Las Vegas Shows  

Welcome to Celine Dion Forum

Welcome to Celine Dion Forum, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of Celine Dion Forum by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here
  • Click here to become a member!

Unison 25 Years - Survivor

36 replies to this topic

Poll: Unison 25 Years - Survivor

This is a public poll. Other members will be able to see which options you chose

Favorite Song

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.

Worst Song on the album

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.

Best Single

Best Video

Best Pre-Unison song

Vote Guests cannot vote

Unisono

Unisono

Celine Fanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPip
    • Member ID: 35,009
  • 400 posts
  • Skin: Celine 2016
  • Born: 1984
Where does my heart beat now lyrics have three lines that were left unsung...maybe there's a different take of this song in full. It'd be nice to hear it someday. If ever recorded.

celinesounds

celinesounds

MY NEW SINGLE OUT NOW

• Channel Addicts
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 7,841
  • 6,690 posts
  • Local time: 10:14 PM
  • Born: 1981
why we don't have this in HQ on youtube :wub: :hmm:

or this

Edited by celinesounds, 09 February 2019 - 12:18 PM.

NEW SINGLE - ENG

SuperLove4Celine

SuperLove4Celine

Celine Worshipper

• Channel Addicts
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 6,561
  • 6,097 posts
  • Local time: 12:14 PM
  • Born: 1983
It will never happen, but I’d KILL to have the Wintergarden concert remastered and released on DVD as part of a collector’s edition of “Unison.”

ordinary fan

ordinary fan

Celine Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 36,922
  • 641 posts
  • Born: 1999
is there the same thing with the vote thing for other albums of hers? Some other albums are already over 25 years old too, like Incognito, chante plamadon/des mots qui sonnent, the selftitled album, and TCOML album... ^_^ so...

Edited by ordinary fan, 13 February 2019 - 01:18 PM.

ewh12

ewh12

Celine Fanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPip
    • Member ID: 11,981
  • 108 posts
  • Local time: 02:14 PM
  • Born: 1988
Since its coming up to be the 30th anniversary (probably should change the title/make a new thread aha) I thought this would be a fitting article to put in here that chronicles the making of Where Does My Heart Beat Now and how Céline got her hands on it.

Some interesting tidbits and trivia! Seems like Céline's opportunity was always Jennifer Rush's loss in the early 90's

https://americansong...ong/rick-moore/

Heres what seems like the original demo from Lisa Bevill who sang the demo for Céline to record!

edit: just realized it was posted in another thread.

Edited by ewh12, 07 January 2020 - 10:50 AM.

comingback

comingback

Celine Obsessed

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 1,619
  • 2,244 posts
  • Born: 1979

I love the song  :wub:
I'm glad Celine sang it, Jennifer's voice wouldn't have fit the song.
I first heard the song on a Kuschelrock CD in the early 90s, but I didn't know Celine at that time.

Edited by comingback, 07 January 2020 - 02:30 PM.

Unisono

Unisono

Celine Fanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPip
    • Member ID: 35,009
  • 400 posts
  • Born: 1984

View Postcomingback, on 07 January 2020 - 02:17 PM, said:

I love the song  :wub:
I'm glad Celine sang it, Jennifer's voice wouldn't have fit the song.
I first heard the song on a Kuschelrock CD in the early 90s, but I didn't know Celine at that time.

The photoshoot is amazing! I'd like there was a cd with all the pre unison songs on it...  If we add Tonight We Dance, Ziggy, Can't We Try, Cry Just A Little, Love You Blind, Send Me A Lover, Wind Beneath My Wings (if actually there's a studio version) and some other studio versions of some songs she sang like Memories, we would have a full new album of Celine with the same voice even if from almost 5 years of recordings. With Voices That Care as bonus. I think that in Listen To The Magic Man and Michael's Song Céline's voice is too young, but Listen to... could be added too cause it's a song I really enjoy.

Edited by Unisono, 07 January 2020 - 04:10 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 126 user(s)

Equinox116, hoosierito, queenofvegas, Bell, isabel leite, comingback, azteca_1990, Zofia, Katie, Celinex, rfkavanagh, Davey84, Thnswlsn25, duri, Celine Fan 77, Leanne, Javito, noyau, pat200, nowanorris, Neddo, ewh12, Taking Chances, chs, Lolo88, Frenchie, Céline RO, duchess83, Holborn, frana, ordinary fan, Daysleeper, guigafs15, celinecolombian, celine_foreva, anewdayhascome, Nmj, Schwa83, Boy, nuts2you, Critiaslux, minolli, Loup_garou, CSCfan, Moleque20, mb011, WCD199317, TommKat22, soleil, couldawouldashoulda, PaulTo, scielle, Peppercorn1991, MusicCollection, giannislyber, Dion2000, CelineDionForeverNY, jwawesomepanda, celinesounds, Simon, celinerulz91, Esty, Modesta, Roland61, brandon_vincent, bakorder, Dionism, dawn, alextrusca, angelil78, woodstock, Flymetothemoon, maria_k, krazy_kool_dude, celine19, LeChauffeur100, wlsntc, joc13, Bruno Portugal, karebear82, Beast, wayne0223, Ray, sfbaysinger, DionFanAlways, Jeff Abbott, Caledor, Herman, chocolatechip15, tibestii, D'elles, ghazal, kmonline, celine4evauk, CelinesDIVO5, sayyed, tonybower, crazy4music, Jessyka, gian982, mebe, CelineDionFreak, jeje03100, Pekoe, Igor_Moscow, pepillo90, dorfus, incognito, Domi, celinefanonline, Henri, lllBeautifulll, MaiconSC, kevincheung410, québecflower, fikus1, chandler21, SuperLove4Celine, maceta_biloxi, Ororo Munroe, blue515, mbox1974, tiniann88, Shaun, BartFCS, Timster

Administrators: Koolan & Bellamy