Las Vegas Shows  

Welcome to Celine Dion Forum

Welcome to Celine Dion Forum, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of Celine Dion Forum by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here
  • Click here to become a member!

Does anyone have any HD celine Album Artwork that's not on iTunes?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

seanibreeze

seanibreeze

• Members
  • Pip
    • Member ID: 32,648
  • 24 posts
  • Local time: 02:07 AM
  • Born: 1991
I've noticed on the UK iTunes that all of Celine's main Albums, Greatest Hits and Live Albums are on there but not a lot of her Singles/EPs. Although I have the CD singles I don't have HD artwork to go with them. Help with this would be fantastic! :D

Daniel Hamilton

Daniel Hamilton

Celine Fanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPip
    • Member ID: 29,624
  • 335 posts
  • Local time: 03:07 AM
  • Skin: Celine 2016

View Postseanibreeze, on 08 June 2013 - 03:27 AM, said:

I've noticed on the UK iTunes that all of Celine's main Albums, Greatest Hits and Live Albums are on there but not a lot of her Singles/EPs. Although I have the CD singles I don't have HD artwork to go with them. Help with this would be fantastic! :D

Well I'm afraid if you are talking about singles such as Love Can Move Mountains, Unison etc then no you can't. The Music industries concentrate more about releasing songs and albums than singles.

seanibreeze

seanibreeze

• Members
  • Pip
    • Member ID: 32,648
  • 24 posts
  • Local time: 02:07 AM
Thanks for the info Daniel! I wouldn't mind, uk iTunes could make even more money with Singles/EPs of Treat Her Like A Lady and The Reason :D

Edited by seanibreeze, 10 June 2013 - 04:41 PM.

tiniann88

tiniann88

Celine Fanatic

• Donators
  • PipPipPip
    • Member ID: 29,720
  • 362 posts
  • Local time: 08:07 PM
  • Skin: Celine 2016
  • Born: 1988
We have the same problem in the US iTunes Store.  I usually just copy and past single covers from this website.
http://www.powerofthemusic.com/
They have a lot of single and album(preSony) covers in HQ and some in HD.

I hope this helps:)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 80 user(s)

miss-de-carca, angel30, Kian, lg121104, Antonio011, matt987, seanibreeze, canardion, contre5nature, Ncarbia, tiniann88, rale, Sebulba1, dinge, Celine@tone, laith_omnea, Celine_2533, ryba, minolli, Taking Chances, adi dion, Celine_forever_, gatlee, Hollisteranfluvr, zuv, Fuzzy, the power of celine, Celine Fan 77, emiliejolie, Daysleeper, aafass, Souam, onlymist, kmonline, mikymika, hala, Jackie, Claudiakarin, CelineDionForeverNY, LeChauffeur100, Neddo, Dosia, simenverberckmoes, Prima_Donna1, annamaria_zacharek, kevincheung410, R.d Phillips, MaxRay╬les, Yakir, keithster_799, celinefanonline, t80rjb1, Kye, blueangel92, Ejion, Timster, ANTONYAMCD, Davey84, Austinadk, joc13, Daniel Hamilton, debora, GIORGOS, whosarahre, mike_z, pepillo90, Lindah1984, rathnakumar, woodstock, Roland61, BartFCS, Leonardo L, Koolan, azgypsy, dmeredith, akajolicoeur, emmanuel, dawn, CELINE MARIE, Bell

Administrators: Koolan & Bellamy