Jump to content

Las Vegas Shows  

Welcome to Celine Dion Forum

Welcome to Celine Dion Forum, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of Celine Dion Forum by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here
  • Click here to become a member!

Go To Vegas Jan 17-21 2007Let's Go!


  • Please log in to reply
194 replies to this topic

#121
Love,

Love,

    Il mio cuore è per voi

  • Channel Addicts
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 9,144
  • 4,759 posts
  • Local time: 04:51 PM
  • Skin: Celine 2016
  • Joined: 13-September 06
  • Gender:
  • From:California
  • Country: USA
  • Born: 1985

LVPantsGirl, on Nov 4 2006, 04:01 PM, said:

:)  That's great. 

...........


+  Start brainstorming ideas of how you want to arrange to pay the $250 so we can book everything we need to.


I'm getting really excited.  :).

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>


Is $250 a collective payment to cover the reservation for all of us?
If it is, then is it a non-refundable reservation deposit?


#122
LVPantsGirl

LVPantsGirl

    Celine Fanatic

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
    • Member ID: 399
  • 330 posts
  • Local time: 07:51 AM
  • Skin: Celine 2016
  • Joined: 12-November 04
  • Gender:
  • Country: USA
  • Born: 1985

Love, on ,Nov 4 2006, 05:13 PM, said:

LVPantsGirl, on Nov 4 2006, 04:01 PM, said:

:)  That's great. 

...........


+  Start brainstorming ideas of how you want to arrange to pay the $250 so we can book everything we need to.


I'm getting really excited.  :).

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>


Is $250 a collective payment to cover the reservation for all of us?
If it is, then is it a non-refundable reservation deposit?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>


Yes on the first part,

I do believe so on the second.  It would make sense because for the time that you're booking it, it is unavailoable to others.  So, should someone cancel and not use the space, they have lost out on that opportunity.  I'd assume the $250 is non-refundable.

#123
Love,

Love,

    Il mio cuore è per voi

  • Channel Addicts
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 9,144
  • 4,759 posts
  • Local time: 04:51 PM
  • Skin: Celine 2016
  • Joined: 13-September 06
  • Gender:
  • From:California
  • Country: USA
  • Born: 1985

LVPantsGirl, on Nov 4 2006, 06:36 PM, said:

Love, on ,Nov 4 2006, 05:13 PM, said:

LVPantsGirl, on Nov 4 2006, 04:01 PM, said:

:)  That's great. 

...........


+  Start brainstorming ideas of how you want to arrange to pay the $250 so we can book everything we need to.


I'm getting really excited.  :).

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>


Is $250 a collective payment to cover the reservation for all of us?
If it is, then is it a non-refundable reservation deposit?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>


Yes on the first part,

I do believe so on the second.  It would make sense because for the time that you're booking it, it is unavailoable to others.  So, should someone cancel and not use the space, they have lost out on that opportunity.  I'd assume the $250 is non-refundable.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>


$250 for a reservation for 50 people is a very reasonable deal, in my opinion.

However, trying to get $5 from each person that's planning on going is a bit time-consuming (for you). LOL And I'm sure you want to make sure that all of us who plans to go, will go.

Do you any ideas on how you will attain the $250 collectively?


#124
LVPantsGirl

LVPantsGirl

    Celine Fanatic

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
    • Member ID: 399
  • 330 posts
  • Local time: 07:51 AM
  • Skin: Celine 2016
  • Joined: 12-November 04
  • Gender:
  • Country: USA
  • Born: 1985
I am sending out private mesages to each person on the guest list today.

In the PMs I explain that a fan has offered to handle the $250 deposit for the time being so that we can book our space.  This fan, however, does ask that we confirm everyone's attendance before they book.

We will begin discussing a time and a method to cover the $250 deposit as soon as we have all of our guests confirmations for the space and have reserved our private dinner.  

For now, let's focus on everyone getting back to me and letting me know that they are coming to dinner and with how many guests.  At this point we can also  begin to start talking about how we will be sure  to meet the $1800 minimum amongst our group and so on.



:D

Edited by LVPantsGirl, 05 November 2006 - 05:20 PM.


#125
LVPantsGirl

LVPantsGirl

    Celine Fanatic

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
    • Member ID: 399
  • 330 posts
  • Local time: 07:51 AM
  • Skin: Celine 2016
  • Joined: 12-November 04
  • Gender:
  • Country: USA
  • Born: 1985
A quick sorry to all who'se names are not Sophoan and got a message that was addressed to him.  

LOL it is the same message you were meant to get minus your actual first name.  LOL.  I was copying and pasting.  LOL.

Again, sorry!

LOL (hmm, I wonder who I sent the message to first?)

Edited by LVPantsGirl, 05 November 2006 - 05:42 PM.


#126
Filine

Filine

    Celine Enthusiast

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 867
  • 1,133 posts
  • Local time: 03:51 PM
  • Skin: Celine 2016
  • Joined: 17-December 04
  • Gender:
  • From:The Netherlands
  • Country: The Netherlands
  • Born: 1980
I compiled a list of who's where on which seat on the days of the DVD-taping, please PM me with additions or changes. i compiled this list from around the info found on the net:

Quote

Seats fans DVD taping:


17 January 2007

ORCH4

AA
BB
Noid Enilec from the USA
CC
DD


18 January 2007


ORCH4

AA
BB
Noid Enilec from the USA
402-403 Scully Dion from the UK,
CC
DD


19 January 2007

ORCH4

AA
BB
CC
401-403 Cindy (Filine), Mathias (CSCfan), Stéphanie from The Netherlands,
411 ErwinG from Aruba
DD
EE
403 Suus (YentlAnchel) from The Netherlands,
404-405 Paul (Celine81) from the UK


20 January 2007

ORCH4

AA
BB
401 Love, from the USA
402-403 Scully Dion from the UK,
411 CheerfulJane from the UK
CC 
401-403 Cindy (Filine), Mathias (CSCfan), Stéphanie from The Netherlands
404 Kimberly (Celinefreak05)
DD
403-404 Lisa (Leenylover) from the UK
411-412 Salla and Anu from Finland
413 Leanna (Lawna) from the USA
EE
FF
403 Suus (YentlAnchel) from The Netherlands


21 January 2007


ORCH4

AA
BB 
401-403 Cindy (Filine), Mathias (CSCfan), Stéphanie from The Netherlands
CC
401 Cheerfuljane from the UK, 413 Suus (YentlAnchel) from The Netherlands
DD

Edited by Filine, 06 November 2006 - 08:56 AM.

Posted Image
"They call my home the land of snow, Canadian cold front movin' in"


#127
Bellamy

Bellamy

    PDP rocks

  • Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 2
  • 26,490 posts
  • Local time: 10:51 PM
  • Skin: Celine 2016
  • Joined: 07-October 04
  • Gender:
  • From:Beijing (Peking)
  • Country: China
  • Born: 1979
Seems our members bought the best tickets. :D


Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link
Click here. Thank you!


#128
Feidhlimbrennan

Feidhlimbrennan

    Celine Fanatic

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
    • Member ID: 7,850
  • 452 posts
  • Local time: 02:51 PM
  • Skin: Celine 2016
  • Joined: 11-July 06
  • Gender:
  • From:London, UK
  • Country: UK
  • Born: 1986
i's seeing the show in Jan 18th 19th and 20th, hopefully i can meet up with some feelow Celine fans in Vegas!
Instagram: @feidhlimb

#129
Scully Dion

Scully Dion

    Celine Freak

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 2,374
  • 689 posts
  • Local time: 02:51 PM
  • Skin: Celine 2016
  • Joined: 19-May 05
  • Gender:
  • From:United Kingdom
  • Country: UK
  • Born: 1979

LVPantsGirl, on Nov 5 2006, 01:01 AM, said:

+  Start brainstorming ideas of how you want to arrange to pay the $250 so we can book everything we need to.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>


Ah, thanks for working it all out. You can have the rest of the day off now!  :msn-wink:

Assuming everyone/most decide to go for it, I guess for those of you stateside, how about a good old fashioned cheque?

Those of us who are not, it costs a fortune to wire cash, and there is always a fee for sending international money orders, so maybe Paypal? Whoever is going to be collecting the deposit should not have to pay the paypal fees for receiving the money. The fee is 2.9% plus $0.30.

LVPantsGirl, on Nov 5 2006, 01:01 AM, said:

At this point we can also begin to start talking about how we will be sure to meet the $1800 minimum amongst our group and so on.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>


CHAMPAGNE darlings!!!  :drinks:  :whistling:  :msn-wink:

Edited by Scully Dion, 06 November 2006 - 12:57 PM.

www.celinelasvegas.com
Celine Dion and Las Vegas Travel Guide - follow me on twitter @celinelasvegas

#130
LVPantsGirl

LVPantsGirl

    Celine Fanatic

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
    • Member ID: 399
  • 330 posts
  • Local time: 07:51 AM
  • Skin: Celine 2016
  • Joined: 12-November 04
  • Gender:
  • Country: USA
  • Born: 1985
So far we've only for 15 people confirmed so.... if people are coming or are at least thinking about the price or whatever, I need to know.  LOL.  We can't take too long.....  :)

I hope everyone comes.  Gosh that would be so exciting!

#131
Feidhlimbrennan

Feidhlimbrennan

    Celine Fanatic

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
    • Member ID: 7,850
  • 452 posts
  • Local time: 02:51 PM
  • Skin: Celine 2016
  • Joined: 11-July 06
  • Gender:
  • From:London, UK
  • Country: UK
  • Born: 1986
I was just wondering, if any fans were attending from Ireland or the UK

xf
Instagram: @feidhlimb

#132
Cambroneroj

Cambroneroj

    Unlike No Other!

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 2,302
  • 808 posts
  • Local time: 08:51 AM
  • Skin: Celine 2016
  • Joined: 12-May 05
  • Gender:
  • From:Costa Rica/Houston
  • Country: USA
  • Born: 1981

Filine, on Nov 6 2006, 09:52 AM, said:

I compiled a list of who's where on which seat on the days of the DVD-taping, please PM me with additions or changes. i compiled this list from around the info found on the net:

Quote

Seats fans DVD taping:


17 January 2007

ORCH4

AA
BB
Noid Enilec from the USA
CC
DD


18 January 2007


ORCH4

AA
BB
Noid Enilec from the USA
402-403 Scully Dion from the UK,
CC
DD


19 January 2007

ORCH4

AA
BB
CC
401-403 Cindy (Filine), Mathias (CSCfan), Stéphanie from The Netherlands,
411 ErwinG from Aruba
DD
EE
403 Suus (YentlAnchel) from The Netherlands,
404-405 Paul (Celine81) from the UK


20 January 2007

ORCH4

AA
BB
401 Love, from the USA
402-403 Scully Dion from the UK,
411 CheerfulJane from the UK
CC 
401-403 Cindy (Filine), Mathias (CSCfan), Stéphanie from The Netherlands
404 Kimberly (Celinefreak05)
DD
403-404 Lisa (Leenylover) from the UK
411-412 Salla and Anu from Finland
413 Leanna (Lawna) from the USA
EE
FF
403 Suus (YentlAnchel) from The Netherlands
GG 401 Jose Cambronero USA

21 January 2007


ORCH4

AA
BB 
401-403 Cindy (Filine), Mathias (CSCfan), Stéphanie from The Netherlands
CC
401 Cheerfuljane from the UK, 413 Suus (YentlAnchel) from The Netherlands
DD

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>



#133
LVPantsGirl

LVPantsGirl

    Celine Fanatic

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
    • Member ID: 399
  • 330 posts
  • Local time: 07:51 AM
  • Skin: Celine 2016
  • Joined: 12-November 04
  • Gender:
  • Country: USA
  • Born: 1985
To those of you who have responded to the Private Message regarding attending the dinner, and who have offered to send their share of the deposit already:

I wanted to let you know that until I have at least 50 fans confirmed, I'd prefer not to start taking any contributions.  The fan who has offered to cover the deopsit for the time being will be able to book as soon as we have all of the confirmations that we need and at that point I'll begin taking your contributions.  

Thanks for your willingness to help.

At this point I ask that if you're close with or talk to any of the people that you know were planning to go but may not visit the boards often, you'd tell them that we need to know if they're going to come to dinner as well as the show.  :)  

We'll end up being more efficient and more organized with the best outcome the sooner everything gets handled and the more time we have, the more little extras we can figure out.  We can't really do last minute on this one so I'd appreciate this kind of help.  

Thanks, guys!

Edited by LVPantsGirl, 08 November 2006 - 02:17 PM.


#134
LVPantsGirl

LVPantsGirl

    Celine Fanatic

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
    • Member ID: 399
  • 330 posts
  • Local time: 07:51 AM
  • Skin: Celine 2016
  • Joined: 12-November 04
  • Gender:
  • Country: USA
  • Born: 1985
SUPER IMPORTANT:

We have one more week and our tentative hold on the space at Cafe Lago is going to be removed.  If I don't get at least 50 people verified and committed to coming by then we are not going to be able to do this.

If the dinner is too expensive for many of you, if you could let me know that would be great so that we could continue to figure out other plans for a get-together.


PLEASE POST A COMMENT HERE OR PRIVATE MESSAGE ME IF YOU ARE PLANNING ON COMING TO DINNER.

Thanks.

Edited by LVPantsGirl, 11 November 2006 - 11:05 PM.


#135
ks1981

ks1981

    Celine Freak

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 81
  • 725 posts
  • Local time: 03:51 PM
  • Skin: Celine 2016
  • Joined: 31-October 04
  • Gender:
  • From:Hampshire
  • Country: UK
  • Born: 1981

Feidhlimbrennan, on Nov 6 2006, 04:53 PM, said:

i's seeing the show in Jan 18th 19th and 20th, hopefully i can meet up with some feelow Celine fans in Vegas!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>



Im in vegas  12th to 19th January seeing celine on 14th and 19th.

Exciting - you been before?

:thumbsup2:

#136
Cheerfuljane

Cheerfuljane

    Celine Worshipper

  • Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 1,795
  • 5,685 posts
  • Local time: 09:51 AM
  • Skin: Celine 2016
  • Joined: 19-March 05
  • Gender:
  • Country: USA

Feidhlimbrennan, on Nov 8 2006, 04:28 PM, said:

I was just wondering, if any fans were attending from Ireland or the UK

xf

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>


I`m flying from London to Las Vegas on the 19th  :clap:

#137
Love,

Love,

    Il mio cuore è per voi

  • Channel Addicts
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 9,144
  • 4,759 posts
  • Local time: 04:51 PM
  • Skin: Celine 2016
  • Joined: 13-September 06
  • Gender:
  • From:California
  • Country: USA
  • Born: 1985

LVPantsGirl, on Nov 11 2006, 09:03 PM, said:

SUPER IMPORTANT:

We have one more week and our tentative hold on the space at Cafe Lago is going to be removed.  If I don't get at least 50 people verified and committed to coming by then we are not going to be able to do this.

If the dinner is too expensive for many of you, if you could let me know that would be great so that we could continue to figure out other plans for a get-together.


PLEASE POST A COMMENT HERE OR PRIVATE MESSAGE ME IF YOU ARE PLANNING ON COMING TO DINNER.

Thanks.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>


THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT

Everybody, please DO NOT be irresponsible.
GOING OR NOT GOING to this banquet, you need to respond.



#138
LVPantsGirl

LVPantsGirl

    Celine Fanatic

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
    • Member ID: 399
  • 330 posts
  • Local time: 07:51 AM
  • Skin: Celine 2016
  • Joined: 12-November 04
  • Gender:
  • Country: USA
  • Born: 1985

Love, on ,Nov 15 2006, 10:20 PM, said:

LVPantsGirl, on Nov 11 2006, 09:03 PM, said:

SUPER IMPORTANT:

We have one more week and our tentative hold on the space at Cafe Lago is going to be removed.  If I don't get at least 50 people verified and committed to coming by then we are not going to be able to do this.

If the dinner is too expensive for many of you, if you could let me know that would be great so that we could continue to figure out other plans for a get-together.


PLEASE POST A COMMENT HERE OR PRIVATE MESSAGE ME IF YOU ARE PLANNING ON COMING TO DINNER.

Thanks.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>


THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT

Everybody, please DO NOT be irresponsible.
GOING OR NOT GOING to this banquet, you need to respond.


<{POST_SNAPBACK}>


We have, so far, the follwing people confirmed to dinner.  If you are not confirmed and find your name on the list, please let me know.  If you had confirmed but your name is not on the list, please LET ME KNOW.

1.  Marisa     most active on:     (ICDFC, Channel, AW)
2.  Alyssa     most oactive on:     (friend)
3,  Sophoan    most active on:      (Channel, Community)
4.  CambroneroJ     most active on     (Channel, COmmunity)
5.  Cindy     most active on:     (Informatie, Channel, ICDFC, AW)
6.  Suus     most active on:     (Informatie. Channel, ICDFC)
7.  Mathias     most active on:     (Informatie, Channel, ICDFC)
8.  Stephanie     most active on:     (Informatie)
9.  ScullyDion     most active on:     (Community, Channel)
10.  Maz     most active on:     (Community, Channel)
11.  Kimberly     most active on:     (Community, Channel)
12.  Jane     most active on     (Channel, ICDFC)
13.  Feidhlimbrennan     most active on:     (Channel)
14.  Alanna     most active on:     (Channel)
15.  Christy     most active on:     (friend)
16.  Tandra     most active on :    (AW, ICDFC)
17.  Brittany J.     most active on:     (friend)
18.  Brittany J's mom.     most active on     (guest)
19.  Angela     most active on:     (AW, Channel)
20.  Ramona     most active on:     (Channel)
21.  ErwinG     most active on:     (ICDFC)
22.  Lisa     most active on:     (Channel, ICDFC, Community)
23.  Abbe     most active on:     (Channel, ICDFC)
24.  Abbe's guest.     most active on:     (guest)
25.  TahitiCelineFan     most active on:     (ICDFC)

Again, if your name is or is not on the list by mistake, please kindly contact me to let me know so that I can correct this.  If we want to have the space at Cafe Lago, we have until Saturday to confirm our booking.  I would like to have 50 of us confirmed to dinner.  If we do not reach this, we will be unable to book the private room at Cafe Lago and will need to look into other options.

Hope we can get the 50.

Thanks!

Marisa.

#139
Cambroneroj

Cambroneroj

    Unlike No Other!

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 2,302
  • 808 posts
  • Local time: 08:51 AM
  • Skin: Celine 2016
  • Joined: 12-May 05
  • Gender:
  • From:Costa Rica/Houston
  • Country: USA
  • Born: 1981

LVPantsGirl, on Nov 16 2006, 03:00 AM, said:

Love, on ,Nov 15 2006, 10:20 PM, said:

LVPantsGirl, on Nov 11 2006, 09:03 PM, said:

SUPER IMPORTANT:

We have one more week and our tentative hold on the space at Cafe Lago is going to be removed.  If I don't get at least 50 people verified and committed to coming by then we are not going to be able to do this.

If the dinner is too expensive for many of you, if you could let me know that would be great so that we could continue to figure out other plans for a get-together.


PLEASE POST A COMMENT HERE OR PRIVATE MESSAGE ME IF YOU ARE PLANNING ON COMING TO DINNER.

Thanks.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>


THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT

Everybody, please DO NOT be irresponsible.
GOING OR NOT GOING to this banquet, you need to respond.


<{POST_SNAPBACK}>


We have, so far, the follwing people confirmed to dinner.  If you are not confirmed and find your name on the list, please let me know.  If you had confirmed but your name is not on the list, please LET ME KNOW.

1.  Marisa     most active on:     (ICDFC, Channel, AW)
2.  Alyssa     most oactive on:     (friend)
3,  Sophoan    most active on:      (Channel, Community)
4.  CambroneroJ     most active on     (Channel, COmmunity)
5.  Cindy     most active on:     (Informatie, Channel, ICDFC, AW)
6.  Suus     most active on:     (Informatie. Channel, ICDFC)
7.  Mathias     most active on:     (Informatie, Channel, ICDFC)
8.  Stephanie     most active on:     (Informatie)
9.  ScullyDion     most active on:     (Community, Channel)
10.  Maz     most active on:     (Community, Channel)
11.  Kimberly     most active on:     (Community, Channel)
12.  Jane     most active on     (Channel, ICDFC)
13.  Feidhlimbrennan     most active on:     (Channel)
14.  Alanna     most active on:     (Channel)
15.  Christy     most active on:     (friend)
16.  Tandra     most active on :    (AW, ICDFC)
17.  Brittany J.     most active on:     (friend)
18.  Brittany J's mom.     most active on     (guest)
19.  Angela     most active on:     (AW, Channel)
20.  Ramona     most active on:     (Channel)
21.  ErwinG     most active on:     (ICDFC)
22.  Lisa     most active on:     (Channel, ICDFC, Community)
23.  Abbe     most active on:     (Channel, ICDFC)
24.  Abbe's guest.     most active on:     (guest)
25.  TahitiCelineFan     most active on:     (ICDFC)

Again, if your name is or is not on the list by mistake, please kindly contact me to let me know so that I can correct this.  If we want to have the space at Cafe Lago, we have until Saturday to confirm our booking.  I would like to have 50 of us confirmed to dinner.  If we do not reach this, we will be unable to book the private room at Cafe Lago and will need to look into other options.

Hope we can get the 50.

Thanks!

Marisa.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>


I wish we get more people to go,  Sophoan and I are the only guys going?

#140
CSCfan

CSCfan

    Talk to me, talk to me.... like lovers do..

  • Channel Addicts
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 427
  • 10,912 posts
  • Local time: 03:51 PM
  • Skin: Celine 2016
  • Joined: 14-November 04
  • Gender:
  • From:Holland
  • Country: Holland
I beg your pardon? :o

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» MATHIAS ««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««


#141
Scully Dion

Scully Dion

    Celine Freak

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 2,374
  • 689 posts
  • Local time: 02:51 PM
  • Skin: Celine 2016
  • Joined: 19-May 05
  • Gender:
  • From:United Kingdom
  • Country: UK
  • Born: 1979
Maybe we should start thinking of a plan B....
www.celinelasvegas.com
Celine Dion and Las Vegas Travel Guide - follow me on twitter @celinelasvegas

#142
Cambroneroj

Cambroneroj

    Unlike No Other!

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 2,302
  • 808 posts
  • Local time: 08:51 AM
  • Skin: Celine 2016
  • Joined: 12-May 05
  • Gender:
  • From:Costa Rica/Houston
  • Country: USA
  • Born: 1981

CSCfan, on Nov 16 2006, 05:48 PM, said:

I beg your pardon? :o

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

My bad Mathias i guess only 3 of us now!  :D

#143
LVPantsGirl

LVPantsGirl

    Celine Fanatic

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
    • Member ID: 399
  • 330 posts
  • Local time: 07:51 AM
  • Skin: Celine 2016
  • Joined: 12-November 04
  • Gender:
  • Country: USA
  • Born: 1985
At this point I am not sure how many people are interested in a pre-show gathering.  I didn't receive feedback from anyone saying that it was too espensive and that was why they were not interested.  So we may end up with simply a group of 30 or less.

I'll start looking into other things.  Like manybe not the private room at Cafe Lago but simply a table or something of the sort.... or perhaps maybe a meeting earlier in the day out at the pool where everyone brings their own food.  Something of the sort.

We'll think of something.

#144
Love,

Love,

    Il mio cuore è per voi

  • Channel Addicts
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 9,144
  • 4,759 posts
  • Local time: 04:51 PM
  • Skin: Celine 2016
  • Joined: 13-September 06
  • Gender:
  • From:California
  • Country: USA
  • Born: 1985

CSCfan, on Nov 16 2006, 02:48 PM, said:

I beg your pardon? :o

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:mdr:  :mdr:






keep begging, buddy!


:giggle:  :giggle:  :giggle:

#145
Love,

Love,

    Il mio cuore è per voi

  • Channel Addicts
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 9,144
  • 4,759 posts
  • Local time: 04:51 PM
  • Skin: Celine 2016
  • Joined: 13-September 06
  • Gender:
  • From:California
  • Country: USA
  • Born: 1985

LVPantsGirl, on Nov 17 2006, 06:10 PM, said:

At this point I am not sure how many people are interested in a pre-show gathering.  I didn't receive feedback from anyone saying that it was too espensive and that was why they were not interested.  So we may end up with simply a group of 30 or less.

I'll start looking into other things.  Like manybe not the private room at Cafe Lago but simply a table or something of the sort.... or perhaps maybe a meeting earlier in the day out at the pool where everyone brings their own food.  Something of the sort.

We'll think of something.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>


Well, if we can't get the private room, we ought to still resort to having the rendevous be at the Cafe Lago. We can just all sit near each other. And, once again, let's get the room with the Frank Sinatra Steinway grand piano.
Attached File  cafe_lago_300x225.jpg   27.88K   0 downloads  :w00t:

Well, 25 is a good-sized group of people. And these people are the ones that I'M SURE are wanting to dress to impress and eat to impress (Thank God for the buffet), so Lago, here we go!


#146
Scully Dion

Scully Dion

    Celine Freak

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 2,374
  • 689 posts
  • Local time: 02:51 PM
  • Skin: Celine 2016
  • Joined: 19-May 05
  • Gender:
  • From:United Kingdom
  • Country: UK
  • Born: 1979
Yeah, maybe they could just reserve a "section" of the restaurant for us - and still play Celine on the piano! hehehe

I nearly forgot, is anyone interested in going to Pure after the concert?

Edited by Scully Dion, 18 November 2006 - 09:58 AM.

www.celinelasvegas.com
Celine Dion and Las Vegas Travel Guide - follow me on twitter @celinelasvegas

#147
LVPantsGirl

LVPantsGirl

    Celine Fanatic

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
    • Member ID: 399
  • 330 posts
  • Local time: 07:51 AM
  • Skin: Celine 2016
  • Joined: 12-November 04
  • Gender:
  • Country: USA
  • Born: 1985
Yea, if everyone still wants Lago I can look into that.

AND, like Scully mentioned (one of these days I'll learn everyone's real names by heart and remember!) we could look into going to PURE if some of you want to.  Dinner before the show PURE after.  We could look into getting a table so people had a place to put their stuff.  I can look into that as well..

GREAT idea, Scully.  (Unless you want to arrange it, that is.  That would be fine but also know I'm willing.  :)  ).

OK, so  I think we have it handled?  Oh and....



PS:  I am on Thanksgiving vacation so I won't be on too much, I don't think.  So if anyone sends me a message or an e-mail or anything regarding plans and I don't respond right away it is not at all anything personal.

PLUS I prbably have to be in Vegas on the 30th (wooo hooo baybay!)  So... lots of things to do!

#148
Salla

Salla

    Celine Addict

  • Channel Addicts
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 889
  • 3,867 posts
  • Local time: 04:51 PM
  • Skin: Celine 2016
  • Joined: 18-December 04
  • Gender:
  • From:Finland
  • Country: Finland
Pure sounds like a great idea!  :D

#149
Scully Dion

Scully Dion

    Celine Freak

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 2,374
  • 689 posts
  • Local time: 02:51 PM
  • Skin: Celine 2016
  • Joined: 19-May 05
  • Gender:
  • From:United Kingdom
  • Country: UK
  • Born: 1979
Hi

With regards to Pure I don't mind at all who organises it. I sent them an e-mail just to get some info. Apparently its not possible to reserve a table until about 3 weeks in advance - I guess it depends on if they have any special events on at the time.

We have to decide if we want a table in the main room or in the red room (I'm guessing the terrace is going to be too cold!) And, of course, how many people are interested.

So we got till about 30th December to figure this out.

Scully  :flowers:

Posted Image
www.celinelasvegas.com
Celine Dion and Las Vegas Travel Guide - follow me on twitter @celinelasvegas

#150
LVPantsGirl

LVPantsGirl

    Celine Fanatic

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
    • Member ID: 399
  • 330 posts
  • Local time: 07:51 AM
  • Skin: Celine 2016
  • Joined: 12-November 04
  • Gender:
  • Country: USA
  • Born: 1985
When I spoke with my contact at Caesars a while back, I think that the idea was that you have to buy two bottles of alcohol minimum for the table and then you have to leave a tip.  It comes out to be about $300 for a table for the evening.

The bottles of alcohol go for about a hundred a piece and you'll want to leave a big tip, I hear.

As for the rooms, when I was there in August, the main room was the most happening.  I'm not sure if the red room is what exactly I remember or not.  It was red, that's for sure.  :)

M.

(I am going to start a thread in here for those who want to attend PURE in the evening of the 20th.  That way the two events (dinner/ DVD shooting dates etc AND PURE count don't get mixed or confused. :)

Edited by LVPantsGirl, 21 November 2006 - 01:27 PM.





0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users


This topic has been visited by 6 user(s)


    Kristinaz, fabricio esteves, brendanm999, celinefan1991, takeachance, clbmed02

Administrators: Koolan & Bellamy