Las Vegas Shows  

Welcome to Celine Dion Forum

Welcome to Celine Dion Forum, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of Celine Dion Forum by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here
  • Click here to become a member!

Anyways of Meeting Celine if She returns to Vegas in 2010?

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

Peter12345

Peter12345

Celine Fan

• Members
  • PipPip
    • Member ID: 22,162
  • 96 posts
  • Local time: 05:40 PM
  • Skin: Celine 2016
  • Born: 1996
Hi, im a big fan of Celine's. now i know that she hasn't confirmed anything about a return to Vegas. But if she does do any of you know anyway to possibly get into a meet and greet with her?? Like if i called Caesars Palace or the Colliseum, to ask but you are the pro's at meeting Celine so you might know. Again i know she hasn't confirmed anything but i'd just like to know. THANKS SO MUCH!!! :)
"Celine": The Colosseum: August 7, 2011
Celine Dion: Courage World Tour -- Milwaukee, WI -- November 3, 2019

Celine Fan 77

Celine Fan 77

Celine Worshipper

• Channel Addicts
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 24,385
  • 7,429 posts
  • Local time: 12:40 AM
  • Born: 1993
Are you talking about what the fans of Because you loved me: A tribute to the fans did?

Posted Image

Peter12345

Peter12345

Celine Fan

• Members
  • PipPip
    • Member ID: 22,162
  • 96 posts
  • Born: 1996
Sorry its been such along time. Yea somthing like the Because you loved me thing. Obviously not on the DVD. if there was. but i just wanted to know because i'd love to meet her.
"Celine": The Colosseum: August 7, 2011
Celine Dion: Courage World Tour -- Milwaukee, WI -- November 3, 2019

nuts2you

nuts2you

Celine Maniac

• Donators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 18,329
  • 9,143 posts
  • Local time: 06:40 PM
  • Born: 1968
there is alot of us on here  that would Love to meet her as well u r not alone on this one.

Celinefanatic07

Celinefanatic07

Celine Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 16,430
  • 1,265 posts
  • Born: 1991

View Postnuts2you, on Oct 6 2009, 08:50 PM, said:

there is alot of us on here  that would Love to meet her as well u r not alone on this one.

I've been wanting to meet her for 18 years....all my life.
Posted Image
DO NOT STEAL MY SIGNATURE
"It's hard in a recording studio, because I'm infront of a microphone, I have to imagine all of you and then I'm able to sing the songs for you...Now I'm still infront of a microphone, with all of you right infront of me, to see all of your faces, That's why I still do it!" (wild applause) thankyou for the flowers - Celine after a flower moment 9-22-08

Shamrock_1982

Shamrock_1982

Celine Worshipper

• Channel Addicts
    • Member ID: 6,793
  • 7,579 posts
  • Local time: 11:40 PM
  • Born: 1982
Guys dreams do come true, and like I have said to other members on here who wanted to meet her, it happens when you least expect, and some members have come back to me later and said you were spot on, because the same thing happened to me, and I waited over 14 years.... :P

Meet and greets mainly only happen, if you are lucky enough to have won a competition/auction to do so, if you are a celeb, or are part of her record company or a sponsor, and obviously people who are very ill also. And Caesars have nothing to do with meet and greets even if she is performing there.

There is a want to meet her so bad, I know, but when it actually happens you will be shocked, surprised, numb, and normally you loose the power of speech and act silly,lol.
But thats the effect she has :)

So dont give up, you're day will come, and you will never forget it!

Darren.

Edited by Ire23, 08 October 2009 - 02:35 PM.

WendyB

WendyB

Time is running out .....

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 2,028
  • 1,764 posts

View PostIre23, on Oct 8 2009, 09:21 PM, said:

Guys dreams do come true, and like I have said to other members on here who wanted to meet her, it happens when you least expect, and some members have come back to me later and said you were spot on, because the same thing happened to me, and I waited over 14 years.... :P

Meet and greets mainly only happen, if you are lucky enough to have won a competition/auction to do so, if you are a celeb, or are part of her record company or a sponsor, and obviously people who are very ill also. And Caesars have nothing to do with meet and greets even if she is performing there.

There is a want to meet her so bad, I know, but when it actually happens you will be shocked, surprised, numb, and normally you loose the power of speech and act silly,lol.

Darren.
I'm another one who would love to meet Céline, so I hope that you're right, Darren, I really do  :wub:

Shamrock_1982

Shamrock_1982

Celine Worshipper

• Channel Addicts
    • Member ID: 6,793
  • 7,579 posts
  • Born: 1982
I look forward to the day where you pm me Wendy to say its happened, because it will :P

Darren.

takeachance

takeachance

Celine Addict

• Channel Addicts
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 19,521
  • 3,871 posts
  • Born: 1984
uh , i want to meet her so bad too! i really hope it will happen, but i dont know how as ill prob be only ever able to make the one trip to vegas. ill have to enter all the competitions!!!!:)
Posted Image
RIP Rene Angelil xx

Sending Love and Prayers to Celine

Saheel Shah

Saheel Shah

Celine Fanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPip
    • Member ID: 23,388
  • 164 posts
PPL
if u got to the official cite under FAQ there's is a section that tells u how u can meet celine. it basically says it's really hard and the only way u can do it is by entering contest or in my opinion pestering rene with constatnt emails  :-D

Attached Files

Edited by Saheel Shah, 12 October 2009 - 09:04 AM.

Saheel Shah

takeachance

takeachance

Celine Addict

• Channel Addicts
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 19,521
  • 3,871 posts
Whats Renes email !!! Im sure he would be so pleased to hear from me!!!  :lol:

.....No , seriously , what is it??!!

Edited by takeachance, 12 October 2009 - 09:44 AM.

Posted Image
RIP Rene Angelil xx

Sending Love and Prayers to Celine

Davey84

Davey84

a prince among men

• Super Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 4,296
  • 26,063 posts
NO! :( :down: :glare: :cry:

Posted Image

Rick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!

A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07

Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!

How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th

celine4evauk

celine4evauk

Celine Worshipper

• Channel Addicts
    • Member ID: 18,981
  • 6,453 posts
  • Born: 1978

View PostWendyB, on Oct 11 2009, 04:17 PM, said:

View PostIre23, on Oct 8 2009, 09:21 PM, said:

Darren.
I'm another one who would love to meet Céline, so I hope that you're right, Darren, I really do  :wub:

Totally agree with you Darren.  Wendy, it will happen :thumbsup2: And when it does i look forward to hearing from you, telling me how you couldn't speak whenever she looked into your eyes and you realised that Celine was listening to you! :laugh: Just like me. :giggle:

ladylindsey

ladylindsey

Celine Wannabe

• Channel Addicts
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 22,726
  • 4,829 posts
  • Born: 1967
I can't wait for the day to have a little moment of time with my forever favorite. I think I will act like an idiot. And I think she will love it. haha. I've been in her presence for about 5 minutes,  talked to her in a group of ppl (I totally made her laugh and give me double thumbs up!) I've danced like a crazy person in the front row a few times and got some waves and pointing action from her, and even a kiss blown at me from the stage.  I feel blessed to have had even these little  moments with her, but I so dearly want one on one 2 minutes to tell her thank you and that I will always be there dancing from the front row like a crazy person! It's almost too amazing to even dream about :) Let's all keep dreaming, because that's what she's told us all to do :)

My FAVORITE Céline quote, that was blown up in big goofy letters poster size all over my bedroom as a kid:

"I want you to keep dreaming even if everybody says the opposite and say 'Oh forget about this, it won't happen. I want you to keep dreaming about what you want to do in your life.  It's your life. You need the support of a lot of people, but you can be strong enough too, to make it on your own. Be strong and keep dreaming about it.
" Céline Dion, FANatic with Kimberly :)

It's on a post-it on my computer screen, always :)

Edited by ladylindsey, 15 October 2009 - 04:28 AM.

Anniina

Anniina

You keep pulling me down

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 24,422
  • 1,471 posts
  • Local time: 03:40 AM
  • Born: 1995
I love that quote! I've been waiting for fifteen years, and this is getting pretty painful, 'cause I know I'm only one of the millions of people who wants to meet her. And I'm getting to lose my hope.. I hate those people who are complaining about that situation, and I don't wanna be one of them. But it's hard. I love her so, so much and I'd just want to tell it to her.

"If you follow your dreams it means you follow your heart. And if you follow your heart - I don't think you can go wrong."

nuts2you

nuts2you

Celine Maniac

• Donators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 18,329
  • 9,143 posts
  • Born: 1968

View PostCelineobsession, on Oct 19 2009, 04:53 AM, said:

I love that quote! I've been waiting for fifteen years, and this is getting pretty painful, 'cause I know I'm only one of the millions of people who wants to meet her. And I'm getting to lose my hope.. I hate those people who are complaining about that situation, and I don't wanna be one of them. But it's hard. I love her so, so much and I'd just want to tell it to her.

I know how you feel. I'm the same way. After looseing my Mom last yr she is the only one that has pooled me thought these tough times,

celinesbabeinchrist

celinesbabeinchrist

Celine Fanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPip
    • Member ID: 3,536
  • 412 posts
I know I for one would love to meet her.  :clap:

I Love You

I Love You

MMMM Celine Dion C'Est Vrai.

• Banned
    • Member ID: 25,021
  • 6,041 posts
  • Local time: 07:40 PM
  • Born: 1988
I have been waiting to meet her my whole life, If it ever happens, I doubt it though. Only if a Miracle happen, or chance of fate God willing. At lease once in my life to meet her.  :yes: :xmas_wink: :xmas_sad: :xmas_sad:

Acacia

Acacia

♥ I Know What Love Is ♥

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 23,377
  • 1,494 posts
  • Local time: 04:40 PM
  • Born: 1988
I love that quote!!!! For me, I just have this belief that I'll meet her one day and I'm going to leave it up to faith for when I do. If I'm meant to meet her, I will. If I'm not, I won't. With all that she's done to touch my life, she's already given me the greatest gift. Meaning her would just be icing on the cake, but trust me, I defiantly want to meet her!!! I was thinking of what I'd do if she sat by me during a basketball game and I seriously don't think I'd be able to handle it. My focus wouldn't be on the game, that's for sure!

Posted Image

♥ Thank you, Céline for giving me the greatest birthday I could ask for! ♥

Dion1st

Dion1st

Celine Fanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPip
    • Member ID: 20,954
  • 129 posts

View PostIre23, on Oct 8 2009, 03:21 PM, said:

Darren.

This is SO true about "losing your power of speech"!    I was fortunate enough to meet Celine at the garage door entrance to the then named, Centre Molson,  2 hours after the Millennium Concert was finished.  It was a stroke of great luck we came upon a large group of fans waiting by the entrance so we joined them too.  Security told us to line up quietly on one side of the entrance door and Celine's limo would stop for us before leaving.   After waiting about 30 minutes for my turn, I finally walked up to her limo door (she stayed seated inside the car) and I proceeded to turn into a "bumbling goofball" after making eye contact with her!  :pinch:  She was so kind, patted my hand and thanked me for going to her show, signed my souvenir book then told me to take real good care of myself.  I did manage to take a quick picture of her as the limo pulled away.  Darren is so right in saying you will be shocked, surprised and numb when you get your chance too!  She is just beautiful!  Just don't ever give up on your wishes to meet Celine! :thumbsup2:

Toni
“The problem I have with haters is that they see my glory, but they don't know my story...”
― Maya Angelou

..."There's no such thing about getting old.
      Eventually,
      at one point,
      we get very EXPENSIVE,
      and we can call ourself,  VINTAGE"                 ......Celine Dion

"CERTIFIED FREAKING PROUD CELINE FAN"

MJaque

MJaque

Celine Fanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPip
    • Member ID: 21,958
  • 163 posts
I saw her in the concert...(most of us did  lol)...many years ago even that was something impossible, so we all maybe get lucky to meet her face to face. that would be awesome...OMG shock,,, :xmas_w00t:  :in_love:  :wub: e omamamahahaha...

essence5

essence5

Celine Fanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPip
    • Member ID: 1,514
  • 136 posts
Don't give up.  If you are persistent, your dreams will happen!  It may take several vain attempts before that day.
On ne change pas.... c'est tres vrai, Celine, en particulier pour toi...
Posted Image

J'irai chercher ton coeur si tu l'emportes ailleurs......"

~Pour que tu m'aimes encore~

triniguy

triniguy

Celine Fanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPip
    • Member ID: 1,490
  • 469 posts
That would be a dream come true if i can meet Celine

I would Faint for sure
Posted Image

Nmj

Nmj

Celinephile

• Channel Addicts
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 11,244
  • 10,833 posts
  • Born: 1989
I almost did when i met her

eszcd30

eszcd30

Celine Fanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPip
    • Member ID: 25,161
  • 274 posts
  • Born: 1981

View Postladylindsey, on Oct 15 2009, 04:27 AM, said:

I can't wait for the day to have a little moment of time with my forever favorite. I think I will act like an idiot. And I think she will love it. haha. I've been in her presence for about 5 minutes,  talked to her in a group of ppl (I totally made her laugh and give me double thumbs up!) I've danced like a crazy person in the front row a few times and got some waves and pointing action from her, and even a kiss blown at me from the stage.  I feel blessed to have had even these little  moments with her, but I so dearly want one on one 2 minutes to tell her thank you and that I will always be there dancing from the front row like a crazy person! It's almost too amazing to even dream about :) Let's all keep dreaming, because that's what she's told us all to do :)

My FAVORITE Céline quote, that was blown up in big goofy letters poster size all over my bedroom as a kid:

"I want you to keep dreaming even if everybody says the opposite and say 'Oh forget about this, it won't happen. I want you to keep dreaming about what you want to do in your life.  It's your life. You need the support of a lot of people, but you can be strong enough too, to make it on your own. Be strong and keep dreaming about it.
" Céline Dion, FANatic with Kimberly :)

It's on a post-it on my computer screen, always :)

When I met her, I cried so much that a year later her bodyguard remembered me SOLEY because I cried so much...  Talk about acting like an idiot.

I agree that when it's meant to happen it will.  I have a tattoo on my left wrist that says, "May it be accomplished" in sanskrit.  It basically means that things happen for a reason but not just because you want it to happen but because there's a higher power (whatever you believe in) that helps you get what you want with help from yourself.

I met Celine in 2002 at the CBS special taping.  For 4 years I'd been saying I wanted to meet her, that if I met her my life (all the crap I was dealing with) would just go away and I'd be fine.  My "crap" started in 1998 when my mom died and at the millennium I was HARDCORE into my obsession with Celine and I was SURE that all I needed to get my life back together was to meet Celine.  The point it that I was SURE meeting Celine was the best for me.  Flash forward to 2002, I've moved forward in my life, made myself better and learned to move through the stuff I was going through and am still obsessed with Celine but no longer feel like meeting her would fix my life.  So then I meet her.   Yay, very exciting, all the normal feelings.  But I look back to 2000 and realize that I could have met her in 2000, purely accidentally.  In 1999/2000 I went to the Final concert in Montreal.  My sister and I were supposed to go to a dinner beforehand at the Molson Centre.  We got lost in the Molson Centre and somehow we got lost in some "basement" where we could hear all this music, music that sounded like people warming up.  Singing, playing, etc.  Looking back now, I realize it was sound checks and stuff.  I know I heard Celine singing, but didn't make the connection that had I walked down the hall and around a corner I would have been THAT close to her and probably upon seeing her, would have made my meeting her dream a realization.  But I didn't meet her there even though I was sure I was ready to meet her.  Instead I met her when the "universe" thought it was time to meet her.  Is that all too new-agey and cheesy.  I do fully believe though, that it comes when we least expect it and only when we are fully ready even though we're sure we're ready now!  ;)

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 0 user(s)

Administrators: Koolan & Bellamy