Jump to content

Las Vegas Shows  

Welcome to Celine Dion Forum

Welcome to Celine Dion Forum, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of Celine Dion Forum by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here
  • Click here to become a member!

"Nature boy" (Live in Las Vegas - video)


  • Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1
Celine Fan 77

Celine Fan 77

    Celine Worshipper

  • Channel Addicts
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 24,385
  • 7,430 posts
  • Local time: 06:41 PM
  • Skin: Celine 2016
  • Joined: 10-July 09
  • Gender:
  • From:Spain
  • Country: Spain
  • Born: 1993
Does someone know if there's a video on youtube of a live performance of "Nature boy" at "A new day..."? I've been looking for that for so long but I couldn't find it.

Posted Image


#2
Julian

Julian

    Celine Addict

  • Channel Addicts
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 937
  • 3,090 posts
  • Local time: 07:41 PM
  • Skin: Celine 2016
  • Joined: 22-December 04
  • Gender:
  • Country: France
There is no video... But i know there are pics....
:flowers:

#3
Celine Fan 77

Celine Fan 77

    Celine Worshipper

  • Channel Addicts
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 24,385
  • 7,430 posts
  • Local time: 06:41 PM
  • Skin: Celine 2016
  • Joined: 10-July 09
  • Gender:
  • From:Spain
  • Country: Spain
  • Born: 1993
Yes, I know, but it would be nice to watch a live performance of that song apart of the one that took place at the A new day has come CBS Special back in 2002.  :huh:

Posted Image


#4
takeachance

takeachance

    Celine Addict

  • Channel Addicts
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 19,521
  • 3,871 posts
  • Local time: 05:41 PM
  • Skin: Celine 2016
  • Joined: 03-June 08
  • Gender:
  • Country: Ireland
  • Born: 1984
would totally love to see this too! i dont understand why we actually cant get to see it? strange
Posted Image
RIP Rene Angelil xx

Sending Love and Prayers to Celine

#5
Tyler1991

Tyler1991

    Celine Wannabe

  • Channel Addicts
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 22,364
  • 4,713 posts
  • Local time: 12:41 PM
  • Skin: Celine 2016
  • Joined: 16-December 08
  • Gender:
  • From:Indiana
  • Country: US
  • Born: 1991

View PostCeline Fan 77, on Oct 24 2009, 04:07 AM, said:

Yes, I know, but it would be nice to watch a live performance of that song apart of the one that took place at the A new day has come CBS Special back in 2002. :huh:


There is another live performance of it. It was performed at some TV show, along with ANDHC, IA, and At Last.

All Live.

#6
Claudette

Claudette

    Math Chic

  • Channel Addicts
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 22,542
  • 6,936 posts
  • Local time: 07:41 PM
  • Skin: Celine 2016
  • Joined: 02-January 09
  • Gender:
  • From:Johannesburg, South Africa
  • Country: South Africa
  • Born: 1985
What TV show are you talking about?


Posted Image


#7
Tyler1991

Tyler1991

    Celine Wannabe

  • Channel Addicts
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 22,364
  • 4,713 posts
  • Local time: 12:41 PM
  • Skin: Celine 2016
  • Joined: 16-December 08
  • Gender:
  • From:Indiana
  • Country: US
  • Born: 1991
Something called Lebreche or something. I don't know if that is the TV show name or the host. Nothing came up really, but I think it's a Montreal show. I don't know for sure... I just uploaded the performances in the multimedia section.

#8
Claudette

Claudette

    Math Chic

  • Channel Addicts
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 22,542
  • 6,936 posts
  • Local time: 07:41 PM
  • Skin: Celine 2016
  • Joined: 02-January 09
  • Gender:
  • From:Johannesburg, South Africa
  • Country: South Africa
  • Born: 1985
I thought that you meant ''La Fureur De Celine'', so I just wanted to say but she didn't sing ''Nature Boy'' on that show. I've never seen the one you are talking about... interesting...


Posted Image


#9
Tyler1991

Tyler1991

    Celine Wannabe

  • Channel Addicts
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 22,364
  • 4,713 posts
  • Local time: 12:41 PM
  • Skin: Celine 2016
  • Joined: 16-December 08
  • Gender:
  • From:Indiana
  • Country: US
  • Born: 1991

View PostClaudette, on Nov 22 2009, 12:37 PM, said:

I thought that you meant ''La Fureur De Celine'', so I just wanted to say but she didn't sing ''Nature Boy'' on that show. I've never seen the one you are talking about... interesting...


Yeah, I just found it a week ago. Did you watch it yet?

#10
Claudette

Claudette

    Math Chic

  • Channel Addicts
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 22,542
  • 6,936 posts
  • Local time: 07:41 PM
  • Skin: Celine 2016
  • Joined: 02-January 09
  • Gender:
  • From:Johannesburg, South Africa
  • Country: South Africa
  • Born: 1985

View PostTyler1991, on Nov 22 2009, 07:56 PM, said:

View PostClaudette, on Nov 22 2009, 12:37 PM, said:

I thought that you meant ''La Fureur De Celine'', so I just wanted to say but she didn't sing ''Nature Boy'' on that show. I've never seen the one you are talking about... interesting...


Yeah, I just found it a week ago. Did you watch it yet?

Nope, but I'm busy downloading it. Thanks for uploading! :)

Edited by Claudette, 22 November 2009 - 11:59 AM.


Posted Image


#11
Tyler1991

Tyler1991

    Celine Wannabe

  • Channel Addicts
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 22,364
  • 4,713 posts
  • Local time: 12:41 PM
  • Skin: Celine 2016
  • Joined: 16-December 08
  • Gender:
  • From:Indiana
  • Country: US
  • Born: 1991
Lol, no problem. I'm busy uploading another TV event now. As rare as that one.

#12
maceta_biloxi

maceta_biloxi

    Celine Enthusiast

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 5,716
  • 1,848 posts
  • Local time: 11:41 AM
  • Skin: Celine 2016
  • Joined: 19-January 06
  • Gender:
  • From:Costa Rica
  • Country: Costa Rica
  • Born: 1976

View PostTyler1991, on Nov 22 2009, 11:17 AM, said:

Something called Lebreche or something. I don't know if that is the TV show name or the host. Nothing came up really, but I think it's a Montreal show. I don't know for sure... I just uploaded the performances in the multimedia section.

It's Marc Labrèche show from 2002.

She also performed Nature Boy at Vivement Dimanche and teh A New Day Has Come tv special, but I don't remember if those were playbacks of live.

Do What You Want But Harm No One


Posted Image

...Looking Alike!?


#13
Tyler1991

Tyler1991

    Celine Wannabe

  • Channel Addicts
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 22,364
  • 4,713 posts
  • Local time: 12:41 PM
  • Skin: Celine 2016
  • Joined: 16-December 08
  • Gender:
  • From:Indiana
  • Country: US
  • Born: 1991

View Postmaceta_biloxi, on Nov 24 2009, 09:18 AM, said:

View PostTyler1991, on Nov 22 2009, 11:17 AM, said:

Something called Lebreche or something. I don't know if that is the TV show name or the host. Nothing came up really, but I think it's a Montreal show. I don't know for sure... I just uploaded the performances in the multimedia section.

It's Marc Labrèche show from 2002.

She also performed Nature Boy at Vivement Dimanche and teh A New Day Has Come tv special, but I don't remember if those were playbacks of live.

The ANDHC Special would have been live. The entire show was live. Pity that GTSW and AEA were dubbed, but at least they were live.




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users


This topic has been visited by 5 user(s)


    GoldenLeaf, Ncarbia, guilhermedyniz, hanna, farrad

Administrators: Koolan & Bellamy