Las Vegas Shows  

Welcome to Celine Dion Forum

Welcome to Celine Dion Forum, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of Celine Dion Forum by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here
  • Click here to become a member!

selling 1 ticket cat.1 saturday 30th nov.

No replies to this topic

missgrey

missgrey

Goldfinger - The power of Céline

• Channel Addicts
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 20,019
  • 4,133 posts
  • Local time: 10:52 PM
  • Skin: Celine 2016
  • Born: 1976

Hey guys!! I do not know if some of you is planning to go to Paris in November and you wish a ticket, here I sell mine for November 30th : 1 GRADIN A RANG 17 PLACE 07.

:flowers:

let me know here or by PM, as you wish.

:bye1:

"A vingt ans elle était la première chanteuse du Québec, à vingt-cinq ans la plus grande star en France, à trente ans la plus grande star americaine, aujourd'hui à quarante ans, et ce n'est pas tous les jours qu'on peut le dire,elle est la plus grande chanteuse au monde" Luc Plamondon

03rd July 2008 Milan: I was there

12th - 14th - 15th February 2009 Montreal :L'Italie est ici pour toi

15th-16th-19th March 2011 - Las Vegas - You keep the music playing

You'll be back soon! we love you!

Posted Image

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 40 user(s)

Celinex, maria25, tonreG, NikolasK, marix, CelineL, CelineTheBest5, rtg, kerche, anewdayhascome, danger, Lizzy, formule, Costa Santos, Coolcat, saritaspain, robert sadler, beautyroses, destin139, lnde3, AgustínB., lucile-33, CSCfan, Der_Griffon, Julian, jackwilson, mbox1974, Koolan, nuts2you, Neddo, quaizee, reamary, bgcalde, Amethystj, Simon, CharleneMtl, Timster, Domi, CELINE MARIE, missgrey

Administrators: Koolan & Bellamy