Las Vegas Shows  

Welcome to Celine Dion Forum

Welcome to Celine Dion Forum, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of Celine Dion Forum by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here
  • Click here to become a member!

Céline Dion's Breaking News **NEWS ONLY, NO DISCUSSION, NO RUMORS**Discussions will be deleted or moved

676 replies to this topic

celineaustria

celineaustria

Celine Fan

• Members
  • PipPip
    • Member ID: 1,740
  • 92 posts
  • Local time: 04:50 AM
  • Skin: Celine 2016
The changed the title to "Breakaway" ???

http://www.lasvegass...irthday-new-al/

Caesars Palace headliner Celine Dion has been wrapping up her new English-language album “Breakaway” at Studio at the Palms. It has been a week of news with the Canadian songbird as husband and manager Rene Angelil revealed her contract extension through 2019 and also told The Journal de Montreal that Celine will get to fulfill her dream of being a film actress.
He told showbiz journalist Raphael Gendron-Martin that Celine is involved in a project about the life of American-born Greek opera diva soprano Maria Callas. Rene said: “It’s something she could still do while we’re in Las Vegas because there’s plenty of time off between the Caesars Palace concerts.”
Congratulations to Celine because she celebrates her 45th birthday Saturday. From all of us at Vegas Deluxe, champagne wishes, Celine, for a very Happy Birthday!

Read more: http://www.lasvegass.../#ixzz2OuhUrPTU

Celine Fan 77

Celine Fan 77

Celine Worshipper

• Channel Addicts
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 24,385
  • 6,710 posts
  • Local time: 10:50 AM
  • Born: 1993
Just-shared new pic of Celine at the recording studio!

Attached File  Captura de pantalla 2013-03-29 a las 09.57.17.png   511.21K   136 downloads

Blog.png

'Sans Attendre Tour' Paris [1-12-2013]

'Tournée Été' Antwerp [20-06-2016]

'Celine Live' Birmingham [27-07-2017]

zuv

zuv

Celine Addict

• Channel Addicts
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 25,273
  • 3,419 posts
  • Born: 1986
AT SEVENTEEN AND WATER AND A FLAME PREVIEWS!!!!!

http://www.celinedion.com/ca/new-album

Edited by zuv, 25 April 2013 - 12:26 PM.

Celine Fan 77

Celine Fan 77

Celine Worshipper

• Channel Addicts
  • 6,710 posts
After spending a few weeks in Florida, Celine Dion brings her family back to Las Vegas this week to record the 3 remaining songs of 'Water and a Flame'.

Source: CelineDionItalia Facebook

Blog.png

Celine Fan 77

Celine Fan 77

Celine Worshipper

• Channel Addicts
  • 6,710 posts

POPULAR

Extracts from the album will be played during Celine's appearance on the TVA show 'Le Banquier' this autumn.

Source: Le Journal De Montreal

Blog.png

LooneyLindz

LooneyLindz

Celine Fanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPip
    • Member ID: 7,057
  • 107 posts
Looks like Ne-Yo is still working on songs for the album: http://www.billboard...figure-out-what

Celine Fan 77

Celine Fan 77

Celine Worshipper

• Channel Addicts
  • 6,710 posts

POPULAR

Video footage from the recording session for Unfinished Songs has just been published. Take a look!

Blog.png

zuv

zuv

Celine Addict

• Channel Addicts
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,419 posts
Song writer, Daniel Merriweather, who wrote "Water and A Flame" accuses Celine of stealing credit/rights of his song. (LMAO)

https://www.facebook...ielmerriweather

WOW...Thank you Samantha Ronson for drawing attention to this. It is astounding that Celine Dion tries to pass off lyrics that I wrote as her own... Now, if i had written the song for her, it wouldn't bother me so much, but 'Water and a Flame' is a very personal song that i wrote right after a break up i was going through and is one of my personal favorite songs on my album 'Love & War'... This song has every ounce of my heart ache and pain in it and she pretends as if she wrote it her self... it actually is quite strange... like what more do you want? You have sold 200 million albums worldwide but you cant give credit to the artist (me) that wrote the song you have named your album after... she mentions my friend and one time collaborator Adele, but Adele didn't write one word or melody of Water and a Flame and she'll be the first to tell you that... i asked her if she would sing the song with me to turn it into a duet, i had originally written it for one person but then adapted it to suit a female perspective in the second verse... My friend Eg White wrote the chords and arranged and produced the song, but i wrote the melody and the lyrics, every word!... all anyone has to do is call up APRA/AMCOS and ask them what the percentage splits are and they will tell you it is 50/50 between myself and Eg White... why would an artist of Celine Dion's calibre and prowess need to steel credit like this?... as i said, it is absolutely astounding!

Look, don't get me wrong, i am genuinely flattered that anyone would want to cover one of my songs, but there is an age old etiquette amongst artists that one gives credit where credit is due... I don't do this for the fame, i make music because i love it and because i didn't have a Plan B... I dropped out of school... all i knew how to do was sing and write songs... i was painting on train walls and selling 10 packs at 17... i didn't come from money, i didn't 'give music a shot'... it was ALL i had... all i have is my words and my music, im blessed to have my family and my friends, and i am grateful for everyone who has helped me along the way and believed in me, but i have lost some good people along the way too and the words we speak and the music we make should be in honor of them, of the words they can no longer speak, in honor of our humanity and the love and light we are here to give back... So, thank you Celine Dion for singing my song, but if you had seen even half of what i have seen in my life time you wouldn't be able to get out of bed in the morning let alone sing, so just be mindful of the fact that songs are a connection to the ether, and an insight to our inner most thoughts and feelings and for SOME of us it may be all we will ever have.

wow, i know its not a place to give your opinion... but "WOW SERIOUSLY?!?!? Is he out of his mind!?!?!"

Edited by zuv, 30 June 2013 - 09:20 PM.

zuv

zuv

Celine Addict

• Channel Addicts
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,419 posts
Update from the WAAF controversy created by crybaby and song writer, Daniel Merriweather.

Response to Comments from Daniel Merriweather

Daniel Merriweather’s comments originated from Celine's one appearance on Katie Couric a few months ago when she played a portion of "Water And A Flame" during an in-studio interview. Before playing the song, Katie asks Celine about her "new favorite artist", Adele, and Celine tells Katie how much she loves Adele. Celine continues by talking about "Water And A Flame"....about how much she loves it....and how it's a bit different from what she's used to singing. She doesn't mention anything about who wrote the song. Despite the headlines that have emerged from Daniel's publicity, Celine certainly doesn't claim in any way whatsoever that she wrote the song. While we can understand Daniel's disappointment by not having his name mentioned during Katie Couric’s interview, it's rather unfair to Celine to be on the receiving end of the many disparaging comments that have now become public.
Throughout Celine’s 32 year career she has always been very vocal about sharing the credit for her successes. She has been very vocal about the fact that she does not write her own songs...and that she is fortunate to have wonderful and talented writers to provide these gifts to her. For her to be accused of "stealing" a song is not only grossly inaccurate, but also very hurtful. During the thousands of interviews that she's given over the years, it's often that she will not mention the names of the writers involved. It's something that may not come up a lot in the interviews. That said, when a Celine Dion album is released, we alwaysinclude complete and accurate writer credits in an updated bio, and of course, inside the CD packaging. Celine's new English album will be released worldwide this Fall. We are very excited about this new album, and we hope to have great success with it....and great success for all those who have contributed.
She loves Daniel Merriweather and Eg White’s song so much, and would never want to do any harm to them....nor take away anything from them....in fact, the opposite would be true.
We hope this clears up any misconceptions regarding Celine's intentions.
Celine Dion’s Management

Thanks to CelinesDIVO5 for letting us know first!  ;-)

Edited by zuv, 02 July 2013 - 02:27 PM.

anewdayhascome

anewdayhascome

A New Day

• Channel Addicts
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 2,537
  • 9,784 posts
  • Local time: 09:50 AM
Heh I'm the first person who finally posts sth new in a long time

Celinedionitalia wrote:
BREAKING NEWS: Il tanto atteso nuovo album inglese di Celine Dion dovrebbe uscire il 7 ottobre.

So, it seems that we're getting finally the water, the flame or no matter what, but an album that's for sure:)

Edited by anewdayhascome, 08 July 2013 - 09:23 AM.

A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006  Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016  Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018

BLM

BLM

Celine Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 22,398
  • 1,024 posts
  • Local time: 05:50 AM
Not sure if this is a reliable source....
http://www.chartsinf...news-86844.html

Via Google translation:
Céline Dion: her new album "Water and a Flame" will be released October 7, 2013.
Her latest album "without delay" is always defended in radio by the single "who can live without love?", Céline Dion will return in the bins with his new English album "Water and a Flame" on 7 October. A new success in sight for the artist who will perform at Paris-Bercy from November 25 to December 4.
We know for a few months, Celine Dion will release its new English album this fall. On the same model in 2007 with "D'elles" and "Taking Chances", the diva out an album in French and a second recorded in English a few months. It is ultimately only nine months after the shelving of "No wait," continues a very successful career in the charts and displays more than 680,000 sales counter that "Water and a Flame" will point in stores on schedule of Columbia / Sony Music label. The date of October 7, 2013 has been announced. This is a great year ahead for the label, which can already count on the success of the album "Random Access Memories" by Daft Punk, passed to 340,000 copies in just two months.

However, do not expect any first single from the album "Water and a Flame" before the end of the summer. No new single from Celine Dion should be launched in the meantime, even if the song "Unifinished Song", written by Diane Warren for the soundtrack of the film "Song for Marion" by Paul Andrew Williams, is already listening. Several excerpts from the album "Water and a Flame" were recently revealed through two seconds teasers announcing the more pop sound of this new British record, as usual. Several artists will appear as usual appropriations this project, Ne-Yo, who has agreed to record a song with Celine Dion. If Eg White and Babyface are advertised as authors and composers, Stevie Wonder is, meanwhile, as a performer. He will share with Celine Dion recovery tube "Overjoyed".

c4n4d4

c4n4d4

Celine Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 32,270
  • 1,338 posts

POPULAR

Raphel Martin, a journalist for Journal de Montreal, just said on twitter that Rene told him the album would be released October 22nd around the world. He also confirmed that "Loved Me Back to Life" was indeed the album title and is also the first single.

Edited by Koolan, 24 July 2013 - 09:43 AM.
Added embed tweet

Posted Image

January 5, 2013 -- Las Vegas                   August 18, 2013 -- Las Vegas

BLM

BLM

Celine Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,024 posts
I read this today...wish someone could locate the Journal de Montreal article.  

Again not sure if this is a reliable source.

Please forgive any errors in Google translation
http://www.chartsinf...news-87150.html

Celine Dion's new English album will be called "Loved Me Back to Life"

As was the case in 2007 with the album "D'elles" and "Taking Chances", Celine Dion will release in the wake of his latest French album "Without waiting for" a new record in English. October 7, appear not "Water and a Flame", as mentioned above, but "Loved Me Back to Life." In addition to collaborations announced a new would be added to the list of known names, Australian Sia.

Sia credits to the new album of Celine Dion?

This is a comeback for the singer of "So you still love me", which plans to follow up without delay with a new English album, whose title should be "Water and a Flame". Finally, according to Le Journal de Montreal, this album will be entitled "Loved Me Back to Life." It will be released on October 7 and will be preceded by first single expected in September.

Collaborations with Ne-Yo, Eg White, Babyface and Diane Warren were announced. According to several overlaps, singer Sia could also include the appropriations in this project as the title track "Loved Me Back to Life" was signed by him. A demo is even listening on the canvas for several weeks. The information has not yet been confirmed, but a tweet posted last May on account of Sia suggests that the two stars have actually met in the studio. It would not be surprising that the Australian involved in this project. In recent months, the singer of "Clap Your Hands" has put his talents to many artists from different backgrounds. On the last album "Nothing But the Beat" by David Guetta ("Titanium" She Wolf "...), she signed the hit" Diamonds "by Rihanna and is currently working on the next even-disc Katy Perry .

A few weeks after the release of "Loved Me Back to Life", Celine Dion will live for six concerts at the Palais Omnisports de Paris-Bercy. The singer will defend his latest album "No wait" and resume no doubt some of his classics. This is Vincent Niclo ensure that the first parts of these unique concerts in France.

Edited by Bubba, 24 July 2013 - 08:14 AM.

BLM

BLM

Celine Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,024 posts
http://tvanouvelles.ca/lcn/artsetspectacles/general/archives/2013/07/20130723-223730.html
Via Google Translation (sorry for errors)
Hundreds of Celine Dion fans were submitted for registration of the special issue of The Banker quiz on Wednesday in Montreal.

For the occasion, the singer who was as offering a service to its fans has finally launched his new album in English.

"We were offered to launch the English disk that comes with the issue of the Banker, where Celine will sing, where there will be portraits of her recordings of songs with different artists. it should be a great show. On October 20, it will go on air, "said her husband and manager, Rene Angelil.

celine81

celine81

Celine Fanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPip
    • Member ID: 1,109
  • 237 posts
  • Born: 1981
Can't really hear Celine singing this but still..... An interesting choice!
The dates of the post match with Sia's twitter feed back in May 2013 confirming she has worked with Celine.

http://matterart.wor...e-back-to-life/

Thoughts?

lucassfilho

lucassfilho

Celine Fanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPip
    • Member ID: 31,072
  • 229 posts
  • Local time: 07:50 AM
  • Born: 1994
According to BMI, Loved Me Back To Life was written by Sia, Denarius Motes and Hasham Hussain.

http://repertoire.bm...uerytype=WorkID

celine-rc

celine-rc

On s'est aimé à cause

• Channel Addicts
    • Member ID: 27,024
  • 5,651 posts
  • Born: 1996
I can't seem to post the article from the Journal de Montréal but I will translate them here. :)
1) Le Banquier before les Plaines : It talks about how Céline is returning to Le Banquier but instead of hosting the show like she did in 2007, she will be playing for her foundation this time. Céline said that she hopes to have the right suitcase to be able to give as  much money as possible ! There is no info about the taping of the show, les Productions J want to keep everything a secret until the show airs in october.
Also, on Friday, the day before the show, René and Céline will receive the Order of Canada from the Governor General, David Johnston at the Citadelle de Québec.

2) A race against time for Céline : Only a few hours after the Paul McCartney concert, Céline's team started preparing the stage for saturday's show. It's a lot of work because they have to reorganize the ticket sections, for example. Céline is very excited for saturday's show, she will sing for the equivalent of three Centre Bell.

:)

Posted Image

Merci Céline pour ces deux soirées inoubliables que j'ai passées à tes côtés. Je ne les oublierais jamais.
J't'adore Céline.
Merci.
<3

Davey84

Davey84

a prince among men

• Super Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 4,296
  • 25,072 posts
  • Born: 1984

POPULAR

According to Celine Dion Informatie Punt:

Regarding the status of Céline's new album: they're finalizing mixing it, with Céline listening to all mixes. Album out Oct 21/22.

According to René, the song 'Water And A Flame' is still on the new English album. It may be the 2nd or 3rd single.

Céline will promote her new album 'Loved Me Back To Life' @ US talkshows in Sept & Oct and will then head to Europe

Céline has recorded 20 songs for the new album, 12 will make the final cut (for now). The other songs may appear on a 'deluxe' version of the album.

Edited by Davey84, 25 July 2013 - 02:44 AM.

Posted Image

Rick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!

A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07

Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!

How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th

zuv

zuv

Celine Addict

• Channel Addicts
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,419 posts
From celinedion.com, official news... (unlike informatie punt ?!????? and cdgreece using it ?!????) aaaanyway

Loved Me Back To Life – Coming In October

As many of you have discovered, Celine’s new album titled ‘Loved Me Back to Life’ will be released this October. We can’t wait!

Edited by zuv, 25 July 2013 - 02:26 PM.

Celine Fan 77

Celine Fan 77

Celine Worshipper

• Channel Addicts
  • 6,710 posts
Celine Dion will finally premiere her new single Loved Me Back To Life (lead single from the upcoming album of the same name) TONIGHT DURING THE CONCERT IN QUEBEC!! :w00t: :clap:

Blog.png

wjd

wjd

Celine Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 24,986
  • 1,616 posts
  • Skin: Overlay Blueberry
  • Born: 1989
Loved Me Back To Life is listed on the OFFICIAL RELEASE SCHEDULE in the USA for release on October 22nd.

A decade of love for music's biggest living legend - Celine Dion!

PuraVida

PuraVida

Celine Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 26,029
  • 655 posts
  • Local time: 01:50 AM
The lead single from which the album gets its name was performed live for the first time at Celine's July 27th "Une Seule Fois" concert in Quebec.

amelie

amelie

Celine Obsessed

• Channel Addicts
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 8,773
  • 2,651 posts
  • Local time: 12:50 PM
http://idolator.com/...-hear-sias-demo

LukeD

LukeD

Celine Wannabe

• Channel Addicts
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 31,036
  • 4,890 posts
  • Born: 1989

A new Soundcheck of the upcoming single.

Maicool4

Maicool4

Celine Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 28,640
  • 1,200 posts
  • Born: 1991

POPULAR

STUDIO VERSION FROM LE BANQUIER

Posted Image

Davey84

Davey84

a prince among men

• Super Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 4,296
  • 25,072 posts
  • Born: 1984

View Postmarc-02, on 08 August 2013 - 06:25 AM, said:

http://www.lasvegass...l-will-get-new/
CELINE’S NEW ALBUM: Superstar singer Celine Dion, who resumed her residency Tuesday night at the Colosseum in Caesars Palace, performed a sneak preview of her new English-language album title track “Loved Me Back to Life” on a weekend visit to her hometown in Quebec.

There’s confusion I haven’t been able to unravel since I returned from Europe as to what Celine record might be released Thursday, but she did chat about it with talk-show host Katie Couric for her show Thursday. It’s definite that the new album is set for release Oct. 21 after its original title was changed from “Water and a Flame” after complaints by its songwriter. Listen and watch the recording sessions at CelineDion.com/ca/new-album. Las Vegas photographer Denise Truscello captured some of the Florida recording sessions for the album artwork.

Posted Image

Rick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!

A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07

Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!

How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th

Niko's

Niko's

Celine Fanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPip
    • Member ID: 6,112
  • 465 posts
Loved Me Back To Life (Official TV Version) :

Posted Image

zuv

zuv

Celine Addict

• Channel Addicts
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,419 posts
Album postponed (again) to November 5th

http://tvanouvelles....814-062000.html

Celine Fan 77

Celine Fan 77

Celine Worshipper

• Channel Addicts
  • 6,710 posts

POPULAR

Single 'Loved Me Back To Life' to be released on September 2.

Source: Sony Music Belgium

Blog.png

Peppercorn1991

Peppercorn1991

Kev

• Channel Addicts
    • Member ID: 13,305
  • 5,608 posts
  • Born: 1991
Celine dion fb just updated their cover photo!  Promotions starting!

Attached File  image.jpg   68.57K   69 downloads

I wonder if this is the font for the album?

Kev x

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 1359 user(s)

commoncommoncommon, CelineAndRene, Lestat5485, emmanuel, Squall, blue_rush14, somaltseva, Remon, bilinkew, Edudumatias, MTJ, empress, Boy, Nmj, Shamrock_1982, DionFanAlways, scielle, the power of celine, kathy4, your_light, Celine-Express, ordinary fan, dorfus, Bartholdemus, karalayna, Flymetothemoon, Rea, garçon, Esty, celinefanonline, Angel2006, Celine Fan 77, Celinex, Frozen_Phoenix, Jeff Abbott, Modesta, CelineDionForeverNY, tessika, Taking Chances, sailornic, Kong, max24, Bruno Dion, Jackie, Bell, CSCfan, frana, Moleque20, ruimarques, anewdayhascome, TommKat22, celine19, soso12, Fanxiaoqiang, jwawesomepanda, Katie, donpi86, Roland61, Peppercorn1991, neil1981, Cuchi, ryba, couldawouldashoulda, nuts2you, Critiaslux, joc13, Loup_garou, angelil78, québecflower, Xpresso, Domi, Ronny83, pat200, smash, Holborn, iza, jpatdeleon09, dawn, giannislyber, Naiomi zhannah, Frenchie, nowanorris, isabel leite, Zofia, Henri, Lolo88, PaulTo, Niko's, Davey84, pepillo90, KCM, maki_Dion-er, azlan, fan_j, Ginahall218, celinefan1991, Dreamwalkerfantasy, brendanm999, andrecb, lyn, ivo, LeChauffeur100, Tom_London_Fan, comingback, joaofilho, hugo020, duri, tomier, ChuChu, CELINE MARIE, Daysleeper, maria_k, Owen16, jbechs, winforlife, takeachance, mdion2006, Julianne, rhonda813, Alex_Incognito, remykyes, Mynameiswhatever, I Drove All Night!, minolli, agentwigs, debora, whispers4ever, chellymarie82, celfan123, Del, aaa.bcd642, wjd, chawatak, shaimaa, rodrigo, Jdfj, Bruno Portugal, selsdion, Fabrice, Rachel_5, chinit0, rachel9767, CDion05, adi dion, Sebulba1, Lexi, meekalo, Feidhlimbrennan, Kian, superibi, emi&celine, Ri2n, isurrender, jmiracle, Overjoyed, CSchmidt, Schwa83, neilpharmd, tibestii, 4girlsathome, federico, MistaChanel, Javito, drove all night, praetka, zuv, Der_Griffon, xTheGoodBoyx, célinedionfan_16, MaxRayÎles, tal-sh2, Rodrigo in Brazil, Vale@, unclediva, Joe, Celinenvegas, fred, alextrusca, sandro_dunn, celineinvegas, trangceline_89, cdurand54, LVCeline, _Margo_, Celine_2533, simdelf77, Ncarbia, guigafs15, ssummer, josedion1999, mgreyck, JulienMcbeal, Magda5, yoyoma, PopMusicBoy, CellyDee87, Miha, blueangel92, Dancing_Queen, andyw024, Ziggy68, clintbw, LcMason, Modesty Blaze, violet, nikolsuchardova, wenneke, cec, Dion2000, GUSAM28, aniaa19, N!LoC, IamRha, mrkase, MalaysiaCeline, aileejang05, Nautanick, Caledor, Gab's alive, IL_DINO, superstar85ca, agataimaciek, wolfepaw, gq183, GameC, lily94, Balao, changepas39, noellemarie, wlsntc, lucassfilho, brandon_vincent, clbmed02, Sosof12, tiniann88, Lea-R, Simon, hollylou, Via Magnaye, sangstar, lnde3, mahahing, WCD199317, sash546, No1IrishFan, celine_1983, ernestojose, Condor, Dickson Chong, tomdalbou, jaapjan, canadianpower, mc1993, Clari, animal_fragil, sebyitaly, loveisontheway, cinetune, jonny823, Edwin, MusicCollection, Amethystj, Ben, banananas, Jeffieboi, fannykisses, MirandaSophie, tristan.josef, djdanii, celinesounds, SACE, katleen86, HushNow, garint7, Spilis, Viva las Vegas, chocolatechip15, Mozzy88, Kerol, Scramasboy, scottycat, dyusha, twk3395, celinemad, baton1, Celineiac2003, robcgt, leus, roro, atreyou, nattongtep, BRUSTER, mathoov, biscuit2, klmalling, nenafiz, milestogo, celinicorn, WendyG64, firstofone, maddy05, Samantha-Jayne, mikecdfan, bourque222, rodrigo_alka, Prima_Donna1, ultraphonic, Donna81, Smart17, bienordinaire, Audreyhat, Iwona, forhugo, keysong88, felicia, Thunder_mesa, YoungMrsH, quinfredfa, earl36, LukeD, Fuzzy, Shaun, Josje, Pepperpote, 7777, cdb38910, dj4celine, Karlijn, mikimouse77, chs, Peter12345, AmeliaSTONE, yawhi, kyliefreak, PuraVida, dmeredith, ally, walpat, Your_Su_Phu, Neddo, mari2711, kidy111, mossross82, Gulenkov, shasti, rotem, cher&celinefan, VintageCeline, Danystar, PC_59, MaiconSC, RosieBarron, dodobird, BartFCS, artistman2007, celinelover50, Cheska, amerikevin, celinebestlover, laly25, davidjag79, pisces0384, Kristinaz, Digipal, stone, MrTim212, Graceland, Unisono, EternalSunshine, sweden, SlovakClark, celian, Chrissi, ajguerras, Celinefan1993, daccord_12, Hjiddosem, melquilisboa, WendyB, Coronis, jjlovescéline, duchess83, mar19ieke, DestinMg5, vojva, AutourDeCélineDion, celine4evauk, misscelinium, Teddik, Austinadk, Roxlly, aafass, Krys, hala, manu23, Hilda, bluesky, renate, idroveallnight, chrisel, yellowrose14, Tyler1991, orilevi5, christy, spunkransum, jolleke, A cause, A cause, neocshs, mebe, Moo112, Jenni005, mattia, CaesarCeline, alexceline, heartssong, celine4eva, tobywoby, Annajensen, lilyxlfc, macchio, robert sadler, Only one celine, LadyLorna, inamoodforamelody, Contre Nature, bonninpili, Jascka01, CyberCat, Milena5, Sarah993, quebecker, viki, Holycrap!05, Timster, CelinesDIVO5, Jessyka, alvick53, paoloblueskies, zenmeban, manolo19, Alice, celine_foreva, mariox, kashief, chrischn_celine, samg3696, cwnice, sebulba, Bellamy, mimile, celineheartofgold, karen5, actofcontrition, Philippe1984, Narada, fabricio esteves, superstarleash, Igor_Moscow, Leone, ilka, RTafuri, AbbySciuto22, celine81, markg, JLB3663, natalie_, crazy4music, WindyCityCelineFan, flutefreak, enno2007, Gwynne, Manila, mandana, woodstock, patrik, MonDion, CelineTheBest5, jacwar58, geo21, Brady, contre5nature, juls75, rihnavyfenty, TiagoFragoso05, memozozz, CelineVT, binsk, jeje03100, Si J'etais Quelqu'un, Cafe67, manilou, PriscillaBarragan, melanie_cd, $P!K&, shih-tzu, jameslyden, shortswamp, CelineDionFreak, jtsoundtech, ceon, muske95, Allysadreams, lllBeautifulll, danieldion, Matias, AidenAiena, Dylan Callender, Mary17, orca_ab, Helsinkiboy, Jacqui, Chad-IV, Elena Casas, audreyrb, fikus1, Pit, n1ko, Mark_Rdam, guyddavies, Cmarker3875, quaizee, VCKmusic, wayne0223, Kye, sayyed, amelie, mcbg1, fanchette, Lotty, dlh1, antinea20, karebear82, Dertz1, StrangeDays, choupi87, mike_z, beeb, djuba82, mimi_ln, chy2j, browseceline, Dane, luciusbright, jorn, GotYourBackCeline, gabriteo, Marina13, cincar3, Gosia1230, meow, tkbsa_88, rathnakumar, shadow_of_celine, ehild, chrisannabanana, lou_english, Leite, incognito, Marthe23, crislyne, Ad3line, Bovitettszekund, SvetlanaSav, lime89, teresa3717, megs_odom, Odyssey161, CelineGAfan, zanif, clefurgey, Y Love Celine, december120964, bky25, Ejion, jay8418, karolina112892, ferjaacu, Celinealicious, gafsa, krufty, Duchess, Nanda, Stevie-v, vampireangel, Majsan, andreaaas, gaca, anja_celine, Bestcontest, Scorpian, pichon, snowsherri, Tulipfever, lozza0211, ewan123, Bamboo4Steel, princesscd5729, BornToBeLikeCeline, hazard211, bouffone, daina.svabe, Loulou11, horrigmo, Izabella, Cheri Marie, Yentl Anchel, noar, Haheather, Brody-Celine, nika, djjdjj, Agnieszka M, minniemare5, iancobb, magicflo, Calilly, drama98nut, CDFan006, cristine, helenkosings, mj1984, ludrice974, AllaneZ, stlcardsfan, ReitsmaRi, René 2, cdtb, theotherR, neener00200, sassyguy5, Marcc, davidjamesg, celinedream, gudaodai, Vanessa LV, ChristaStojkovic, JesusZuñigaR, UniqueCeline, explosives124, beechwoodpk, nico robin, GoldenLeaf, vincentbonvegna, Celine lover, Ruby_Slippers, marcos9597, Ororo Munroe, dmh, KaasDion, soleland, dionpower, CristiaN9204, bei31, riobeard11, C_Airin_D, Noid Enilec, oscanic, dionicfan, EA26, martajag, A new day..., shahil, samart, Stephen_1987, TEREFUNKEN, celine-rc, chrissid79, jackwilson, becca, Emi1, rhapsodion, Filine, JHMC06, Cambroneroj, Daora, fdelnooz, tonybower, Miss_Wings, London22, angelwings, rodralk, hidden_ego, mojowd49, belleanna26, peanut91, sky-fits-heaven, harnos, Javier_Natalio, LukeC, marif, Ballettmaus, sunnyday, celinefan435, Kaylaa, Dancer, dragonleader, roberry82, Lu Georgia, VanMerlin, Kyle_Jared, sunnyceline, screw, beautyroses, angeluk2, Kevin4unc, Joyce, ahmed_dh90, bpm45d0, mamum2009, Incognito_0112, DIAZ 1993, Vale.Dion, Celineforeveranangel, yoyo76300, NicoNV, eyesonmeua, kdw123, SuperLove4Celine, marckvls, Say What?, Julian, powerofamor17, irinagasson, mel, homerton, Leonardo L, Papoum, CelineMagic, ena, vality, Kaiser, DEUX, CelineRules!, kjo0628, Aleksey, Celinefan2, infiniti, cdfan32, Jamieb12321, puttybuddy, justinecoria, gian982, SGo, juank_m22, eyesofblue227, immortality, Jenni, TrueNorth, mareti, sarrod22, Wita19, patrickian74, CSsoprano09BU, wldsp, jepoi, kmonline, Istike, Claudette, aaspazz, Lindah1984, COSTADEMEZZO, amandinetamaris, jessx, delta, nadeennoody, wyvernmaster, CelinesLegs, OnlyCeline, Stefanie, krazy_kool_dude, CELINEFAN01, candicat98, Producedbyregg, muzboy98, Lian, tim123, becatti, nature boy, suddenly22, ErwinG, ladylindsey, Thomas-Dion, slk9683, soleilgirly, CelineDionFanatic, CelineDork14, SantiagoColorado, assia584, hithere, dancingal1993, Dionism, Mattie, lost84, Danion, SLS, Leah-M_ILoveCeline5, cd704, GIULIETTA, palikao, danieli25031984, Ashane, Stee, CynthiaTDL, stchba, c4n4d4, EDWIGE, Norika, BiG PuEN, J081113, izadolphin, alexpepin, Data_, Celine's Rose, nano, Nailah23, mb011, Erin, chandler21, GIORGOS, Trombones13, si2000, ~Christian~, Felifel55, rodolphe, Edgar14, MichiG., mrsbones, D'elles, celinelover03, XxLoveIsUnconditionalxX, x7Dani, bruno_oliveira, Celine CRAZY, cdeas, Nando Férri, nadeen, Shon, Davar, B.R.K, eduardomolina, Frankiboy, if-you-askedmeto, celinefan1985, rael1983, Ukrfan, Sebastian, kevincheung410, celinedionfan1, Thinktwicefan, Robrules3, Anna1990, littleames, Edudu_Matias, Dennix, chrismuc, mieke, Celi, mojo84, CF2, bronzey, smw, guidoune101, brigitteveronique, Ola_Pola, Gabriel81, Celine684201, celine5-5, celinemagicsingle, Christian, Magicalmark2013, Steph--xO, IamDavid, LuisMa, budtkaboy2000, Cuquito, Macaronie, AlberDR2, azgypsy, SebasB, Mejudaco, salsacolin, misled68, Koolan, averon, khader, Celcool, westpalm542, marko, JasGreg, pascaladolphejean, liska, Pemol, Jimnezis, Raevaz, moonshinenight, ashtonelijah, JO_Qc, Black Kitten, jag233, koala44, celcris, artist, maikan, Brendon81, alltheway0384, helios.apollon, Marchie, George Woodson, Sonia Descheneaux, Petitefille90, dominbil, PaulQ, Marchino, drelieaoun, joka123, Kostas89, mike_redfox2000, celineisallyouneed, ByuSmurf, celine_boyfriend, celinefan1977, Anto de Nancy, Sofie, JEREMYS, Snowflake, Hollisteranfluvr, Céline74, Josu, KHee, je t'aime, BLM, cannonball, Lizzy, vedia19861207, Goffy, nystrele, J-Philippe, bluemusic, callingdion, sacredceline, vivezpouraimer, seba282, Rammstein, Michelle28, JackW, blue515, vlad, roccos, ElvisPresleyFan, felixwhoals, gilsjhonny, minic123, annachen, Mariann, Allie, juicyoranges, idanwcd, sourdumpling, calmar, takingchances83, Tophus, JasonFromTheMoon, divaceline, bakorder, celinefandelux, stéph14, Philippe, divaslive98, tcherno, Bumble, miracle_dion, dandoodles, Ma Biquette, Cadans, P@uline, carolina, InnerSmile, pinknic38, chic28lady, celineaustria, -- L' Boheme --, celinemaniac07, domlay, my_hub, doodzio, Michel xx..., Chrisi2, Vincent97, wolverine, KingOfLies, pame-65, Vassykka, bastianmanalu, mkh3482, jaymenunn, JAMIENUNN, n loves c, SimplyCeline, LooneyLindz, titine70, CelineFan44, Coolcat, MistaDorn, sophy, AlexFanCeline, Flaca, tinaarena, jerilvanbost, ryanday2, ZoraSourit, jlporter4, PatrickDion22, pok, celinefilo, celine.mydream, nandiko13, lisaessy, CelineFreak, Wimpie1974, Anne29, duda4-1982, Chula, amless, maxigeminis07, cup99, celine_026, fabtasticfoo, Mtsh, Dusanciva, Maicool4, daisy, Juan12345, dj_a_rock, shak ali, deccan, Leanne, elsietang, karatedude317, tibix, celine the power of my dream, Pangloss76, streep101, meanttofly, wajdi, Mudo, CharleneMtl, j'attendais..., unicorn, stew, Irate_Ninja, Jonih, Claudiakarin, ecres, WaterFromTheMoon, Jeanine, pame_200315, lyne1, Kaluss, CelineL, Fran, andreasm, uk28uk28, chadiedls, L'amour, Vole, qqxkind, shearer1931, [Alex], Mike--Mtl, marcosmoya, babyceline, QueenCeline, CelineDionFan710, J-Man, maceta_biloxi, CelineDluvr, djs31982, joey33, vegas19, kinou1985, onlymist, Adeva, cdt2u, béné, canadachick, RONIN, ch3v4li3r, Roosa, DoumDi, celínico_sin_remedio, TheOne, showmi, Tine, celinedionfan, baseballjockwv, celine9211, washupito, taz111563, celinebelgium, peterharrison, rgomezric, Vitória Vianello, lucascampanha, DaysForever, fanatik, sandrine 77, disneyreporter, CelineDionFan325, idan006, dion3368, exfactor003, gmany, Leda, mbox1974, nextes, celinerific, Zoradb23, GPK5050, vivi07, cvicare, bfhb, schwartzdvm, velkyprase, charmedceline, m_oc11@verizon.net, JCeline85, Martin31435, Amalia Valle, TingCeline, Saartjuhh, oliverc, ImAliveUK, cathfan, rave777, Gicedi, gentilfluffy, ex0h, WimpieBlackbeard, lpayne72, hanky, marianitahg, trls, JP, martele, cd758, lucius, amin27cd, Pida, Belle Céline, dobrevalder_, reamary, celine_rules, AtitanicfanofCelineDion, celine_rox, Hook1123, onix, Céline : Avec Amour, cekmin, boyblackuk, tovalito, Yakir, george, nut, danger, tezz, LittleLiv, Ericwwc, erikppp, Justmeyaya, joooo, celinealltheway, CSInvestigator, martine_, Samstertje, angelil, Jef, NoamC, dian, DoronTam, eucilene pizzolato, Dionchante, emiliejolie, hellmeister, marc-02, brujocrow, celines_girl, VinnyT., Ballack333, Ray, stevo, celinecolombian, ImACelineDionFan, ddavidson, mirage, CelineEstelleDion, betterone, celinefanatic2001us, pollsy, -Alexander-, mackmelo, CelineRox, R.d Phillips, alvaap24, brunodias_111, celine angelil, bgcalde, davidion, popstarjim3, vivien, ChristinaSky, maxceline, Agus_Musdapid, jhornjr, CelineDion-MyLove5, Myheartwillgoon-91, Amoureye, ekaitz, Mohsin, drrose24, michaelallen, Michael, rhaps, jwpcelineforever, JustAGirl, danmu, CELINELUVER3163, Pekoe, Yangedd, ashley43, priscy, Lucik05, gines, cobra74, Aga.135, destin139, und_O, westwing, mmorshedy, Amanja, celine28, RRphantom, Dansons, Dora-M, kelseyraye, sarah1988, simenverberckmoes, pra, vicky79521, vr6chickbeenfound, celinemaniacaik, great_gospel, NeliCD, CelinedionHUGEfan, Celinemyheart, CILF, Monsoonmoon, chris_blake01, ANTONYAMCD, Mac, Andy Man, zbooo, ks1981, one_heart_1_hart, zyukagon, mahyar_hajizadeh, OneHeart, MartaMaria, EmmaCeline, odeyn, Jay718, CK1Czar, Thecolourofmylove, Anisoara, thevoice, lisaacox, Matej, Leenu, Leo, Natashja Singleton, wendi, shrinking_girl, Chin, motylik6, david123, blueblazers90, QueenCeline87, Ilaria, krystalvmoore, celinechen, blueice000, live to love, Vineet_Kujur, agam, formule, whosarahre, tamarasergiani, artekoublier, rblav1948, raluceli, 鸡仔_C, JaiMC, Jennyl, Sweet Lyly, Ronan, crazed3009, Aylaudy, Trober, didiana, Dawnyt, simon2004, KateS75, Celine_Fan_1992, Sameera, Lapou, Snowhite, Charles, mel4616, Infatuatedgrl, mariasyren, angela5, JuanPe, seantrainor, mikymika, jdkwolik, matt987, mcleblanc25, immensite_pour_d_elles, Licoje, iAmBee, cutybume, sge, adoreceline, SAV02, boondapowers, celinerulz91, suffisait2004, akajolicoeur, rock6kev, laksen, fab, Nat_K, close_eyes, egyptstrawb, cristianlmartin, Teodora, ThisTime, joshua312, JanaCelinefan, trannguyenquocbao, Crazy Jeany, Johanna, seita, Morganekc, Sylwiamaster, andrea_st, sildominguez, Pureceline, Elizabeth Brison, nik_slo

Administrators: Koolan & Bellamy