Las Vegas Shows  

Welcome to Celine Dion Forum

Welcome to Celine Dion Forum, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of Celine Dion Forum by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here
  • Click here to become a member!

Antwerp - stands or parterre?

1 reply to this topic

tomaat

tomaat

• Members
  • Pip
    • Member ID: 19,364
  • 44 posts
  • Local time: 06:55 AM
  • Skin: Celine 2016
  • Born: 1984
Which of these is the best and why?
Stands, 1st row, block 151 (3rd block from stage) or
parterre, 4th row.
Can't decide!
Antwerp, 14 May 2008 / Arras, 7 July 2008 / Antwerp, 22 November 2013 / Antwerp, 21 June 2016 / Arnhem, 23 June 2017 / Lille, 2 July 2017 / London, 29 July 2017 / London, 5 July 2019 / CWT: Antwerp & Stockholm (t.b.d)

browseceline

browseceline

Celine Worshipper

• Design Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 15,970
  • 6,677 posts
  • Local time: 05:55 AM
  • Skin: Celine 2016
  • Born: 1977
what do you mean with stands - these are seats.  I am in block 151 and that is quite close to the stage as I heard.  From what I read there are no stands, only seats?  row 13 is actually the first row in block 151, that is what the lady from sportpaleis told me. So I am happy with my seat.
If you have a seat on the floor/field, it depends on which row it is. If you are on row 29 you are still quite some distance from the stage. When you are on the side, in block 151 you have a better view because you look over everybody and see the stage better, at least that is what I think.
<iframe width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hl2XkxnYljg" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 22 user(s)

Domi, Sebulba1, pierk61, ivo, vegas, maxceline, manu23, Leanne, Cadans, Julian, quaizee, NikolasK, browseceline, Koolan, CELINE MARIE, Lian, Timster, mieke, ChristaStojkovic, Amethystj, Neddo, tomaat

Administrators: Koolan & Bellamy