Las Vegas Shows  

Welcome to Celine Dion Forum

Welcome to Celine Dion Forum, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of Celine Dion Forum by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here
  • Click here to become a member!

Ticketmaster Auctions for Premium Tickets to Final Runstarting November 5

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

Ronny83

Ronny83

Va bene così, Milano?

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 14
  • 17,304 posts
  • Local time: 01:31 AM
  • Skin: Celine 2016
  • Born: 1983

Ticketmaster Auctions Offering Premium Tickets to Final Run of Sold Out Las Vegas Performances of Celine Dion A New Day ...
Tuesday September 25, 4:02 pm ET
Bid for Front Row Seats To Dion's Sold-Out Final 21 Performances

LAS VEGAS, Sept. 25 /PRNewswire/ -- Celine Dion fans all across America can visit Ticketmaster.com beginning today, Tuesday, September 25, 2007, at 12:00 Noon PDT to bid for front row tickets to final performances of Celine Dion A New Day ... and be part of the splendor of the show's record-setting five year run at The Colosseum at Caesars Palace, Las Vegas. Ticketmaster Auctions are currently underway for each of the October 4 - 14 performances. Auctions begin on November 5 for each of the performances scheduled November 30 through December 15. Premium auctions feature tickets for two front row seats. Additional online auctions will also be conducted via Ticketmaster.com for a variety of other seating locations for the November 30 through December 15 shows.

Through Ticketmaster Auctions, fans have a fair and equal opportunity to purchase premium tickets at the tickets' true market value that fans themselves determine. Ticketmaster auctions allow Celine's fans to purchase original, valid tickets directly from the event organizer, as opposed to purchasing previously-owned tickets from unauthorized, unaccountable third party resellers who cannot guarantee that the tickets they sell will be valid for admission to the show.

The winning auction bid becomes the face value ticket price at the point of sale. For auction terms and conditions, visit http://www.ticketmaster.com.

Fans may also visit Ticketmaster's TicketExchange, the only authorized ticket resale service for all Celine Dion A New Day ... performances. The TicketExchange transaction is entirely automated and processed by Ticketmaster, the trusted brand in ticketing. Event goers who purchase tickets through TicketExchange receive a brand new ticket with a new and unique barcode identifying the buyer as the new owner of that ticket. Guests who purchase tickets via TicketExchange may select to have their tickets delivered electronically via TicketFast®, Ticketmaster's online ticket delivery service.

"Celine will have performed more than 700 shows to the delight of almost three million fans since the premiere of A New Day ... in 2003," said Phil Misiura, General Manager, Ticketmaster Las Vegas. "Ticketmaster is extremely proud to have provided ticketing services and event-authorized ticket resale channel for Celine's fans to attend her spectacular concert events. These last 21 shows are already sold out, and the online ticket auctions are a great opportunity for fans to see one the most celebrated performers during her show's final run in Las Vegas."

Celine Dion's final performances of A New Day ... at The Colosseum at Caesars Palace in Las Vegas include 21 shows beginning Sunday, October 7, with the final performance scheduled for Saturday, December 15. All show times begin at 8:30 PM. For the full schedule of these final performances, please visit http://www.Ticketmaster.com.

tativale

tativale

"Ailleurs n'est jamais loin quand on aime"

• Channel Addicts
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 40
  • 7,802 posts
  • Local time: 08:31 PM
wow must be so expensive hehe I wish I could... lol and beside having no money it's for American only..ppff ehehhe am I right?!?!
Thanks for sharing Vinny!!!!!

Posted Image

"Sometimes we talk with our eyes and it says more than 10,000 words" moi

It's always possible to change!

Vive le Québec

"On ne grandit pas, on pousse un peu, tout juste, les temps d'un rêve, d'un songe,
Et les toucher du doigt, Mais on n'oublie pas, L'enfant qui reste, presque nu, les
instants d'innocence, Quand on savait pas... On ne change pas..."

Scully Dion

Scully Dion

Celine Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 2,374
  • 689 posts
  • Local time: 11:31 PM
  • Born: 1979
Thanks for the info! I'm just polishing my mask ready to go and rob a bank! :giggle:

Edited by Scully Dion, 25 September 2007 - 03:20 PM.

www.celinelasvegas.com
Celine Dion and Las Vegas Travel Guide - follow me on twitter @celinelasvegas

Davey84

Davey84

a prince among men

• Super Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 4,296
  • 26,070 posts
  • Born: 1984
Is this for charity or what???? If it isn't then I think it's BULL$H!T!!!!!

Posted Image

Rick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!

A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07

Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!

How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th

Celinefreak05

Celinefreak05

Celine Fanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPip
    • Member ID: 3,556
  • 155 posts
  • Local time: 07:31 PM
I think all the brokers will pay high prices for these to mark them up even higher to put on the web. oh well, still worth a shot!  anyone else going to bid?

Kimberly

Bellamy

Bellamy

PDP rocks

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 2
  • 26,490 posts
  • Local time: 07:31 AM
  • Born: 1979
I bet the front row ticket of the final show would go over $3000. :wacko:

Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link
Click here. Thank you!

DianaLuts

DianaLuts

Celine Enthusiast

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 10,370
  • 1,081 posts
  • Local time: 03:31 PM
i will bid. I have won 2 similar auctions previously. First time around (a long while ago) tickets went for $270, last time (this Aug ) we paid $675 per ticket. I have no doubt that brokers will artificially inflate the price and buy them.
Diana

DianaLuts

DianaLuts

Celine Enthusiast

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 10,370
  • 1,081 posts
  • Local time: 03:31 PM

View PostBellamy, on Sep 25 2007, 05:49 PM, said:

I bet the front row ticket of the final show would go over $3000. :wacko:

Lol, they will be well over $10K PER TICKET for the final show. NN is selling for $4500 per ticket for the final show.

Edited by DianaLuts, 25 September 2007 - 07:07 PM.

Diana

Love,

Love,

Il mio cuore è per voi

• Channel Addicts
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 9,144
  • 4,759 posts
  • Born: 1985
I think Tyra Banks is going to beat everyone for the Finale....  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:  

Dechen

Dechen

Celine Fanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPip
    • Member ID: 3,049
  • 325 posts
  • Local time: 07:31 PM
  • Born: 1985
this is a great article. made my day.

Her heart may go on, but Celine Dion’s long-running, outrageously successful Las Vegas spectacle, A New Day...will close on December 15 and demand for tickets is higher than ever as a result.

Celine Dion’s final performances of A New Day ... at The Colosseum at Caesars Palace in Las Vegas include 21 shows beginning Sunday, October 7, with the final performance scheduled for Saturday, December 15 at 8:30PM.

In a nod to the excitement surrounding Dion’s final shows, as of Tuesday, September 25, 2007 Celine Dion fans have been invited to bid for front row tickets to final performances of Celine Dion A New Day ... which will mark the end of the singer’s record-setting five year run in Sin City.

Ticketmaster Auctions are currently underway for each of the October 4 - 14 performances. Auctions begin on November 5 for each of the performances scheduled November 30 through December 15. Premium auctions feature tickets for two front row seats. Additional online auctions will also be conducted via Ticketmaster.com for a variety of other seating locations for the November 30 through December 15 shows.

Through Ticketmaster Auctions, fans have a fair and equal opportunity to purchase premium tickets at the tickets’ true market value that fans themselves determine. Ticketmaster auctions allow Celine’s fans to purchase original, valid tickets directly from the event organizer, as opposed to purchasing previously-owned tickets from unauthorized, unaccountable third party resellers who cannot guarantee that the tickets they sell will be valid for admission to the show. The winning auction bid will becomes the face value ticket price at the point of sale.

Celine will have performed more than 700 shows to the delight of almost three million fans since the premiere of A New Day ... in 2003," said Phil Misiura, General Manager, Ticketmaster Las Vegas. "These last 21 shows are already sold out, and the online ticket auctions are a great opportunity for fans to see one the most celebrated performers during her show’s final run in Las Vegas."

http://www.edgeftlau...?...3=&id=23304
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 1 user(s)

Fuzzy

Administrators: Koolan & Bellamy