Las Vegas Shows  

Welcome to Celine Dion Forum

Welcome to Celine Dion Forum, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of Celine Dion Forum by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here
  • Click here to become a member!

Céline on Super Bowl Halftime Show?

76 replies to this topic

smw

smw

Celine Addict

• Channel Addicts
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 5,519
  • 3,148 posts
  • Local time: 02:05 PM
  • Skin: Celine 2016
  • Born: 1987
Why not have some fun living in a dreamland and consider this? :wub: :giggle:

After these past few years with HUGE super bowl halftime performances -- like Madonna and Beyonce and Bruno Mars and Katy Perry/Missy Elliot -- I got to thinking: WHAT IF CELINE WAS CHOSEN???

It would be such a boon for Celine's career, especially here in the U.S. She needs something EPIC like this to reignite her flame with past fans as well as get newer, younger fans onboard.

So, here we go! :-D B)

REACTION

First of all, we must consider the public's reaction upon the announcement that Celine will headline:

-It would be split between: 1. People who are mortified/disgusted by this notion; 2. People who doubt it will be successful but are intrigued to see what will happen; 3. People who are absolutely THRILLED

APPROACH

Secondly:

In order for this ever to be a possibility -- I think Celine would have to have a younger, hipper surprise artist (think: Beyonce), perhaps a surprise fellow legend (think: Aretha or Tina Turner), and perhaps even someone like Adele (since Adele fans respect vocalists).

Even some of the Broadway stars who just paid tribute to Celine could make an appearance. And, of course, Sia!

This could also be the perfect time for the Christina Aguilera or Madonna or Cher or Mariah Carey duet we've been waiting for!

JJG has to be there, of course!

Even Babs could jump onboard!

Or Stevie Wonder!

Maybe EMINEM and Rene Charles could come out and blow our minds!!!

OR ANNIE LENNOX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She could even do her signature duets with deceased artists like Michael Jackson or Elvis or Frank Sinatra! :innocent:  (That would certainly get some attention!)

THE SONGS

Just imagine the possibilities here! Especially with a few surprise guests. She could do an epic RIVER DEEP MOUNTAIN HIGH with Tina! She could do a stellar ROLLING IN THE DEEP with Adele. She could do a TAKE ME TO CHURCH type song with ARETHA (or even Hozier!) -- perhaps even NATURAL WOMAN! She and ANNIE LENNOX could do a Eurythmics song like SWEET DREAMS and then do a Celine power ballad! Then, they could ALL do one of Celine's songs like LOVE CAN MOVE MOUNTAINS.

It would be the perfect blend of ARENA SIZED POWER BALLADS (there's been a recent reignited interest in IT'S ALL COMING BACK TO ME NOW thanks to the Broadway showcase!) along with UPTEMPO/MID-TEMPO SONGS like THAT'S THE WAY IT IS and INCREDIBLE (with NE-YO of course! He's got a successful new album out so he's HOT again!).

She should do at least one EPIC performance with a choir!

I think she should ditch MY HEART WILL GO ON or do a drastic reinterpretation of it. But I think her team should still acknowledge that they've decided to NOT do the song -- by doing a small instrumentation of it and then Celine winks at the camera! BOOM! The world knows she doesn't take herself too seriously! :w00t:

And JJG should come out and do a short, fast, EPIC French medley!  And people will be like "WHOA! She's incredible in French!!! I'm gonna go buy all of her stuff on iTunes!!!"

And they could do remixes of some of her slower songs and turn them into uptempo songs like I'M ALIVE. I'M ALIVE could be the perfect opening, actually! We hear her hum those stunning opening notes from offstage -- then she rises up among a smokey haze and the stage fills in stunning visuals!!!!

She could sing in every language she's ever recorded in! She could do an epic finale with people of all different ages, of all nationalities, and it would feel like an OLYMPICS moment! We're witnessing history. Everyone gets chills.

She could even sing GOD BLESS AMERICA!

THE SPECTACLE

Celine could cash in on THE MOMENT FACTORY who did her stunning visuals for CELINE in Vegas! She could also have Franco Dragone direct this!

She could bring back some DANCERS from A NEW DAY...

By the end, I want her RISE up on a platform higher than she's ever been and look like the ICON that she is!!!

The water screen from VEGAS is a MUST!

THE IMPACT

I think the only way this would EVER happen is if she did a totally unexpected collaboration that got her attention from the media and younger audiences. Like Eminem or Nicki Minaj, etc.

The impact would be immense. She would be introduced to a whole new generation. And hopefully fans who have stopped following her career would be reminded why she is the legend that she is!

This would be the PERFECT promotion for another HUGE WORLD TOUR and ANOTHER ALBUM!!! But it would take Celine deciding to do another world tour for her team to chase this opportunity. :)

B)
Posted Image

flutefreak

flutefreak

Celine Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 32,245
  • 1,843 posts
  • Local time: 12:05 PM
  • Born: 1979
I love your ideas and positivity!  I love the idea of starting with mhwgo and then breaking into uptempo songs.  I admit I've been dreaming up a fantasy Celine super bowl halftime show as well.   I think it would all need to be upbeat music, no ballads unless they were updated.   I keep going back to her French catalog though and unfortunately the masses in the US won't know them.  For sure she'd have to sing I'm alive, that's the way it is, Lmbtl with Sia and incredible
with neyo and somebody loves somebody and her new comeback song.   She would also need to look sexy but classy.
This would be huge for her.  It is so much fun to dream!
Also this all has to be condensed into 12 min.

Edited by flutefreak, 06 February 2015 - 10:32 PM.

sfbaysinger

sfbaysinger

Celine Wannabe

• Channel Addicts
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 28,753
  • 4,442 posts
  • Local time: 11:05 AM
  • Born: 1983
I love every single idea presented. Sadly must agree about the masses not knowing a single French song, but "I'm loving every moment" of this. Nice going!!!!!! Keep fantqasizing guys, this will keep me going. "Maybe I'm just dreamin but my hope, it keeps me strong."
L'immensite de mon amour pour Celine! L'amour existe encore pour elle! :)

celinesounds

celinesounds

MY NEW SINGLE OUT NOW

• Channel Addicts
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 7,841
  • 6,398 posts
  • Local time: 07:05 PM
  • Born: 1981
love the ideia specially having some guests

she could do something like she did in AND

NEW SINGLE - PT

CSCfan

CSCfan

Talk to me, talk to me.... like lovers do..

• Channel Addicts
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 427
  • 10,152 posts
One word: "My Heart Will Go On"

:giggle:

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» MATHIAS ««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««

celinefanonline

celinefanonline

Celine Fan Online

• Channel Addicts
    • Member ID: 129
  • 5,616 posts
  • Local time: 05:05 AM
  • Born: 1984
i actually have think about this few times throughout the year!! whenever super bowl is on!!
and yes love the idea but some i'm not sure... like collaboration with some singers... i don't think it should have that many other singers/artists maybe 1 or 2 but not like 5 ...
for MHWGO i don't mind they do it though as it's her most famous song, probably not the whole song but shortened or the last part

as i think of it, this idea comes to my mind!
open the show with MHWGO, Celine enters the stadium with Titanic / a big boat looks like titanic (well not as big but big enough), as the song goes on it sails to the middle and to the stage, and just before the You're here... there's nothing i fear, Titanic / boat started to sink into the ground / sea (with visual) and Celine raise up the water begin to fall!!
what u guys think of this idea!!!
Posted Image
Posted Image

flutefreak

flutefreak

Celine Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,843 posts
Love the boat and water idea, it could be like a little joke everyone thinks oh no this ballad then bang most amazing show ever!

flutefreak

flutefreak

Celine Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,843 posts
Love the boat and water idea, it could be like a little joke everyone thinks oh no this ballad again then bang most amazing show ever!  Actually another idea could be to remix all her big ballads into an upbeat medley.  I also agree that we don't want too many guests to sing with her.  This show needs to be all about Celine!!

celinesounds

celinesounds

MY NEW SINGLE OUT NOW

• Channel Addicts
  • 6,398 posts
I think it will be good if she does it one day

there are many people who did it on the past

it becomes more popular after Madonna's show

My set list with no new songs/ album comming out

1. Intro - Dans autre monde/ Feel Love (Donna Sumer Cover) - Both has orgasmic feeling :wub:
2. River deeep Moutain Hight/ The best

3 .With Gospel choir
3.1. Love can move mountains/ Halo - Feat . Beyoncé
3.2 .The power of the dream
3.3  Thankful

4. My heart will go on - reprise
5. I' Alive/ Only Girl in the world - Feat. Rihanna
6. Loved me back to life feat. Sia/ Elastic Heart
7. I surrender

8. I Drove all Night / outro

Edited by celinesounds, 07 February 2015 - 07:39 AM.

NEW SINGLE - PT

ryba

ryba

Celine Wannabe

• Channel Addicts
    • Member ID: 5,889
  • 4,069 posts

@Sony @TeamCeline  #Release The 2016, 2017 & 2018 Summer Tours On Blu-ray!!!

#The Fans demand more Celine material to be released!!! (more & longer in-studio footage on bonus DVDs)

DionFanAlways

DionFanAlways

This woman, Legendary

• Channel Addicts
    • Member ID: 31,854
  • 14,846 posts
  • Born: 1965
Well one thing for sure, nobody would expect a halftime show from Celine.
But in a fantasy or dream world I love everyone's list!! :)

Edited by DionFanAlways, 07 February 2015 - 08:12 AM.

How could you not love this woman!

"You know, the mind is such a wonderful thing...especially mine. It's crazy." Celine, Tour 2018

celine4evauk

celine4evauk

Celine Worshipper

• Channel Addicts
    • Member ID: 18,981
  • 6,445 posts
  • Born: 1978
I like the idea of Celine entering singing the MHWGO remix and ending her set with the end of MHWGO usual version.
Also definitely a duet of LMBTL with Sia.
Rest of it should be her with her band etc, singing the songs she's known for - or at least recorded.
"Wishful Thinking" peeps Lol

Kyle_Jared

Kyle_Jared

Celine Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 9,220
  • 1,695 posts
  • Local time: 01:05 PM
I think the idea is brilliant.

I heard that last year the super bowel came up with "pay to play" and Katie Perry refused.  Celine would have to "Pay to play" because she's just not hip anymore.

And if if cost $1 million bucks to pay.  Heck $5 million to play.  The dividends would be worth it.   Especially if she's launching in Vegas again.

The reactions would be extremely negative at first.  The public would be totally baffled.  But she could win them over.

The setlist would have to be uptempo songs with one insanely done ballad

Setlist:
I Drove All Night
I'm Alive Remix with Dancers
Loved me Back to Life with Sia
It's All Coming Back to Me Now (Celine on Stage with Massive Orchestra that elevates throughout parts of Stadium field and Lightening Storm Effects throughout whole Stadium)
Simply the Best with Tina Turner as Special Guest to close

Edited by Kyle_Jared, 07 February 2015 - 02:40 PM.

GoldenLeaf

GoldenLeaf

☼ ☆ Celinator 4ever ☆ ☼

• Channel Addicts
    • Member ID: 290
  • 5,515 posts

View Postsmw, on 05 February 2015 - 01:35 PM, said:

Why not have some fun living in a dreamland and consider this? :wub: :giggle:

After these past few years with HUGE super bowl halftime performances -- like Madonna and Beyonce and Bruno Mars and Katy Perry/Missy Elliot -- I got to thinking: WHAT IF CELINE WAS CHOSEN???

It would be such a boon for Celine's career, especially here in the U.S. She needs something EPIC like this to reignite her flame with past fans as well as get newer, younger fans onboard.

So, here we go! :-D B)

REACTION

First of all, we must consider the public's reaction upon the announcement that Celine will headline:

-It would be split between: 1. People who are mortified/disgusted by this notion; 2. People who doubt it will be successful but are intrigued to see what will happen; 3. People who are absolutely THRILLED

APPROACH

Secondly:

In order for this ever to be a possibility -- I think Celine would have to have a younger, hipper surprise artist (think: Beyonce), perhaps a surprise fellow legend (think: Aretha or Tina Turner), and perhaps even someone like Adele (since Adele fans respect vocalists).

Even some of the Broadway stars who just paid tribute to Celine could make an appearance. And, of course, Sia!

This could also be the perfect time for the Christina Aguilera or Madonna or Cher or Mariah Carey duet we've been waiting for!

JJG has to be there, of course!

Even Babs could jump onboard!

Or Stevie Wonder!

Maybe EMINEM and Rene Charles could come out and blow our minds!!!

OR ANNIE LENNOX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She could even do her signature duets with deceased artists like Michael Jackson or Elvis or Frank Sinatra! :innocent:  (That would certainly get some attention!)

THE SONGS

Just imagine the possibilities here! Especially with a few surprise guests. She could do an epic RIVER DEEP MOUNTAIN HIGH with Tina! She could do a stellar ROLLING IN THE DEEP with Adele. She could do a TAKE ME TO CHURCH type song with ARETHA (or even Hozier!) -- perhaps even NATURAL WOMAN! She and ANNIE LENNOX could do a Eurythmics song like SWEET DREAMS and then do a Celine power ballad! Then, they could ALL do one of Celine's songs like LOVE CAN MOVE MOUNTAINS.

B)
Why should Celine collaborate with elderly people at the Super Bowl? This is just sounds so wrong.

Edited by GoldenLeaf, 07 February 2015 - 03:23 PM.

Posted Image

CelineDionFreak

CelineDionFreak

Celine Worshipper

• Channel Addicts
    • Member ID: 26,465
  • 7,319 posts
  • Local time: 01:05 PM
  • Born: 1998
The best opening would be to do IACBTMN- with a blackout followed by a lightning storm with the sound and video on the screen. Then maybe some wind and some fans. Then she could some out and they could make it a dramatic number.

MHWGO has to be done, but the water screens, they couldn't put that up easily for a 12.5 minute number. Sorry, I can't see that. Just seems like it would be a lot of work. Maybe they could do an elevator for the song. :)

As for LMBTL, it's gotta be done. But maybe verse-chorus-bridge-chorus, and end on the "...lovers again, tonight!" As for with Sia, I don't know. With her not facing cameras and all that... je sais pas.

But I love all the ideas being mentioned! IDAN would be good, I love that being mentioned.

Edited by CelineDionFreak, 07 February 2015 - 04:16 PM.

I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!
Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant! cgif.gif

flutefreak

flutefreak

Celine Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,843 posts
Oh yes how could I forget about IDAN?   Definitely have to do that.

celinesounds

celinesounds

MY NEW SINGLE OUT NOW

• Channel Addicts
  • 6,398 posts
Attached File  Untitled.png   420.93K   20 downloadsTOP SONGS that she must PERFORM LIVE

- I Drove all Night
- River deep M High
- Love Can Move M
- I Surrender
- I'm Alive
- A New day Has Come
- To Love You more
- All By Myself
- Its all comming back to me now
- Because you loved me
- The Power of love
- Where does my heart beat now

My Wish
- Unison
- Loved me back to life
- Refuse to Dance
- Thankful
- Make you happy
- treat Her like a Lady
- The power of the dream
- Call The Man
- The Best

Special Guests
- Beyonce
- Eminem
- Sia F
- Nicky Minaj
- Rihanna
- Katy Perry
- Madonna
- Tina T
- Adele
- Lady Gaga
- Xtina Aguilera
- Jennifer Hudson

to produce the show I will bring back Franc Dragon and Jamie King

NEW SINGLE - PT

Prima_Donna1

Prima_Donna1

Celine, You Loved Me Back To Life!

• Channel Addicts
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 647
  • 2,161 posts
I seriously dislike MHWGO but i am all for that song in a remix. Lol. I think everyone here has great ideas. Yay. Keep em coming.

Edited by Prima_Donna1, 08 February 2015 - 10:42 AM.

Apprends-Moi tes Secrets...
Posted Image

smw

smw

Celine Addict

• Channel Addicts
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 5,519
  • 3,148 posts
  • Born: 1987
Great ideas, everyone!!!

I sometimes forget how fresh and modern Celine's team can be. A NEW DAY... in Vegas was very "hip" for its time. And certainly risky. Also, the TAKING CHANCES WORLD TOUR was incredibly fresh and modern.

I think a Celine super bowl halftime show were approached correctly is could be one of the highlights of her career. A REAL comeback.

I mean -- look at the HUGE impact its had on Missy Elliot's career over this past week! All of the songs she performed at the superbowl have been in the top 10 on iTunes. That's INSANE! Not to mention Katy Perry's album sales have skyrocketed again, of course.

To remember how fresh and modern and sexy Celine can be, here's the TCWT intro:
Posted Image

flutefreak

flutefreak

Celine Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,843 posts
I just hope somebody from her team is reading this and sees all our ideas!

celinesounds

celinesounds

MY NEW SINGLE OUT NOW

• Channel Addicts
  • 6,398 posts

View Postcelinesounds, on 08 February 2015 - 03:59 AM, said:

Attachment Untitled.pngTOP SONGS that she must PERFORM LIVE

- I Drove all Night
- River deep M High
- Love Can Move M
- I Surrender
- I'm Alive
- A New day Has Come
- To Love You more
- All By Myself
- Its all comming back to me now
- Because you loved me
- The Power of love
- Where does my heart beat now

My Wish
- Unison
- Loved me back to life
- Refuse to Dance
- Thankful
- Make you happy
- treat Her like a Lady
- The power of the dream
- Call The Man
- The Best

Special Guests
- Beyonce
- Eminem
- Sia F
- Nicky Minaj
- Rihanna
- Katy Perry
- Madonna
- Tina T
- Adele
- Lady Gaga
- Xtina Aguilera
- Jennifer Hudson

to produce the show I will bring back Franc Dragon and Jamie King
I forgot Eyes On me - Album Version and Will I am remix

NEW SINGLE - PT

celinesounds

celinesounds

MY NEW SINGLE OUT NOW

• Channel Addicts
  • 6,398 posts
seems people doesn't own this dream

NEW SINGLE - PT

comingback

comingback

Celine Obsessed

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 1,619
  • 2,068 posts

Celine at the Super Bowl in Houston Feb. 2017 ?

Matias

Matias

Celine Obsessed

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 22,352
  • 2,383 posts
  • Local time: 03:05 PM
  • Born: 1982
I love your over-the top-never-gonna happen ideas! Lol

Posted Image

"No no, put it back..."

celinesounds

celinesounds

MY NEW SINGLE OUT NOW

• Channel Addicts
  • 6,398 posts
if she does super bowl, she will put many people in silence :giggle: , with no words,

she is the Queen now :sofunny: :sofunny: :sofunny: :sofunny: :sofunny:

oh I forgot she is coll too now :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

NEW SINGLE - PT

nuts2you

nuts2you

Celine Worshipper

• Donators
    • Member ID: 18,329
  • 7,911 posts
  • Born: 1968
well for 1 thing she will get the biggest crowd she ever had on TV  to watch her perform  that's for sure

Matias

Matias

Celine Obsessed

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 22,352
  • 2,383 posts
  • Local time: 03:05 PM

View Postnuts2you, on 10 September 2016 - 09:17 AM, said:

well for 1 thing she will get the biggest crowd she ever had on TV  to watch her perform  that's for sure

Well, her Olympics games ceremony in Atlanta in 1996 wasn't to shabby!

Posted Image

"No no, put it back..."

manu23

manu23

Celine Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 1,389
  • 937 posts
This won't probably happen, but if ever it is now, she is getting quite attention lately. It would be the best promo for the new English album and as some of you said, with good remixes people could go crazy, look what happened when that Dj remixed MHWGO. Aldo should aim for this to happen.

Edit: Britney was rumored last year, maybe they could do something like "The Divas in Vegas" with Celine, JLo and Britney, of course Celine being the main act :-D

Edited by manu23, 10 September 2016 - 10:37 AM.

Javito

Javito

Retiens-moi

• Channel Addicts
    • Member ID: 6,419
  • 12,788 posts
  • Born: 1985
If she were to release a powerful, bombastic new English single soon, maybe it could happen. But with songs like "Recovering", I don't see that happening. Remember that Superbowl likes current artists with fresh and recent hits under their sleeves :unsure:

It wouldn't hurt if Aldo released a new English single soon to warm up her comeback next year... but a radio friendly one with some chances to be played on radios and downloaded, not a ballad like the last one (well, I'm not even sure if they're considering "Recovering" as a single as per se)

Edited by Javito, 10 September 2016 - 11:49 AM.

Posted Image

"Et je t'aime encore... comme dans les chansons banales..."

scielle

scielle

Celine Wannabe

• Members
    • Member ID: 34,929
  • 4,974 posts

View PostJavito, on 10 September 2016 - 11:43 AM, said:

[...] Remember that Superbowl likes current artists with fresh and recent hits under their sleeves :unsure:
[...]

Not necessarily.  When's the last time The Who, Tom Petty, Paul McCartney, Springsteen had a "fresh and recent hit"? Hasn't stopped them from playing. Legendary status works just as well, and she certainly has that. I just don't think it's her kind of show / crowd.  She's not rock-n-roll enough, or at least not widely considered as such (though of course we here know very well she very well is / can be!)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 246 user(s)

Ejion, emmanuel, Celinex, Remon, Peppercorn1991, Critiaslux, Javito, Zofia, Nmj, celinesounds, Katie, Daysleeper, hugo020, celinefanonline, CSCfan, Davey84, giannislyber, manu23, duri, anewdayhascome, béné, maki_Dion-er, nowanorris, Holborn, joaofilho, isabel leite, Loup_garou, selsdion, couldawouldashoulda, Naiomi zhannah, scielle, CelineDionForeverNY, québecflower, pat200, DionFanAlways, nuts2you, PC_59, comingback, jpatdeleon09, smw, ivo, angelil78, BartFCS, ordinary fan, mattia, Lolo88, Ajax, maria_k, Squall, ruimarques, CDion05, Ronny83, karen5, donpi86, stéph14, Ncarbia, KCM, Alex_Incognito, jwawesomepanda, Kian, Domi, actofcontrition, Celine Fan 77, frana, justinecoria, marc-02, rpopowski, Xpresso, Taking Chances, winforlife, Cuquito, Schwa83, takeachance, jaapjan, hala, Dion2000, No1IrishFan, dawn, pepillo90, Dertz1, celinecolombian, Bartholdemus, karalayna, commoncommoncommon, your_light, stevo, Frenchie, brendanm999, Julianne, broadwaymike92, cdurand54, ryba, ChuChu, roro, alextrusca, Rea, bilinkew, Modesta, noyau, PaulTo, Angel2006, soso12, celine19, chinit0, TommKat22, manolo19, Overjoyed, CelineIloilo, SvetlanaSav, Roland61, somaltseva, tomier, mcbg1, MonDion, vzon, manilou, chocolatechip15, ssummer, IamRha, max24, hollylou, andrecb, lyn, twk3395, taz111563, Fuzzy, enno2007, Jeffieboi, Cafe67, A new day..., GameC, drewrussellmusic, dj4celine, duchess83, Lizzy, tessika, felicia, Matias, superstar85ca, dionicfan, lucassfilho, Caledor, Hjiddosem, homerton, mar19ieke, Milena5, natalie_, Ukrfan, DestinMg5, maikan, Lotty, chawatak, CELINE MARIE, Joe, Moo112, Kristinaz, sayyed, aileejang05, fabricio esteves, shaimaa, wayne0223, xTheGoodBoyx, Raevaz, Celcool, EternalSunshine, Mozzy88, DEUX, Neddo, lnde3, onix, Del, MustangSven, koala44, tim123, Sweetceline, klmalling, crazy4music, mike_z, Austinadk, celfan123, krazy_kool_dude, Miha, imaswede78, cdfan32, remykyes, marif, Dylan Callender, Duchess, bakorder, mebe, celine28, Jessyka, Ororo Munroe, MaxRayÎles, estebandm, ahmed_dh90, andrew856, Timster, celine4evauk, incognito, Frozen_Phoenix, minolli, Leone, violet, gian982, sailornic, chs, fikus1, isurrender, danger, Manila, blue515, kevincheung410, roberry82, dmeredith, celinefan1991, pisces0384, jepoi, Shaun, CelineDionFreak, eduardomolina, bourque222, GoldenLeaf, cher&celinefan, Victorine, Kyle_Jared, neilg, clbmed02, Henri, dorfus, vr6chickbeenfound, Pekoe, RosieBarron, delta, Esty, Jackie, pame-65, Boy, PuraVida, ChristaStojkovic, Anne29, woodstock, debora, Kong, sfbaysinger, frankster

Administrators: Koolan & Bellamy