Las Vegas Shows  

Welcome to Celine Dion Forum

Welcome to Celine Dion Forum, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of Celine Dion Forum by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here
  • Click here to become a member!

This concert of Celine Dion in Paris (november 2013) is magical to me!

12 replies to this topic

fpbrt

fpbrt

• Members
    • Member ID: 34,669
  • 1 posts
  • Local time: 03:22 AM
Hi guys,

I really like this concert, I was there, and I think the video helps you understand what it's like to see Celine for real, hope you'll like it!

:) http://www.evergig.com/concerts/2013/11/25/POPB_/_Palais_Omnisports_de_Paris-Bercy_Paris/C%C3%A9line_Dion :)

Posted Image

DionFanAlways

DionFanAlways

This woman, Legendary

• Channel Addicts
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 31,854
  • 16,142 posts
  • Local time: 10:22 PM
  • Skin: Celine 2016
  • Born: 1965
I see the picture but not a video. :)
How could you not love this woman!

"All it takes is one bold move to change everything."  

woodstock

woodstock

Celine Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 15,496
  • 890 posts
  • Local time: 04:22 AM
  • Born: 1981
Here is the proper link :

http://www.evergig.c...is/Céline_Dion

sfbaysinger

sfbaysinger

Celine Wannabe

• Channel Addicts
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 28,753
  • 4,520 posts
  • Local time: 07:22 PM
  • Born: 1983
It sounds like a total madhouse, in a good way, when I hear bootlegs of those nights. It must have been, beyond words or ability to describe it. I can only imagine and I hope we get way more like that in the future!
L'immensite de mon amour pour Celine! L'amour existe encore pour elle! :)

Caledor

Caledor

Celine Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 34,514
  • 1,481 posts
  • Born: 1989

View Postsfbaysinger, on 26 February 2015 - 10:55 AM, said:

It sounds like a total madhouse, in a good way, when I hear bootlegs of those nights. It must have been, beyond words or ability to describe it. I can only imagine and I hope we get way more like that in the future!

I was there on the 29th, my first time I saw Celine on stage (though I have been a fan for many years, didn't have the chance before)
It really was magical!

29.11.2013 Paris Bercy: Sans attendre... the wait is over !

sfbaysinger

sfbaysinger

Celine Wannabe

• Channel Addicts
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 28,753
  • 4,520 posts
  • Local time: 07:22 PM
  • Born: 1983
If you can, can you explain what it felt like to finally see her live after being a fan for so long? Like, what was the moment like when she finally came out and you SAW her? I always love people's descriptions, though I know how hard they are to come by.
L'immensite de mon amour pour Celine! L'amour existe encore pour elle! :)

anewdayhascome

anewdayhascome

A New Day

• Channel Addicts
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 2,537
  • 9,812 posts

View Postwoodstock, on 26 February 2015 - 04:56 AM, said:

Here is the proper link :

http://www.evergig.c.../Céline_Dion

is it possible to download it somehow?
A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006  Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016  Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019

browseceline

browseceline

Celine Worshipper

• Design Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 15,970
  • 6,652 posts
  • Born: 1977
wow i like this montage!  please share the full version files on the internet with us?
I am so glad that I have seen this concert ( in antwerp). Best concert I have ever been to!

Edited by browseceline, 28 March 2015 - 06:01 AM.

<iframe width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hl2XkxnYljg" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

browseceline

browseceline

Celine Worshipper

• Design Team
  • 6,652 posts

View Postsfbaysinger, on 26 February 2015 - 01:02 PM, said:

If you can, can you explain what it felt like to finally see her live after being a fan for so long? Like, what was the moment like when she finally came out and you SAW her? I always love people's descriptions, though I know how hard they are to come by.

First time I saw Celine was at the Taking chances worldtour in Amsterdam. It was incredible. I had my binoculars with me since I already suspected not to be that close to the stage as I hoped to be.  When Celine came up from the elevator I could clearly see her with the binoculars. She really looked like a superstar with her pink dress and the waving blonde long manes.  And what I can remember that it was so amazing to hear her live for the first time. Hearing her on a dvd is one thing, but hearing her really live. You are completely blown away. The sound is much different., And of course that depends on the venue you are in as well. This was the Amsterdam Arena, a huge footbalstadium with 50.000 seats. It is magical hearing her live for the very first time, and seeing of course as well. It is fantastic and made me so happy to experience my first Celine concert. And at the end of the concert I was standing next to the stage looking up, seeing her singing my heart will go on.
The concert was a very fast experience, it was over before you knew it. I enjoyed every moment of it.
In 2013 I went for the second time, this time a completely different concert in Antwerp. But that was the real deal. I loved the setlist and I had the most amazing seat with perfect view on Celine and her band. If I could do that night over again I would do it immediately!
<iframe width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hl2XkxnYljg" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Yentl Anchel

Yentl Anchel

Celine Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 53
  • 1,068 posts
  • Born: 1980

View Postbrowseceline, on 28 March 2015 - 05:58 AM, said:

wow i like this montage!  please share the full version files on the internet with us?
I am so glad that I have seen this concert ( in antwerp). Best concert I have ever been to!

There is a video on YT with the whole show  

Elle est mon idéal, La plus grande étoile

Will be going to Celine march 2 and 5 2016 and June 20 and 21 2016

Julian

Julian

Celine Addict

• Channel Addicts
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 937
  • 3,090 posts

View Postbrowseceline, on 28 March 2015 - 06:16 AM, said:

First time I saw Celine was at the Taking chances worldtour in Amsterdam. It was incredible. I had my binoculars with me since I already suspected not to be that close to the stage as I hoped to be.  When Celine came up from the elevator I could clearly see her with the binoculars. She really looked like a superstar with her pink dress and the waving blonde long manes.  And what I can remember that it was so amazing to hear her live for the first time. Hearing her on a dvd is one thing, but hearing her really live. You are completely blown away. The sound is much different., And of course that depends on the venue you are in as well. This was the Amsterdam Arena, a huge footbalstadium with 50.000 seats. It is magical hearing her live for the very first time, and seeing of course as well. It is fantastic and made me so happy to experience my first Celine concert. And at the end of the concert I was standing next to the stage looking up, seeing her singing my heart will go on.
The concert was a very fast experience, it was over before you knew it. I enjoyed every moment of it.
In 2013 I went for the second time, this time a completely different concert in Antwerp. But that was the real deal. I loved the setlist and I had the most amazing seat with perfect view on Celine and her band. If I could do that night over again I would do it immediately!
Which one have you seen? The 21.11 or 22.11 one? The venue in Antwerp was just amazing and i loved the city. It was great!

browseceline

browseceline

Celine Worshipper

• Design Team
  • 6,652 posts

View PostJulian, on 09 April 2015 - 06:39 AM, said:

Which one have you seen? The 21.11 or 22.11 one? The venue in Antwerp was just amazing and i loved the city. It was great!

the 21th:-) I loved the venue and I couldn't be happier with my seat that evening!

Julian

Julian

Celine Addict

• Channel Addicts
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 937
  • 3,090 posts

View Postbrowseceline, on 09 April 2015 - 06:45 AM, said:

the 21th:-) I loved the venue and I couldn't be happier with my seat that evening!
Nice to read that. I'm happy for you. This night we had the previlege to hear "At Seventeen" and "Le Miracle"! After this one concert she stopped singing those songs :-)

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 71 user(s)

pvictoria, aniaa19, mcbg1, Naiomi zhannah, motik, medley, josedion1999, tal-sh2, Leandro Jos, Domi, ReitsmaRi, neener00200, bbn67, celinedion87, brendanm999, Nautanick, vinprox, Celinex, PC_59, nuts2you, Julian, CELINE MARIE, browseceline, Alex_Incognito, debora, mattia, ivo, Davey84, pepillo90, CelineDionForeverNY, Yentl Anchel, MaxRayles, Caledor, sander21, cdurand54, Timster, Sebulba1, DionFanAlways, woodstock, couldawouldashoulda, cher&celinefan, giannislyber, anewdayhascome, clefurgey, MsCeline, powerofamor17, Scramasboy, frankster, Manila, pame-65, Boy, cec, divaslive98, Celine Fan 77, contre5nature, smash, frana, koala44, Koolan, Roland61, Neddo, Joe, sfbaysinger, SuperLove4Celine, Duchess, joaofilho, Lizzy, Modesta, delta, LeChauffeur100, chocolatechip15

Administrators: Koolan & Bellamy