Las Vegas Shows  

Welcome to Celine Dion Forum

Welcome to Celine Dion Forum, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of Celine Dion Forum by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here
  • Click here to become a member!

New English album, "Courage" - Official TopicPre-order September 18 - Out November 15

25359 replies to this topic

PuraVida

PuraVida

Celine Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 26,029
  • 3,278 posts
  • Local time: 04:28 AM
  • Skin: Celine 2016

View PostXpresso, on 16 January 2021 - 08:27 PM, said:

I'm not talking about her biggest streamed songs only. I'm talking about her overall general streaming numbers, and getting the help of Maluma, Timberlake, Anitta has certainly helped her streaming numbers.

Compare Madonna's 2015 album to Celine's 2013 album on Spotify streams. Or Mariah's 2018 release. They both did outdid Celine's streaming for Loved Me Back to Life by huge margins, without counting their duets on those albums.

Celine worked with Ne-yo, so she has done the same working with younger artists.

So, basically, as you have agreed, age is not an obstacle to getting good streaming numbers. Madonna was like 57 and her streaming for Rebel Heart is impressive.

Edited by PuraVida, 16 January 2021 - 09:27 PM.

It's not De-end, it's Dion!

Xpresso

Xpresso

Celine Worshipper

• Channel Addicts
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 14,192
  • 7,117 posts
  • Local time: 01:28 PM

View PostPuraVida, on 16 January 2021 - 09:26 PM, said:

Compare Madonna's 2015 album to Celine's 2013 album on Spotify streams. Or Mariah's 2018 release. They both did outdid Celine's streaming for Loved Me Back to Life by huge margins, without counting their duets on those albums.

Celine worked with Ne-yo, so she has done the same working with younger artists.

So, basically, as you have agreed, age is not an obstacle to getting good streaming numbers. Madonna was like 57 and her streaming for Rebel Heart is impressive.
Maluma, Timberlake and Anitta are much bigger streaming artists than Ne-Yo. Madonna went for some of the most streamed artists and Celine went with Ne-Yo and some senior artists... :giggle: Madonna may have bigger streaming numbers than Celine but that doesn't make her a big streaming artist even if she's trying really hard.
Age is a factor - not necessarily the singer's age but rather the age of their fans.

PuraVida

PuraVida

Celine Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,278 posts

View PostXpresso, on 16 January 2021 - 09:46 PM, said:

Maluma, Timberlake and Anitta are much bigger streaming artists than Ne-Yo. Madonna went for some of the most streamed artists and Celine went with Ne-Yo and some senior artists... :giggle: Madonna may have bigger streaming numbers than Celine but that doesn't make her a big streaming artist even if she's trying really hard.
Age is a factor - not necessarily the singer's age but rather the age of their fans.

Maluma is, the other two are right on par with Ne-Yo I would argue. But it doesn't matter, because Celine gets overpowered on streaming without counting the duets with other artists of any age.

So, tell me then, what is the average age of each of their fan bases then?

Your logic is totally reversed. People assume because Celine has fewer streams, that means her fan base must be older.

jpatdeleon09

jpatdeleon09

Céline Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 24,762
  • 8,300 posts
  • Local time: 08:28 PM
  • Born: 1993

View PostChantemoi, on 16 January 2021 - 03:30 PM, said:

But if anyone asks for something "specific" like better sound quality, Team Céline will turn away in disgust and ignore us- for we are just too demanding to ask the best for our Queen :rolleyes:

Then, they should be ashamed. It’s quite embarrassing to give the fans a bad sound quality. We are talking about music. It should be better. Again, they did a better job before. They just need to be consistent. It’s like Aldo, hired an intern.

It’s their job to give the best sounds and to make céline’s voice better when making it and hearing it in pro shots.

I will hire the sound team in singing contests that we’re watching at TV that gives better sound quality than Céline’s team. It’s really embarrassing.

Edited by jpatdeleon09, 16 January 2021 - 11:11 PM.

jpatdeleon09

jpatdeleon09

Céline Fan

• Members
  • 8,300 posts
Are they trippin’? lol

Amazing quality. It is so so so...... professional. Ayoy! My graciousnessnessnessnessssss

Before releasing it to the public. At least make the sound better. Did the twins did this?

Most of you are demanding dvds yet the sound quality is getting worse. I really wish if she did hire a new manager. That manager will also focus with the sounds. She’s Céline Dion. If she’s a dog. She’s the top dog not some cockapoo or shih tzu

Edited by jpatdeleon09, 16 January 2021 - 11:23 PM.

jpatdeleon09

jpatdeleon09

Céline Fan

• Members
  • 8,300 posts

View Postjpatdeleon09, on 13 January 2021 - 03:27 AM, said:

If I'm the manager of Céline. I will bring back some of her old team. Which they make more effort in their job.

- I will bring Scott Barnes again for the updated make up look for Céline and fix her eyebrows again lol

- I will hire a new hairdresser (since the old one is dead, right? Can be seen in A New Day... All Access)

- I will have a meeting with her sound team to make an effort to make the sound better again (they did that before) when viewing it in proshot. - This is important. Enough with the dry, raw, thin sound, and too much autotune, and dubbing. If in TV Shows (Singing Contest), can make their contestants sounds better. I'm sure Céline's sound team can do that also since they should be more professional in this department.

Also, when recording a new song. I will bring back the blending of vocals with the instrumentals. The classic Céline. with effects.

- It's a must to document again everything (concerts, behind the scenes) so in the future if another pandemic comes again. We can release something for the fans.

- Recording at least 2 new singles a year. If making an album every year is hard and making new tours for new album. Since I'm sure she'll be back in Residency.

My top priority will be the

sound quality

I reallyt like the sound quality in A New Day...All Access. Natural with surround sound quality and more open and not like mono dry sound.

This is the example of the sound quality that i like. Hear there's more resonance in her voice.

compared to this slightly autotuned-mono sound. start at 5:50

See! Sound Quality is the most important here.

Céline's team are you seeing this? You did this before, right? Do it again!

And also I will hire Kara again because we will hear the new song soon. This... need some karadiction

“ARE YOUUU EXPECHING SOME KIND OF PERFECHTSH PERFECSHAUN”. Superwoman 2021, Diane Warren.

SHHHHH

Edited by jpatdeleon09, 16 January 2021 - 11:34 PM.

Chantemoi

Chantemoi

Celine Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 1,842
  • 1,079 posts
  • Local time: 06:28 AM
  • Born: 1986

View Postmanu23, on 16 January 2021 - 04:55 PM, said:

If being the top touring female artist of the year, being the female artist from the 90s with more views in YouTube in 2020, being named by Billboard on of the top female artists of 2020, ahead of Mariah Carey (that is American), is not being relevant I don't know what people really expect anymore. According to Kworb, Celine is currently the 335 digital artist in the world, Madonna 422, Mariah 1131, only Whitney is ahead at 237.

So Rolling Stone publishes a list based on streams from ONE country in the world and since Celine is not there (yes she is not particularly strong in streaming and in the USA even worst) now she is not relevant but Madonna or Whitney are? So having a number one with a Christmas song from 1994 now that charts building mostly on streaming and ALL Christmas songs are peaking every year now (Frank Sinatra, Brenda Lee, Michael Bublé and of course Mariah Carey) is being relevant but being top touring female artist of the year is not? :doh:

You raise some good arguments, but I agree with @browseceline here. In candid moments, Céline rolls her eyes about “singing”/lipping the hits, saying she doesn’t want to sing “one song after the other night after night”, all the while claiming she’s the Boss, who —if that’s actually true— *should* be able to call the shots on what music she presents to the world.

The truth is, she’d rather sing cover songs apparently than revisit her past. The irony is that the 2016-2017 tours proved she could do a show that pleases the masses and still expose them to “new” (and actually new) material, all the while pandering to her diehard fan base with little effort and essentially the same results. But clearly Aldo was responsible for that effort, and we’ll never know if their sour business relationship is why the setlist went back to blah after he left.

Either way, I think we all agree that Céline is better than this. Mariah is Mariah. Whitney is Whitney. Etc., etc. But Céline needs her team to step up FOR HER so she can relax and do her thang. I hope the CoViD shutdown has given her a new perspective and plenty of time to find the people that she needs to drive her career forward with purpose and energy, even if that’s just closer to her retirement —cause what she had before (and possible still) is a joke.

Edited by Chantemoi, 17 January 2021 - 12:37 AM.

jpatdeleon09

jpatdeleon09

Céline Fan

• Members
  • 8,300 posts

guigafs15 said:

1610831116[/url]' post='2397442']
She can thank herself for it. It's her song, she wrote, she recorded, she deserves recognition for make it a Christmas classic.  The way you talk it's like you think she got lucky. Didn't Celine also have a Christmas album? Why Celine's Christmas didn't help her streams? ��

For that kinda logic, we can also said Celine can thank Titanic for her streaming numbers (or even her sells).

She can thank for christmas and the fans - They did a great job reviving that song. They did a great job in social medias. I say she’s lucky to have fans like that.

Comparing it to Titanic - No season to play it yearly compared to a Christmas song. I must say she did get lucky on that

Now Christmas season is over. It stopped streaming.

Edited by jpatdeleon09, 17 January 2021 - 01:19 AM.

PuraVida

PuraVida

Celine Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,278 posts

Chantemoi, on 17 January 2021 - 12:29 AM, said:

You raise some good arguments, but I agree with @browseceline here. In candid moments, Céline rolls her eyes about "singing"/lipping the hits, saying she doesn't want to sing "one song after the other night after night", all the while claiming she's the Boss, who —if that's actually true— *should* be able to call the shots on what music she presents to the world.

The truth is, she'd rather sing cover songs apparently than revisit her past. The irony is that the 2016-2017 tours proved she could do a show that pleases the masses and still expose them to "new" (and actually new) material, all the while pandering to her diehard fan base with little effort and essentially the same results. But clearly Aldo was responsible for that effort, and we'll never know if their sour business relationship is why the setlist went back to blah after he left.

Either way, I think we all agree that Céline is better than this. Mariah is Mariah. Whitney is Whitney. Etc., etc. But Céline needs her team to step up FOR HER so she can relax and do her thang. I hope the CoViD shutdown has given her a new perspective and plenty of time to find the people that she needs to drive her career forward with purpose and energy, even if that's just closer to her retirement —cause what she had before (and possible still) is a joke.

Very well-said. It's about Celine achieving her fullest potential.

joaofilho

joaofilho

Celine Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 25,368
  • 1,145 posts
  • Local time: 07:28 AM
  • Born: 1983
I don't expect anything, I don't dream anymore, I'm a fan but I don't create expectations. I think that from now on it may bring us some surprises like Ashes, nothing more than that. She will not leave Sony, she will not sing older songs at her shows, luck if there is a rare song at her shows, it will always be the same. I also believe that from now on it will be worse, maybe we will have another CD in French, without any video, album in English, only in about 10 years.

manu23

manu23

Celine Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 1,389
  • 1,278 posts
Talking about relevance, someone in UKMix did a good summary of 2020 :-D

Celine Dion in 2020:

— Highest Grossing Female Artist of 2020 ($84.6 MILLION)

— Highest Grossing Tour by a Pop Artist of 2020

— Billboard's Most Successful Pre-2000s Female Artist of 2020

— Forbes 3rd Wealthiest Female Musician (Behind Rihanna and Madonna)

— 7th Highest Paid Female Artist of 2020 ($42m)

— Most Streamed International Female Artist in Boomplay (the biggest streaming platform in Africa)

— Most Viewed Pre-2000s Female Artist on YouTube (1.26 BILLION views garnered)

— 26th Most Successful Song on Billboard Adults Contemporary Radio Chart (Imperfections)

— 25th Most Successful Album of 2020 in Billboard Canadian Album Chart (Courage)

— 23rd Most Successful Album of 2020 in Billboard Top Current Album Sales Chart (Courage)

browseceline

browseceline

Celine Worshipper

• Design Team
    • Member ID: 15,970
  • 6,830 posts
  • Local time: 12:28 PM
  • Born: 1977
So now teamceline gives us COVID instructions..wash your hands etc. They don’t know what to write anymore.  Okay the things they say are okay but do I want to read that on Celine Dion Instagram??

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPad met Tapatalk
<iframe width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hl2XkxnYljg" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

duri

duri

Celine Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 18,218
  • 1,565 posts
  • Born: 1980

browseceline, on 22 January 2021 - 03:18 AM, said:

So now teamceline gives us COVID instructions..wash your hands etc. They don’t know what to write anymore.  Okay the things they say are okay but do I want to read that on Celine Dion Instagram??

Those COVID instuctions are not from teamceline they are from Céline herselfe ;)
Posted Image

Bruno Portugal

Bruno Portugal

Celine Obsessed

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 5,815
  • 2,123 posts

This is called Social Responsability!
The pandemic situation is out of control all over the world so I totally understand her post, in English and French.

Edited by Bruno Portugal, 22 January 2021 - 04:22 AM.

PuraVida

PuraVida

Celine Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,278 posts

She never once said the phrase "wash your hands"

And she is helping the Canadian government promote their contact tracing app. She was probably asked personally to do so. But even if not, that's a great thing to post.

nuts2you

nuts2you

Celine Maniac

• Donators
    • Member ID: 18,329
  • 9,290 posts
  • Born: 1968
we"ve had it here in the states since I say OCT /Nov time frame

Chantemoi

Chantemoi

Celine Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 1,842
  • 1,079 posts
  • Local time: 06:28 AM
  • Born: 1986

duri, on 22 January 2021 - 03:53 AM, said:

Those COVID instuctions are not from teamceline they are from Céline herselfe ;)

That’s funny. I bet Céline doesn’t even know her own password for Instagram, let alone how to post anything on it :roflmao:

Del

Del

Celine Wannabe

• Channel Addicts
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 196
  • 4,698 posts
  • Local time: 08:28 AM

The government here is trying to crack down on Covid as the 2nd wave has been a struggle.  They are heavely advertising the Covid-19 app so I would say hey have reached out to influencicial Canadians to help promote. I think it's a good thing.

Sent from my SM-G965W using Tapatalk

Instagram: @delphis78

Loup_garou

Loup_garou

Celine Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 2,631
  • 1,744 posts
  • Born: 1982

Del, on 22 January 2021 - 04:07 PM, said:

The government here is trying to crack down on Covid as the 2nd wave has been a struggle.  They are heavely advertising the Covid-19 app so I would say hey have reached out to influencicial Canadians to help promote. I think it's a good thing.

Loup_garou

Loup_garou

Celine Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 2,631
  • 1,744 posts
  • Born: 1982

ryba

ryba

Celine Worshipper

• Channel Addicts
    • Member ID: 5,889
  • 6,187 posts
LOL Celine giving advice on apps :D Is it 1. April already??? LOL :D Does she even have a Smartphone, or does she still use that golden Motorolla with RC's voice as her ring tone? :P

And it doesn't even say "Team Celine", but allegedly Celine herself tweeted that (I don't believe that though)

Edited by ryba, 22 January 2021 - 04:58 PM.

@Sony @TeamCeline  #Release The 2016, 2017 & 2018 Summer Tours On Blu-ray!!!

#The Fans demand more Celine material to be released!!! (more & longer in-studio footage on bonus DVDs)

browseceline

browseceline

Celine Worshipper

• Design Team
    • Member ID: 15,970
  • 6,830 posts
  • Born: 1977

Del, on 22 January 2021 - 04:07 PM, said:

A COVID app was introduced in the Netherlands as well, total failure , not many people use it

<iframe width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hl2XkxnYljg" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Xpresso

Xpresso

Celine Worshipper

• Channel Addicts
  • 7,117 posts

ryba, on 22 January 2021 - 04:57 PM, said:

LOL Celine giving advice on apps :D Is it 1. April already??? LOL :D Does she even have a Smartphone, or does she still use that golden Motorolla with RC's voice as her ring tone? :P

And it doesn't even say "Team Celine", but allegedly Celine herself tweeted that (I don't believe that though).
I think she knows way more than she lets us believe. Even when she used to say she didn't have smartphone, she did have one... :P
RC probably thought her everything! :D

Edited by Xpresso, 22 January 2021 - 05:09 PM.

Céline RO

Céline RO

Celine Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 37,279
  • 1,724 posts
  • Local time: 02:28 PM

Xpresso, on 22 January 2021 - 05:09 PM, said:

I think she knows way more than she lets us believe. Even when she used to say she didn't have smartphone, she did have one... :P
RC probably thought her everything! :D

Not too long ago she was saying how she’s often frustrated that her kids are doing something funny and she doesn’t know how to record a video of it so, I don’t know what to believe.
The best is yet to come...

jpatdeleon09

jpatdeleon09

Céline Fan

• Members
  • 8,300 posts
Céline enrolled a class about smartphones. She’s very busy now.

PuraVida

PuraVida

Celine Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,278 posts
RIP Larry King. One of Celine's true friend's in the entertainment/media industry. Always so kind to her and to Rene. Hard to believe.

Edited by PuraVida, 23 January 2021 - 07:47 AM.

Xpresso

Xpresso

Celine Worshipper

• Channel Addicts
  • 7,117 posts

Céline RO, on 23 January 2021 - 03:37 AM, said:

Not too long ago she was saying how she’s often frustrated that her kids are doing something funny and she doesn’t know how to record a video of it so, I don’t know what to believe.
I take that as "Don't expect me to share videos of my kids on a weekly basis..."  :D
I mean, how difficult it must be to learn how to press a button! :lol:

nuts2you

nuts2you

Celine Maniac

• Donators
    • Member ID: 18,329
  • 9,290 posts
  • Born: 1968

PuraVida, on 23 January 2021 - 07:46 AM, said:

RIP Larry King. One of Celine's true friend's in the entertainment/media industry. Always so kind to her and to Rene. Hard to believe.

well, I have a feeling she /her team will say something later today about this,

smw

smw

Celine Wannabe

• Channel Addicts
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 5,519
  • 4,200 posts
I think it's time for Celine to do a duets album.
Maybe she could do this after Text For You is a HUGE success. :-D
It would get a lot of attention and pretty much promote itself because each artist would bring their own fanbases along for the ride.
It could be all duets and perhaps one solo Celine song.

I'm loving the new Barry Gibb duets album, and it's been a success!

I wonder who would be on it? It would have to be a good mix of artists -- and preferably people who actually love / respect Celine.

Sam Smith, Lady Gaga, Shania Twain, Kelly Clarkson, Josh Groban, Michael Buble, Sia, Adele, Katy Perry, Babs etc.

Edited by smw, 25 January 2021 - 02:56 PM.

mirage

mirage

Celine Addict

• Channel Addicts
    • Member ID: 112
  • 8,270 posts
  • Born: 1985
Didn't knew he had a new album out.
Would love for Celine to duet again with him.
He creates magic :wub:

View Postsmw, on 25 January 2021 - 02:54 PM, said:

I think it's time for Celine to do a duets album.
Maybe she could do this after Text For You is a HUGE success. :-D
It would get a lot of attention and pretty much promote itself because each artist would bring their own fanbases along for the ride.
It could be all duets and perhaps one solo Celine song.

I'm loving the new Barry Gibb duets album, and it's been a success!

I wonder who would be on it? It would have to be a good mix of artists -- and preferably people who actually love / respect Celine.

Sam Smith, Lady Gaga, Shania Twain, Kelly Clarkson, Josh Groban, Michael Buble, Sia, Adele, Katy Perry, Babs etc.

7 user(s) are reading this topic

2 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (1), cher&celinefan, yoyoma

This topic has been visited by 966 user(s)

Chantemoi, isabel leite, DionFanAlways, garyhollander, Celine Fan 77, CelineDionForeverNY, duri, jpatdeleon09, Nmj, Shamrock_1982, PuraVida, Remon, comingback, Taking Chances, Xpresso, smw, thatstheteacherinmehbaby, Kian, meandmrjones, Celinex, nuts2you, Rachel_5, Ronny83, CelineTheBest5, rfkavanagh, Frenchie, dawn, kathyc25, pat200, couldawouldashoulda, emmanuel, anewdayhascome, Javito, Jeff Abbott, juls75, Alex_Incognito, Naiomi zhannah, pepillo90, CSCfan, ivo, Joe, ordinary fan, Jackie, manu23, Katie, québecflower, BartFCS, joaofilho, Lolo88, Ajax, Boy, ryba, Loup_garou, Céline RO, mrkase, Bruno Dion, giannislyber, Caledor, Thomas, biscuit2, rodrigo, Ri2n, nahuelsc, ewh12, hala, jmiracle, Ncarbia, LeChauffeur100, SuperLove4Celine, ajguerras, Lestat5485, DestinMg5, stone, celinefanonline, queenofvegas, MaxRayÎles, celinesounds, JulienMcbeal, bilinkew, mdion2006, mattia, alextrusca, federico, manolo19, Fanxiaoqiang, superibi, Cuchi, No1IrishFan, tiniann88, Derek F., tristan.josef, Edgar14, Ukrfan, Only one celine, max24, jeremyvsl, tal-sh2, maki_Dion-er, Henri, Mark_Rdam, Shaun, celine28, Leanne, chs, sarit_celine, mariox, tomantha, Kong, delta, mike_z, jeje03100, Kristinaz, Thnswlsn25, scielle, VikingSwe, garçon, chinit0, I Drove All Night!, lg121104, Peppercorn1991, krazy_kool_dude, Domi, klmalling, brendanm999, aliceshields, Black Kitten, weasley123, Celinenvegas, Nautanick, Schwa83, azteca_1990, chocolatechip15, hugo020, Angel2006, Smart17, Bartholdemus, marc-02, beelee, emi&celine, ssummer, A new day..., pame-65, todos, LVCeline, animal_fragil, Crazy for Celine, Philippe, IL_DINO, MTJ, miss-de-carca, MaiconSC, adi dion, remykyes, Del, stevo, Davey84, jepoi, guigafs15, Celine-Express, GUSAM28, jaapjan, Balao, browseceline, actofcontrition, Holborn, kevincheung410, Bandika, célinedionfan_16, Kyle_Jared, the power of celine, fikus1, maria_k, kellyfan161, HushNow, isurrender, Esty, nurick, neil1981, iza, konkar, donpi86, Der_Griffon, user4468, Simon, frana, clbmed02, karen5, empress, CSchmidt, YoungMrsH, nowanorris, Neddo, Dertz1, Bell, SlovakClark, andyw024, danger, GoldenLeaf, Albiecrespo, loveisontheway, minolli, takeachance, tavoalama, Overjoyed, guajoca, Falling Into You..., tomdalbou, aaa.bcd642, mebe, hoosierito, noyau, Thinktwicefan, wjd, vojva, Dancing_Queen, estebandm, Matias, Jeanette, Dane, PC_59, Andy Man, celine4eva, jdlyden1, n1ko, jwawesomepanda, Squall, woodstock, bakorder, SantiagoColorado, LukeD, idroveallnight, SandyCeline, BiG PuEN, OzanDgr, cdt2u, Unisono, mcui0554, Luc C, celinedionfan, tomier, celine5-5, somaltseva, CelinesDIVO5, GIORGOS, MistaChanel, DionDivas, RosieBarron, dion1992, KCM, josedion1999, yoyoma, cdurand54, rhonda813, rpopowski, david123, Vale@, skwonderfactory, zenmeban, stlcardsfan, dorfus, sacredceline, Critiaslux, Niko's, wayne0223, CELINO, GameC, Vale.Dion, cher&celinefan, sayyed, blacktooth, explosives124, Antonio011, ceon, Ejion, incognito, Sosof12, Alice, celinecolombian, marckvls, agentwigs, Ororo Munroe, changepas39, andreaaas, Goffy, Dealhyeur, boyblackuk, MarcQuebec, béné, sam celine, JesusZuñigaR, AdrienneM, Cuquito, ally, lily94, bei31, Jour053103, azlan, Ben, lost84, jbechs, Tw1989, mari2711, CDion05, Rob.mella83, sailornic, celine_1983, xTheGoodBoyx, winforlife, drove all night, eyesofblue227, celinefan1985, TommKat22, emiliejolie, dyusha, kathy4, cdfan32, davidion, pgcourage, Igor_Moscow, debora, Frozen_Phoenix, viniscand, Celine-Fan, twk3395, DirkPitt, Daysleeper, Zofia, Javier_Natalio, ehild, WCD199317, Your_Su_Phu, CelineIloilo, iancobb, felicia, Robrules3, dj_a_rock, aniaa19, MelanieX1, CelineAndRene, puttybuddy, Céline21985, Bóól'át'í, PerfectGrigio, Matt-You, Leo, ChuChu, Charles, idartist, ImAliveUK, shahilpanj, Maxim Kuliev, florian33, Graceland, Allysadreams, Architsriv0700, MusicCollection, Frankiboy, fred, smash, Vole, nrcda88, phoebekins, luciusbright, MMorshedu, HannesMUC, dionicfan, Modesta, bourque222, abadi, maikan, zuv, joc13, rathnakumar, Chula, soleil, Miha, PaulTo, reamary, Ginahall218, jacwar58, Carlo, live to love, deccan, bronzey, Edwin, MalaysiaCeline, PatrickDion22, Peter12345, marko, Moleque20, justinecoria, shortswamp, maciek, celinefan2011, ARTBOP, gafsa, Si J'etais Quelqu'un, si2000, mgreyck, Justmeyaya, CitizenK, shaimaa, zeopower6, ruimarques, markg, lucassfilho, rakesh, djdanii, Digipal, jolo87, sash546, meanttofly, ObsessiveCelineDisorder, ABMs, Hoomyah, sfbaysinger, tdolson88, fabricio esteves, Kye, shasti, sandro_dunn, nandiko13, Sebulba1, Lu CelineFan, Carlits17, taz111563, panp5700, unclediva, artistman2007, lilyxlfc, Hjiddosem, Rossum89, Equinox116, Myheartwillgoon-91, ruisseau, contre5nature, Gringoire2004, lyn, WendyB, CEDSWISS, Enzo75, Marthe23, vr6chickbeenfound, laly25, Dylan Callender, Celinear05, Simon30368, keysong88, celinedionfan1, EternalSunshine, celinequeen, ilka, superstar85ca, Bruno Portugal, Brody-Celine, catlovingmusicbaby82, lovecel97, Oceano, luisnicole, stchba, djuba82, rhapsodion, binsk, chassyeah, Trombones13, suddenly22, Chin, angel30, alexceline, vallier, enno2007, Feidhlimbrennan, Mohsin, Koolan, reynolds, sscorp2007, blueangel92, karalayna, gentilfluffy, gocia, kirkindxb, CertPharmT15, Pit, redd, KingdomOfLegends, ashtonelijah, Celinefan2019, Quinyt, Gurkan, Nando Férri, celine_rox, tessika, Mapu, zeopower6, butterfly00, celinefilo, Clari, Tyler1991, noar, Fran, CELINE MARIE, Gabriel81, calirun1979, xdb183, Erin, LeeSC81, maddy05, &rewluvsCeline, vshchen, Julianne, alltheway0384, ball_dion, bjoernclausen, CD-5, CelineVT, mariaalel, jevanm21, Tom_London_Fan, celinedionfan0, Kylian84, westpalm542, thetraveller, _queen.of.vegas_, j'attendais..., AtitanicfanofCelineDion, Rea, MrTim212, mbox1974, IamRha, miguelruiz, Jeffieboi, J-Man, celfan123, Flymetothemoon, jorn, banananas, cwnice, mcbg1, Duchess, Roland61, ewan123, ika, roro, horrigmo, Gulenkov, Mark100, SAV02, selsdion, alvick53, LUGAY33, destin139, CelineFan44, sebulba, Mlaroche2711, aileejang05, drelieaoun, onix, RTafuri, Moo112, mb011, Heatherlucy, Contre Nature, mirage, toxic144, Kerol, Edudu_Matias, LcMason, violet, irishjames, noiddion, tonybower, duda4-1982, Mynameiswhatever, Vineet_Kujur, rgomezric, CelineDionCollection, iliusmage, felixwhoals, Mary17, soleland, hugo cavalcanti, cdb831, CelineShelbourne, whispers4ever, sherwynwilshire, chawatak, ThatKidFrom2003, angelil78, andrecb, Michel xx..., weasley321, ffgravygirl82, francois, sky-fits-heaven, bruno_oliveira, ferjaacu, Dion2000, sebyitaly, mar19ieke, musicgirl444, Jascka01, rachel9767, tibestii, Thecolourofmylove, crispyscool, Celine5Diamonds, Sarah993, vegas19, bsj1701, eanzhen1986, rodrigo_alka, tilly123, ThisTime, 4girlsathome, newday, Enigma2310, alex1547, dj4celine, Tricey3115, celine81, Daniel Hamilton, vincz, vlad, jesaispas, Rodrigo in Brazil, zed_zed, celinefanatic2001us, commoncommoncommon, bpm45d0, celine19, jonny823, natrachata, AidenAiena, silvaedg, blue_rush14, soso12, your_light, Lotty, meekalo, incognito69, TomH., fan_j, Constantine Lee, robcgt, chrisannabanana, Brandon, Dionism, neilpharmd, crazy4music, nano, Haheather, Magda5, mahahing, carthal, celinish98, CelineGAfan, Timster, celinedion87, mc1993, neocshs, Evulik, celinespanishfan, D'elles, brandon_vincent, rock6kev, Mudo, Celinealicious, biscocho, firstofone, ChristopherP, KMachova, cvicare, trangceline_89, gabidion!, Cafe67, Jacqui, xCMCD, matt987, bgcalde, Lexi, liketheair, celinerulz91, Celine_2533, simdelf77, alan30200, martint_1986, celine4evauk, Claudiakarin, magicflo, Nailah23, DiheartwillgoOn, PopMusicBoy, gwadafan, LaurMc123, Tintin Leblanc, Ziggy68, cec, joseph94, Modesty Blaze, leonardocheng, Daniel1997, Edudumatias, Jack1912, teetee186, opalbenny, cilindion, AutourDeCélineDion, Julien Brocquet, Mac, quebecker, rodrigofreitas, secretdennis, wlsntc, noellemarie, meow, felinedion, Oleksii, Mark-UK, wolfepaw, CelineforEva, confyde, Aniaa_1989, burnt, Hand of the Queen, Mtlmac, sconesbie, hollylou, WindyCityCelineFan, melquilisboa, unicorn, duchess83, Tic, blue515, latincoffee, dixieland, ernestojose, wenneke, Bouse, Nanda, cinetune, budtkaboy2000, gian982, Hilda, MistaDorn, SamLM, frankster, Pangloss76, chellymarie82, kelvin, shahil, joka123, artist, katleen86, kaycelinefan80, littlechap, davidmr, canardion, imam kurniawan, CelineDionFreak, Yakir, fannykisses, MirandaSophie, Mozzy88, karebear82, Thunder_mesa, JennaG, lnde3, Danystar, RRphantom, marif, idanwcd, kashief, TiagoFragoso05, yawhi, SACE, imaswede78, pisces0384, Mike--Mtl, baton1, Kaiser, DoronTam, Jdfj, Spilis, davidjag79, leus, nomys, scottycat, didiana, celine_sender, celinemad, garint7, Viva las Vegas, iadoreceline, atreyou, nattongtep, $P!K&, mathoov, jeff74, Philippe1984, Andlin, chrisel, Chrissi, celian, fab, celinicorn, bart_PL, Lea-R, mikecdfan, r23, earl36, Agnieszka M, broadwaymike92, dodobird, Prima_Donna1, ANewDay..., Karlijn, Donna81, WendyG64, Audreyhat, ioanalexandra25, pegasus, ultraphonic, Wmbek00chfd, Concrete Angel, Leone, marix, Pepperpote, dmeredith, freduzz92, exfactor003, seanibreeze, kyliefreak, Celcool, swbeauchaine, Celineiac2003, A cause, A cause, h3nn1n6, Newbieeee, celinedion68, CaesarCeline, Celinefan1993, Stilyan, Krys, daccord_12, 65roses, jjlovescéline, medley, Cheska, trls, bluesky, orca_ab, annayang, Jessyka, candicat98, Austinadk, aafass, dragonleader, milestogo, yellowrose14, Andy1979, Coronis, orilevi5, PriscillaBarragan, Dickson Chong, Chad-IV, UniqueCeline, crislyne, rotem, Kiwi57ienz, StrangeDays, jesaispasxx, jose_87, Holycrap!05, fanatik, paoloblueskies, tomi_hr, charmed, mandana, beeb, drewrussellmusic, Emi1, patrik, renate, NoamC, Milena5, superstarleash, kathykit, IlearnedFromTheBest, 7777, AbbySciuto22, lime89, Yangedd, Brady, Narada, MonDion, CelineDionFanatic, jameslyden, natalie_, zanif, encoreunsoir, manilou, Manila, fancycar, lllBeautifulll, chy2j, kmonline, Muppetcanfly1995, celinefan1991, motik, Voleceline, peanut91, Izabella, Tophus, Jonih, CristiaN9204, yo_33, koala44, APAD, canadion, ReitsmaRi, OnlyCeline, hj1984, liska, Celinemaniac, infiniti, flutefreak, fdelnooz, ludrice974, mel, AllaneZ, Zoradb23, harnos, andrew856, chrissid79, celinelover50, simon2004, ChristaStojkovic, Marchie, Yentl Anchel, Wita19, celinefan435, eduardomolina, mareti, Pekoe, tim123, homerton, mj1984, JHMC06, Ballettmaus, alexpepin, Amethystj, KaasDion, Y Love Celine, Incognito_0112, Olaf-Germany, ~Christian~, Anne29, Leonardo L, rojurado, Mariann, Lizzy, Stephen_1987, ahmed_dh90, robytal, lucascampanha, guidoune101

Administrators: Koolan & Bellamy