Welcome to Celine Dion Forum
|Welcome to Celine Dion Forum, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of Celine Dion Forum by signing in or creating an account.
How many shows did Ramona attend?
Posted 21 August 2011 - 07:24 PM
Posted 04 September 2011 - 02:49 AM
Posted 08 September 2011 - 06:12 PM
Multiple TCWT concerts. With evidence from: Winnipeg, Omaha, Boston (I'm sure I'm forgetting a few others...).
and multiple ones from new show in Vegas. I know for sure July 23, 2011. I MET HER! She's so funny in person!
"...It's the circle of life. You gotta look forward. Two days during the year there's nothing you can do about: yesterday and tomorrow. Today is a great day." - Celine Dion, People.
Posted 11 September 2011 - 04:12 PM
As for the TCWT, I guess she attended most of the North American shows (Canada & USA) and several others on other continents including Beijing, Paris (at least twice), Dublin, Amsterdam, Helsinki and Berlin, maybe also Stockholm.
She was at almost all shows that I have attended (see my siggy), excluding Antwerp, Kraków and Vienna.
By now I'm sure she's somewhere around 300 shows in total.
Soooo very lucky lucky girl!
And such a funny and cheerful person.
Visit me on Facebook
- 14th & 16th May 2008 - Antwerp Sportpaleis
- 24th & 25th May 2008 - Paris Bercy
- 2nd June 2008 - Amsterdam ArenA
- 12th June 2008 - Berlin Waldbühne
- 18th June 2008 - Köln Arena
- 20th June 2008 - Hamburg Colorline Arena
- 28th June 2008 - Kraków Błonia Park
- 1st July 2008 - Vienna Stadthalle
- 15th, 16th, 19th & 20th August 2008 - Montréal Bell Centre
- 10th, 15th & 16th March 2011 - Las Vegas Caesars Palace Colosseum
Why has Javito been silenced ???
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users