Las Vegas Shows  

Welcome to Celine Dion Forum

Welcome to Celine Dion Forum, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of Celine Dion Forum by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here
  • Click here to become a member!

New French Album - "Sans attendre"11/2012, clips of all songs on first post

• Please log in to reply
5175 replies to this topic

celine-rc

celine-rc

On s'est aimé à cause

• Channel Addicts
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 27,024
  • 5,651 posts
  • Local time: 05:25 PM
  • Skin: Celine 2016
  • Born: 1996

View PostJavier_Natalio, on May 16 2012, 10:36 PM, said:

Getting sick was such an irresponsible thing to do. How dare she, when WE ARE WAITING ?! I agree she just doesn't care about recording albums anymore, that's why there are two on the way. And what's up with all the delays, uh? Puh-lease, albums need to be rushed rushed rushed !!!

It wasn't like she chose to be sick.

Posted Image

Merci Céline pour ces deux soirées inoubliables que j'ai passées à tes côtés. Je ne les oublierais jamais.
J't'adore Céline.
Merci.
<3

Fanxiaoqiang

Fanxiaoqiang

Celine Fanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPip
    • Member ID: 29,589
  • 369 posts
  • Local time: 06:25 AM
  • Born: 1989
it seems that the album gonna be already
here comes the list:
1.Moi Quand Je Pleure (Maxime Le Forestier, Stanislas)
2.Le Miracle (Gioacchino Maurici, Marie Bastide)
3.Parler A Mon Pere (Jacques Veneruso)
4.Celle Qui M'a Tout Appris (Nina Bouraoui, Jacques Veneruso)
5.Les Jours Comme Ça (William Rousseau, Rod Janois, Francois Welgryn)
6.Si Je N'ai Rien De Toi
7.Qui Peut Vivre Sans Amour (David Gategno, Marsaud)
8.Attendre
9.Tant de Temps, Virtual Duet w/ Henri Salvador (Christian Loigerot)
10.Ne Me Quitte Pas (Jacques Brel)
11.Je N'ai Pas Besoin D'amour (Jean-Pierre Ferland)
12.Une Chance Qu'on S'a (Jean-Pierre Ferland)

but i am not for sure!

Davey84

Davey84

a prince among men

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 4,296
  • 24,247 posts
  • Local time: 12:25 AM
  • Born: 1984
Where did you find this tracklist?

Posted Image

Rick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!

A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07

Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!

How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th

Angel2006

Angel2006

Celine Addict

• Donators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 3,861
  • 3,240 posts

View PostFanxiaoqiang, on May 17 2012, 11:10 PM, said:

here comes the list:
6.Si Je N'ai Rien De Toi
8.Attendre
but i am not for sure!

Wow that's great news!!  :clap: Atleast we are starting to get info on the French album, but as far as the English album. Nov, 2013.  :doh: That better not be the release date, seriously?  :shrug: If anyone has connections to Celine's publicist or Rene. Could you please find out what's going on.

We have been left in the dark for way to long now and it isn't right. We have been patient, but i think Rene needs to give us some answers soon.  :shrug:
Posted Image

duri

duri

Celine Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 18,218
  • 1,400 posts
  • Born: 1980
I saw setlist like this on celinedionitalia page, they only summarized all info about songs we heard about before, so I don´t if it´s something official, BTW there are sitll songs (Attendre, Le Miracle) we heard about in fall 2010 so if this will be true it seems  Luc Plamondon didn´t write for her so much songs ...
Posted Image

Bell

Bell

Celine Addict

• Channel Addicts
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 10,358
  • 3,718 posts
  • Local time: 01:25 AM
  • Skin: Parler a mon pere
  • Born: 1987

View PostFanxiaoqiang, on May 18 2012, 12:10 AM, said:

here comes the list:
6.Si Je N'ai Rien De Toi
8.Attendre
but i am not for sure!
Sounds good. Hope it's true.
10 years a forum member

ryba

ryba

Celine Addict

• Channel Addicts
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 5,889
  • 3,020 posts
hehe Le Miracle... maybe the french version of the song Miracle from 2004  :D

joke :D
Posted Image

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

celine-rc

celine-rc

On s'est aimé à cause

• Channel Addicts
  • 5,651 posts

View PostFanxiaoqiang, on May 18 2012, 01:10 AM, said:

here comes the list:
6.Si Je N'ai Rien De Toi
8.Attendre
but i am not for sure!

Looks great ! :)

Posted Image

Merci Céline pour ces deux soirées inoubliables que j'ai passées à tes côtés. Je ne les oublierais jamais.
J't'adore Céline.
Merci.
<3

ashtonelijah

ashtonelijah

Celine Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 28,677
  • 650 posts
  • Local time: 04:25 PM
While I like the sound of this tracklist, I'm wondering how we could have a track list already for an album Celine is still recording; we know that all the songs she records don't make it onto her albums.

Also... There's a song that's basically called Talk to My Father in that setlist. Is that sort of like Dance With My Father? If so, it sounds sad. Maybe THIS is the nightgown album.
Posted Image

Celine Fan 77

Celine Fan 77

Celine Worshipper

• Channel Addicts
    • Member ID: 24,385
  • 6,279 posts
  • Born: 1993
Actually I'm the one who initially posted that list of songs in my blog after reading it on CelineDionItalia. Of course it's not the definitive tracklist for the album; it's just a compilation of all the songs that were rumored to be part of the album over the past couple of years. Some of them, like Ne Me Quitte Pas, were confirmed by Celine herself.

And about the comments of some fans saying that she didn't answer the questions in the latest interview when they asked her what kind of direction the album will take and she started to talk about how much we must appreciate the time we can spend with our parents, I think she actually answered the question, that might be the actual concept of the album.

Posted Image

'Sans Attendre Tour' Paris [1-12-2013]

'Tournée Été' Antwerp [20-06-2016]

ashtonelijah

ashtonelijah

Celine Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 28,677
  • 650 posts
  • Local time: 04:25 PM
So a French album comprised of songs like Goodbye's the Saddest Word? Eh... While it's sweet and I'm sure one such song would be nice... an entire album like that just sounds... Depressing.
Posted Image

Celine Fan 77

Celine Fan 77

Celine Worshipper

• Channel Addicts
  • 6,279 posts

View Postashtonelijah, on May 18 2012, 06:29 PM, said:

So a French album comprised of songs like Goodbye's the Saddest Word? Eh... While it's sweet and I'm sure one such song would be nice... an entire album like that just sounds... Depressing.

Let's not anticipate, I trust René; he said a couple of months ago that it will surprise us. Let's stick to that.

Posted Image

celine-rc

celine-rc

On s'est aimé à cause

• Channel Addicts
  • 5,651 posts
^I'm with you on that one ! :)

Posted Image

J't'adore Céline.
Merci.
<3

Javito

Javito

Retiens-moi

• Channel Addicts
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 6,419
  • 10,535 posts
  • Born: 1985

View PostCeline Fan 77, on May 18 2012, 06:32 PM, said:

Let's not anticipate, I trust René; he said a couple of months ago that it will surprise us. Let's stick to that.

I think the concept René has for "surprising" seems to differ A LOT from what many fans here think its surprising (remember what René said about "A Song For You" in the TC sessions? :innocent: ) :whistling:

Posted Image

"Et je t'aime encore... comme dans les chansons banales..."

Celine Fan 77

Celine Fan 77

Celine Worshipper

• Channel Addicts
  • 6,279 posts

View PostJavito, on May 18 2012, 11:55 PM, said:

I think the concept René has for "surprising" seems to differ A LOT from what many fans here think its surprising (remember what René said about "A Song For You" in the TC sessions? :innocent: ) :whistling:

I think I told you last monday that the last thing I want is to look or sound like one of those fans who agree with everything she does, no matter if it's good or bad for her career. I'm not that kind of fan, I want the best for her and of course I don't always agree with everything René says.

However, I agreed with him on what he said about A Song For You and I trust him now again. He's like an idol to me, such a talented businessman, he knows what's best, he knows how to take advantage of Celine's talent.

Posted Image

Fanxiaoqiang

Fanxiaoqiang

Celine Fanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 369 posts

View PostDavey84, on May 18 2012, 01:53 PM, said:

Where did you find this tracklist?
many,from the chinese celin-fan!
actually i am Chinese! :wub:  nice to meet all of you guys!
WE CHINESE also looking forward to this two new albums!

celine-rc

celine-rc

On s'est aimé à cause

• Channel Addicts
  • 5,651 posts

View PostCeline Fan 77, on May 18 2012, 06:58 PM, said:

I think I told you last monday that the last thing I want is to look or sound like one of those fans who agree with everything she does, no matter if it's good or bad for her career. I'm not that kind of fan, I want the best for her and of course I don't always agree with everything René says.

However, I agreed with him on what he said about A Song For You and I trust him now again. He's like an idol to me, such a talented businessman, he knows what's best, he knows how to take advantage of Celine's talent.

I agree with you all the way and mostly in that second paragraph! It's true, Rene is a man that I trust and look up to. He is a very good man. :)

Posted Image

J't'adore Céline.
Merci.
<3

Javito

Javito

Retiens-moi

• Channel Addicts
  • 10,535 posts

View PostCeline Fan 77, on May 19 2012, 12:58 AM, said:

LOL Carlos! :laugh:  I'm glad that you're that indulgent and generous with your opinion about René, however I think its been quite clear that in the last albums since 2003 they have not made the best decisions to promote her music... they neve picked the right single or song to be promoted anywhere either in radios or TV, that's been clear as water! Whoever took those decisions (however HE is supposed to be her manager and have the last word).

Since One Heart, they've chose the wrong single one after the other to be promoted in radios, and they've completely ignored great songs in her new albums that were crying out to be released in radios and played in clubs and discos with some remixes, but they've always ignored these songs and in consequence a great young fanbase that were asking for those songs to be performed and played here and there.

So I'm not sure he has today the good nose he once had for this market. René and fans are clearly on different pages in this. He's not even in the same page with Céline's band members and even people of her team (Humberto Gatica for instance).

So, much as I admit he is a great talented businessman, I also think he's more now a "has been" and he's more worried about other things other than Céline's career (as Céline herself), so maybe he should pass on the torch to someone else more in touch with the music industry and what people listens to in the radios today :)

Posted Image

Celine Fan 77

Celine Fan 77

Celine Worshipper

• Channel Addicts
  • 6,279 posts

View PostJavito, on May 19 2012, 12:00 PM, said:

LOL Carlos! :laugh:  I'm glad that you're that indulgent and generous with your opinion about René, however I think its been quite clear that in the last albums since 2003 they have not made the best decisions to promote her music... they neve picked the right single or song to be promoted anywhere either in radios or TV, that's been clear as water! Whoever took those decisions (however HE is supposed to be her manager and have the last word).

Since One Heart, they've chose the wrong single one after the other to be promoted in radios, and they've completely ignored great songs in her new albums that were crying out to be released in radios and played in clubs and discos with some remixes, but they've always ignored these songs and in consequence a great young fanbase that were asking for those songs to be performed and played here and there.

So I'm not sure he has today the good nose he once had for this market. René and fans are clearly on different pages in this. He's not even in the same page with Céline's band members and even people of her team (Humberto Gatica for instance).

So, much as I admit he is a great talented businessman, I also think he's more now a "has been" and he's more worried about other things other than Céline's career (as Céline herself), so maybe he should pass on the torch to someone else more in touch with the music industry and what people listens to in the radios today :)

Well I'm not that indulgent Javito, I think I said long ago that René disappointed me BIG TIME when he said back in 2010 that his initial idea was to bring the Taking Chances World Tour to The Colosseum for the new show. That wouldn't raise the bar, that wouldn't beat their final performance, like they say in the latest documentary. Of course he's a human being and can make mistakes like the rest of us and all that, but to hear him saying that really disappointed me, even though they didn't to that in the end, thank God. I want to see artists evolve, and the general public does too, I think.
And you are right, his decisions were not the best since 2003's One Heart regarding promotion and the singles, but well, I can't complain at the same time. Yes, they could have picked Reveal or Naked as singles and make amazing remixes out of this couple of songs, but well... I guess they can't please everybody since they're human beings like I said before.
I'm part of that young fanbase, and, being realistic, I only heard Celine music played in a disco one time, it was the song A Cause, which really surprised me... But to be realistic, Celine is THE ballads singer with the great voice, sometimes she tries to reach younger fans with albums like A New Day Has Come, Taking Chances or even One Heart, but I guess that's like Lady Gaga trying to conquer the adult contemporary charts with power ballads... you know, let's say it's not the style Celine's been building since 1992.

Posted Image

Jeff Abbott

Jeff Abbott

Celine Addict

• Channel Addicts
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 26,790
  • 3,751 posts
As long as Celine is in the recording studio these days (I hope it's true) and there's something going on there, the only thing we could do now is to calm ourselves (I know it's a hard thing to do) and not to stress too much about all this lack of official news concerning both albums (I know it's even harder).  :yes:  The official confirmation will eventually come, rather sooner than later.

If they really intend to release the French album in September / October, the recording sessions should be over by the beginning of June, just my guess (in exactly three weeks she'll resume her Vegas concerts).

As for the tracklist, there were 13 songs rumoured to be part of the album (Thank God they've decided to put NMQP on the French cd). But remember that there are also songs from Luc Plamondon (the last time we heard from him there were 6 of them completed, I think). I wonder if she'll record all of them and then reduce their number to the usual 12-13 or choose only those titles that will appear on the album without recording the rest.

I'm very excited about the upcoming French album, it'll be kinda hard to top D'elles but we all know what she's capable of when it comes to her French music.

Edited by Jeff Abbott, 19 May 2012 - 12:58 PM.

Celine Fan 77

Celine Fan 77

Celine Worshipper

• Channel Addicts
  • 6,279 posts
Céline will be doing the photoshoot for this upcoming French album tomorrow.

Posted Image

mirage

mirage

Celine Addict

• Channel Addicts
    • Member ID: 112
  • 5,521 posts
huh? how u know?

celine-rc

celine-rc

On s'est aimé à cause

• Channel Addicts
  • 5,651 posts

View PostCeline Fan 77, on May 21 2012, 03:37 PM, said:

Céline will be doing the photoshoot for this upcoming French album tomorrow.

*choking* How do you know that ? :blink:  :o That would be great !

Posted Image

J't'adore Céline.
Merci.
<3

Javito

Javito

Retiens-moi

• Channel Addicts
  • 10,535 posts
Céline is doing a new photoshoot tomorrow!!  :w00t:

FINALLY!!! Or like she would sing us, aaaaaaaaaat laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasttt!!! :clap: :kicking: :clap: :kicking: :clap:  

Could this be the french album photoshoot?. So maybe its true they're going to release this album soon and before the english album then? I don't know but a new photoshoot is always exciting!

Someone in Twitter gave the scoop :thumbsup2:

@Carlos, unfortunately the tweet doesn't say if its about the new album or not. It could be a photoshoot for a magazine, though I have hope its for one of the new albums too :)

Attached Files

Edited by Javito, 21 May 2012 - 03:24 PM.

Posted Image

Celine Fan 77

Celine Fan 77

Celine Worshipper

• Channel Addicts
  • 6,279 posts

View PostJavito, on May 21 2012, 11:20 PM, said:

Céline is doing a new photoshoot tomorrow!!  :w00t:

FINALLY!!! Or like she would sing us, aaaaaaaaaat laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasttt!!! :clap: :kicking: :clap: :kicking: :clap:  

Could this be the french album photoshoot?. So maybe its true they're going to release this album soon and before the english album then? I don't know but a new photoshoot is always exciting!

Someone in Twitter gave the scoop :thumbsup2:

@Carlos, unfortunately the tweet doesn't say if its about the new album or not. It could be a photoshoot for a magazine, though I have hope its for one of the new albums too :)

According to The Red Heads, it's gonna be for the French album.  :thumbsup2:

Posted Image

Javito

Javito

Retiens-moi

• Channel Addicts
  • 10,535 posts
Yes, but its not the first time they've announced something with great fanfare and then it was never confirmed. The girl does not specify what the photoshoot is about. So I take that detail about the french album with a pinch of salt for the time being! -_-

Posted Image

Fanxiaoqiang

Fanxiaoqiang

Celine Fanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 369 posts
C'est tres bien,hope it's true,come on celine!

Davey84

Davey84

a prince among men

• Moderators
  • 24,247 posts
Whoooohooo we havent had an official photo since the signature add!! Can't wait to see a scoop!!

Posted Image

Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!

How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th

Celine Fan 77

Celine Fan 77

Celine Worshipper

• Channel Addicts
  • 6,279 posts

View PostJavito, on May 21 2012, 11:33 PM, said:

Yes, but its not the first time they've announced something with great fanfare and then it was never confirmed. The girl does not specify what the photoshoot is about. So I take that detail about the french album with a pinch of salt for the time being! -_-

Julie Snyder just confirmed that today's photoshoot is going to be for the French album.  :whee:

Posted Image

Davey84

Davey84

a prince among men

• Moderators
  • 24,247 posts
whooohooo!! Hopefully the french album is released this Fall then! :-D

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 578 user(s)

garint7, Hoomyah, karebear82, leonardocheng, Fuzzy, sayyed, pepillo90, salahov, Potter_Dion, Neddo, RTafuri, westpalm542, chocolatechip15, Celine_2533, lozza0211, LVCeline, giannislyber, jbechs, celinesounds, TommKat22, Manila, hollylou, Daysleeper, BartFCS, comingback, mike_z, Katie, nuts2you, Roland61, woodstock, Celinex, joc13, québecflower, Timster, DionFanAlways, maria_k, scielle, Caledor, gian982, anewdayhascome, Peppercorn1991, Javito, StrangeDays, CelineDionForeverNY, peanut91, nelsolemusic, Jeff Abbott, Celine-Express, debora, Ororo Munroe, celinedionfan, Leonardo L, stone, mattia, incognito, cher&celinefan, kmonline, ivo, ryba, Celine Fan 77, LukeD, Bruno Portugal, dawn, Shaun, Julian, celinefanonline, tessika, Joe, Modesta, Austėja, garçon, Michel xx..., ewan123, Fanxiaoqiang, alextrusca, minolli, Henri, Del, pame-65, winforlife, Kian, Alex_Incognito, manu23, Domi, lucassfilho, contre5nature, Angel2006, ReitsmaRi, dmeredith, pisces0384, Loulou11, Jonih, Boy, marif, Davey84, celfan123, CELINE MARIE, tomier, Chrissi, jmiracle, karen5, GoldenLeaf, Esty, the power of celine, mirage, Ukrfan, MaxRayÎles, Ncarbia, azlan, couldawouldashoulda, Jackie, jeje03100, yoyo76300, alltheway0384, Pekoe, duri, marcio.adm, Jessyka, DIAZ 1993, mebe, karalayna, delta, Yentl Anchel, bgcalde, Gabriel81, maria belen, wayne0223, Philippe1984, LeChauffeur100, amelie, Miha, popstar60, chinit0, flutefreak, Lotty, rael1983, CSCfan, $P!K&, SantiagoColorado, Robrules3, celine-rc, Dionism, actofcontrition, zuv, celine28, Schwa83, CelineDionFanatic, CDJVW, Frenchie, NicoNV, MrTim212, GameC, Cuquito, hala, iza, CaesarCeline, yoyoma, enno2007, alexpepin, Black Kitten, Nain, MaiconSC, izadolphin, stevo, Jeanette, Viva las Vegas, tristan.josef, PriscillaBarragan, chs, Kong, smw, shasti, Lian, klmalling, mareti, TiagoFragoso05, No1IrishFan, sbee, bakorder, lnde3, Xpresso, XxLoveIsUnconditionalxX, Rachel_5, CelinesDIVO5, mgreyck, CelineDionFreak, chrischn_celine, BiG PuEN, SuperLove4Celine, onix, divaslive98, c4n4d4, sailornic, sherwynwilshire, shortswamp, ajguerras, Danion, max24, Bruno Dion, Der_Griffon, Oksana, chandler21, fab, celine_1983, uk28uk28, chadiedls, MistaChanel, bruno_oliveira, Loup_garou, aafass, J-Man, Lu Georgia, celine_rox, dj4celine, emiliejolie, rodolphe, soleland, GIORGOS, SlovakClark, donpi86, rathnakumar, Dustin, neil1981, kashief, kevincheung410, dlh1, Frozen_Phoenix, explosives124, joaofilho, davidjag79, ImAliveUK, SLS, Leanne, caitlynceline56, zenmeban, B.R.K, Stee, roadrunnerr2, melanie_cd, mdion2006, ehild, Celi, clbmed02, VinnyT., Trombones13, célinedionfan_16, JesusZuñigaR, Chin, Kidu, maikan, HungUp, marko, manilou, sourdumpling, homerton, if-you-askedmeto, pat200, Philippe, quaizee, Ray, luciusbright, ryanday2, Taking Chances, LuisMa, deccan, JasonFromTheMoon, Your_Su_Phu, celinefan1985, idanwcd, Moleque20, Niko's, celine the power of my dream, mb011, Wita19, blacktooth, Duchess, Macaronie, Nmj, violet, P@uline, koala44, Shon, Gosia1230, Prima_Donna1, vojva, Amethystj, Magda5, Zoradb23, Incognito_0112, aniaa19, brujocrow, bilinkew, emi&celine, Adeva, -Alexander-, Lindah1984, Kaluss, jackwilson, gafsa, celinefan1991, HushNow, Allysadreams, slk9683, TingCeline, binsk, Andy Man, Brady, Nando Férri, cwnice, J081113, Anne29, rtg, fikus1, ashtonelijah, chy2j, bei31, Yangedd, celinish98, quebecker, changepas39, destin139, blue515, Say What?, Ola_Pola, tim123, cup99, Anna1990, ahmed_dh90, gines, Irate_Ninja, unicorn, EA26, drrose24, Kye, Gwynne, nandiko13, j'attendais..., theotherR, infiniti, cec, Mudo, rodrigo, federico, JustAGirl, zyukagon, celinerulz91, wjd, meanttofly, stéph14, Ejion, blueangel92, Kyle_Jared, takeachance, one_heart_1_hart, kdw123, lyne1, cdeas, rhapsodion, salsacolin, david123, soso12, suddenly22, Nailah23, reynolds, isurrender, Pit, cd758, celine81, celinedionfan1, jepoi, und_O, Chrisi2, joooo, Amanja, lost84, dj_Tom, rondoc2003, browseceline, erikppp, azteca_1990, emmanuel, PC_59, kferraz7, nano, reamary, Hilda, RUDION, shahil, Si J'etais Quelqu'un, Jeanine, sarah1988, Mariann, CelineBird, ranuschong, Flaca, stew, ecres, manolo19, Marthe23, si2000, ally, Matej, QueenCeline, Dansons, celinelover50, celinefandelux, yoandrycr, Hjiddosem, Goffy, dorfus, eucilene pizzolato, chrisel, andi4091, boyblackuk, Coronis, guyddavies, ch3v4li3r, hanky, QueenCeline87, superuomovate, simenverberckmoes, sash546, mbox1974, beeb, Maicool4, tamarasergiani, CharleneMtl, tackingchances, JaiMC, josedion1999, Bell, fabtasticfoo, *JR*, Celine_Fan_1992, Ericwwc, sge, mel, remykyes, Ronny83, celinemagicsingle, Fran, Claudiakarin, empress, akajolicoeur, A new day..., Mattie, celine4evauk, JohnFan97, blueblazers90, paradox, pescaitofrito32, pra, RosieBarron, WendyB, Skye, trls, Infatuatedgrl, bronzey, Spilis, chrisannabanana, daisy, puffa, JO_Qc, Frankiboy, paleostaleo, exfactor003, martajag, Matias, smash, Helen1981, felicia, Miguel&Justin, NeliCD, babyceline, cdt2u, AlexFanCeline, celinemaniacaik, CD-5, milestogo, banananas, lucius, Aniechris, Zsuzsa, pascaladolphejean, Jimnezis, Only one celine, Mrs.Goldman, george, JuanPe, andreaB, jeff74, mike_redfox2000, superibi, martine_, test, anna, Claudette, MartaMaria, CELINELUVER3163, Erin, close_eyes, Celine684201, Haheather, Jeffieboi, tibix, René 2, Dora-M, israel.celine, vivien, Scorpian, I Drove All Night!, PatrickDion22, Javier_Natalio, ks1981, Marchie, tal-sh2, adoreceline, ennostiel, Maryse, CelineTheBest5, Charmedfan, PuraVida, Kostas89, JP, ena, macchio, Céline74, kuradiputs, Lizzy, marianitahg, estebandm, beelee, ferjaacu, Stefanie, sebbydion, marta.salomea, duda4-1982, CelineRox, xTheGoodBoyx, Lapou, EternalSunshine, ZoraSourit, chic28lady, wendy, Koolan, Hollisteranfluvr, bertrand, Raevaz, pollsy, robyfan84, Leone, Stuart2007, jevanm21, BLM, Teodora, lisaessy, Tyler1991, William2005, TEREFUNKEN, celine9211, Bóól'át'í, Toni85, eyesonmeua, CrimsonxDesire, canadachick, Celinefan31, mon homme, bastianmanalu, Céline's Blues, mojo84, hwflcd, tativale, vallier, simon2004, Rammstein, vedia19861207, ghazal, jaapjan

Administrators: Koolan & Bellamy