Las Vegas Shows  

Welcome to Celine Dion Forum

Welcome to Celine Dion Forum, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of Celine Dion Forum by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here
  • Click here to become a member!

"The Colour Of My Love" (album) - Official TopicOfficial Topic

280 replies to this topic

Celine Fan 77

Celine Fan 77

Celine Worshipper

• Channel Addicts
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 24,385
  • 6,976 posts
  • Local time: 07:33 AM
  • Skin: Celine 2016
  • Born: 1993
After checking the forum I saw that there isn't a topic specifically for this album, which I considered one of the very best she has ever done.

Please share your opinion and stories about this album! :D I'll start it with a question; according to Wikipedia, the song Refuse to Dance wasn't part of the setlist of 'The Colour Of My Love Tour', so where's this pic from?

Attached File  578721_465646386779273_256879464_n.jpg   62.55K   17 downloads

Posted Image

'Sans Attendre Tour' Paris [1-12-2013]

'Tournée Été' Antwerp [20-06-2016]

'Celine Live' Birmingham [27-07-2017]

Peppercorn1991

Peppercorn1991

Kev

• Donators
    • Member ID: 13,305
  • 6,139 posts
  • Local time: 06:33 AM
  • Born: 1991
I love this album!  It fits perfectly between Celine Dion and Falling into you as I consider it a mixture of the two!

I just wish I was a fan back then..... Even if I would have only been about 3 lol

Kev x

Celine Fan 77

Celine Fan 77

Celine Worshipper

• Channel Addicts
  • 6,976 posts
To me it's like an improved 'Celine Dion', I love everything about this album: the songs, her look during the promo and the world tour, her voice of course, and also the fact that this was her first huge hit in Europe

Posted Image

Bruno Portugal

Bruno Portugal

Celine Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 5,815
  • 1,780 posts
  • Local time: 06:33 AM

View PostCeline Fan 77, on 09 February 2013 - 01:54 AM, said:

To me it's like an improved 'Celine Dion', I love everything about this album: the songs, her look during the promo and the world tour, her voice of course, and also the fact that this was her first huge hit in Europe

Definitely great Celine Dion moment in Europe. She had the #1 French and #1 English albums!
And her songs were massive hits all over the place...

LukeD

LukeD

Celine Worshipper

• Channel Addicts
    • Member ID: 31,036
  • 5,181 posts
  • Born: 1989
I love this album and especially the vocals. Lyrically, it is a step forward from ''Celine Dion''. In ''Celine Dion'' she was more innocent, like a girl who discovers love, but in ''The Colour Of My Love'' she was more of a passionate grown woman. Best songs for me are (in no particular order): I Remember LA, To Love You More, Just Walk Away, Only One Road, Think Twice, Love Doesn't Ask Why. The only songs I don't like are the up-tempo ones, as the lyrics are way too cheesy. I love all the ballads though and I think It's a shame ''Just Walk Away'' wasn't released as an international single, as it would be a classic, smash hit. The album cover is one of her best, she's so classy.

Celine Fan 77

Celine Fan 77

Celine Worshipper

• Channel Addicts
  • 6,976 posts
Very mature, just love everything about this album

Posted Image

Ray

Ray

Celine Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 5,721
  • 1,143 posts
  • Local time: 08:33 AM
  • Born: 1971
The first album I bought was 'celine dion'. To this day it is still one of my all time favorite albums.
I loved the album so much, I started to buy older albums like Unison and Des Mots Qui Sonnent.
But they were nowhere near as brilliant as 'celine dion' IMO.
But then I saw a Celine Dion special with her singing all these new songs (from The Colour Of My Love).
I was so thrilled and wanted to buy the album right away and I just couldn't believe I didn't know she had this new album.
But then I was told at the record store the album was only released in the US (this was in late 1993) and that I had to wait a few months.
This was so frustrating: knowing there was a new album but not in Europe yet!
I had to wait till February 1994 which seemed to take an eternity.

I didn't like The Power Of Love right away. I found it really strange to hear Celine sing the song and have 'Cause I am your lady' changed into 'Cause I'm your lady'.
But of course, it grew on me and now I think it's the best version ever.
When I was in the UK early 1994 it was great to see adds for the album saying: "Remember the name, the voice is unforgetable".
It promised you such a great album, you could buy it and return it if you didn't like it. (Usually you had to ceil the album if you wanted to return it.)
But when Misled didn't do anything on the charts, I thought it was over.

But in 1995 Celine's Think Twice rose to #1 in the UK and suddenly it was on high rotation here in the Netherlands as well.
It became a #1 hit here and I was lucky enough to get tickets for her very first show here in The Hague.
I even got two autographs which are very special to me.
I'm so glad Think Twice made Celine a household name in Europe.
Although I thought it wasn't a great single choice, it now is one of my favorite Celine songs.

Favorite songs of mine:
The Power of Love, Misled, Think Twice, Everybody's Talkin' My Baby Down, Love Doesn't Ask Why, Refuse To Dance, I Remember LA, Just Walk Away, The Colour Of My Love
Céline Dion Mariah Carey Madonna Lara Fabian Debbie Gibson Wilson Phillips Linda Eder Tina Arena Martika

Celine Fan 77

Celine Fan 77

Celine Worshipper

• Channel Addicts
  • 6,976 posts

View PostRay, on 09 February 2013 - 05:32 PM, said:

The first album I bought was 'celine dion'. To this day it is still one of my all time favorite albums.
I loved the album so much, I started to buy older albums like Unison and Des Mots Qui Sonnent.
But they were nowhere near as brilliant as 'celine dion' IMO.
But then I saw a Celine Dion special with her singing all these new songs (from The Colour Of My Love).
I was so thrilled and wanted to buy the album right away and I just couldn't believe I didn't know she had this new album.
But then I was told at the record store the album was only released in the US (this was in late 1993) and that I had to wait a few months.
This was so frustrating: knowing there was a new album but not in Europe yet!
I had to wait till February 1994 which seemed to take an eternity.

I didn't like The Power Of Love right away. I found it really strange to hear Celine sing the song and have 'Cause I am your lady' changed into 'Cause I'm your lady'.
But of course, it grew on me and now I think it's the best version ever.
When I was in the UK early 1994 it was great to see adds for the album saying: "Remember the name, the voice is unforgetable".
It promised you such a great album, you could buy it and return it if you didn't like it. (Usually you had to ceil the album if you wanted to return it.)
But when Misled didn't do anything on the charts, I thought it was over.

But in 1995 Celine's Think Twice rose to #1 in the UK and suddenly it was on high rotation here in the Netherlands as well.
It became a #1 hit here and I was lucky enough to get tickets for her very first show here in The Hague.
I even got two autographs which are very special to me.
I'm so glad Think Twice made Celine a household name in Europe.
Although I thought it wasn't a great single choice, it now is one of my favorite Celine songs.

Favorite songs of mine:
The Power of Love, Misled, Think Twice, Everybody's Talkin' My Baby Down, Love Doesn't Ask Why, Refuse To Dance, I Remember LA, Just Walk Away, The Colour Of My Love

Did you see her during The Colour Of My Love Tour???

Posted Image

Bell

Bell

Celine Addict

• Channel Addicts
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 10,358
  • 3,811 posts
  • Skin: Parler a mon pere
  • Born: 1987

View PostLukeD, on 09 February 2013 - 10:04 AM, said:

In ''Celine Dion'' she was more innocent, like a girl who discovers love, but in ''The Colour Of My Love'' she was more of a passionate grown woman.
I agree about this but I still prefer 'Celine Dion'. 'The Colour Of My Love' was the first album with that clear sound of her voice that was typical for her mid- and late-90s releases. Her vocals in 'Celine Dion' are...well, they are just different, maybe not better than 'The Colour Of My Love' but there's something special about the sound that makes 'Celine Dion' one of my favourite albums.
sometimes love has to die to be born again

Ray

Ray

Celine Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,143 posts

View PostCeline Fan 77, on 09 February 2013 - 06:05 PM, said:

Did you see her during The Colour Of My Love Tour???

Yes. I saw her on the final date: 27 May 1995 in The Hague, the Netherlands.
Céline Dion Mariah Carey Madonna Lara Fabian Debbie Gibson Wilson Phillips Linda Eder Tina Arena Martika

Davey84

Davey84

a prince among men

• Super Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 4,296
  • 25,715 posts
  • Born: 1984

View PostRay, on 10 February 2013 - 03:34 PM, said:

I so hate you with a passion right now!! :ranting: :censored: :crybaby: :crybaby: :(

Posted Image

Rick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!

A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07

Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!

How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th

Celine Fan 77

Celine Fan 77

Celine Worshipper

• Channel Addicts
  • 6,976 posts

View PostRay, on 10 February 2013 - 03:34 PM, said:

What do you remember of the show? Did you record anything? Remember the setlist?

Posted Image

Ray

Ray

Celine Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,143 posts

View PostCeline Fan 77, on 10 February 2013 - 04:21 PM, said:

What do you remember of the show? Did you record anything? Remember the setlist?

I didn't record anything. I did write the setlist down and still have it (in my diary).
The thing I remember best is that I was so impressed with her live vocals. That VOICE!!!
If anyone is interested, I can look up the stuff I wrote about the concert back in 1995 (if I can find it).

Davey84

Davey84

a prince among men

• Super Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 4,296
  • 25,715 posts
  • Born: 1984
Please do Ray!!!! It ll be the most accurate info we'll have!! Please tell all of her only concert in my hometown!! Only 10 min away from my old house :crybaby: do you know if she stsyed here? I always wondered if she stayed in the Kurhaus...

Posted Image

Rick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!

A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07

Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!

How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th

Daysleeper

Daysleeper

Celine Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 2,629
  • 1,351 posts
  • Born: 1981
I must admit that I'm little bit nostalgic about those days. "The Colour of my Love" was the third album that I bought (After D'eux and FIY). I always loved the cover of the album. Very sexy and kind of "femme fatale" I would say. It's one of my favorites.

"The Power of Love" was always THE song of the album and I still enjoy the studio version even many people would say it's getting boring after all these years. I never enjoyed so much live versions as the studio version.

"Think Twice" is a another masterpiece. It is the first CD single that I had in my collection. It's tender and it has this slight pop-rock sound... Which always worked for Céline.

Love Doesn't Ask Why, Only One Road, I Remember L.A., Just Walk Away... I think this albums has some of her best ballads.

Mattie

Mattie

Celine Fanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPip
    • Member ID: 31,867
  • 454 posts
  • Local time: 02:33 AM
  • Born: 1999
I love The Power of Love. :wub:
One of my favorite songs. I love the note she hits at the end - always sung perfectly every time. :)

♦︎ july 7, 2012 - las vegas, nevada

Posted Image

CELINE MARIE

CELINE MARIE

Celine Obsessed

• Contributors
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 19,204
  • 2,479 posts
I love this time, the best her voice!TCOFM is in 3 of my favorite  albums.I love all songs from this cd but my favorite is The colour of my love,what a words!one of the best texts about love :wub: Also video Think Twice is the first her video I saw on TV, :clap1:

Posted Image

chocolatechip15

chocolatechip15

Celine Addict

• Channel Addicts
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 30,818
  • 3,179 posts
  • Local time: 01:33 AM

View PostDaysleeper, on 12 February 2013 - 05:30 PM, said:

"The Power of Love" was always THE song of the album and I still enjoy the studio version even many people would say it's getting boring after all these years. I never enjoyed so much live versions as the studio version.

I agree -- there are some songs that just sound really different when she sings them live -- and this is one of them.  (Because You Loved Me is another that sounds really different to me live and in studio).   Celine belting out "Cause I'm your laaaady" will never get old.  And I will never stop wanting to sing along.

This album is full of great songs . .I love The Colour of My Love for what it means to Celine and Rene, and the sweetness with which she sings it.  I Remember L.A. is such a great, sad ballad, and Only One Road is beautiful. You can tell she's having fun with Misled -- and Think Twice is such a gem - her singing is incredible - passionate in an edgier way that's still a ballad -- and the lyrics are poised at such an interesting moment -- not "I'm so-in-love" or broken-hearted post-breakup, but at that moment when one is deciding whether to stay in  a relationship.   It's an interesting and more mature type of love song.

When I first got the album (in the 90s), I wasn't a fan of Everybody's Talking My Baby Down,  but it's now one of my favorite songs on this album.  I think she was surely thinking about the potential reaction to her love for Rene when singing this song --- and the sincerity, sweetness, and passion of the way she sings the lines "But they can't feel his touch; they can't feel his kiss; they don't know what it's like to be loved like this" just overwhelms me, and I could listen to it a million times.  Interestingly, in the liner notes, she thanks Anne-Marie Angelil for her input on this song . .I wonder what Anne-Marie suggested!

Celine Fan 77

Celine Fan 77

Celine Worshipper

• Channel Addicts
  • 6,976 posts

View PostRay, on 12 February 2013 - 05:00 PM, said:

I didn't record anything. I did write the setlist down and still have it (in my diary).
The thing I remember best is that I was so impressed with her live vocals. That VOICE!!!
If anyone is interested, I can look up the stuff I wrote about the concert back in 1995 (if I can find it).

Yes please!! That would be the most reliable source for us

Posted Image

Ray

Ray

Celine Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,143 posts
^ Okay, I will look it up. As soon as I've found it, I'll post it.

Celine Fan 77

Celine Fan 77

Celine Worshipper

• Channel Addicts
  • 6,976 posts

View PostRay, on 13 February 2013 - 03:59 PM, said:

^ Okay, I will look it up. As soon as I've found it, I'll post it.

Thanks, can't wait! :D

Posted Image

Bell

Bell

Celine Addict

• Channel Addicts
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,811 posts

View Postchocolatechip15, on 12 February 2013 - 08:43 PM, said:

Interestingly, in the liner notes, she thanks Anne-Marie Angelil for her input on this song . .I wonder what Anne-Marie suggested!
Interesting... I'd like to know, too.

Ray

Ray

Celine Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,143 posts

POPULAR

Okay, I found it. The following is what I wrote in my diary back in 1995.

28 May 1995

Yes!!! Yesterday was THE day of the Celine Dion concert!!!!!!!!!!!!! At a quarter past five we left for The Hague, Congresgebouw, with Mark, Renske and Monique. But when we wanted to change our voucher when we arrived, something seemed to be wrong. We had to wait till 8 o'clock for someone who was in charge. Renske and I were totally stressed out, but Mark and Monique stayed calm all this time. Luckily we did get tickets at eight (that actually belonged to people of Mojo concerts) and we could finally enter. We had a good view and at a quarter past eight Matryn Joseph started to sing with just a guitar. Not really my kind of music, but he was really good. After he left the stage we had a short break. At ten minutes past nine the concert began!
First we heard the introduction (of the 'celine dion' album) and after this Celine walked onto the stage and sang Everybody's Talking My Baby Down. She could really move and so this was a brilliant start of the concert. She was dressed in a black suit. Wow, she was singing soooo good! It was hard to believe it was all live, she was that good. What a voice!!! The backing singers (one male, two females) were also vocally brilliant. Next was the hits Where Does My Heart Beat Now and If You Asked Me To. Then she introduced her backing singer and dueted with him on Beauty And The Beast. In between songs she told us, she didn't see it as HER concert, but as OUR concert. So if we wanted to sing or dance, we shouldn't hesitate to do so. Misled was next and everybody started to clap their hands and the ailes were filling with dancing people. Renske and I made sure we were dancing close to the stage so we could see Celine from very close by. This was great as we could see all her facial expressions. She was so into her songs, great to watch! Next was a ballad and everybody walked back to their seats. She told us she loved this song after only hearing it once. She wanted to sing it for us and was seated on a chair. She gave her all singing Calling You. Next she told us something about herself: how she was the youngest of fourteen children, about her parents being musicians and that therefor she was already singing at age five. She said she did her first tour when she was only fourteen years old. She sang a line of Flashdance and told us she had no idea what she was singing back in the day as she didn't understand English back then. She told us she learned English years later. She told all of this with a big sense of humor so everybody had a good laugh. She ended this 'story' by asking us if it was okay if she sang a French song. For me it was one of the highlights of the evening when she sang Pour Que Tu M'aimes Encore. I really love this song and it's #1 in France. Although it was obvious the audience wasn't so familiar with this song, she was loudly applauded at the end of the song. You could see Celine was surprised everybody reacted so warmly to this new French song. She said very often "thank you"  during the concert. Then it was time to dance again: Love Can Move Mountains. So we took our chance and danced all the way to the stage again. Next was (the new single?) Only One Road. Two people just sat down in the aisle instead of going back to their seats, so Mark, Renske and I did so too. Then there was the Tina Turner song River Deep Mountain High followed by When I Fall In Love which Celine sang with her backing singer. During this song we sat in the aisle again, but so did a lot of other people and all of us were asked to go back to our seats. Celine ended with The Power Of Love. But of course this wasn't really the end. She came back for the encore and told us this was the best thing an audience could do: ask for more. She told us she married five months earlier and that she was very happy. She sang her "wedding song" The Colour Of My Love. The next encore was of course her #1 hit Think Twice. Celine disappeared and I thought it was really over this time, but the audience kept calling for more and she came back! Renske and I ran to the stage and I handed Celine my cd-booklets and a pen. She said she couldn't sign them all, but she did sign two. Renske shaked Celine's hand and we were sooooo happy!!!!! The very last song Celine sang was I Can't Help Falling In Love With You. I've heard several versions of this song, but never like this! I can't even discribe how stunningly beautiful it was! Her voice had us captured and Renske couldn't stop crying. We were sitting on the floor just in front of the stage. Closer than this was not possible. This was a night I will never forget!

Yentl Anchel

Yentl Anchel

Celine Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 53
  • 1,068 posts
  • Born: 1980
Still can't believe I missed that concert... It's the ONLY one in Holland I missed!!

View PostRay, on 15 February 2013 - 04:54 PM, said:

28 May 1995

Yes!!! Yesterday was THE day of the Celine Dion concert!!!!!!!!!!!!! At a quarter past five we left for The Hague, Congresgebouw, with Mark, Renske and Monique. But when we wanted to change our voucher when we arrived, something seemed to be wrong. We had to wait till 8 o'clock for someone who was in charge. Renske and I were totally stressed out, but Mark and Monique stayed calm all this time. Luckily we did get tickets at eight (that actually belonged to people of Mojo concerts) and we could finally enter. We had a good view and at a quarter past eight Matryn Joseph started to sing with just a guitar. Not really my kind of music, but he was really good. After he left the stage we had a short break. At ten minutes past nine the concert began!
First we heard the introduction (of the 'celine dion' album) and after this Celine walked onto the stage and sang Everybody's Talking My Baby Down. She could really move and so this was a brilliant start of the concert. She was dressed in a black suit. Wow, she was singing soooo good! It was hard to believe it was all live, she was that good. What a voice!!! The backing singers (one male, two females) were also vocally brilliant. Next was the hits Where Does My Heart Beat Now and If You Asked Me To. Then she introduced her backing singer and dueted with him on Beauty And The Beast. In between songs she told us, she didn't see it as HER concert, but as OUR concert. So if we wanted to sing or dance, we shouldn't hesitate to do so. Misled was next and everybody started to clap their hands and the ailes were filling with dancing people. Renske and I made sure we were dancing close to the stage so we could see Celine from very close by. This was great as we could see all her facial expressions. She was so into her songs, great to watch! Next was a ballad and everybody walked back to their seats. She told us she loved this song after only hearing it once. She wanted to sing it for us and was seated on a chair. She gave her all singing Calling You. Next she told us something about herself: how she was the youngest of fourteen children, about her parents being musicians and that therefor she was already singing at age five. She said she did her first tour when she was only fourteen years old. She sang a line of Flashdance and told us she had no idea what she was singing back in the day as she didn't understand English back then. She told us she learned English years later. She told all of this with a big sense of humor so everybody had a good laugh. She ended this 'story' by asking us if it was okay if she sang a French song. For me it was one of the highlights of the evening when she sang Pour Que Tu M'aimes Encore. I really love this song and it's #1 in France. Although it was obvious the audience wasn't so familiar with this song, she was loudly applauded at the end of the song. You could see Celine was surprised everybody reacted so warmly to this new French song. She said very often "thank you"  during the concert. Then it was time to dance again: Love Can Move Mountains. So we took our chance and danced all the way to the stage again. Next was (the new single?) Only One Road. Two people just sat down in the aisle instead of going back to their seats, so Mark, Renske and I did so too. Then there was the Tina Turner song River Deep Mountain High followed by When I Fall In Love which Celine sang with her backing singer. During this song we sat in the aisle again, but so did a lot of other people and all of us were asked to go back to our seats. Celine ended with The Power Of Love. But of course this wasn't really the end. She came back for the encore and told us this was the best thing an audience could do: ask for more. She told us she married five months earlier and that she was very happy. She sang her "wedding song" The Colour Of My Love. The next encore was of course her #1 hit Think Twice. Celine disappeared and I thought it was really over this time, but the audience kept calling for more and she came back! Renske and I ran to the stage and I handed Celine my cd-booklets and a pen. She said she couldn't sign them all, but she did sign two. Renske shaked Celine's hand and we were sooooo happy!!!!! The very last song Celine sang was I Can't Help Falling In Love With You. I've heard several versions of this song, but never like this! I can't even discribe how stunningly beautiful it was! Her voice had us captured and Renske couldn't stop crying. We were sitting on the floor just in front of the stage. Closer than this was not possible. This was a night I will never forget!

Elle est mon idéal, La plus grande étoile

Will be going to Celine march 2 and 5 2016 and June 20 and 21 2016

Celine Fan 77

Celine Fan 77

Celine Worshipper

• Channel Addicts
  • 6,976 posts
Amazing story Ray! Thank you very very much for sharing it with us :)

Posted Image

Neddo

Neddo

Celine Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 31,516
  • 1,260 posts
  • Skin: Overlay Blueberry
TPOL to me is meh
Misled is a good break up song
TT is soulful ballad
OOR majestically sung
ETMBD is strong
NPO ahh I love it
RE extremly underrated, unique FEEEEL, NEEEEEEEED
WIFIL worst
LDAW could have been a hit and a little bit longer
RTD is masterpiece
IRL.A. sad, underrated ballad
NLWLY best upbeat song, underrated
LP catchy
JWA my fave from album, candidate for Las Vegas
TCOML grown in a lot, long note is really one of her best
TYLM could also return, 1st listen was impressive
So, underrated album

Posted Image

chocolatechip15

chocolatechip15

Celine Addict

• Channel Addicts
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 30,818
  • 3,179 posts

View PostRay, on 15 February 2013 - 04:54 PM, said:

28 May 1995

Thank you for sharing this! Great story!

Matej

Matej

Celine Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 373
  • 1,030 posts
Thank you Ray for sharing this amazing experience with us! What a nice nostalgia, I miss those days.

Yangedd

Yangedd

Celine Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 1,486
  • 1,530 posts
  • Born: 1980
I haven't listened to this album for a long time, but have it playing now. I actually forgot this little gem because I'm always playing "Falling Into You" and "Let's Talk About Love". My fave tracks have to be "I Remember L.A" and "Love Doesn't Ask Why. Her vocals are so fresh and powerful here.
Posted Image
You Loved Me Back To Life, Life!

Bell

Bell

Celine Addict

• Channel Addicts
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,811 posts
Thank you for sharing this, Ray!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 307 user(s)

kyliefreak, WCD199317, Moo112, woodstock, Nautanick, actofcontrition, isabel leite, Celine Fan 77, Fanxiaoqiang, Celinex, TommKat22, Ukrfan, jwawesomepanda, maki_Dion-er, nuts2you, Joe, Loup_garou, Katie, Javito, Ronny83, ivo, Nmj, comingback, Holborn, nowanorris, Taking Chances, Simon, ordinary fan, brendanm999, HushNow, Lotty, pame-65, Kyle_Jared, CelineDionForeverNY, minolli, québecflower, Flymetothemoon, CSCfan, Niko's, jonny823, Davey84, Alex_Incognito, Del, dawn, Boy, MTJ, Critiaslux, gafsa, Modesta, Daysleeper, joaofilho, Frenchie, Jackie, pepillo90, giannislyber, celinefanonline, Thinktwicefan, Black Kitten, scielle, MaiconSC, the power of celine, frana, Sebulba1, max24, delta, mariox, celine19, Matias, Remon, krazy_kool_dude, n1ko, stevo, bronzey, Moleque20, incognito, selsdion, chs, manu23, pat200, mattia, joc13, tomdalbou, BartFCS, GIORGOS, duri, jpatdeleon09, PaulTo, Overjoyed, alextrusca, Shaun, Esty, isurrender, Schwa83, mdion2006, emi&celine, Ri2n, Marcc, GoldenLeaf, remykyes, smw, sky-fits-heaven, Bruno Dion, Edgar14, célinedionfan_16, fabricio esteves, Danbaa4, Thuy, chassyeah, Celine_2533, Roland61, Lolo88, Peppercorn1991, LeChauffeur100, MrTim212, Ororo Munroe, Tyler1991, lily94, liketheair, cec, lowell22, RosieBarron, djdanii, celinesounds, somaltseva, DionFanAlways, MaxRayÎles, stone, Gabriel81, Cuchi, couldawouldashoulda, sayyed, Scramasboy, chocolatechip15, Mark_Rdam, Audreyhat, Bruno Portugal, Jeff Abbott, karen5, pegasus, CelineGAfan, andyw024, celinedion87, Sazeliza, celian, rpopowski, forhugo, Dionism, Caledor, LukeD, Thunder_mesa, A cause, A cause, hollylou, clarinetgirl91, westpalm542, jay8418, Leo, karebear82, Bell, SuperLove4Celine, Manila, maria_k, Neddo, marckvls, martele, Timster, Leone, marif, Pepperpote, dreamoflove, flutefreak, youhaveamerryheart, BondGirl68, toiowo, celinish98, if-you-askedmeto, Robrules3, melanie_cd, celine4evauk, celine28, Ben, CelinesDIVO5, justinecoria, ehild, ucrazybeautifulu, D'elles, dmeredith, littlechap, brujocrow, celfan123, WendyB, bgcalde, mareti, Si J'etais Quelqu'un, Cuquito, Celcool, nadeen, CELINE MARIE, celinefandk, hala, Austinadk, morguna, Ola_Pola, Jessyka, maikan, Lu CelineFan, Ashane, kmonline, izadolphin, George Woodson, Henri, Ray, J081113, littleames, clbmed02, gilsjhonny, beeb, Macaronie, Helen1981, infiniti, LuisMa, tessika, cdrarock, captaineos, Irate_Ninja, maceta_biloxi, Jonih, Hollisteranfluvr, DoronTam, whosarahre, lllBeautifulll, j'attendais..., muzboy98, chrissid79, CelineDork14, Lindah1984, federico, Philippe, zuv, OnlyCeline, drrose24, Claudiakarin, Yangedd, uk28uk28, c4n4d4, Je lui dirai, Leonardo L, empress, CELINEFAN01, stéph14, fred, guyddavies, klmalling, tim123, quaizee, celinefan1991, CK1Czar, Amethystj, gian982, divaslive98, QueenCeline87, ajguerras, ryba, UniqueCeline, juicyoranges, takeachance, marc-02, Chin, divaceline, CaesarCeline, lyn, Chrissi, milestogo, Jeffieboi, browseceline, Duchess, Ilaria, garçon, Matej, CelinesLegs, vojva, robert sadler, Cheska, ewan123, Mariann, Mattie, Rosa, $P!K&, pescaitofrito32, Yentl Anchel, Lizzy, jbechs, LVCeline, aafass, blueangel92, mbox1974, celinerulz91, Prima_Donna1, showmi, mike_z, winforlife, Miha, Domi, celine9211, mikymika, Samantha-Jayne, *Daniel, Koolan

Administrators: Koolan & Bellamy