Las Vegas Shows  

Welcome to Celine Dion Forum

Welcome to Celine Dion Forum, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of Celine Dion Forum by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here
  • Click here to become a member!

I got front row tickets!!!

• Please log in to reply
38 replies to this topic

Celine's Rose

Celine's Rose

Celine Fanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPip
    • Member ID: 1,223
  • 366 posts
  • Local time: 12:13 PM
  • Skin: Celine 2016
  • Born: 1982
Last Friday, when the nonteam Celine tickets went on sale, I bought two tickets and I got front row for the July 3rd show!!   :w00t:

I am so excited to go. Last December, my front row experience was beyond extrodinary, so I'm hoping for another great experience.   :D

~Casie

Bellamy

Bellamy

PDP rocks

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 2
  • 26,489 posts
  • Local time: 03:13 AM
  • Born: 1979
:w00t: you're so lucky. congratulations! :clap:
hope I can sit in the front row someday. :down:

Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link
Click here. Thank you!

anghil5

anghil5

Celine Fanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPip
    • Member ID: 1,801
  • 455 posts
  • Local time: 01:13 PM
You are so lucky! how did this happen? when i called they told me that the front row was reserved for "special people" and high up people. Did you just get lucky!?! Have fun!! i will be there on the 15th of July and I got 3rd row seats!!
Angela

Linda

Linda

Celine Enthusiast

• Channel Addicts
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 352
  • 1,313 posts
  • Local time: 02:13 PM
  • Born: 1988
:wow:  :wow:
Have fun in Las Vegas :D

Salla

Salla

Celine Addict

• Channel Addicts
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 889
  • 3,867 posts
  • Local time: 09:13 PM
WOW!!! Lucky!! :clap:
I have CC tickets for that night :P

nano

nano

♥♥♥♥

• Channel Addicts
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 806
  • 11,089 posts
:shocking:  :clap: Lucky you

*envious* :msn-tongue:

"Today, I’m a person on a path of connecting with my source and understanding that I am on the leading edge of creation.."

Mozinha

Mozinha

That's just the teacher in me baby...

• Channel Addicts
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 28
  • 6,347 posts
  • Born: 1983
Congratulations to both of you!!!!
First row must be FANTASTIC.
I had CC and it was AMAZING
Posted Image

"And really - isn't NOT caring about what others think of you the hallmark of a cool person?"

Koolan

Koolan

Chesternut

• Admin
    • Member ID: 1
  • 20,219 posts
  • Local time: 03:13 PM
  • Born: 1980
Lucky you, you must've spent a fortune on those seats. Please make a bootleg for us.  :flowers:  :w00twave:

Posted Image

Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below.

Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.

Make use of the View New Content on top right of forum.
Click on REPORT to report any questionable posts.

celine_rules

celine_rules

Celine Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 1,354
  • 636 posts
i wish i could go with you. :down:  :(
Posted Image

Clari

Clari

Past the planets and the stars...

• Design Team
    • Member ID: 256
  • 5,138 posts
Lucky!!!!! :D

CC is awesome... I think I would just DIE at AA!

Posted Image CLARiSSA Xxx...
"Music touches every sense. It can move you to tears, bring joy to your heart, stir sexual passion, evoke memories, and prompt physical responses of all kinds." -Benoît Jutras

tativale

tativale

"Ailleurs n'est jamais loin quand on aime"

• Channel Addicts
    • Member ID: 40
  • 7,802 posts
  • Local time: 04:13 PM
Which orch???? I got front row on orch 3 last year :)

Posted Image

"Sometimes we talk with our eyes and it says more than 10,000 words" moi

It's always possible to change!

Vive le Québec

"On ne grandit pas, on pousse un peu, tout juste, les temps d'un rêve, d'un songe,
Et les toucher du doigt, Mais on n'oublie pas, L'enfant qui reste, presque nu, les
instants d'innocence, Quand on savait pas... On ne change pas..."

Celine's Rose

Celine's Rose

Celine Fanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 366 posts

IDreamOfCeline, on Apr 7 2005, 12:48 PM, said:

You are so lucky! how did this happen? when i called they told me that the front row was reserved for "special people" and high up people. Did you just get lucky!?! Have fun!! i will be there on the 15th of July and I got 3rd row seats!!
Angela

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I think only the front row or ORCH 4 is for "special people" because last December, I was lucky enough to check ticketmaster.com less than a week before I went to Vegas and I found a front row ticket.  That night was great!!  I even got the rose!  I got these front row tickets by calling 1-877-4celine which is a ticketmaster number for A New Day...  It has an automated system for ordering tickets and I called right when they went on sale and when the automated voice said, "Two seats have been reserved for you in ORCH 3 row AA, I had to buy them.  I already have tickets for the 2nd so I was just going to try to get front row for the 3rd otherwise I was going to wait until I got to Vegas to see if I could get tickets for the 3rd because when I did that one other time, the tickets were discounted to the next lower price at the box office becuase it was the day of the show.

Koolan, on Apr 7 2005, 05:53 PM, said:

Lucky you, you must've spent a fortune on those seats. Please make a bootleg for us.  :flowers:  :w00twave:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

LOL yeah, they were expensive, but not that much more than the TC tickets.  Oh, and I don't think I have anything to make a bootleg with.  

tativale, on Apr 7 2005, 09:49 PM, said:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I got ORCH 3 AA 304-5.  Last December I had ORCH 5 AA 507.

~Casie

tativale

tativale

• Channel Addicts
  • 7,802 posts
WOW that's great! I got Orch 3 301. Have fun! :)

Posted Image

Vive le Québec

"On ne grandit pas, on pousse un peu, tout juste, les temps d'un rêve, d'un songe,
Et les toucher du doigt, Mais on n'oublie pas, L'enfant qui reste, presque nu, les

Krikkete

Krikkete

Krikkete è il tuo idolo!

• Channel Addicts
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 692
  • 4,086 posts
  • Local time: 08:13 PM
  • Born: 1985

Celine's Rose, on Apr 7 2005, 03:40 PM, said:

Last Friday, when the nonteam Celine tickets went on sale, I bought two tickets and I got front row for the July 3rd show!!   :w00t:

I am so excited to go. Last December, my front row experience was beyond extrodinary, so I'm hoping for another great experience.   :D

~Casie

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

LUCKY!!!

I want them too...

:flowers:
Krikkete Krakkete Krukkete Krà

"Leggo i topic prima di postare, ergo sum"

Celine's Rose

Celine's Rose

Celine Fanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 366 posts

tativale, on Apr 8 2005, 09:14 AM, said:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Cool.  Was your seat towards the center next to ORCH 4 or was it on the otherside by the stage?  

~Casie

Celine's Rose

Celine's Rose

Celine Fanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 366 posts
Has anyone ever stayed at or visited the Tropicana hotel. That is where my mom and I are going to stay because she got a free voucher from her work. We have never been in there all of the other times that we have been to Vegas, and I was just wondering what it was like.

~Casie

Bellamy

Bellamy

PDP rocks

• Admin
  • 26,489 posts

Celine, on Apr 8 2005, 08:57 PM, said:

I think only the front row or ORCH 4 is for "special people" because last December, I was lucky enough to check ticketmaster.com less than a week before I went to Vegas and I found a front row ticket.  That night was great!!  I even got the rose! 

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

can you tell us some more about the night you got the rose from Celine? :w00t:
and hope you can get it again this time. :bye1:

Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link
Click here. Thank you!

Clari

Clari

Past the planets and the stars...

• Design Team
    • Member ID: 256
  • 5,138 posts

Celine's Rose, on Apr 8 2005, 07:55 PM, said:

Has anyone ever stayed at or visited the Tropicana hotel. That is where my mom and I are going to stay because she got a free voucher from her work. We have never been in there all of the other times that we have been to Vegas, and I was just wondering what it was like.

~Casie

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I didn't stay there but my friends and I went in there, and it's a good hotel, very "tropical" of course. They have a LOT of free shows during the day, and they are pretty popular. We went to go see the Bird Show, it was fun :) Here's a picture I took of the view from inside their Lounge area:
Posted Image

Edited by CelineSmiles, 09 April 2005 - 01:16 AM.

Posted Image CLARiSSA Xxx...
"Music touches every sense. It can move you to tears, bring joy to your heart, stir sexual passion, evoke memories, and prompt physical responses of all kinds." -Benoît Jutras

Koolan

Koolan

Chesternut

• Admin
    • Member ID: 1
  • 20,219 posts
  • Born: 1980

Bellamy, on Apr 8 2005, 10:30 PM, said:

Celine, on Apr 8 2005, 08:57 PM, said:

I think only the front row or ORCH 4 is for "special people" because last December, I was lucky enough to check ticketmaster.com less than a week before I went to Vegas and I found a front row ticket.  That night was great!!  I even got the rose! 

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Casie wrote a long review some time ago.  :)

That's a really nice view of the Tropical hotel  :w00t:

Posted Image

Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below.

Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.

Make use of the View New Content on top right of forum.
Click on REPORT to report any questionable posts.

tativale

tativale

• Channel Addicts
  • 7,802 posts

Celine, on Apr 8 2005, 09:34 PM, said:

tativale, on Apr 8 2005, 09:14 AM, said:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Cool.  Was your seat towards the center next to ORCH 4 or was it on the otherside by the stage?  

~Casie

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

301 Orch 3 is at the end. near to Orch 2. Your seats are more in the middle.  :D Better view!

Posted Image

Vive le Québec

Celine's Rose

Celine's Rose

Celine Fanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 366 posts

Koolan, on Apr 9 2005, 03:45 AM, said:

Bellamy, on Apr 8 2005, 10:30 PM, said:

Celine's Rose, on Apr 8 2005, 08:57 PM, said:

I think only the front row or ORCH 4 is for "special people" because last December, I was lucky enough to check ticketmaster.com less than a week before I went to Vegas and I found a front row ticket.  That night was great!!  I even got the rose!  

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Casie wrote a long review some time ago.  :)

That's a really nice view of the Tropical hotel  :w00t:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Vic's right but here it is again in case you missed it.

Wow, where to start? I went to Las Vegas last weekend with my mom for my 22nd birthday. We had 5th row (Orchestra 4 EE 401-2) on Friday December 3rd. To start, Céline was phenomenal. A New Day Has Come is great. I loved Nature Boy, but I am so glad that she put this song in the show. The show has changed a little bit since I saw it last (in June). Some of the backgrounds have changed, but overall it is still the same great show. Céline’s voice was in pristine shape and everything was perfect except for the crowd. The crowd was kind of boring. As soon as Céline started singing I Drove All Night, everyone but my mom and I sat down. We finally did before the song was over because the people sitting behind us were yelling at us. Lol, I really didn’t care because I was having a good time.  I was even on the screen 3 times during What a Wonderful World. Sorry that this review is short, but the best part is yet to come.

A few days before I left to go to Vegas, I was looking on Ticketmaster and I thought I would just check what kind of tickets were still available for Saturday the 2nd. I checked for the single best available ticket and it came up front row! I bought it right away and told my mom that she would have to do something else that night. Lol. I had seat 507 in row AA. It was so close to the stage it was unreal.

But, going back to Friday night, after the show I went to the bathroom and my mom went up to the bar to buy a drink (I spilled it on myself the last time so she made me wait until after lol). After I came out of the bathroom, my mom told me that when she was standing in line an usher came out and asked the people in front of her if they were ready for their backstage tour. My mom should have asked if we could have come too, but oh well. After we left the show we were sitting outside the theater when the people who had went back stage came out. My mom went up to talk to them and asked how they got backstage. It turns out that it was a man who worked for Céline taking his family backstage. He told me that he would try to get me backstage passes and to check with him before I went in on Saturday.

On Saturday, he came down to meet us and he said that he could have gotten me backstage, but the lady who does the backstage stuff had to work the ice show and she wasn’t doing any backstage tours. UGH that is so my luck. Maybe next time.  Anyway, back to my front row seat. All throughout the show, Céline was coming near me and pointing at me and stuff. When she was singing I’ve Got the World on a String, during the part where she says, “I’m so in love” she was standing on the stage next to me and she pointed at me and did the I love you sign in sing language. It was such a surreal experience being that close to her and the stage.

After she sang What a Wonderful World, she and the dancers bowed and instead of running to the VIP/high roller section, Céline ran my way. It almost seemed like slow motion. She was coming my way when all of the sudden a man two seats down from me jumped up on stage and tried to hug her. She was taken aback by it and so was the security guard standing next to me. After the man let go of her, she stepped towards me extending her arm with the rose. The man’s wife, who was sitting next to me, tried to grab it. It was too funny because Céline literally looked at the woman and shook her head and handed it to me lol. She then hugged me. I never really knew how I would react if I ever got the rose, but I soon found out. When she hugged me, I burst into tears. When she pulled back, she realized that I was in tears, so she grabbed my face with both of her hands and looked into my eyes for what seemed to be a lifetime. I now really understand what people who have met her have said. Her eyes really talk. They are so welcoming. After that, she kissed me on the forehead and she said, “Happy birthday sweetheart”. She then gave me another hug and walked off stage. It was such an awesome experience.

After I turned around to go back to my seat, I was still in tears and I looked at all of the people sitting around me and most of them were in tears too lol. I don’t think I have ever made that many people cry before. After that, I made my way out of the theater and I found it kind of strange because everyone kept saying to me “I saw you up there”. I wasn’t on the stage or anything, so I really didn’t know what they meant. After I left the theater and found my mom, we went and sat at the bar across from the theater. We were there for about five minutes when guess who shows up. Mego and a woman (I found out later that she is the video lady). They sat at the table next to us and when Mego noticed that I had the rose on the table, he started to talk to us. He is so nice and down to earth. My mom was talking to Mego and the video lady was talking to me and she asked me if I saw myself up on the screen and I said no. She said that when I got the rose they had my image on the big screen lol. Now 4100 people saw me cry, but it was so worth it. She then asked me if I was going to see the show on Sunday night. When I said no because I had to go home, she looked disappointed. She told me that Céline was adding a new song for Christmas then. It turns out the song that they added was Happy X-mas (the war is over).

She never got to say what song though because a group of about 5 or 6 dancers showed up. They sat at Mego’s table and when there wasn’t anymore room there, they joined our table. They were such nice people as well. I met Francisco Avina, Sandrine, and a few others who I can’t remember their names. They all, including Mego, signed my program, but it is at home and I am at school for the week so I can check the rest of the names latter. It was funny because Francisco ordered this weird drink and he kept trying to get the rest of us to try it. I don’t know what it was called but it was lime green in color. I ended up trying it, and I agreed with Sandrine, it tasted like mouthwash.

After all of the dancers and Mego left, my mom and I went for one last stroll in the Céline store. When the employees saw that I had the rose, they were quick to talk to me. My mom and I were talking with one employee, Renee and she told us this cute story about something that happened one of the times when she was at the show. She said that there was this really cute little girl and her family sitting in the front row and we all know Céline’s affection for children. So, Céline went over and talked to the little girl. Céline asked her one question and she answered and then Céline asked her another question and the girl said directly into the microphone, “Do you want a Lifesaver?” Céline accepted and put it in her mouth. Then, it was time for her to sing again so she snuck the lifesaver out of her mouth without the little girl seeing and stuck it down the front of her dress. At the end of the show Céline gave the little girl a new roll of Lifesavers. I just thought that that was a cute story so I would share. Sorry this has gotten to be so long, but it was a night of a lifetime.

~Casie

Bellamy

Bellamy

PDP rocks

• Admin
  • 26,489 posts
thanks. :flowers: I find it from your old post though. :shy:

Click here. Thank you!

ashleylovesceline

ashleylovesceline

Got an X and an O from Céline! *mwah*

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 74
  • 1,853 posts

Celine's Rose, on Apr 9 2005, 01:41 PM, said:

After that, she kissed me on the forehead and she said, “Happy birthday sweetheart”. She then gave me another hug and walked off stage. It was such an awesome experience.
~Casie

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

How did Céline know it was your birthday?  :ermm:

Mozinha

Mozinha

That's just the teacher in me baby...

• Channel Addicts
    • Member ID: 28
  • 6,347 posts
Wow :cry:
Posted Image

"And really - isn't NOT caring about what others think of you the hallmark of a cool person?"

Celine's Rose

Celine's Rose

Celine Fanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 366 posts

ashleylovesceline, on Apr 10 2005, 03:50 AM, said:

Celine's Rose, on Apr 9 2005, 01:41 PM, said:

After that, she kissed me on the forehead and she said, “Happy birthday sweetheart”. She then gave me another hug and walked off stage. It was such an awesome experience.
~Casie

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

How did Céline know it was your birthday?  :ermm:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

The night before I got the rose, my mom and I met a guy who works for Celine.  Through the course of the conversation, it was mentioned that we were in Vegas for my birthday.  The man said that he was going to talk to his boss and see if he could get me backstage and to meet him before the show the next night.  When we met him before the show, he said that everything would have worked out but the lady who runs the backstage stuff had to work the ice show that was going on at Ceasars at the time so I couldn't go backstage because they weren't doing it that night.  I think the guy that we met must have told Celine that we were there for my birthday, but I don't know for sure.   :)

~Casie

ashleylovesceline

ashleylovesceline

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,853 posts

Celine's Rose, on Apr 10 2005, 03:00 PM, said:

The night before I got the rose, my mom and I met a guy who works for Celine.  Through the course of the conversation, it was mentioned that we were in Vegas for my birthday.  The man said that he was going to talk to his boss and see if he could get me backstage and to meet him before the show the next night.  When we met him before the show, he said that everything would have worked out but the lady who runs the backstage stuff had to work the ice show that was going on at Ceasars at the time so I couldn't go backstage because they weren't doing it that night.  I think the guy that we met must have told Celine that we were there for my birthday, but I don't know for sure.   :)

~Casie

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ah, I see. Yeah, people there DO talk, don't they?  :laughing: I hope you have fun, how could you not? You kind of burst my bubble about getting 2nd row and 3rd row for my trip this summer, but I'm happy! :P You should try to get a backstage tour, they are hard to get, but really neat!  :w00t:

Celine's Rose

Celine's Rose

Celine Fanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 366 posts

ashleylovesceline, on Apr 10 2005, 03:21 PM, said:

Celine's Rose, on Apr 10 2005, 03:00 PM, said:

The night before I got the rose, my mom and I met a guy who works for Celine.  Through the course of the conversation, it was mentioned that we were in Vegas for my birthday.  The man said that he was going to talk to his boss and see if he could get me backstage and to meet him before the show the next night.  When we met him before the show, he said that everything would have worked out but the lady who runs the backstage stuff had to work the ice show that was going on at Ceasars at the time so I couldn't go backstage because they weren't doing it that night.  I think the guy that we met must have told Celine that we were there for my birthday, but I don't know for sure.   :)

~Casie

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ah, I see. Yeah, people there DO talk, don't they?  :laughing: I hope you have fun, how could you not? You kind of burst my bubble about getting 2nd row and 3rd row for my trip this summer, but I'm happy! :P You should try to get a backstage tour, they are hard to get, but really neat!  :w00t:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

When are you going this summer?  Have you ever had a backstage tour?  I agree, that would be really neat to get.   :D

~Casie

anghil5

anghil5

Celine Fanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPip
    • Member ID: 1,801
  • 455 posts
  • Local time: 01:13 PM

tativale, on Apr 7 2005, 07:49 PM, said:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

well that is awesome! i wish i could of got AA seats, maybe i can still get lucky, huh!?!?! HAVE FUN

ashleylovesceline

ashleylovesceline

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,853 posts

Celine's Rose, on Apr 10 2005, 06:31 PM, said:

When are you going this summer?  Have you ever had a backstage tour?  I agree, that would be really neat to get.   :D

~Casie

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'm going in July, I usually go in June but this year we're going in July! My birthday is July 1st, so it'l be a great birthday present!  :D Yes, I had a backstage tour last year, a personal one from a VERY WONDERFUL staff member  :wub: , we got to go places that aren't normally included on the regular backstage tour, it was incredible!  :clap: But just walking on the stage (which is included on every tour) is such a thrill! I hope you can get one, I'm not sure how you get one, because mine was kind of spur of the moment!  :laughing:

Salla

Salla

Celine Addict

• Channel Addicts
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 889
  • 3,867 posts

ashleylovesceline, on Apr 11 2005, 09:45 AM, said:

Celine's Rose, on Apr 10 2005, 06:31 PM, said:

When are you going this summer?  Have you ever had a backstage tour?  I agree, that would be really neat to get.   :D

~Casie

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'm going in July, I usually go in June but this year we're going in July! My birthday is July 1st, so it'l be a great birthday present!  :D Yes, I had a backstage tour last year, a personal one from a VERY WONDERFUL staff member  :wub: , we got to go places that aren't normally included on the regular backstage tour, it was incredible!  :clap: But just walking on the stage (which is included on every tour) is such a thrill! I hope you can get one, I'm not sure how you get one, because mine was kind of spur of the moment!  :laughing:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'll be in Vegas in July too!(well, actually 28th of June-8th of July) There seems to be  a lot of peple going around that time! :clap:  Oooh..a backstage tour sounds fantastic... :in_love:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 1 user(s)

Michel xx...

Administrators: Koolan & Bellamy