Las Vegas Shows  

Welcome to Celine Dion Forum

Welcome to Celine Dion Forum, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of Celine Dion Forum by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here
  • Click here to become a member!

Celine Une seule fois... Fan meeting :)who's interested in getting together??

26 replies to this topic

tahitiCELINEfan

tahitiCELINEfan

taravana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 6,642
  • 768 posts
  • Local time: 11:22 PM
  • Skin: Celine 2016
  • Born: 1978
Hey everyone who's interested in a fan meeting before or after the show?? :)

MY TAKING CHANCES TOUR:
202 concert dates, and counting!
A LIFETIME OF MEMORIES AND WONDERFUL FRIENDSHIPS
MISS YOU CELINE!

geo21

geo21

• Members
  • Pip
    • Member ID: 32,557
  • 48 posts
  • Local time: 01:22 PM
  • Born: 1974

View PosttahitiCELINEfan, on 17 July 2013 - 10:55 PM, said:

Hey everyone who's interested in a fan meeting before or after the show?? :)

Hi tahitiCELINEfan,
Not the right place to ask but I'm so curious... When I see your TC tour, OMG :clap: :hmm:
How is it possible ? Are you a retired people at 35 years old ? Did you quit your job ?

Are you coming in France in November ?

Jamieb12321

Jamieb12321

Celine Fanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPip
    • Member ID: 32,374
  • 290 posts
  • Local time: 04:22 AM
  • Born: 1983
Anyone staying at the Hilton?

slk9683

slk9683

Celine Fanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPip
    • Member ID: 7,338
  • 237 posts

View PostJamieb12321, on 18 July 2013 - 09:26 AM, said:

Yes, I will be. Has everyone gotten their ticket yet? I'm still waiting on mine and getting kinda nervous.

Jamieb12321

Jamieb12321

Celine Fanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 290 posts

View Postslk9683, on 18 July 2013 - 12:42 PM, said:

Yes, I will be. Has everyone gotten their ticket yet? I'm still waiting on mine and getting kinda nervous.
I received my VIP tickets on Monday in the mail.... U might want to call and check in yours I'm in Florida :) I work for Hilton so that's where in staying haha hope to see u there!!

tahitiCELINEfan

tahitiCELINEfan

taravana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 768 posts

View Postgeo21, on 18 July 2013 - 12:11 AM, said:

Hi tahitiCELINEfan,
Not the right place to ask but I'm so curious... When I see your TC tour, OMG :clap: :hmm:
How is it possible ? Are you a retired people at 35 years old ? Did you quit your job ?

Are you coming in France in November ?

LOL no I work hard ;) dont have any kids so ;)

MY TAKING CHANCES TOUR:
MISS YOU CELINE!

tahitiCELINEfan

tahitiCELINEfan

taravana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 768 posts

View PostJamieb12321, on 18 July 2013 - 09:26 AM, said:

:) no

MY TAKING CHANCES TOUR:
MISS YOU CELINE!

Jamieb12321

Jamieb12321

Celine Fanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 290 posts

View PosttahitiCELINEfan, on 19 July 2013 - 03:18 PM, said:

LOL no I work hard ;) dont have any kids so ;)

I work hard and no kids either :) makes it easy to go see celine a lot lol.... I do have a boyfriend of 6 years who I drag along to see celine too which makes tickets more expensive since I am buying 2 tho hahaha

ehild

ehild

Celine Obsessed

• Channel Addicts
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 31,683
  • 2,490 posts

View PostJamieb12321, on 19 July 2013 - 03:43 PM, said:

I work hard and no kids either :) makes it easy to go see celine a lot lol.... I do have a boyfriend of 6 years who I drag along to see celine too which makes tickets more expensive since I am buying 2 tho hahaha
  Even though my hubby surprised me for my 30th birthday, I know the feeling. ;)  If I didn't have a young daughter I'd definitely go more often, even if I had to go by myself. lol

~Liz
"Please don't make your career your life. Let it be your passion, let it bring you pleasure, but don't let it become your identity. You are so much more valuable than that." -Celine

ehild

ehild

Celine Obsessed

• Channel Addicts
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,490 posts
I wasn't at the Quebec show but I definitely saw it from various friend's pages lol.  Such an awesome show.....wish I could have been there!!  But only a couple more weeks until my Vegas trip! :)

~Liz
"Please don't make your career your life. Let it be your passion, let it bring you pleasure, but don't let it become your identity. You are so much more valuable than that." -Celine

Jamieb12321

Jamieb12321

Celine Fanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 290 posts

View Postehild, on 07 August 2013 - 07:41 AM, said:

I wasn't at the Quebec show but I definitely saw it from various friend's pages lol.  Such an awesome show.....wish I could have been there!!  But only a couple more weeks until my Vegas trip! :)

When are you going? I'm going the 20th and 21st

ehild

ehild

Celine Obsessed

• Channel Addicts
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,490 posts

View PostJamieb12321, on 07 August 2013 - 09:09 AM, said:

When are you going? I'm going the 20th and 21st
I'll be there the 27th (Tuesday), so the following week.  I'd love to meet some other fans and hear their stories as well.

~Liz

Jamieb12321

Jamieb12321

Celine Fanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 290 posts

View Postehild, on 07 August 2013 - 09:48 AM, said:

I'll be there the 27th (Tuesday), so the following week.  I'd love to meet some other fans and hear their stories as well.

Me too!! I don't think anyone is gonna be there when I am there unfortunately :( I think you will be able to meet a lot of people because it seems a lot of fans are going when you are :) I got to meet a lot of fans in Quebec :) was fun!

ehild

ehild

Celine Obsessed

• Channel Addicts
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,490 posts
That's awesome!!  I hope to meet a lot of people too and it does seem quite a few will be there that week.

~Liz

CharleneMtl

CharleneMtl

• Members
  • Pip
    • Member ID: 29,185
  • 40 posts
  • Born: 1966
Since this thread is still here....Just wanted to pop on & say that I met Jamie, happy that I did, she is just awesome!! The nicest person, everrr!!! lol...had a great time with her and her boyfriend....Good laughs...{ Much better than the ones that I met at a Vegas show...after 5 min, Ummm...Buh-Bye Now.. }  I went to the show in Quebec had a  VIP ticket and stayed at the Chateau Frontenac, wow what an amazing weekend...(right place, right time)..Loved it!!..We had the perfect spot in the lobby Celine came right to us, signed for us (Jamie's sign and my CD)...It was truly great...I had also ran into Rene one night and said Bonsoir, Congratulated him on his award, he was lovely...Shook my hand, spoke so softly and smiled sweetly....Also said Bonjour to Therese, she arrived an hour before Rene..(Late at night).She smiled and nodded.. Out of the few. people in the lobby, waiting for Celine to return on the Friday night,  no one said hi to her....(There is alot more to add, but wrong place) But,.For me,  nothing gets better than having Celine right in front of you, signing for you, having acknowledgement from her, then having a sweet hubby that's let me have front row seats in Vegas, gotta say, I'm so happy...and very lucky....Next is Paris, front row in Paris. Baby...Wooo Hooooo.... :-D Very excited....Now I don't have to try to spend $800.00 on Ebay for those damn golden bunnies yearly....lol..

Edited by CharleneMtl, 09 August 2013 - 08:56 PM.

Et Je T'aime Encore.....Et Toi, Tu Ne M'Entends Pas.....

DionFanAlways

DionFanAlways

This woman, Legendary

• Channel Addicts
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 31,854
  • 16,172 posts
  • Local time: 05:22 AM
  • Born: 1965
^I'm always hoping to meet fans, especially one's from the forum, it's fun! That is wonderful that she actually saw you and signed your things! I would of died! I remember when I was in Vegas, she was 2 feet in front of me and we(lol) sang HDYKTMP! I held out my hand and she took it! Now about the Friday night sighting, do you mean nobody was waiting in the lobby when she came back or she was in a hurry to get to her room? Thanks :)

Edited by DionFanAlways, 10 August 2013 - 07:48 AM.

How could you not love this woman!

"All it takes is one bold move to change everything."  

CharleneMtl

CharleneMtl

• Members
  • Pip
  • 40 posts
Friday during the day, around 430 ish....Celine came down through the lobby, she was attending the award ceramony at the Governer General's Office...We knew she had to leave before 5pm, that's why we waited, there were alot of people inside the Hotel lobby, since I was a guest there at the Chateau Frontenac, I was allowed to stay...There were so many more people outside.....After the ceramony she went to dinner at La Capitale Resto (i believe that was the name) in Quebec City, Jamie sent me a text,she can see the whole thing from her Hotel Room at the Hilton, It was a crazy scene..I suppose Celine then went to the sound check and then she had the interview on Sucre Sale late they were filming at 130am or so.....So around 11 ish, Therese came back to the Hotel...(yes, there were quite a few people hanging around the lobby at this time waiting for Celine to come back....But no one really said anything to Therese, that I can see...But I was further down the corridor...Then around midnight, Rene came back, and again a few people, greeted him, took photos with him, talked a little, he was very gracious to everyone that approached him, and as far as I can see greeted everyone & me......He is very kind...At this point, I went to bed, lol...I had already gotten her attention earlier in the afternoon..I was content, no need to stick around...But she did come back much later and people were there...and they too got lucky, she did a photo and signed, I've seen some photos on FB.....OMG....YESSSSS....lol....I always sit in the front row at her Vegas shows and I too  put my hand out every time and she graciously takes it and sings for a  few moments...I let her sing, lol..it is her show after all and I would just embarrass myself......I gaze and smile....hahahaha....So much fun, it really is.....Its a great feeling....And she smiles, dances, plays with me in the front row...I  have fantastic energy, because I appreciate my seat.... :clap: Im always open  to meet new people, it's alot of fun...And who else can appreciate the stalking.... :-D  My husband just loves me and smiles....I think he secretly enjoys it...

Edited by CharleneMtl, 10 August 2013 - 12:57 PM.

DionFanAlways

DionFanAlways

This woman, Legendary

• Channel Addicts
  • 16,172 posts
Lol! Maybe we have spoken to each other then! I'm always a little to talkative! Like, 'so, are you a long time fan of hers'........'what would you like her to sing'.......'have you seen any concerts'................. ect.ect.! I love to get up and dance and sing with her! I always try to sit in DD or closer, the best!
Oh no, I didn't actually sing with her but I was singing the words with her! :) Does that make more sense? When she looks at you, you feel it! Me anyways!

CharleneMtl

CharleneMtl

• Members
  • Pip
  • 40 posts
LOL I can identify with your chattiness..........If we chatted, we would be exchanging texts by now...I know exactly what you mean, when she is singing her last 2 songs, Im up dancing and singing too...You've given me a great idea though, lmao next time she stops and holds my hand....hahahah.... :wtf: ......Are you going to Paris???

DionFanAlways

DionFanAlways

This woman, Legendary

• Channel Addicts
  • 16,172 posts
Unfortunately not............. :down:
You enjoy yourself though! :)

QueenCeline87

QueenCeline87

Celine Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 31,549
  • 1,664 posts
  • Local time: 10:22 AM
  • Born: 1987

View PostCharleneMtl, on 09 August 2013 - 08:50 PM, said:

Since this thread is still here....Just wanted to pop on & say that I met Jamie, happy that I did, she is just awesome!! The nicest person, everrr!!! lol...had a great time with her and her boyfriend....Good laughs...{ Much better than the ones that I met at a Vegas show...after 5 min, Ummm...Buh-Bye Now.. }  I went to the show in Quebec had a  VIP ticket and stayed at the Chateau Frontenac, wow what an amazing weekend...(right place, right time)..Loved it!!..We had the perfect spot in the lobby Celine came right to us, signed for us (Jamie's sign and my CD)...It was truly great...I had also ran into Rene one night and said Bonsoir, Congratulated him on his award, he was lovely...Shook my hand, spoke so softly and smiled sweetly....Also said Bonjour to Therese, she arrived an hour before Rene..(Late at night).She smiled and nodded.. Out of the few. people in the lobby, waiting for Celine to return on the Friday night,  no one said hi to her....(There is alot more to add, but wrong place) But,.For me,  nothing gets better than having Celine right in front of you, signing for you, having acknowledgement from her, then having a sweet hubby that's let me have front row seats in Vegas, gotta say, I'm so happy...and very lucky....Next is Paris, front row in Paris. Baby...Wooo Hooooo.... :-D Very excited....Now I don't have to try to spend $800.00 on Ebay for those damn golden bunnies yearly....lol..

Loved reading your story!
So happy you got Celines attention and got your cd signed!
I'm hoping to get her attention in Paris ...easier said than done! Lol
Hopefully there will be a fan meet up in Paris , it would be great to meet some more fans!
Posted Image

QueenCeline87

QueenCeline87

Celine Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 31,549
  • 1,664 posts
  • Local time: 10:22 AM
  • Born: 1987

View PostDionFanAlways, on 10 August 2013 - 05:17 PM, said:

Unfortunately not............. :down:
You enjoy yourself though! :)
Awe I wish you were going too  :-(

Posted Image

ehild

ehild

Celine Obsessed

• Channel Addicts
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,490 posts
I'm a little jealous you went to Quebec and you're going to Paris lol!  I would love to do that.....just not in the cards right now. One day, though.  What makes some of the fans in Vegas different from some of the other shows?  I can be a bit chatty myself but in a good way.....in my opinion at least. ;)  I'd love to meet some other fans, especially ones I see pop up pretty regularly in the forums.  Anything I should watch out for?

~Liz

CharleneMtl

CharleneMtl

• Members
  • Pip
  • 40 posts

View Postehild, on 11 August 2013 - 09:35 PM, said:

I'm a little jealous you went to Quebec and you're going to Paris lol!  I would love to do that.....just not in the cards right now. One day, though.  What makes some of the fans in Vegas different from some of the other shows?  I can be a bit chatty myself but in a good way.....in my opinion at least. ;)  I'd love to meet some other fans, especially ones I see pop up pretty regularly in the forums.  Anything I should watch out for?
I actually enjoy the chatty ones, I can identify.....There is no difference, from a Vegas show & Quebec...What I was saying is, It was wonderful to meet up with Jamie...A FRIENDLIER-Chattier person from this board compared to some others, (not the regulars) I ran into..hahaha...I love meeting new people..It's fun.......With Vegas, Quebec, & Paris, my kids are in their late teens/'early 20's....Now it's selfish me time, I've spent enough money on them, lol  yep... :wtf:   It's my turn....WOOOO HOOOO......And I'm gonna do what I want and have a blast doing so..... :w00t:...

Edited by CharleneMtl, 12 August 2013 - 06:55 PM.

CharleneMtl

CharleneMtl

• Members
  • Pip
  • 40 posts

View PostQueenCeline87, on 11 August 2013 - 09:26 PM, said:

Loved reading your story!
So happy you got Celines attention and got your cd signed!
I'm hoping to get her attention in Paris ...easier said than done! Lol
Hopefully there will be a fan meet up in Paris , it would be great to meet some more fans!
  Thanks, which show are you going to in Paris, Im going to Dec 1st, Front row...How long will you be in Paris?

DionFanAlways

DionFanAlways

This woman, Legendary

• Channel Addicts
  • 16,172 posts

View PostCharleneMtl, on 12 August 2013 - 06:52 PM, said:

, my kids are in their late teens/'early 20's....Now it's selfish me time, I've spent enough money on them, lol  yep... :wtf:   It's my turn....WOOOO HOOOO......And I'm gonna do what I want and have a blast doing so..... :w00t:...
Me too! I have joined that club! And it is wonderful!!!! :whee:

ehild

ehild

Celine Obsessed

• Channel Addicts
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,490 posts

View PostCharleneMtl, on 12 August 2013 - 06:52 PM, said:

I actually enjoy the chatty ones, I can identify.....There is no difference, from a Vegas show & Quebec...What I was saying is, It was wonderful to meet up with Jamie...A FRIENDLIER-Chattier person from this board compared to some others, (not the regulars) I ran into..hahaha...I love meeting new people..It's fun.......With Vegas, Quebec, & Paris, my kids are in their late teens/'early 20's....Now it's selfish me time, I've spent enough money on them, lol  yep... :wtf:   It's my turn....WOOOO HOOOO......And I'm gonna do what I want and have a blast doing so..... :w00t:...
Ah....gotcha.  My daughter is only 2 so I still have a ways to go before I join that club lol.  If I didn't have kids yet or if she was older, I would definitely go more often.  If I don't get to go again after the 27th I'll definitely plan a trip to go for the final show in 2019.  By then, my daughter will be old enough that I could possibly take her as well for her first concert!

~Liz

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 122 user(s)

josedion1999, Celinex, tonreG, Alliot, gercho, Redtasha, bbn67, CaesarCeline, cdtb, mohamed mehdi, agnusz, faris, florian33, LeChauffeur100, mateusgranello, ehild, Kaluss, mattia, DionFanAlways, quaizee, Tyler1991, slk9683, CharleneMtl, clbmed02, patrik, Neddo, Mtsh, Jamieb12321, Yentl Anchel, takeachance, Wengy, Sriline, QueenCeline, sebyitaly, Timster, JesusZuñigaR, Fuzzy, fsolano, murilosimao, samuel, neener00200, bdelgado001, Amethystj, Krystophe, Ncarbia, Koolan, muzboy98, rtg, J081113, Bioule, pame-65, Lindah1984, Julian, Ballack333, ch3v4li3r, kevincheung410, lisaessy, anewdayhascome, Niko's, pralka, oliverc, fikus1, Pida, ronpaola, lbris64, Jackie, québecflower, chocolatechip15, minolli, jackwilson, Celine's Rose, jameslyden, ivo, Contre Nature, PaulQ, Bruno Dion, jeje03100, nuts2you, ryba, MrTim212, stéph14, CELINE MARIE, titeuf171, Odyssey161, dawn, superibi, celine9211, Angel2006, pepillo90, Rosa, TiagoFragoso05, Ola_Pola, CelineDionForeverNY, KHee, Dancafeine, andreasm, trannguyenquocbao, kerche, Del, MaxRayÎles, Henri, binsk, Magda5, J-Man, geo21, Marthe23, MistaChanel, CelineIsNumber1, tahitiCELINEfan, celine-rc, stone, Simon, CSCfan, Jeff Abbott, laudet, Mudo, Peppercorn1991, Celine Fan 77, LukeD, shadow_of_celine, karen5, gines

Administrators: Koolan & Bellamy