster

Celine Worshipper

• Channel Addicts
    • Member ID: 17,549
  • 5,903 posts
  • Local time: 02:32 PM
  • Born: 1994

View Postchocolatechip15, on 23 August 2015 - 09:34 AM, said:

Oh, I think it would work - I'm sure they'd make lots of money. I just don't think she should do it. I didn't like the perfume either -- it's stuff that really has nothing to do with her career as a performer, and it makes her more of a brand than a person (or a singer). I get that being a brand is where modern stars are going -- but I don't like it.

It's too commercial and I think it brings her down to a lower level.  As Sherri said, she's a music legend. And now she's going to start stamping her name on sheets and curtains that in all likelihood would be entirely designed by someone else, where she'd just be giving a vague approval to general styles? I don't like it. Just my opinion.

I think her perfume line was a good move. Ok, she hasn't had much personal involvement since the initial fragrances, but the project has been a big commercial success.

What I don't understand is the sunglasses, watches, wine and other products they have tried to sell with her name on it. I wonder if Celine herself knows anything about them, she certainly has not promoted these in person. It's these half-hearted attempts that cheapen her image.

CelinesDIVO5

CelinesDIVO5

Celine Worshipper

• Channel Addicts
    • Member ID: 4,616
  • 6,365 posts

View PostTimster, on 22 August 2015 - 07:57 AM, said:

Glad to see this has been officially confirmed. I knew about this project a while ago before the Red Heads announced it thanks to a guy I met who works at Sony Music France here in Paris (it was worth it for the Celine info alone! :sofunny: ). But after hearing about all the confidentiality agreements at Sony regarding these things I decided not to say anything here in case he got into trouble!! :giggle:

I can't wait to see what kind of album this will be. I would love something that is reflective of her life at this moment in time. Maybe something more rootsy and relaxed like 1F4T and the new L'Hymne song...
And what did you have to do to get this information?? Hmmmmm??? :-P

Matthew Charles - "Fix You" - Live at The Stonewall Inn

Stonewall Sensation - Season 15

Originally written and performed by Coldplay

CelinesDIVO5

CelinesDIVO5

Celine Worshipper

• Channel Addicts
  • 6,365 posts

View Postnuts2you, on 22 August 2015 - 03:39 PM, said:

well if celine like fashion, then she need to up her game in the FL home , it need color to sale

Not necessarily. It's a beach house. The whites and greys make a house seem more open and airy. It works especially with the open floor plan, and it makes the house more versatile for accessorizing. Your curtains can have some color, you can have a vase or a rug with color in it. It works well for where the house is.

CelinesDIVO5

CelinesDIVO5

Celine Worshipper

• Channel Addicts
  • 6,365 posts

I quite like her fragrance line. It's inexpensive and smells great. I use her perfumes when I do my drag shows.

CelinesDIVO5

CelinesDIVO5

Celine Worshipper

• Channel Addicts
  • 6,365 posts

View Postchocolatechip15, on 23 August 2015 - 09:34 AM, said:

What I do like about her perfumes though is that it seems she does have a hand in creating the scents. That makes it a little more personal, and also makes Celine a little more relatable to the consumer because she knows women want to smell nice and creates something to help make that happen.

celine4evauk

celine4evauk

Celine Worshipper

• Channel Addicts
    • Member ID: 18,981
  • 6,451 posts
  • Born: 1978

View PostCelinesDIVO5, on 23 August 2015 - 01:11 PM, said:

Not necessarily. It's a beach house. The whites and greys make a house seem more open and airy. It works especially with the open floor plan, and it makes the house more versatile for accessorizing. Your curtains can have some color, you can have a vase or a rug with color in it. It works well for where the house is.

I love the white! It's how I'd picture a house in Florida. Like you said,you can add colour in lots of ways.

Can't wait for more updates on the album!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 788 user(s)

mahyar_hajizadeh, duchess83, Smart17, Boy, Celinex, biscuit2, BartFCS, Fanxiaoqiang, sailornic, Edudumatias, nuts2you, minolli, comingback, n1ko, max24, Zofia, Taking Chances, ordinary fan, stone, Katie, alextrusca, Jackie, dawn, Ronny83, joaofilho, jbechs, ika, jmiracle, garçon, CSCfan, Celine Fan 77, PaulTo, duri, Moleque20, anewdayhascome, Holborn, giannislyber, brendanm999, nowanorris, Loup_garou, TommKat22, Naiomi zhannah, CelineDionForeverNY, jwawesomepanda, québecflower, LeChauffeur100, scielle, Xpresso, Ukrfan, celinesounds, woodstock, Daysleeper, Nmj, pat200, ivo, Niko's, cher&celinefan, ryba, isabel leite, Javito, Alex_Incognito, jpatdeleon09, pame-65, Remon, Critiaslux, Davey84, frana, Esty, actofcontrition, Jeff Abbott, hugo020, isurrender, Modesta, winforlife, kellyfan161, celinefanonline, CelineTheBest5, remykyes, CSchmidt, tomantha, pepillo90, Ororo Munroe, Peppercorn1991, selsdion, fabricio esteves, celfan123, maki_Dion-er, Cuchi, smw, Frozen_Phoenix, ceshama, Shaun, Del, karen5, maria_k, Tyler1991, guigafs15, SantiagoColorado, drove all night, célinedionfan_16, Rachel_5, mattia, Lolo88, celine19, Shamrock_1982, Ajax, Schwa83, Sosof12, Black Kitten, rodrigo, Bruno Portugal, lily94, ajguerras, biscocho, Ncarbia, liketheair, Joe, mrkase, angelil78, emi&celine, Simon, sandro_dunn, markg, Sebulba1, aniaa19, Kian, Thinktwicefan, Ri2n, HushNow, mahahing, MrTim212, GUSAM28, Julianne, sayyed, reynolds, No1IrishFan, wlsntc, Mac, jaapjan, Dionism, Celine-Express, mike_z, Julien Brocquet, GoldenLeaf, bourque222, celine28, Timster, IL_DINO, I Drove All Night!, tomier, iza, Bruno Dion, Kyle_Jared, wayne0223, DestinMg5, MusicCollection, Edgar14, chawatak, manu23, Antonio011, MaxRayÎles, Domi, RRphantom, Mozzy88, katleen86, violet, CELINE MARIE, Henri, andrecb, bgcalde, krazy_kool_dude, debora, shahil, marc-02, roro, DionFanAlways, browseceline, Philippe, aileejang05, chs, Lexi, SACE, Miha, maikan, nomys, chocolatechip15, nattongtep, Roland61, KCM, WendyB, tristan.josef, PatrickDion22, andreaaas, shasti, bronzey, djdanii, wjd, MistaChanel, MaiconSC, andyw024, somaltseva, cec, celinedionfan, joc13, lost84, Cafe67, animal_fragil, LVCeline, chinit0, rock6kev, Leo, karebear82, jonathangarciuh, felicia, Your_Su_Phu, GameC, Philippe1984, swbeauchaine, GIORGOS, LukeD, Igor_Moscow, incognito, kidy111, Celinefan1993, CelineDionFreak, Viva las Vegas, Gulenkov, Lotty, westpalm542, LcMason, klmalling, Newbieeee, mikecdfan, smash, celinerific, kevincheung410, gian982, chrisel, Hjiddosem, mc1993, Evulik, SuperLove4Celine, RTafuri, Andlin, CelineIloilo, donpi86, Caledor, hollylou, Daniel Hamilton, IamRha, dyusha, Dancing_Queen, magicsounds, mar19ieke, Goffy, jepoi, gafsa, lucassfilho, Hoomyah, mdion2006, emiliejolie, Dertz1, mariox, Coronis, Jascka01, Kristinaz, CelineGAfan, SlovakClark, Kong, vojva, arnoglow, ruimarques, Balao, Neddo, TiagoFragoso05, clbmed02, davidion, Jessyka, oscargofe, kashief, Milena5, JesusZuñigaR, ssummer, ceon, A cause, A cause, A new day..., hala, zuv, bilinkew, neocshs, ThisTime, takeachance, mgreyck, boyblackuk, pisces0384, dodobird, roadrunnerr2, brandon_vincent, summersun, danger, bakorder, neil1981, twk3395, candicat98, Holycrap!05, StrangeDays, Overjoyed, Pit, orilevi5, adi dion, Cuquito, canardion, Chrissi, Angel2006, Bartholdemus, ilka, zenmeban, Chad-IV, Bell, celine4evauk, marckvls, Ballack333, annayang, celine4eva, the power of celine, WindyCityCelineFan, mebe, wenneke, béné, Leanne, Gabriel81, leonardocheng, Flaca, r23, dorfus, Leone, melquilisboa, garint7, Mark_Rdam, CaesarCeline, Moo112, sebyitaly, mcbg1, Celine_2533, ImAliveUK, Condor, justinecoria, shaimaa, enno2007, Bellamy, manolo19, MikaelaHorne, PC_59, agentwigs, teddy62, Lizzy, MTJ, Ad3line, artistman2007, meow, contre5nature, mirage, Elena Casas, aafass, Frenchie, paoloblueskies, quebecker, clarinetgirl91, Julian, Manila, celinecolombian, mari2711, Mudo, dj4celine, azlan, homerton, dlh1, natalie_, jorn, rogerionovais, Pepperpote, Alice, soleil, geo21, rgomezric, emmanuel, celinedionfan1, zamirdion, dmeredith, drewrussellmusic, encoreunsoir, Davar, celine_foreva, RosieBarron, mrmchoohaa, zanif, WaterFromTheMoon, meanttofly, Mohsin, DoronTam, Maxim Kuliev, juls75, binsk, davidjag79, vlad, Rossum89, chadiedls, vzon, rpopowski, artKalvin, jeje03100, sacredceline, tomdalbou, manilou, maddy05, sander21, Thunder_mesa, MalaysiaCeline, fanchette, taz111563, neener00200, superibi, cutybume, JLB3663, tessika, ks1981, sash546, luciusbright, celinish98, NoamC, suddenly22, $P!K&, drelieaoun, neilpharmd, CelineFan44, Brady, Javier_Natalio, mandana, egen, Celinemaniac, charo, Nailah23, celinebestlover, mb011, Only one celine, letstalkaboutce, gq183, CelinesDIVO5, CelineVT, Mrs.Goldman, shih-tzu, gilsjhonny, lyn, couldawouldashoulda, muske95, newyorksnl15, drama98nut, CelineDionFanatic, NeliCD, wolfepaw, Thanato, Jeffieboi, jamesjuang, je t'aime, dionicfan, Danystar, Cris77, sfbaysinger, marif, Koolan, balazsbalog, soleland, stlcardsfan, Brandon, shortswamp, Jdfj, Celinealicious, Si J'etais Quelqu'un, chy2j, Hilda, Dylan Callender, Nomad, orca_ab, LauCH, melanie_cd, PriscillaBarragan, Brody-Celine, patrik, mm_nj, teresa3717, J-Man, EowynLynzu1979, fikus1, Matias, celinefan1991, Oisbird, yellowrose14, Celcool, chrissid79, gentilfluffy, Vale@, Snowhite, abadi, reamary, PuraVida, danieldion, qqxkind, beeb, rathnakumar, ubulka, jdlyden1, cup99, Vole, sky-fits-heaven, fanatik, anna, Marthe23, Céline74, Ericwwc, sunnyday, peanut91, Mike--Mtl, dolores, Ejion, slk9683, Ronan, Allysadreams, Cmarker3875, Noid Enilec, Austinadk, Mary17, cgscgs, jameslyden, changepas39, fred, djuba82, taha2033, bbn67, whispmax, cwnice, tarkanak, Rammstein, guidoune101, Cedbou00, ddavidson, unclediva, JulienMcbeal, mairtin, lbris64, stephthom, close_eyes, celinefilo, Fuzzy, Slim Shady, Enzo, As_Sprock, Janika, AidenAiena, Erin, luisnicole, vedia19861207, Rosa, Nando Férri, trls, angela5, milestogo, Celine's Rose, HungUp, freduzz92, lllBeautifulll, stevo, celine_1983, mmiao, Magda5, live to love, EnchantingDion333, noar, beelee, bart_PL, Helios, marcelolongati, cdurand54, Kye, CDion05, destin139, littlechap, Bandika, vivitle, Cheska, Santa, matt987, Chula, tibestii, SGo, Helsinkiboy, Chin, tiniann88, tal-sh2, jjlovescéline, brunodias_111, viniscand, superstar85ca, paradox, stéph14, ehild, audreyrb, xTheGoodBoyx, celinefan2011, vr6chickbeenfound, Kellybag, Stilyan, banananas, jesaispasxx, DIAZ 1993, Rebecca90, imaswede78, mackmelo, daccord_12, Mariann, federico, popstarjim3, mbox1974, troystar, Brandon59, firstofone, jacwar58, Yentl Anchel, Love,, exfactor003, mareti, nano, amelie, dionc, Jacqui, dixieland, choupi87, pegasus, delta, felinedion, Garou, spunkransum, lnde3, Muppetcanfly1995, ferjaacu, flutefreak, Dane, Spilis, daina.svabe, amless, chrisannabanana, cdfan32, alltheway0384, tkbsa_88, vincentbonvegna, Daora, maciek, Vineet_Kujur, mariev, Nautanick, karalayna, ErwinG, MyHappyBill, SLS, Tintin Leblanc, Marina13, martine_, Leonardo L, explosives124, fab, lozza0211, bei31, Peter12345, Steph--xO, dimasrod_m, screw, Jack1912, susieQ, Der_Griffon, swimmer, ewh12, mikymika, Leite, yoyoma, Loulou11, Aranjuez, canadachick, MistaDorn, Saartjuhh, Darkroman, Céline's Blues, mitchrobert, Yakir, crazy4music, pacostiro, ewan123, davidjamesg, ayuba, laly25, Y Love Celine, blue515, XxLoveIsUnconditionalxX, Kerol, simenverberckmoes, infiniti, trivialdude, SvetlanaSav, Sergio26, yo44, Modesty Blaze, anja_celine, karolina112892, delo3934, Celinenvegas, Celinefan2, blueangel92, krufty, ReitsmaRi, Andrew88, Scorpian, rael1983, j'attendais..., eduardomolina, Papoum, angel30, George Woodson, princesscd5729, carrou, Calilly, jeff74, gaca, Izabella, lilyxlfc, Haheather, Jonih, mimile, meekalo, Mercy066, minniemare5, onix, cεℓinε, dj_a_rock, Pangloss76, Amethystj, alexpepin, kuradiputs, idroveallnight, Michel xx..., mypreciousone, fdelnooz, rodrigo_alka, KaasDion, AlberDR2, Gab's alive, Bresiu, eyesonmeua, Emi1, Pekoe, lime89, tim123, ChristaStojkovic, Zoradb23, kmonline, Incognito_0112, BornToBeLikeCeline, Ruby_Slippers, powerofamor17, dionpower, Texoumat, ludrice974, marko, ~Christian~, Stephen_1987, UniqueCeline, viki, cdtb, Filine, Lu Georgia, mel, JHMC06, caitlynceline56, celinemaniac07, Un Rêve, tonybower, angelwings, unicorn, AllaneZ, NicoNV, rojurado

Administrators: Koolan & Bellamy