Las Vegas Shows  

Welcome to Celine Dion Forum

Welcome to Celine Dion Forum, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of Celine Dion Forum by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here
  • Click here to become a member!

Love, Las Vegas : December 11-17, 2007Unforgettable memories, celebrations, and Celine!

• Please log in to reply
91 replies to this topic

amelie

amelie

Celine Obsessed

• Channel Addicts
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 8,773
  • 2,651 posts
  • Local time: 03:18 PM
  • Skin: Celine 2016
  • Born: 1986

View Postnano, on Dec 20 2007, 03:34 AM, said:

View PostLove,, on Dec 20 2007, 09:49 AM, said:

As I was talking to Matthieu, I turned around and saw Anu, my dear, dear friend from Finland. She spotted me, opened her mouth, spread her arms right open and we dashed into each other's arms like Bambi had found his mother! I could honestly say it was my most exciting moment of the night.
lol..I was so happy to see you.  :wub: :w00t:  

View PostLove,, on Dec 20 2007, 09:49 AM, said:

Posted Image
"Salla, we're waiting for ya!" - A pic with Jenni, Elina and Anu
When: Wednesday Night 11PM, December 12, 2007
Where: Caesars Palace

Posted Image
A group photograph with the one and only, Mego!
When: Wednesday Night 11:50PM, December 12, 2007
Where: Slice at Caesars Palace
Thank you for the pictures!!  :w00t: :flowers:

I think i'd turn Str8 if i went to Finland!!!!
but but...
Oooh Soph!!! Get out of the picture you're ruining it :P

Edwin

Edwin

I'm Alive!

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 7,991
  • 30,893 posts
  • Local time: 06:18 AM
  • Born: 1982

View Postamelie, on Dec 21 2007, 05:44 AM, said:

but but...
:sofunny:

kathy4

kathy4

Celine Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 3,750
  • 1,887 posts
  • Local time: 08:18 AM
  • Born: 1970
thanks for sharing the photos i love them. did you take any inside the celine store or the show?
Posted Image

Love,

Love,

Il mio cuore è per voi

• Channel Addicts
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 9,144
  • 4,759 posts
  • Local time: 02:18 PM
  • Born: 1985

View Postamelie, on Dec 21 2007, 03:44 AM, said:

but but...

LOL, Alex!  :w00t:
:mdr: :mdr:  

If you really want to, just send me you photograph and I'll superimpose you in there with the gals!  :sofunny:  :w00t:

View Postkathy4, on Dec 21 2007, 05:11 AM, said:

thanks for sharing the photos i love them. did you take any inside the celine store or the show?

Thanks, Kathy! I do have photographs and video clips from Celine's store. And I think I did tape a video intro inside the Celine store from the video camera. That will go online soon, as well! :)

CSCfan

CSCfan

Talk to me, talk to me.... like lovers do..

• Channel Addicts
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 427
  • 10,827 posts
Next! :D

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» MATHIAS ««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««

Céline's Blues

Céline's Blues

What a fine lass!

• Channel Addicts
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 374
  • 7,677 posts
  • Born: 1923
The intercourses ppl from this forum are having so often are fascinating indeed. I applaud the forum for instigating such sparkling and effervescent occasions.

Edited by Céline's Blues, 21 December 2007 - 12:54 PM.

Posted Image

Love,

Love,

Il mio cuore è per voi

• Channel Addicts
  • 4,759 posts

View PostCéline's Blues, on Dec 21 2007, 10:53 AM, said:

The intercourses ppl from this forum are having so often are fascinating indeed. I applaud the forum for instigating such sparkling and effervescent occasions.

^_^ ^_^ ^_^   HAHA, Seb! :)

You know, the after taste is pretty delicious! :wink: :D

Lawna

Lawna

Celine Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 70
  • 1,785 posts
  • Local time: 05:18 AM
lol... We had such fun in Las Vegas! Celine will truly be missed there...she brought many fans together! Thank You Celine!

They go crazy for you because they know you're true. --Celine Dion
Posted Image

Follow Me on Twitter!
Visit Me on Facebook!

kathy4

kathy4

Celine Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,887 posts
i can't wait to see pictures of inside the boutique. did you buy anything?
Posted Image

Love,

Love,

Il mio cuore è per voi

• Channel Addicts
  • 4,759 posts

View Postkathy4, on Dec 22 2007, 05:06 AM, said:

i can't wait to see pictures of inside the boutique. did you buy anything?

I bought the "A New Day..." FAN! :) Double-sided with Celine on one side and the dancers doing various acrobats. It's pretty cool. :)

And, of course the "A New Day..." pin, which I gave away to one of my friends, as a gift for Christmas, because he was unable to attend. So, now I'm pinless. LOL

I got postcards and a big postcard of Celine doing her RDMH pose. :)

That's all. :)

She'll re-open that store in two years or so when she goes back into residency. LOL :)

Edited by Love,, 23 December 2007 - 02:30 AM.

Love,

Love,

Il mio cuore è per voi

• Channel Addicts
  • 4,759 posts
I'm too swamped from a massive day, to start on Friday's journal. But here are the first batch of photographs from that day to share with y'all. :)

Enjoy! :)

Posted Image
Journey with "A New Day..." on the bus!
When: Friday, December 14, 2007
Where: Arriving at Hoover Dam

Posted Image
Hoover's Tourists!
Where: Hoover Dam

Posted Image
With my dear Elaine
When: Friday, 11AM December 14, 2007
Where: Hoover Dam Museum

Posted Image
Suus and Moi in our "Wedding Portrait" HAHA

Posted Image
With my gorgeous Salla.
Note: This picture is TOO ADORABLE FOR WORDS!!! LOL  :xmas_cool:

Posted Image
With buddy Nic

Posted Image
Three's Company

Posted Image
Don't leave without me, Suus!!!

Posted Image
...and she's gone!  :xmas_laugh:

Posted Image
With Mathias, on a rock LOL Shall I jump now?  :xmas_laugh:

KimboCosmo

KimboCosmo

Celinephile

• Channel Addicts
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 10,685
  • 15,948 posts
  • Born: 1982
Aww, this made me shed a tear or two!  Love, I am so sad I didn't get to meet up with all of you!  I was outta there by the time you got there, and I can see myself in those pics...like in front of Celine's huge poster and the LV welcome sign!  Ahhh...I wish I could rewind time... :ermm:   I'm so glad you guys had a ton of fun, though!  Jane, I also am sad about not meeting you!  I swear one day we will...we will, you wait and see! :xmas_biggrin:  :xmas_happy:

Me at Hoover Dam  :xmas_laugh:

Also my mom and I with the sign :xmas_happy:

I pretended I was there with all my fellow Celine Forum friends... :wub:

Attached Files

Edited by KimboCosmo, 23 December 2007 - 02:48 AM.

Posted Image

"You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better than your dreams."

Visit Celinerific.com today!

kathy4

kathy4

Celine Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,887 posts
thanks for the pictures i look forward to seeing more.
Posted Image

Salla

Salla

Celine Addict

• Channel Addicts
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 889
  • 3,867 posts

View PostLove,, on Dec 23 2007, 10:37 AM, said:

Posted Image
With my gorgeous Salla.

Aww. :wub:

remykyes

remykyes

Celine Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 1,680
  • 1,982 posts
I am in love with all these pics. As much as I am glad Celine is going back on a world tour, I hope she decides to play Vegas again after the tour (maybe after another kid?) so I can meet up with you all. You all seem like wonderful people to meet as well as kick-a$$ Celine fans!!!! I don't know a better singer, person, and role model to be a fan of!!!! I'm so proud to call myself a CELINE DION FAN!!!!!

**Josh**

**Josh**

Celine Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 503
  • 1,536 posts
  • Born: 1983
HHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA these pictures are soooooo beautiful thank you for all :clap:  :clap:

Posted Image

Love,

Love,

Il mio cuore è per voi

• Channel Addicts
  • 4,759 posts
Thanks all, again for your kind words. Kim and Ashley, we will definitely see each other in the near future. :wink:

Posted Image

Finally, Friday!
December 14, 2007

Dam! Bus! Celine!

It was Friday morning. My cell phone woke us up at 8:00AM. We had less than one hour to prep, shower, freshen, dress and run to Imperial Palace to load onto the bus! As we rushed through the hordes of morning gamblers to the back area of the Imperial, we spotted Jane. A little past her are the tourists - fellow Celine fans! Immediately, I noticed some faces that I have not seen on the this trip yet, including some of the friends from The Netherlands - Suus, Stephanie, Mathias, and Cindy. Immediately, I went around giving each person a hug and kiss, from one end of the circle to the next. Suddenly, I realized I was in the mush pot! I screamed "I'm going to be taken advantage of!" LOL

We loaded onto the bus, and took off. Jane spent the first 10 minutes of the bus trip trying to get the DVD player to play the "A New Day..." DVD. Then, she called me up to help out. Before I stuck the DVD in the player, I gave it to her to kiss it for blessings. LOL All of a sudden, it began to play. It played for a few minutes. All of a sudden, it did a self-eject. It wasn't until another ten tries when it began to play well. It was so funny - our ride in the bus, because I tried to carry on some meaningful conversations with my fellow gal friends from Finland. I told Jenni that I was lost in her blue eyes. I asked her what the nearest sea was. She answered, "The Baltic." Charmingly enough, I told her "I'm drowning in your Baltic Sea." We all busted out in laughter together. Seated in front of me was Elaine from Brazil. She noticed my cellular phone and said, "Oh! Rene has that phone too!" She made me pose and she took a snap shot of me with my Dolce&Gabbana Razr. We arrived at Hoover Dam around 10:30AM.

As we get off, I had to give Jane the customary greeting: kisses on both cheeks. I rushed out and we were all rounded up as an organized group. Mathias made the silliest joke to me when he saw a group of elementary school children adjacent to our group. "Sopha, your group is leaving you. Hurry up!" I looked at him, smiled, gave a sarcastic laugh and before he could stop me, I poked him right at his side! Next, Suus and I were ready to have our photograph taken together. Mathias and Stephanie decided to get right behind us. Suus and I were smiling nice and wide. After the photograph was taken, I jerked my head up and rushed to see the pic. As I jerked my head up, I head-butted Stephanie in the chin, which nearly sent her flying! We were all laughing, but I felt so bad. However, she recovered immediately (or did she?). Anyway, there was no blood nor broken bones - thank God!

We watched a "10-minute" 30-minute historical documentary about Hoover Dam. It was and will remain a great American achievement. It was fascinating to see how it was created. What a marvel!

We roamed around the museum, and took a tour several hundred feet underground. Suddenly, we found ourselves overlooking the beautiful panorama of the Hoover Dam and the surrounding landscape. It was magnificent. We took photographs together. Suddenly, I had the great idea of being cradled in arms of four beautiful ladies from Finland. Why not?

Next, we ate lightly at the cafe and then took off on the bus.

The next destination was Lake Las Vegas, as we all know was where La Diva Celine Dion, resided. On the road, Mathias and Suus had cell phones loaded with full songs. We were all singing along. Yet, because the volume on the phones could only be a certain level, the fans were singing as low as they could. As Jane described it: "We were so bad, we were good!" LOL

On the way back to the Strip, we stopped by Ethels Chocolate Factory.

That evening, I relaxed for a little bit. Then, I got dressed for the evening's events.
First on the agenda for the evening was a buffet dinner, hosted by our dear friend Jane, at Flavors Buffet at Harrah's. Attendees were Jane, Zsusza from Hungary, Elaine, Michael, Nic, and me. There was an abundance of American food, Italian food, Chinese food, Japanese food, seafood - I was able to max myself out at the fifth plate.

After dinner, the six of us jammed into my car, as we rushed out to Caesar's. The moon roof was opened, the windows were opened, and we were belting out to "Surprise, Surprise" and "Eyes on Me." It was quite disastrous and enjoyable at the same time.

We arrived in the line, where I met John from New Zealand. He had something in his hand, and he handed it to me. I opened it up and it was a "Taking Chances" Taiwanese Special Edition, with postcards. My face lit up, as I smiled and thanked him. It was very kind of him to give me the gift - which I did consider as a Christmas gift. (Thank you, John!). Del and I were about to experience "A New Day..." together. It was his first time seeing Celine for over a year. He was excited to see all the changes. Our seats were the first row of rear orchestra. We were pretty much in the center of the Colosseum. As I entered the Colosseum and made my way to my seat, I met Kathy and bunch of other fans. Five minutes after sitting down, I turned to the right, and two feet in front of me were Tom Cruise and Kathy Holmes rushing to their seats. Suddenly, I realized something about Del. Del had been a fan of Katie Holmes for a decade, because of the television show "Dawson's Creek." At that moment, I realized that he must have wetted his pants from excitement (which he later admitted to almost having done - because of excitement). At that moment, I had a thought that this evening. I had a mission to shake Katie's hand and greet her when she left the Colosseum - because she and Tom were going to make their way back out after "River Deep, Mountain High" before the encore.

The show began late. The crowd was somewhat restless. They did the "hurry-up" claps a few times. When the camera zoomed in on the audience, they caught a man who was dozing off. They kept going back and forth to him. Finally, after three or four times, he woke up, noticed himself on screen and tried to hide himself in his hands. It was hilarious.

As customary, when I arrived at my seat, I got acquainted with a few people sitting around me. I made a few jokes, and we laughed together. And I talked to each one of them and said that "Let's stand up for Celine tonight when we can and have a good time. It's a party!"

Suddenly, the angelic voices ushered in the diva with "A new day has come. A new day has come." Suddenly, the diva herself arrived. I felt very happy to see her. I had not seen her ever since July, when I was there with my dear friend D., who celebrated his educational achievement by attending "A New Day..." That night was a poignant and emotional night for me, as I could see the happiness in his face, the joy and the tears.

Celine was very talkative. She said that since it was her last week, she could do whatever she wanted. It was her prerogative: certainly it was her show, anyway. She got several standing ovations, during the evening, including the opener "A New Day Has Come." Right after she did the bridge in "A New Day Has Come" and rushed into the final chorus, the crowd erupted in cheers and ovation.

I became emotional when the music of "Taking Chances" were played and Celine beautifully sang the song. There is NOTHING like hearing Celine in person, versus those television appearances. The sound that echoed through the theatre will remain unmatched by any technology. Her voice was touching and flawless in this performance of a song of courage, optimism, risk, passion, and love.

I was up, clapping, and dancing along as much as I could during the show - when appropriate. "River Deep, Mountain High" was just stunning, as usual. After that song, my guess was right. Tom and Katie began making their way out. As Katie was approaching in my direction, I gracefully reached out my hand, said, "Katie, darling" and she reached back. Suddenly, I took her hand, she paused, I kissed it, she smiled, and she resumed her way out with Tom. It was a brief moment, but sweet.

She ended the show with "The Christmas Song." It was absolutely sweet. Her voice was so, so sweet. I cannot find a better, more touching word than "sweet." Then, there was Santa Claus riding on a bicycle across the stage. I poked Del and joked, "Can you imagine if that was Rene?" We laughed together.

That evening, after the show, I met and reunited with some wonderful fans, including Erin in Vegas, Alana, Michael, Adrian, and so many others. Our Bellamy met Bellamy the Dancer from Celine's show. Alana and I FINALLY found found the opportunity to take a photograph together. Back in January of this year, we were with each other so many times, but did not take a photograph together. Finally, we got the opportunity!

We were at Slice. Ramama, Erin, a bunch of friends, and myself were absolutely hilarious tonight. I don't remember all the details, but I remember having to ask Erin to protect me a few times! LOL

Posted Image
Cradles in the Arms of My Lovely Finns!

Posted Image
I am ONE LUCKY MAN! HAHA :)
Where: Lake Las Vegas

Posted Image
Before the Show, with Nic, Anu, Del, John, Bellamy and Me
Where: Caesar's Palace Colosseum Entrance

Posted Image
Where: Caesar's Palace

Posted Image
With "A New Day..." Dancer and Rapper, Don Bellamy

Posted Image
With "A New Day..." Dancer Aaron Felske

Posted Image
Bellamy Meets Bellamy

Posted Image
With John from New Zealand and "Taking Chances" Gift

Posted Image
With TahitiCELINEfan!

View PostLove,, on Dec 23 2007, 12:37 AM, said:

Posted Image

Posted Image
Hoover's Tourists!

Posted Image
With my dear Elaine

Posted Image

Posted Image
With my gorgeous Salla.

Posted Image
With buddy Nic

Posted Image
Three's Company

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

remykyes

remykyes

Celine Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 1,680
  • 1,982 posts
keep the awesome reviews up, sophan! i really would like to meet you someday! you are one awesome celine fan!!!!

Love,

Love,

Il mio cuore è per voi

• Channel Addicts
  • 4,759 posts

View Postremykyes, on Dec 24 2007, 03:52 AM, said:

keep the awesome reviews up, sophan! i really would like to meet you someday! you are one awesome celine fan!!!!

Thanks so much for your kind words, Remy :)
We WILL meet someday!  :xmas_biggrin: :xmas_biggrin:  

Love,

Love,

Il mio cuore è per voi

• Channel Addicts
  • 4,759 posts
Posted Image

More photographs from Friday, December 14, 2007.

THANK YOU JANE, for arranging the fabulous Friday excursion!  :wub: :wub:  

Posted Image
Our Lovely Leader, Jane

The next two photographs were just fun and awesome! While at Lake Las Vegas, we found a slope, and decided to take a picture on top of it. So, we rested our cameras on top of Salla's bag, and ran up to the top of the slope, get comfortable and smile! It was actually quite comfortable for me.  :xmasnaughty: :) Love ya, ladies! :)

Posted Image
In Their Touch...

Posted Image
This photograph is too awesome for words.

Posted Image
Alanna and I waited one year for this photograph
Where: Cypress Cafe at Caesar's Palace

Posted Image
Clockwise: Group picture along with Celine's: Drummer Dominique Messier, Bassist Marc Langis, and her new drummer.

Oh! and... TahitiCelinefan is HEIDI!
(Thanks to my Dutchies)

View PostLove,, on Dec 24 2007, 02:22 AM, said:

Posted Image
Cradles in the Arms of My Lovely Finns!

Posted Image
I am ONE LUCKY MAN! HAHA :)

Posted Image
Before the Show, with Nic, Anu, Del, John, Bellamy and Me
Where: Caesar's Palace Colosseum Entrance

Posted Image

Posted Image
With "A New Day..." Dancer and Rapper, Don Bellamy

Posted Image
With "A New Day..." Dancer Aaron Felske

Posted Image
Bellamy Meets Bellamy

Posted Image
With John from New Zealand and "Taking Chances" Gift

Posted Image
With TahitiCELINEfan!

View PostLove,, on Dec 23 2007, 12:37 AM, said:

Posted Image

Posted Image
Hoover's Tourists!

Posted Image
With my dear Elaine

Posted Image

Posted Image
With my gorgeous Salla.

http://i134.photobuc...50-SophaNic.jpg
With buddy Nic

http://i134.photobuc...-Suusa-Soph.jpg
Three's Company

http://i134.photobuc...YouDoITSUUS.jpg

http://i134.photobuc...-SuusJumper.jpg

http://i134.photobuc...thias-Sopha.jpg

Next: The Amazing Saturday! :)

P.S.: This is entry# 775177. I see my lucky number in soooo many places! HAHA  :xmas_laugh:

Edited by Love,, 24 December 2007 - 02:24 PM.

tativale

tativale

"Ailleurs n'est jamais loin quand on aime"

• Channel Addicts
    • Member ID: 40
  • 7,802 posts
  • Local time: 09:18 AM
Love, post our photos together!!!!! hehehe :)

Posted Image

"Sometimes we talk with our eyes and it says more than 10,000 words" moi

It's always possible to change!

Vive le Québec

"On ne grandit pas, on pousse un peu, tout juste, les temps d'un rêve, d'un songe,
Et les toucher du doigt, Mais on n'oublie pas, L'enfant qui reste, presque nu, les
instants d'innocence, Quand on savait pas... On ne change pas..."

Love,

Love,

Il mio cuore è per voi

• Channel Addicts
  • 4,759 posts
Merry Christmas, Everybody!  :clap: :wub: :wub:   Here is the first set of photographs from the Fabulous Finale Day of December the 15th. (Tati, one of ours is in here! :) )

Posted Image

Posted Image
Movin' with Elvis
When: Saturday, December 15, 2007
Where: World Famous Welcome to Fabulous Las Vegas Sign

Posted Image
Posing with Nic
Where: World Famous Welcome to Fabulous Las Vegas Sign

Posted Image
Dancing with a Complete Stranger Who Wanted to Take a Pic With Me! (Lovvvvveeee her!!!) HAHA
Where: Paris Las Vegas Entrance

Posted Image
Boy on the Ballister
Where: Bellagio Las Vegas

Posted Image
Left to Right: Moi, Celi, Del, Kathy, Cardboard Celine, Sophie, Kim, Tal, Clari, and Cara

Posted Image
With the Legend Luc Plamondon
Where: Celine Dion Store at Caesar's Palace

Posted Image
Blessings from Mr. Plamondon for the film festival!

Posted Image
Anu and Jenni being interviewed

Posted Image
With Arturo from Mexico

Posted Image
With Celine's Violinist Jean-Sebastien Carre

Posted Image
With our friend, Billboard's Chuck Taylor
When: Saturday, 7:45PM December 15, 2007

Bonus!  :xmas_laugh:

Posted Image
Laughter and Love with Malu and Tatiana!
Where: Colosseum Entrance at Caesar's Palace

Lots of photographs and a complete review to come! :D

Edited by Love,, 25 December 2007 - 01:45 AM.

Cheerfuljane

Cheerfuljane

Celine Worshipper

• Banned
    • Member ID: 1,795
  • 5,685 posts
  • Local time: 07:18 AM
LOVing it :P

We need Elaine and Zsuzsa to post their videos of the drive to Caesars :giggle:
I think I'd pay them NOT to !!

Shesings2me

Shesings2me

Celine Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 14,985
  • 1,075 posts
  • Born: 1967
I'm blown away Soph...thanx again & MERRY CHRISTMAS, T. :christmas:

Posted Image

Love,

Love,

Il mio cuore è per voi

• Channel Addicts
  • 4,759 posts
Posted Image

Meeting Garou on the Finale Evening / December 15, 2007

View Video:

Posted Image
Garou et Moi, Sourit
Where: Caesar's Palace, Las Vegas

Thank you Elaine for the photograph and the video!

View PostCheerfuljane, on Dec 25 2007, 12:47 AM, said:

LOVing it :P

We need Elaine and Zsuzsa to post their videos of the drive to Caesars :giggle:
I think I'd pay them NOT to !!

That's Next! I have the file in my hard drive!  :sofunny: :sofunny: :sofunny:  

View PostShesings2me, on Dec 25 2007, 12:48 AM, said:

I'm blown away Soph...thanx again & MERRY CHRISTMAS, T. :christmas:

Thanks, Tracy! :)  :xmas_biggrin: :xmas_biggrin:  More to come! :)

Edited by Love,, 25 December 2007 - 04:32 AM.

Cheerfuljane

Cheerfuljane

Celine Worshipper

• Banned
    • Member ID: 1,795
  • 5,685 posts
So I've gotta pay YOU then :mdr:

tativale

tativale

"Ailleurs n'est jamais loin quand on aime"

• Channel Addicts
    • Member ID: 40
  • 7,802 posts
  • Local time: 09:18 AM
thank you love!!!!!!!!!!!! hahah send me when you can the photo of us since SF in HQ please :) hahaha WONDERFUL moments!!!!!!! I want to keep EVERY single time.... haha i guess it was the best trip EVER!!! :)  Just the end was a little bit sad... alright.... hehe I cried a lot LOL

Posted Image

"Sometimes we talk with our eyes and it says more than 10,000 words" moi

It's always possible to change!

Vive le Québec

"On ne grandit pas, on pousse un peu, tout juste, les temps d'un rêve, d'un songe,
Et les toucher du doigt, Mais on n'oublie pas, L'enfant qui reste, presque nu, les
instants d'innocence, Quand on savait pas... On ne change pas..."

Tal

Tal

Celine Obsessed

• Design Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 5,923
  • 2,677 posts
  • Born: 1980
awwww cardboard celine!! :wub:

I live my life like a runaway
I hide my dreams in a special place
I'm waiting here for my prince to come
To save me from the darkness...

Jenni

Jenni

Celine Fanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPip
    • Member ID: 10,463
  • 174 posts
  • Born: 1980

View PostLove,, on Dec 24 2007, 10:11 PM, said:

Posted Image
Posted Image
This photograph is too awesome for words.

Aww, that's a nice one Sophoan!! Thank you for posting so many photos, I've loved looking through them!
They were some great days we had in Vegas during the final week. There was that special feeling compared to the other times.

**Josh**

**Josh**

Celine Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 503
  • 1,536 posts
  • Born: 1983
sssssssooooo funny all those pictures héhé

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 9 user(s)

GoldenLeaf, chocolatechip15, Lotty, Ncarbia, Nautanick, sfbaysinger, Jef, iancobb, lnnl

Administrators: Koolan & Bellamy